Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Can A Stingy Man Change? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Stingy Man Change? (15055 Views)

Poll: Is it Possible?

Yes: 51% (23 votes)
No: 48% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by temmyola1: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2009
Pls i'm new on this site. How do i delete a post i don't want.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Honda29: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
This is the type to girl that gives our women bad image. You just met a man and you want him to start buying you food. Why cant you feed yourself. Where is your pride? Why must you make yourself a parasite? What is the difference between you and ashawo? Ashawo ask for money for seeing a man. You were asking for food for seeing the man. You are just like so many Nigerian girls that ask a man for recharge card the very first time she chat wth him as if the man manufactures recharge card. If I were in his shoe I would have bought the food for you, pound your pussy and then move on (sex for food). grin
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by temmyola1: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2009
Am really not interested in this mail. Pls don't reply.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by brutal(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2009
D guy is not stingy,he's only principled.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2009
This is the type to girl that gives our women bad image. You just met a man and you want him to start buying you food. Why cant you feed yourself. Where is your pride? Why must you make yourself a parasite? What is the difference between you and ashawo? Ashawo ask for money for seeing a man. You were asking for food for seeing the man. You are just like so many Nigerian girls that ask a man for recharge card the very first time she chat wth him as if the man manufactures recharge card. If I were in his shoe I would have bought the food for you, pound your pussy and then move on (sex for food).

@ honda29,
I will appreciate if u can go back and read well, its will be better than just writing anything that comes ur mind or anything u know u can spell okay,

I do not lack what to eat, talk of to just meat a man and start asking him for food ok.
Open your eye wider and if u can't see well u can look for glasses
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2009
what on earth are you still doing with him?and what the Bleep was he doing at your place?

@ amebo1:

I was at home while he came, i did not call him to come niether did i sent for him, He came on his own.

Since i was not felling fine i could not talk to him and he could not ask me what the matter is.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2009
so is he your boyfriend now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

@ MRbrownJay

Yes i can call him my boy friend But not MY BED FRIEND,

While i said his my boy friend is that
(1) His a Male not female, so his a boy
(2) His a friend coz we talk, not an enemy
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2009
ammamat:

so is he your boyfriend now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
Yes i can call him my boy friend But not MY BED FRIEND,
While i said his my boy friend is that
(1) His a Male not female, so his a boy
(2) His a friend coz we talk, not an enemy

you are playing yourself, the reason why there is men like him treating you like that is because there are women like you who let them.
if you are such a catch then you should have had no worries in removing that plague from your life FOREVER!!!!!
let me give you an example of what you should have done 6MONTHS AGO (or whenever you met him):
the first time he treated you like garbage/trash, you should have stop the vehicule and tell him straight to his face that he is not the kind of "friend" you wish to associate with and that he should delete your number and forget he ever met you. then you jump in a taxi (or okada in your case) and leave!
YOU should then proceed by deleting his number and if he ever contact you again, hang up the phone and NEVER reply his text msgs.
this thread is 127msg deep, if you dont get the picture by now then you never will.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by jj201016: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
i always gbadun dis honda29.he always syas d fact,good job man. how can u even think of asking a guy buying food for you for the first time?u av no shame. hungry girl.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by invisible2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
And if he starts spending like Otedola you will laugh to your friends that this one don chop love medicine and is spending like mumu.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by adconline(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2009
Some naija babes always rationale their odd behaviour of hoping that a man MUST be the first and last provider of give us this day. If the guy told you that he wanted to have sex with you on a first meeting how would you respond? In Naija setting, men try as much possible to protect their territory by not allowing some needy women to get anything they want by snapping their fingers.
Even if this relationship works (not likely) it would be predicated on the notion that this new guy would be generous with his pocket. You made it seem soo abnormal for folks to be wise spender  by putting it in your own word "stingy" Ask your brothers and uncles how many times  folks like you would come up that format of being hungry. Your being in his office was not by force and you  could have excused yourself, but you were there simply to be fed by him. Your  post smacks of  someone looking for an economic host. I wonder if folks like you would ever give someone  who is in a lower economic standing a chance.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2009
@ammamat,
what dýou really want from us? is it advise or what? because i notice that rather than spend time
reflecting on the candid opinions members are offering you, instead you spend time attacking
every comment that you don't agree with.
Ok, fine. You want us to tell you what will make you happy? This is my advise: the man will change.
Yes, he is a stingy man and you did right by telling him you were hungry. He was supposed to jump
at the slightest suggestion of you indirectly telling him to take you out to lunch. Just give him a little
time and he will realise how 'stingy' he has been. Next time you go visiting him, don't bother to eat
for two days. As sooon as you suggest to him that you're starving, he will rush you to the nearest
chinese restaurant to make up for the other day.
I'm sure you're happy now?
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by JJYOU: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you are playing yourself, the reason why there is men like him treating you like that is because there are women like you who let them.
if you are such a catch then you should have had no worries in removing that plague from your life FOREVER!!!!!
let me give you an example of what you should have done 6MONTHS AGO (or whenever you met him):
the first time he treated you like garbage/trash, you should have stop the vehicule and tell him straight to his face that he is not the kind of "friend" you wish to associate with and that he should delete your number and forget he ever met you. then you jump in a taxi (or okada in your case) and leave!
YOU should then proceed by deleting his number and if he ever contact you again, hang up the phone and NEVER reply his text msgs.
this thread is 127msg deep, if you dont get the picture by now then you never will.

someone said dress the way you want to be addressed. act the way you want to be treated.
having said that the boy is a big fool
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by whitelexi(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
Get independent, dont look at whether or not a guy is stingy, and whether or not that will change. . . When he marries u, it will definitely change, until then, fend for yourself jare tongue
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by yjay(f): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2009
he wont change if he's sting! even his cousin
confirmed it for crying out loud! my advice to is, RUN baby RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by amebono13: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2009
ammamat:

what on earth are you still doing with him?and what the Bleep was he doing at your place?

@ amebo1:

I was at home while he came, i did not call him to come niether did i sent for him, He came on his own.

Since i was not felling fine i could not talk to him and he could not ask me what the matter is.

why didnt u walk him out when he came?

he came to ur house wtout telling u first hand

u would have simply walked him out

you are giving dis guy too much allowance
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2009
amebo no1.:

why didnt u walk him out when he came?

he came to ur house wtout telling u first hand

u would have simply walked him out

you are giving dis guy too much allowance

I'm not sure ammamat needs all these advice. She is rather more interested in attacking every contrary
post that doesn't agree with her mode of thinking. Maybe we should all save our time and move off
this thread tongue
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Dondav(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2009
I don't think so. There is nothing worse than having a stingy man in the family. Bleep them all, cos i got one.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by tolulope0(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
To be realistic,What is bad is bad, It doesn't make sense atall, i so much hate this stinginess act, it sucks
as for me,i regard the guy as an "olorun" how much is money? how much does she wanna spend at a eatery, find anoda guy cos if u even get married to him you will die of starvation,
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by flezzy(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2009
never
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2009
tolulope_0:

To be realistic,What is bad is bad, It doesn't make sense atall, i so much hate this stinginess act, it sucks
as for me,i regard the guy as an "olorun" how much is money? how much does she wanna spend at a eatery, find anoda guy cos if u even get married to him you will die of starvation,

If only he was 'stingy' in the first place-yes. But fortunately there is a big difference btw stinginess and
being prudent.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by RedRiver(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2009
i knew straight away the moment i saw the word "stingy". when cheap girls meet a reasonable and sensible man who does not dole out money on the first day, they call call him stingy. No decent girl will visit a man for the first time and go demanding for food. food of all things. food demand is one sure way of knowing a hungry girl who is looking to profit from the relationship. i guess the guy is just above your league. its only cheap boys or boys with bad motives who sees a you as a prostitute and then will struggle and even borrow to meet such demand hoping for instant reward and you will see such guys as the rich ones. on a first visit and in an office you are asking for food, i will make excuses or give you money so that you can leave me alone. a decent lady will even turn down an offer for food on a first meeting. Beside these days ladies dont eat just like that anyhow. i guess you are one fat girl
these days lot of girls say stingy and i wonder. if you truly love someone do you expect something in return. you said he is stingy, what have you given to him ever

It saddens me to know that you went begging for food. no matter how genuine you were, that was a bad first impression. let me ask you. what makes him stingy in these situation. did you asked him why he said no
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2009
Good work, RedRiver. I wonder what these girls take us for anyway. Money making machines?
People like tolulope_0 and ammamat think they can just walk up to any guy and ask him for food
and expect to be swept off their feet to the nearest tantalizer!
Imagine talking of starvation and all that crap. Must it be the man always providing for you?
What is wrong if you start fending for yourself for a change?
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by seebaba(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2009
;DBrownjay,no be small sermon oh grin,however you raised some fundamental points ,but you know say this days M cryO cryN cryE cryY cryhas become the deciding factor in our social life,dey go say na love we go chop,abi u no understand.lastly i strongly disagree wit you that,those of us living in naija are rather unfortunate.your shocked shocked shocked homework was a flop.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2009
I can see where your reasoning is heading. No wonder there are so many hungry girls in this country
ever ready to fling their thing at the sight of MR BIGGS burger grin
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 06, 2009
seebaba:

;DBrownjay,no be small sermon oh grin,however you raised some fundamental points ,but you  know say this days M cryO cryN cryE cryY cryhas become the deciding factor in our social life,dey go say na love we go chop,abi u no understand.lastly i strongly disagree wit you that,those of us living in naija are rather unfortunate.your shocked shocked shocked homework was a flop.

its unfortunate YES because , as i can see, it seems like MANY 9ja babes think like the poster. remember, what you attract with honey, you will loose with HONEY!!!
man if you aint desperate then when someone tells you that NONSENSE (abi na love we go chop), you walk away!!!!!!
dont let your dikc dictate what you should do in these circumstances. women come a dime a dozen if you are the right guy. if you dont have what it takes to get the right women, then i say accept to pay for women's meal,bills, rent and what not comes your way.
to each their own!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2009
to each their own!

Yes, well said there, MRbrownJAY. smiley
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Jaybee79: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
soulamanne: u just met and u ve started demanding, if he is stingy,u are hungry.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Jaybee79: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Honda29: This is the type to girl that gives our women bad image. You just met a man and you want him to start buying you food. Why cant you feed yourself. Where is your pride? Why must you make yourself a parasite? What is the difference between you and ashawo? Ashawo ask for money for seeing a man. You were asking for food for seeing the man. You are just like so many Nigerian girls that ask a man for recharge card the very first time she chat wth him as if the man manufactures recharge card. If I were in his shoe I would have bought the food for you, pound your pussy and then move on (sex for food). grin

@hoda dont say please! most men are in the habit of taking girls for lunch and drive them to one cheap questhouse demanding sex,
maybe the question here is not right that i agree,"CAN A STINGY MAN CHAGE" coz you cant jus meet someone on a first date and conclude his character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer / Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us / Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.