Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,841 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:59 PM

Can A Stingy Man Change? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Stingy Man Change? (15071 Views)

Poll: Is it Possible?

Yes: 51% (23 votes)
No: 48% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by amebono13: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
touchmeder:

ammamat did he drop you off at your house after the visit? maybe since he was forming deaf you should have told him to stop at an eatery and buy something small for yourself and eat it in his presence. if you like offer him (i doubt if he would take it sha, shame nor go let am)

honestly that is what i would have done in that situation. you can give him the benefit of doubt and still watch him since you say u just got to know him. they (stingy people) hardly change sha. undecided

abi ooo, scroll up you will see where i said the same thing

if it where me i will buy my own food,and also buy his,give it to him and walk out

like wat the hell ,i wonder why i never met such men undecided
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by touchmeder: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
so if u are the type of girl that expects too much of a man? excessive calls(doing little or none urself), gifts,taking you out occassionally and footing the bills, giving you some money from time to time e.t.c
you are most likely to be disappointed by this man.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ibedun: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2009
Kai!!! it must be hard going living in a poor country like Nigeria. Coping with all that poverty induced mentality. Why do most Nigerian girls upon seeing, meeting or just running into a man they know on the street, they suddenly get hungry?

Did I once hear someone say "dont date poor girls"

Goodluck
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Greycells(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2009
ibedun:

Why do most Nigerian girls upon seeing, meeting or just running into a man they know on the street, they suddenly get hungry?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ollybosieb: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
Ammamat, i feel you my sis, you were not wrong , the guy is just plain STINGYYYY,  CHI KENA , A GOOD MAN SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO DO THINGS AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME.
AS FOR ME STINGY MAN WOULD NEVER CHANGE, THERE IS A  BIG DIFFERENCE B/T  A STINGY MAN AND ONE WITHOUT MONEY.
I AM ALLERGIC TO STINGY MAN,
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ifihearam: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2009
@poster

If you were hungry like you stressed,what preveted you from eating before meeting him inhis ffice?
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by dobberma27(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
i mean its really getting outa hand cant chics ever do anytin on their own anymore even when they have the money they still want 2 get d lil u have pllllsssss its so bleeped up a chick leaves her house 2come see u and wen she gets 2urn place she cries out hunger and she would even dictate 2u what she wants 2eat y didnt she eat at home b4 comin out geeezzz.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ Touch mander, ammamat did he drop you off at your house after the visit?
Nope, he did not go with his car, we pick okada, and almost all the fast food has been close then but even wen we got to the one that was still on, i ask the bike man to stop that i want to pick something, he commanded the bike man to move on, i told him why that am hungry he told the okada man that he should do what he says that his the man.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
so if u are the type of girl that expects too much of a man? excessive calls(doing little or none urself), gifts,taking you out occassionally and footing the bills, giving you some money from time to time e.t.c
you are most likely to be disappointed by this man.

@ touchmeder
I am not that kind in anyway, i even have problem in asking becoz am a shy type when its come to asking a man of maony, i can't, I have never ask him for money before nither have i told him that i am hungry before.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2009
Why do most Nigerian girls upon seeing, meeting or just running into a man they know on the street, they suddenly get hungry?

@Ibedun
I am not in anyway poor thouhg i don't have a ride yet but as far as i can take care of myself, paid my rent and i mean take careof others i do not think i am poor to the extent of depending on man, moreover that is not in my blood, I do not in anyway allowed my problem to be on a man's hand as long has we are not married.

Point of correction, i was not running into him on the street, he was the one that came approching me, okay as a woman and i see him as a nice person so i thing there is nothing wrong by giving him a chance .

I was not suddenly get hungry becoz he invited me to his office nope, Becoz i close from work late and he ask me to come , for carying out loaud if not for latness i wud have prepar indomi as i always do.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by amebono13: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
ibedun:

Kai!!! it must be hard going living in a poor country like Nigeria. Coping with all that poverty induced mentality. Why do most Nigerian girls upon seeing, meeting or just running into a man they know on the street, they suddenly get hungry?

Goodluck

yes honey, d same person also told women never to date stingy and poor men
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by JanezY(f): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2009
Stingy Men, My dear i am afraid they don't change and if you think U can change him cos of the fact that u like him, my dear U need to wake up.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
I[b]f you were hungry like you stressed,what preveted you from eating before meeting him inhis ffice?
[/b]  

@ ifihearam:

As i said earlier, i close late from office, and where i can get food from my office is really far, and there is no way i wud have gone to see him if i went in getting food first, so since its was getting late had to rush and see him.
Though i tots he won't take much of my time.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
It appears this hungry lady is a rough diamond. Not really worth the struggles for this man. I think he regrets calling or knowing her. But ladies are too demanding, once you buy the food, she'll demand for credits, clothes and bla bla. You'll soon become her human bank and she won't drop the fukc oh! She isn't stingy with that at all, abi. Yesterday I rang  my lady to my office, she came and started telling me to come out and buy her some kind of drinks (all these can drinks) I told myself no and she heard it and she talked and talked and talked, I didn't move an inch. I've been sending her some coins when in school and credits oh. Since I moved to my new home, I have been practically on my knees to have her in, no way. I guess she is not stingy. Is only men that can be that! beg, beg and they no wan drop ihe a na-ekwu okwu ya.May be we've woman poverty.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
Only stingy person knows someone is.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
mean its really getting outa hand cant chics ever do anytin on their own anymore even when they have the money they still want 2 get d lil u have pllllsssss its so bleeped up a chick leaves her house 2come see u and wen she gets 2urn place she cries out hunger and she would even dictate 2u what she wants 2eat y didnt she eat at home b4 comin out geeezzz.

@ Dobbamer27;
i DID N
OT LEAVE MY HOUSE TO GO THERE LOOKING FOR FOOD TO EAT  OK,,,,,, I CAN NEVER MEASURE WHAT A MAN SHOULD DO FOR ME TALK OF FOOD, U KNOW WHY BECOZ IAM NOT IN HIS POCKET, I CAN ONLY DO THAT IF HE GIVES ME GO AHEAD, FOR EXAMPLE I CAN'T CONSUME FOOD OF 1500 FOR FAST FOOD OH, UNLESS THAT IS HOW THEY ARE SELLING, Read well plz i did not go to his office from home, coz is like u are one of the stingy guys here, so plz change is bad.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by demystify(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2009
Seriously Mrbrown (I didn't get the ID correct), are you for real?
What's food? to pay for food for your lady friend seem so big to you? jeez!

Poster,
The guy is damn stingy,  such guys would rather die of hunger than to pay for food for two.

Always go out prepared girlfriend. . allow no dickhead speak trash to u cus of few $$.

ferdiii:

But ladies are too demanding,
Stop generalising!
Not all ladies are demanding. Some of us work and pay our bills and sometimes foot the bills of some brokeass guys!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2009
It appears this hungry lady is a rough diamond. Not really worth the struggles for this man. I think he regrets calling or knowing her. But ladies are too demanding, once you buy the food, she'll demand for credits, clothes and bla bla. You'll soon become her human bank and she won't drop the fukc oh! She isn't stingy with that at all, abi. Yesterday I rang  my lady to my office, she came and started telling me to come out and buy her some kind of drinks (all these can drinks) I told myself no and she heard it and she talked and talked and talked, I didn't move an inch. I've been sending her some coins when in school and credits oh. Since I moved to my new home, I have been practically on my knees to have her in, no way. I guess she is not stingy. Is only men that can be that! beg, beg and they no wan drop ihe a na-ekwu okwu ya.May be we've woman poverty.

@ frediii;
That is ur g/f, piple are different, but mind ur g/f refuse u dose not means she is stingy, okay, if u said she is stingy then maybe u do not have good intension for her.

Read all what i reply others maybe u will understand what am talking, its always good to read before u respond,
i am not not poor i said it again,
and I am not stingy in anyway,
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by amebono13: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2009
ferdiii:

Only stingy person knows someone is.

and how do you know shes stingy ,if u urself are not stingy?
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Kc0022000(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2009
Can someone defined the world STINGY here ? I don't think that guy can be called a stingy guy yet from what the poster posted
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
demystify:

Seriously Mrbrown (I didn't get the ID correct), are you for real?
What's food? to pay for food for your lady friend seem so big to you? jeez!
hey i am sorry but i work for my money and i wont throw it away like its nothing. only a fool that doesnt work would say such a thing. it starts by dinner, then recharge cards, then shopping spree and by the time you know it, she expects you to get her a credit card and a car,  if a meal is NOT a big deal then why the lady doesnt pay for it herself? if that man is stingy then so is she, she is saying all along that she has her own cash but it seems like that night she had absolutely no intention of spending it.
the guy wasnt going to pay for the dinner so, if you are truly hungry, then get down that okada and go buy some food. what was SO special about this guy that you had to endure such "pain"? oh yeah, you are "shy"
i know many LADIES who would have told this guy to go to hell from the get go, or better yet, who would have gone to get their own meal and make that man wait before coming to his office.
the difference some women dont understand is that A MAN SHOULD ONLY PAY FOR DINNER IF HE FEELS ITS RIGHT, not because its a duty.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
If
amebo no1.:

and how do you know shes stingy ,if u urself are not stingy?

Even you get things for someone u know (may be no love yet) and they don't do a thing in return. You don't complain cos you never expected a payback, and what you get is do more. More and more! The person demanding is stingy and most times they have the means to surprise you but no way.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by dobberma27(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2009
@poster i read ur post very very well i know u didnt leave from ur house i was jst givin an example of wt i went thru sm couple of years back but so far i havent met such ladies again and i pray not 2 and 4d records i aint stingy ok being reasonable and known wen a chic wants 2 rip u off doesnt mean a brothers stingy.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

hey i am sorry but i work for my money and i wont throw it away like its nothing. only a fool that doesnt work would say such a thing. it starts by dinner, then recharge cards, then shopping spree and by the time you know it, she expects you to get her a credit card and a car,  if a meal is NOT a big deal then why the lady doesnt pay for it herself? if that man is stingy then so is she, she is saying all along that she has her own cash but it seems like that night she had absolutely no intention of spending it.
the guy wasnt going to pay for the dinner so, if you are truly hungry, then get down that okada and go buy some food. what was SO special about this guy that you had to endure such "pain"? oh yeah, you are "shy"
i know many LADIES who would have told this guy to go to hell from the get go, or better yet, who would have gone to get their own meal and make that man wait before coming to his office.
the difference some women dont understand is that A MAN SHOULD ONLY PAY FOR DINNER IF HE FEELS ITS RIGHT, not because its a duty.
That is what am for.Word!
Am ready to take bad names to being a broke-ass gentleman. Enough of these are what women expect. Why can't they always use their money (working-class ones) to help themselves and the non-working ones keep their eyes well low on things of the world? No, they come with big budget, and different men to fulfill, if you fail on ur quota, you must be stingy. Are I bad? I don't care much about how comfy they wanna feel. If you want comfort, go for it yourself. It is disgusting the way a woman says that man can't even take care of her. That thing belittles a woman and it is rampant.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2009
dobberma27:

@poster i read ur post very very well i know u didnt leave from ur house i was jst givin an example of wt i went thru sm couple of years back but so far i havent met such ladies again and i pray not 2 and 4d records i aint stingy ok being reasonable and known wen a chic wants 2 rip u off doesnt mean a brothers stingy.
you made a great point, if i listened to most women in this forum, and life was that easy, then women should just walk up to strangers and chat him up for 10mins and ask for lunch/dinner. since we are "suppose" to ALWAYS pay then women should never ever worry about being hungry in their lives.
food is like sex, we go on date and sometimes we get it and others we dont. we dont get mad about it, we try again the next day
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by touchmeder: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2009
hey Mr brown jay i agree with u as well. women should not live off men nor feel guys owe dem a responsiblity of drolling out cash just cos they are dating them but did u read this part of her story?

@ Touch mander, ammamat did he drop you off at your house after the visit?
Nope, he did not go with his car, we pick okada, and almost all the fast food has been close then but even wen we got to the one that was still on, i ask the bike man to stop that i want to pick something, he commanded the bike man to move on, i told him why that am hungry he told the okada man that he should do what he says that his the man.

what sort of man acts like this too when he wont be nice enough to offer her something nor let her stop to get something for herself?
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ frediii;
That is ur g/f, piple are different,  but mind ur g/f refuse u dose not means she is stingy, okay,  if u said she is stingy then maybe u do not have good intension for her.

So have ur gf in ur new abode and if possible shag her is a bad intention? She dey shag others no just wan drop my bit for now. I no even send her. Others dey.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by sistawoman: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2009
Yes he can change for the right woman.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2009
touchmeder:

hey Mr brown jay i agree with u as well. women should not live off men nor feel guys owe dem a responsiblity of drolling out cash just cos they are dating them but did u read this part of her story?

what sort of man acts like this too when he wont be nice enough to offer her something nor let her stop to get something for herself?

the question i am wondering is "what kind of desperate woman stands for this kind of nonsense?!!!",  says a lot about the poster.
again, since the guy was paying for the okada, he thought he had all the rights. why didnt poster get down and get her own food AND her own okada?!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by touchmeder: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2009
ure right again the story get as e be honestly. undecided
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
Not all ladies huh! Where are the exceptions? The woman never wanted to part with her money, she was hellbent on spending the feller's. This is their way. I learnt she has known about this feller's behavior of getting from ladies instead beforehand via his cousin.Let everyone live on their income.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ Poster:Why do u still want to continue seeing this guy? I guess that u can only buy what is on the market. Women get what they gave birth to. Like mothers, wives----like fathers, husbands and daters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] / Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here) / 5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.