Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4972046 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) ... (5745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2021
Felicity0001:

Bros you get oxygen sensor for my car MB C-Class 2002-2004 don't knownthe exact year.

Bro forget that O2 sensor thing. Nothing do am. These guys just use it to chop money. Imagine buying sensor for 5k and this guy brought the same as before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2021
Barbiturate:

That bonus no easy bro. They should remove the hours

Lolz...the hours should be d least of your problems.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2021
dharmie13:
Good morning everyone please I took a lady from magodo going to igando but when we got to egbeda the person she's to meet direct her to oregun, so I ask her to change destination to oregun from that egbeda in which for the whole of the journey I spent over 3hrs.after I ended trip bolt brought#3300.i just weak ni o. Please help I no understand this calculation

Barbiturate:

Kpele! Was it on surge? If you must do very long distance, make sure it's on surge. Secondly, that changing of destination doesn't give correct amount on Bolt. Tell the person you want to end trip and make them reorder. But if it's on better surge like 1.9x or a bit less, don't end it.

Bolt needs to bring back price review!

Yesterday I picked this guy from Anthony, he's going to MMA2 but he said I'll go to Magodo estate and pick someone before we move to airport. I told him to change destination to Magodo, he refused and insisted it will count. Because it was on 1,3x, I decided to go. After every, we got to airport, trip came to 1700. I weak! The guy sef surprise. He just gave me 2k.
Bolt is damn too cheap for riders, that's why I prefer Uber. But I'm not on Uber

Bolt should bring back that review

Report to Bolt...those prices are inaccurate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Thanks have reported waiting for there response

Report to Bolt...those prices are inaccurate.[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

If it reaches the 40 and you're yet to make 55 trips, e never finish be that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

Report to Bolt...those prices are inaccurate.

They will not do anything

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Felicity0001:

If you like buy 2016 corolla na uber you still begrin if e too vex u go and buy a Benzgrin

Benz ke...u want make I dey work for Omoibo and Kazeem? Wait till u have to change suspension parts, this ur bragging go soon humble.

Luxurydriver/Driverpreneur can testify.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Barbiturate:

If it reaches the 40 and you're yet to make 55 trips, e never finish be that?

Yes, but u said they should reduce the hours and I said hours should be d least of ur problems.
The major challenge is always d number of trips or the acceptance rate.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Barbiturate:

They will not do anything

First report and let's hear what they will say

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yes, but u said they should reduce the hours and I said hours should be d least of ur problems.

I said they should remove the hours not reduce. They should only base it on days, not time online
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Barbiturate:

I said they should remove the hours not reduce. They should only base it on days, not time online

And I still maintain, d hours is d least of your concerns when pursuing Bolt bonus. If u know u know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

Even completion rate. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
I Don use this SUN fry egg grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy4real(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good afternoon experts in the house, pls I have a nissan versa 2008 model, I noticed about 2 weeks ago that d oil had leaked out overnight so I called a mechanic, we discovered it was from the fuel filter cos it was lose, we filled the oil and tightened it but once we started the engine, all d oil gushed out, we've changed d filter about 5 times now and it's doing d same thing. D mechanic has tried to check everything thing he knows but no luck at all. Once we start d engine, oil will gush out and waste away from d filter point. I'm getting frustrated cos d car is my source of income and I'm extremely broke right now. Pls sirs, could u tell me what could be wrong

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Since your mechanic is confused as well, I advise you take to google and youtube, you might find the solution there. After all, many established mechanics on this forum do consult google and youtube sometimes.

pappy4real:
Good afternoon experts in the house, pls I have a nissan versa 2008 model, I noticed about 2 weeks ago that d oil had leaked out overnight so I called a mechanic, we discovered it was from the fuel filter cos it was lose, we filled the oil and tightened it but once we started the engine, all d oil gushed out, we've changed d filter about 5 times now and it's doing d same thing. D mechanic has tried to check everything thing he knows but no luck at all. Once we start d engine, oil will gush out and waste away from d filter point. I'm getting frustrated cos d car is my source of income and I'm extremely broke right now. Pls sirs, could u tell me what could be wrong

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

The way Bolt does the bonuses these days, it is almost impossible to get the required number of trips and not meet up with the number of hours. Online hours should be the least of anyone's worries

They know we have been manipulating the hours and have now more or less rendered it useless

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please house can I get a car on rental or hire purchase I’m In Ibadan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iCloud007: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
mejai:

So u no go chop ur bonus? Chai!!
Lol
Maybe
Maybe not

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iCloud007: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Barbiturate:

You too much. Do they give 5*
Mehn, I hardly care...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iCloud007: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Barbiturate:

That bonus no easy bro. They should remove the hours
The hours is the easiest to achieve na, just stay online overnight. When you take your first trip in the morning, you'll see the hours added

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
iCloud007:

Lol
Maybe
Maybe not
Hmmn... Giant Ant in the making. Keep it up bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iCloud007: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

Exactly, the tough is the number of trips, especially for part time drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Barbiturate post=107976357]

Kpele! Was it on surge? If you must do very long distance, make sure it's on surge. Secondly, that changing of destination doesn't give correct amount on Bolt. Tell the person you want to end trip and make them reorder. But if it's on better surge like 1.9x or a bit less, don't end it.

Bolt needs to bring back price review!

Yesterday I picked this guy from Anthony, he's going to MMA2 but he said I'll go to Magodo estate and pick someone before we move to airport. I told him to change destination to Magodo, he refused and insisted it will count. Because it was on 1,3x, I decided to go. After every, we got to airport, trip came to 1700. I weak! The guy sef surprise. He just gave me 2k.
Bolt is damn too cheap for riders, that's why I prefer Uber. But I'm not on Uber

Bolt should bring back that review[/White]

But Uber commission is out of this world...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
pappy4real:

Try call in on automedics 96.1FM traffic radio if youre in Lagos or listen online via app..11a.m monday

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
How efficient are these fuel additives being sold @ gas station.? Never believed in it, but I'd to buy one today but yet to use...make e no cause another katakata...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
peeps4u:
Since your mechanic is confused as well, I advise you take to google and youtube, you might find the solution there. After all, many established mechanics on this forum do consult google and youtube sometimes.

Quora too helps...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
iCloud007:

Lol
Maybe
Maybe not
No go kill yourself because of bolt bonus ooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
dharmie13:
Good morning everyone please I took a lady from magodo going to igando but when we got to egbeda the person she's to meet direct her to oregun, so I ask her to change destination to oregun from that egbeda in which for the whole of the journey I spent over 3hrs.after I ended trip bolt brought#3300.i just weak ni o. Please help I no understand this calculation

Write to bolt immediately and they willpay the balance. Remember to tell them the total distance covered and time spent. They will calculate it and pay you the difference. I've experienced this before and they pay the difference after I explained the situation to them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
komodapson:
How efficient are these fuel additives being sold @ gas station.? Never believed in it, but I'd to buy one today but yet to use...make e no cause another katakata...

It’s like looking for trouble where there’s none.

You car doesn’t require premium fuel.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

Benz ke...u want make I dey work for Omoibo and Kazeem? Wait till u have to change suspension parts, this ur bragging go soon humble.

Luxurydriver/Driverpreneur can testify.

Luxurydriver na him shot himself for foot na... That guy used a 4matic V6 bro... That brand of benz no be here oh I can't try it unless I'm in Dubai.

Maintenance for the C-class is relative cheaper to maintain than the Corolla trust me just that the Benz has plenty of parts.

Take for instance, if you want to carry out a change of breakpad if care is not taken you might end up buying both breakpad and the breakpad sensor but a Toyota you are buying just breakpad.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy4real(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
komodapson:

Try call in on automedics 96.1FM traffic radio if youre in Lagos or listen online via app..11a.m monday

Ok thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) ... (5745) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: izzou(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.