Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908879 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) ... (5726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
northbird:

Please, show me how SAVINGS of 2M in two months is possible with Uber.

2 million you didn't save in 10 months of driving in a year. Then you now plan to save same in 2 months.... Desperation.

Even if you gross 1 million in a month, you still can't say you can save 1m in a month. That's the best scenario. 1M gross. Still you can't save 1M. The figures don't add up.

You are missing the point.

But U see that desperation...that's d difference between achievers and d rest of the crowd.
It's better to be desperate and have results than to be cool, calm and calculated and remain on the same level.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Moving Lagos

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Avoid lekki conservative center towards orchid road. The traffic tie gele

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

You are missing the point.

But U see that desperation...that's d difference between achievers and d rest of the crowd.
It's better to be desperate and have results than to be cool, calm and calculated and remain on the same level.

Desperate or not.

1 million gross still won't make you save 1m in a month. The figures will never add up.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
I repeat oooooo....
Avoid orchid road .....

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
northbird:

Desperate or not.

1 million gross still won't make you save 1m in a month. The figures will never add up.

The fact that u reply these guy's every time everyday at every instance attests to ur superior inner and outer strength.
grin

That man will never agree, If someone comes tomorrow and say you can save 400k every week he will say YES week in week out.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaycee54321(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
jaymejate:

Physical market ba?

Cos the scrap I'm seeing on Jiji when I search for civic dey gimme goosebumps.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
BAZ001:

The fact that u reply these guy's every time everyday at every instance attests to ur superior inner and outer strength.

grin

That man will never agree, If someone comes tomorrow and say you can save 400k every week he will say YES week in week out.

[img]https://c./1treViHOs80AAAAC/inn-lagos.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kaycee54321:

Physical market ba?

Cos the scrap I'm seeing on Jiji when I search for civic dey gimme goosebumps.

Funny enough, na so most cars at that price be. You'll have to do body work sometimes yourself. So fvcked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
This SUN... embarassed

I no even Sabi wetin my AC they blow, E no cold e no hot grin. Chevron traffic no go be the end of me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
lanrexdo:
The woman no dey bothered at all. Na all this island woman jare. First leg na 17k then we do rest offline 20k because i still go drop am for lekki.
First day i go enjoy with 3k fuel and he never still finish!

She even buy food and pepper soup and still dey beg me if she wait buy anything.

Hahaha... See sugar mummy trip ooh...

Abeg keep that woman No well o tell her say anytime she won go out say u dey stay just behind her housegrin

Meanwhile, Bolt kept to their words... They just credited me the 10k bonus trip they didn't give me last 2 weeks.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
obinoral1179:
how can we get his contact?

Tell him felicity001 he'll give you the best and best price.

+234 803 426 8781... Madu by name

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adolphus08(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Godfather10:

Kanuisgoat was able to make more then 2m last year and he thanked me for it, l don’t see why you cannot do it, just give each day 12hrs, til January 3rd, it’s tiring but that what l intend to do, just put relaxation or laziness aside for this 3 months of Nov and Dec., it can be done folks
Please show me how.
I already average 12 hrs a day + the occasional 2hrs driving home empty.
I barely meet 100k gross a week.
The request are not frequent even in surge areas.
I can move around in an area with surge for between 45minutes to 1hr 30 minutes before getting a request.
If there is something I am missing or have to learn please let me know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
adolphus08:

Please show me how.
I can move around in an area with surge for between 45minutes to 1hr 30 minutes before getting a request.
He's not driving in Nigeria. Ask pearl and felicity001 felicity0001

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
adolphus08:

Please show me how.
He's not driving in Nigeria. Ask bazoo001, pearl1910 and felicity001 felicity0001

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
adolphus08:

Please show me how.
He's not driving in Nigeria. Ask baz001, pearl1910 and felicity001 felicity0001

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
yommie007:
Baba... New tire story na another topic.... probably a story for another day.... trust me when I say not all tires are genuinely new. Come ladipo come see movie. Dem go even put 2022 wey we neva enta sef with seal and label.

Leave them make pant dey wear themgrin

Fear who no fear an avetage Nigerian

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
@deedee44, remove repeat button joor grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Memberclub(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Juwonmania:
I repeat oooooo....
Avoid orchid road .....
Lmao

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
adolphus08:

Please show me how.
In what city do you drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pls can anyone help me with Uber customer care number I don search Google tire... Pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joneli: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
We buy all kinds of gift cards, the most honest Chinese vendors, and many people add me and trade with me through Nairaland!!!!!!

steam
Google
razergold
apple
Google gift cards for most countries
macy
sephora
xbox
nordstrom
vanilla
Amex3779
greendot transfer
cashapp
needed
good rate and honest trade
please contact me
whatsapp:+8618236200633
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
I wan sell my car 1.3m

Toyota corolla 2006

I got an offer of tokunbo car and want to sell mine and add money to buy it before it's being sold out.

Condition of the car:

Bumper both front and back needs repaint
And exhaust pipe is leaking.

Ac is chilling well
Engine in good condition
Gear in good condition.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Olayetan:
I wan sell my car 1.3m

Toyota corolla 2006

I got an offer of tokunbo car and want to sell mine and add money to buy it before it's being sold out.

Condition of the car:

Bumper both front and back needs repaint
And exhaust pipe is leaking.

Ac is chilling well
Engine in good condition
Gear in good condition.
Pictures.... Hope the boot no be by rope

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
mejai:
@deedee44, remove repeat button joor grin
Lol. I was actually modifying the post, I didn't know it was keeping the original

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
jaymejate:

Fire on.

The concern isn't about civic being good for uber, civic is as good as any car for ehailing, but the concern should be if that particular civic is good and sound. If it is good, go ahead bro.

Congrats when you eventually buy that car

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
mejai:

Pictures.... Hope the boot no be by rope

I forgot, you change the boot up catcher. The spring is slacked

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
dru23:

E be like sey u wan dey start this afonja bant now

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
ReadaDream:
This SUN... embarassed

I no even Sabi wetin my AC they blow, E no cold e no hot grin. Chevron traffic no go be the end of me.

Thank you boss, you saved my ass with this post

Got request 1.9 to Chevy view estate
Rider: where are you
Me: ur estate gate
Rider : your name bla bla
Security man: next building on your right
.... 8mins waiting

Me: calling rider but phone busy
Rider called: where are you
Me: inside your estate
R: okay I’m coming
Na so I open nairaland too see new drama or gbas gbos or new motivation ...
I saw avoid chevron, orchid road and likes
Flip my google map and saw 35mins delay.
Chaiii how do I escape from dis estate mbok ?
Rider: (ring ring) I’m outside I can’t see u
Me: I’m at block B
Rider I’m at block D opposite B
Me: security told me it’s dis building
Rider: (raising her voice ) Oga I can’t see you and I’m outside
Me: is there any other block D cos I can see block D opposite me (I was already reversing)
I saw her standing in front of her block
Rider: is dt you reversing
Me : yes
Rider: okay see me here
Just like six walking step dis girl want me to turn and pick her at her Parlour. Other riders walked out to the main road to enter their cabs.
You get two heads?
I just activated d Hoodlum driver sense.
Started my low mileage Camry and was driving slowly while she was staring at me.
She called and I picked with millionaire driver’s voice
Rider: oga where are you going
Me: I don’t want wahala dis afternoon, d sun is too much.
Rider: what do you mean
Me: I ve canceled d ride
Rider: why did you cancel ?
Me: you look troublesome and I don’t want trouble.

I quickly cut d line before she abuse me
Na so I jappa from chevron traffic

Thanks to you and Juwonmania

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mejai, how did you know the boot would likely have an issue?

Olayetan:

I forgot, you change the boot up catcher. The spring is slacked

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
@ peeps4u, Na their trademark.... Uber naija used, what do u expect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
peeps4u:

E be like sey u wan dey start this afonja bant now

I thought you will school him same way you schooled the other guy for mentioning Ewedu.

E don reach BIG MAN turn now, mouth don soft.

We gather dey!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) ... (5726) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lagosboy2k4, Omoapena(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.