Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Can A Stingy Man Change? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Stingy Man Change? (15072 Views)

Poll: Is it Possible?

Yes: 51% (23 votes)
No: 48% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Tinkinguy(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2009
Most times when I read of people's question on this forum, I wonder if they are asking either for someone to comment on this post and confirm the poster's view or action already taken, or proffer a solution to the questions probably asked, or better still give an advice on the mater on ground so as the poster can danced towards the right part of advice.

However what I see in here is, posters picking on anyone that have a different view from theirs and rebranding such one as fools for commenting.

@ Poster, please whats your intention of posting this thread
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2009
@poster

the truth is u r so blinded by self denial that u have an excuse to support your actions and accusations, if i am the guy i sure would run away form a leach like u.

when u got to his office u then realised that the environment was unsafe and they would rape u, wat if he had planned to get u raped for him to ask u to stay till 10:30pm?

@erico

sorry my guy, the girl did that intentionally except she is a teenager or a kid, most girls few exception with irregular period they sure know the signs and the symptoms of when their period would be out or not so most are prepared, why do u think girls carry big handbags all the time

i have had different girlfriends at different times and they know one way or the other except as someone said BEWARE of POOR GIRLS, remember poor girl symptoms - excuses, whining and fast to conclusion and off course selfish, looking for every means to siphon money from the guy, just any means

haba!!!!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by erico2k2(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2009
My Guy I tire oh, I dont blame that guy who said lets stop dating poor girls, I thought he was stupid that time, ow I see he beginning to make sence eachday, as of my thinking, regards GF/BF girls are more stingy than guys cos thiers is for keeps and guys's own is for take, well I thank God for my life sha, girls Plz go and listen to J. Fox & NE-YO's new one (She Got Her Own)
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2009
Please, i brought this thread, i think is time to stop,

Thanks for all ur responds, reply,comments, opinion and contribution.
thanks
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by JJYOU: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
ammamat:

This is the problem we have in our part of the world. Women expect men to do everything for
them. You are hungry and because a man you just met did not over reach himself and rush
you to the nearest MR BIGGS or TANTALIZERS you quickly conclude that 'he is stingy'. With a
mentality such as this, no wonder our ladies fall for men who offer them food and take them
to bed the next minute. Are really that cheap?

George D:

I should say u do  not know what u are talking why becoz u ve not read my reply well.

Fine if u did not have cash to take care of me at that moment why did u have to borther me coming to ur office when I alredy let u know my situation,  Do u know what its mean for one to work since moring without eating, okay did u expect me disobey him or what?,  Do u expect me go out while getting there to get food when the street is no go area, if am got and reap what will he do?,  its seem u don't understand my point.

Please is rather adviceable to read well before contributing.
what is all this nonsence about disobeying / obeying someone who cant buy ordinary food for your belle? did i hear you both went on one okada? what is the attraction to this kanayo type of a man?

you wont run away now
amebo no1.:

ammamat ignore the people insulting you

i myself misunderstood ur story until i read it all

my onl advice to u is,when u meet such a man again,dont do everything he tells u,if u do it,he will call u cheap and desperate

if i were u ,i would have told d okada man to stop,come down and walked away , instead of staying with him till 10.30pm

seriously i think u brought this insult upon urself,u acted desperate

you are real no 1. some people give smart ladies a bad name. imagine a guy used to choping bole and epa being asked for dinner. the family member warned you before hand.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by amebono13: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
JJYOU:

what is all this nonsence about disobeying / obeying someone who cant buy ordinary food for your belle? did i hear you both went on one okada? what is the attraction to this kanayo type of a man?

you wont run away now
you are real no 1.  some people give smart ladies a bad name. imagine a guy used to choping bole and epa being asked for dinner.  the family member warned you before hand.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously d girl make mistake ooo,i don tell her

haba which girl go enter one okada wit one man at this time of the century,no be say the man get car or sthg or hire taxi grin grin grin grin

still the foolish man was busy ordering her about on top okada like say na limousine or hummer him dey inside,dats why i said she acted desperate,why didnt she give the man a blow on his "kini" when he told d okada man to keep going angry

poverty is not for me abeg cool
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by shilees(f): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2009
stingy guyz dont change o!
I had an experience from ma ex b/f he is so STINGY ha!, he says he's investing every time, he buys cheap tins  shocked as in cheap tins, tins i wont buy wit ma money & d funny tin is i buy him quality & expensive tins he'll come around & say am wasting money, he doesn't return them anyway grin. the one that got me angry was d last time we went to an eatery, I told him I wanted Ice cream wit ma meal he said no w'll take coke & someting.after d meal I told him i want to buy sometin 4 ma siblings,& he said do u av 2 buy smth 4 them, I said YES. i bought snacks chicken etc and paid 4 it.
he did so many stingy stants, walahi I didnt tink too mch b4 i gave him a red card.he doesnt like to spend his money.
Awun
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by PERFECTLUV(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
WELL IT'S GUD U GAVE HIM RED CARD PROVIDED THAT IT MAKES U FEEL GUD.
DID U TRY 2 TUK DIS OVER WITH HIM, I MEAN D STINGY STUFF?
WELL SOME GUYS ARE HEAVY SPENDER WHILE SOME JUST MICE THIER MONEY, BUT ALL THESE DEPENDS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF THE EGO. THE RULE HERE IS, SPEND AS U EARN HAHAHAHAHAH grin grin cry kiss undecided
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by JJYOU: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
PERFECTLUV:

WELL SOME GUYS ARE HEAVY SPENDER WHILE SOME JUST MICE THIER MONEY, BUT ALL THESE DEPENDS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF THE EGO. THE RULE HERE IS, SPEND AS U EARN HAHAHAHAHAH grin grin cry kiss undecided

spend as you earn? the boy na fool period. he want take hunger someone pickin becos he wan spend as he earn. next na pay u greet. not be nigeria he dey?
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by PERFECTLUV(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2009
D GUY SHOULD BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE BABES STOMACH 4 DAT IS VERY IMPORTANT. I AGREE WITH U HERE.
IT'S 9CE 2 B COMPATIBLE, THESE GUYS ARE NOT SO D BETTER WAY IS 2B APART
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
amebo no1.:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously d girl make mistake ooo,i don tell her

haba which girl go enter one okada wit one man at this time of the century,no be say the man get car or sthg or hire taxi grin grin grin grin

still the foolish man was busy ordering her about on top okada like say na limousine or hummer him dey inside,dats why i said she acted desperate,why didnt she give the man a blow on his "kini" when he told d okada man to keep going angry

hunger don finish u for ur father house u dey look for man as loop hole to ur problems

GUYS please stay away from poor Girls, for ur own good cos with rats like this u are only diggign your grave

spend as u earn if she does not like it she can go an hang.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
hunger don finish u for ur father house u dey look for man as loop hole to ur problems

GUYS please stay away from poor Girls, for ur own good cos with rats like this u are only diggign your grave

@ keacy:

Do we still have poor girls now adays? i don't think so , mind u girls of this days are full of pride okay, i do not think girls would want guys to take advantage of them,
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by amebono13: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
kaecy5:

yes oo hunger don finish me,money wey i get don finish,why,cos useless men like you,wait upon women day and night for feeding money,men like you are yet to buy one boxers for themselves all the ones wey u get na woman dey buy for u, even the gillette wey u dey use dey scrape that ya dry bear-bear na woman buy am for u grin grin grin grin grin grin

poor goats grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by shilees(f): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2009
WELL SOME GUYS ARE HEAVY SPENDER WHILE SOME JUST MICE THIER MONEY, BUT ALL THESE DEPENDS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF THE EGO. THE RULE HERE IS, SPEND AS U EARN HAHAHAHAHAH Grin Grin Cry Kiss Undecided

I think some people are just scared of 2morow and they stay hungry and spend less with an excuse of saving 4 d future.
i told him he's too stingy for my liking and we cant be compatible lai lai. he's still ma friend sha.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by vescucci(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
no!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Tinkinguy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2009
na whoaa!!!!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by shoboy9: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
You should make up your mind what you want in a man/relationship. If the determing factor is how much he spends on you then you should run now for his sake and yours. You are not satisfied with the money he gives/does not give, so quit. But also note that people who let money determine their happiness never find enough happiness for the simple reason that money is never enough. grin

Sayin u are hungry is no excuse. U could have brought a meal for both of u and then waited to see how he reacts. But u simply want what u want when u want it. Perhaps u should consider changing ur way of thinking before u marry an armed robber. It is not meant to insult, it happens!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2009
shilees:

stingy guyz dont change o!
I had an experience from ma ex b/f he is so STINGY ha!, he says he's investing every time, he buys cheap tins  shocked as in cheap tins, tins i wont buy wit ma money & d funny tin is i buy him quality & expensive tins he'll come around & say am wasting money, he doesn't return them anyway grin. the one that got me angry was d last time we went to an eatery, I told him I wanted Ice cream wit ma meal he said no w'll take coke & someting.after d meal I told him i want to buy sometin 4 ma siblings,& he said do u av 2 buy smth 4 them, I said YES. i bought snacks chicken etc and paid 4 it.
he did so many stingy stants, walahi I didnt tink too mch b4 i gave him a red card.he doesnt like to spend his money.
Awun

Women never get stingy
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by maxtop(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2009
In my own opinion, I think you have already crucify the guy without any consideration at all, maybe he is not financially buoyant when you met him and you cannot labelled him as being "stingy" based on dat, so what i want to you to do is that yu shd have patient with the guy and try to give him some time, best of luck.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
There is no patience with someone who does nothing or little and expects mighty stunts. She is not good herself, not refined but expects both.She labeled Calabar men stingy, tomorrow, Igbo will join. I once dated a Yoruba gf  who said Igbo men are always after money, but funnily enough over-demanding made me kick myself in the ass.It won't work. The original poster should go to her level. Now, men are stingy to get the basic things in life going. Your bf may not be the man to marry you, but you kinda appreciate your future husband when you see the investments he had, the house, the plots of land and stuff. You don't get too excited with the number of gfs he bought this and that. Do you? Women buy lipstick, powder, shoes and clothes to catch the men that saved and scrimped to have houses, cars and permanent money-spinning stuff. Men are stingy and we still get laid.Funny!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by jj201016: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
y cnt u buy ur food from ur own pocket?ole barawo oyeochi,d guy its stingy its u who is a child from a poor background. omo oju o ro la ri.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by tope2000(f): 2:20am On Apr 25, 2009
@Poster
Buahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Didnt u know u were hungry b4 u wen to see him at the office grin cheesy
Why cant u buy ur own food tongue
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Oxone(m): 5:35am On Apr 25, 2009
there's nothing like being a gentle man. courtesy demands that he makes her very comfy in his office. when she complained about being hungry(i believe this is the first time she's aking for anything 4rm the guy), the least he could have done is let her know thats he's either broke or cannot do anything about it there & then instead of playing deaf. this is the kind of brother thats gives us all a bad name angry
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by segzicres(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
this babe, you really like this guy but a person cannot be complete, and if you're very tight he won't turn deaf ears.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by tbaba83(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2009
Yes i am a man and i understand life.
men who are we kidding. its a dog eat dog world. If u want pussy be ready 2 pay 4 it. Stop listening to all dat bullshit neyo and d rest are singing. We guys all want beautiful babes as a girlfriend(not ugly ones or handicap or deaf and dumb women on wheelchairs) and them girls want a rich man as boyfriend (not a poor one) so what is so difficult 2 understand about a girl being pissed that her bobo is stingy after she has gone through all the stress looking good for him. Do you think it is easy being a woman. abeg poster no mind dem jo. get your money girl. nuthin do u.
Dont hate d player, hate d game.
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2009
tbaba83:

Yes i am a man and i understand life.
men who are we kidding. its a dog eat dog world. If u want pussy be ready 2 pay 4 it. Stop listening to all dat bullshit neyo and d rest are singing. We guys all want beautiful babes as a girlfriend(not ugly ones or handicap or deaf and dumb women on wheelchairs) and them girls want a rich man as boyfriend (not a poor one) so what is so difficult  2 understand about a girl being pissed that her bobo  is stingy after she has gone through all the stress looking good for him. Do you think it is easy being a woman. abeg poster no mind dem jo. get your money girl. nuthin do u.
Dont hate d player, hate d game.
believe me brotha, a women that you attract with "honey" you will loose with HONEY. i dont give a damn about a beautiful babe, i much prefer to have a smart, intelligent, fun, honest, respectful, down to earth, 50/50 looking one than one that base her whole criterias on successful relationship with MONEY. if she spent the amount of time trying to look good in books then maybe she would have her own money to shout about instead of dreaming in others. a person with money(man or woman) wouldnt give a damn if a person in front of them didnt have any money as long as they were the RIGHT ONE.
I dont know where you live but if you are presentable, act right and dont talk like a dumb ass, (and have access to the right places) you can hook up with the right women for free. bare in mind that having your own ride, your own house, a J O B and conversational skills will greatly enhance your chances.
although what you have can enhance your chances, it should never be the reason for success. YOU are the main prize. YOU as a person not you as the guy with the Benz and cash. the Benz and the cash should only be the cherry on top of the big cake.
If the women where you hang out are like the poster, then change environments to find proper ladies that doesnt judge men by the size of their wallets.
No wonder some women are ready to marry guys that beat them black and blue!!!!! these are insecure women that think that the answer is in the money, these types will only make your life miserable. if someone judges you by how much you spend on them rather than how caring/loving you are or how compatible you are then "HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!".
Materialistic women are everywhere but dont get the idea that ALL women are like that. change your tactics and environments of hang outs if you want to meet different babes.
ps: unfortunately if you live in 9ja., !!!!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by tu2: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2009
the guy is self centered, all he thinks about is wat he can get from u
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2009
Dghjil
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by MsOlaolu(f): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2009
@ poster: run away as far as possible WTF, y d hell wont he buy u dinner?
i personally believe that even if he had a million he wont have bought u dinner. 1st impression matters. the stupid man brought u over, and u went because he is ur father abi?? then after i think u both are to blame the man for not making arrangements for ur feeding , and u for thinking he would feed you.
but since 1st impression matters, he is stingy, personally im miss independent, it works well ur insult free and paying ur bills!!!!
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by ammamat(f): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2009
its alright, i brought the topic, for all of u that do not have what to say, thanks, but to all that believs that i complain hunger for this guy becoz i do not have money to catter for my dinner fine,, God bless u all , but let me tell u guy what happen yesterday again,

This same guy came to my house ans saw me lying down, i mean i was sick, i could not even care to know what was wrong with me meanwhile i did not call him to come oh. All what he could do, was to get annoyed telling me that he came to my house and i am doing as if i did not see him,

for all the good judges in the house, is that how u guys treats ur chic, , ,

I mean u see ur g/f rolling on the floor u can't even ask what is wrong, but expect me to bow and worship him first.
Is that not madness
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by amebono13: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2009
i thought you would have severed every relationship you have with this guy

why do some women like bringing insults upon themselves especialy from an okada poor broked assed jumper?

what on earth are you still doing with him?and what the Bleep was he doing at your place? undecided
Re: Can A Stingy Man Change? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2009
ammamat:

This same guy came to my house ans saw me lying down,  i mean i was sick, i could not even care to know what was wrong with me meanwhile i did not call him to come oh. All what he could do, was to get annoyed telling me that he came to my house and i am doing as if i did not see him,
for all the good judges in the house, is that how u guys treats ur chic,  , ,

If this is true then you are an amazing woman, to say the least.
the "madness" is that you allow this man to still be in your life, if you don't like what he is doing to you, then why do you still keep on hanging around him or letting him in your life to treat you like garbage?!
do you expect him to miraculously change?! what is it about this man that keeps you drawn to him?! its definitely NOT the person so what is it?! status?! money?!  you must be into sado-maso type of shit, you take pleasure in suffering?!
HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU AND, THAT MY FRIEND, WILL NEVER CHANGE!
i thought people learn from their mistakes but i can see that you are hard in learning.
the fact that he didnt pay for your dinner is not the problem, the fact that he treated you like garbage is!!!!!!!
respect yourself before you expect respect from others,

ammamat:

I mean u see ur[b] g/f[/b] rolling on the floor u can't even ask what is wrong, but expect me to bow and worship him first.
Is that not madness

so is he your boyfriend now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy / Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here) / Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.