Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,562 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4925563 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) ... (5734) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yourown: 6:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Morning Able men in the house.
This is a 2007 Toyota Corolla Belgium with custom duty @2.9m
Available
08116865014-(WhatsApp)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 6:54am On Nov 08, 2021
That’s serious.
I even checked Jiji for it’s likes, it’s prices are always lower than the normal Corolla, don’t know why chai.
Pearl1910:

If the above is true, then u don't need to travel to go check the car. Avoid it. South Africa version of the 08/09 Corolla has electrical and quality issues.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by erisegun: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Good morning everyone, pls am a driver who needs a car for either hp or weekly rental.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2021
ameristu:

I have toks for Toyota Echo.
how does it look like?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Take a look at yourself in the mirror please before you call someone tribalistic.

How did you conveniently omitted the fact he said the rider started the convo? Or should he cower in to the rider's opinion even if he has his own different opinions?

You don't read his posts but how did you know he discussed tribal issues with a rider?

Dailyparrot:

He's not igbo. Even if he is, Ewedu has taken over his brain.

There are sensitive topics you don't discuss with a rider. They include but not limited to

1. Tribe
2. Religious affiliation
3. Sexual orientation

These are topics that will definitely offend people when you take side against their leaning.

That nigga been throwing jab at igbos at the slightest opportunity.

If you must know, I don't read the nonsense epistle he writes... I skip them. angry

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

If the above is true, then u don't need to travel to go check the car. Avoid it. South Africa version of the 08/09 Corolla has electrical and quality issues.
100% truth. But for electrical, I never experienced that in my years of driving/owning it.
Maintenance too is vital.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2021
U xef like trouble. You should be deliberately avoiding each other's posts here for the sake of peace.

Pearl1910:

I have read again and ur two posts don't connect.
Simple question u dey talk story.
All I was interested in was ur statement of u usually grossing 25k with 4k fuel with 80% of trips without surge in recent weeks. 80% of trips without surge is unlikely when town is always red from morning till night these days.

Don't ask me any silly question, everybody knows what u get with a Corolla on the average.
Na me no respect myself when I come ask u question.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Do civic for better fuel economy and leg

Which civic year is that please?

jaymejate:
Hello everyone. Happy Sunday.

Please I'm about to get a car. Please should I go for Civic or 04 to 05 accord.
The civics I saw; one is 900k another is 850k. They no gree 750 nor 800k.
Abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Nexttpage:
That’s serious.
I even checked Jiji for it’s likes, it’s prices are always lower than the normal Corolla, don’t know why chai.

That's the reason
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2021
peeps4u:
U xef like trouble. You should be deliberately avoiding each other's posts here for the sake of peace.

I am allergic to false narratives...e get as e dey do me for body. But I will make an exception with him.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2021
peeps4u:
Do civic for better fuel economy and leg

Which civic year is that please?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2021
sandammy:
My Bosses, help me check if this price is fair for reregistering a used civic and updating its paper that expired in August. Below is a quote from someone I contacted.

Requirements for change of ownership/reregistration/replacementsadprivate/ commercial buses)

Allocation of no plate

proof of ownership

up to date vehicle license

purchase receipt

transfer of ownership letter( must be written on letter headed paper of d company if vehicle is registered wt a company name)

id of buyer

2passport photograph of buyer

cac certificate if buyer is a company.

D no plate in d case of old no plate.

Any change in engine or colour should be indicated n attracts extra charge.

Price: 70k

Processing time: 2/3 weeks
If you contacted the person here on nairaland it's better you mention the moniker so people who have patronized him/her before will give you feedback.
I've not done all these before so I have no idea

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2021
obinoral1179:
how does it look like?
Younger brother to kia rio and yaris

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2021
sandammy:
My Bosses, help me check if this price is fair for reregistering a used civic and updating its paper that expired in August. Below is a quote from someone I contacted.

Requirements for change of ownership/reregistration/replacementsadprivate/ commercial buses)

Allocation of no plate

proof of ownership

up to date vehicle license

purchase receipt

transfer of ownership letter( must be written on letter headed paper of d company if vehicle is registered wt a company name)

id of buyer

2passport photograph of buyer

cac certificate if buyer is a company.

D no plate in d case of old no plate.

Any change in engine or colour should be indicated n attracts extra charge.

Price: 70k

Processing time: 2/3 weeks

70k is Very okay and correct.
Because u will have to renew d old licence before changing ownership.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
obinoral1179:
how does it look like?

Lols...just Google it.
Ugly car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Can someone retain existing docs and be renewing them? Together with letter of agreement/change of ownership.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lols...just Google it.
Ugly car .
grin
The instrument cluster location eh... E no follow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

This is very true. The problem with the south African version I drove was, once you enter water with the car and you are on motion, the car will raise itself to the extent that if u don't control it well, you can hit someone or anything in front of you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2021
dru23:

We do take our customers criticism seriously . when I started this business, my objective at the time is to offer affordable engine oil and parts to customers. I wanted to cater to a small niche of car enthusiast....

Due to word of mouth from various customers like you sir , giving us honest reviews and trust . The demand of our product exceeded what we can supply. We are forever indebted to customers like you and others here on nairaland.

Our engine oil is the most affordable product around. We have beat countless competitors on these platform. So all these things plays into why we are always out of stock for Mobil 1 Extended Performance.
And sir this is why we decided to introduce super Tech Advance. We wanted to offer a great alternative to Mobil 1 Extended Performance. Which is doing great among our old and new customers. We encourage you sir to give it short.........

We thank you sir for your honest reviews and we will look for ways to improve and exceed customers experience with us........we thank you sir

Wahoooooo! So there can be alternative to the all in all Mobil 1.
The Yoruba adage "
Bi obinrin ko na tii dan Ile oko meji wo, ko ni mo eyi to dara ju" is very true all the time. I don't know how the adage can be well translated in English but someone can help for others that do not understand.
Lagos here I come for my own 1M this November. Hope it never late
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2021
samobaba4u:

The Yoruba adage "
Bi obinrin ko na tii dan Ile oko meji wo, ko ni mo eyi to dara ju" is very true all the time. I don't know how the adage can be well translated in English but someone can help for others that do not understand.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2021
mejai:

Can someone retain existing docs and be renewing them? Together with letter of agreement/change of ownership.

Sure, why not...if the owner gives u his plate number and documents.
But officially u aren't the owner of the car. U can't take it to d bank as collateral and u must not tell police u bought it. Forever and ever u cannot officially disclose that the car belongs to u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
northbird:

Good for you. Back here in Lagos, there is no Uber driver that can save 2M naira within two months. That's an overkill. That's like 250k savings weekly grin.
For me, slow and steady wins it. A target you didn't get in the first 10 months of the year, (doing 50k weekly, which is quite achievable), you then plan to achieve same in just 2 months. It's a recipe for disaster.

Kanuisgoat was able to make more then 2m last year and he thanked me for it, l don’t see why you cannot do it, just give each day 12hrs, til January 3rd, it’s tiring but that what l intend to do, just put relaxation or laziness aside for this 3 months of Nov and Dec., it can be done folks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Godfather10 post=107430076][/quote]

Kanuisgoat was able to make more then 2m last year and he thanked me for it, l don’t see why you cannot do it, just give each day 12hrs, til January 3rd, it’s tiring but that what l intend to do, just put relaxation or laziness aside for this 3 months of Nov and Dec., it can be done folks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Felicity0001:

If you ask me na who I go askgrin

Hi Kanuisgoat
Are you targeting 2m for November & December
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Godfather10:

Mindset and target is d key.
Many people just leave their lives as it comes. No focus, no goals, no motivation, no intention.
Impossibility is nothing man.

Watch how they will claim people are having accidents and dying because of 1m target, just to justify their lazy bones, next thing now some others will say why call people who can't do it lazy but they keep quiet when d lazy people are mocking the hardworking ones that are grinding it day and night to achieve their targets.

As for me all man for himself, if ur target is 200k pursue it, if it's 1m pursue it, If it is 2m pursue it. If u don't have target at all at all, no wahala, but don't put mouth in another persons business.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
northbird:

Good for you. Back here in Lagos, there is no Uber driver that can save 2M naira within two months. That's an overkill. That's like 250k savings weekly grin.

For me, slow and steady wins it. A target you didn't get in the first 10 months of the year, (doing 50k weekly, which is quite achievable), you then plan to achieve same in just 2 months. It's a recipe for disaster.

If u aim for 2m and land in 1.5m nko.
But it's fine if it's slow and steady u want to do, No lele. But don't say 2m is impossible.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
samobaba4u:

The Yoruba adage "
It means if a woman has never tried divorce and remarry, she would never know which of the husbands is better cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Alright boss. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Odukes(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Pls guys am a new driver, is waiting for a persenger paid for?
and is it included in the persengers fare?
Right now I have been waiting for a girl for 20munites.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Odukes:
What do you see on your app?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Odukes:

If u arrive u should see "Paid waiting" after u have waited for 5mins. The cost of extra minutes u wait after that before u start d trip will be added to ur fare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

If u aim for 2m and land in 1.5m nko.
But it's fine if it's slow and steady u want to do, No lele. But don't say 2m is impossible.

Please, show me how SAVINGS of 2M in two months is possible with Uber.

2 million you didn't save in 10 months of driving in a year. Then you now plan to save same in 2 months.... Desperation.

Even if you gross 1 million in a month, you still can't save 1m in a month. That's the best scenario. 1M gross. Still you can't save 1M. The figures don't add up.

Slow and steady.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) ... (5734) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SeeWahala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.