Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4922712 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) ... (5733) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Good evening my bosses

I had these two experiences yesterday.

First one, google maps already told me I have gotten to the riders destination, but the rider said no o, and still kept on directing me for like 5 mins till we got to his exact place, so I told you him that he should have just used his exact house address but he said bolt don’t usually bring the exact address that’s why he do use the address which googles maps followed.
What should I have done in this case. End trip ? Or Extra mins means extra money?

Second experience was at shop rite, I carried a lady from Magodo but google maps gave me a direction which I was following from magodo as we got closer to shop rite, the rider(a Lady) just started shouting that I am following the wrong way by going straight just as google maps showed, that I should have turned some where else, but I calmly responded to her that I have been following the map since the beginning of the ride and all, but she just kept shouting that it is because I want the money to increase and all, she even asked me to turn back somewhere where they boldly placed a signboard showing no U-TURN and I refused to turn, this lady just wasn’t having it, so she then asked me to end the trip, I ended it but still carried her back to the shop rite gate since that’s where I will be taking back home and I was already done for the day. So I remember that someone once said on the thread that they pay for parking, so I then told her that will she pay for parking so I take her in or she alight outside. She then alighted and by then I was already on the shoprite entrance road. And I just had to enter so as to turn and come out through the exit. I didn’t know that the card I was given at the entrance means I have to pay 200 naira( I thought it was just they way they give tag in Unilag when you enter and collect back when you are going out). So after the delay in going out back for like 10 minutes. That was how the security guys collecting the card just shouted that I have to turn back and park, then go and pay the 200 naira.

Omo had to turn back again, pay, before I was now able to go out. Luckily for me, I got a matching trip back to Gbagada which is just close to my house.

Just did that and close.
The elders will advise on this ur case. Me still na toddler. But for the bolded.... U did well. Never ignore road signs.
Imagine a situation u obeyed the rider to turn and u were caught and forced to pay 50k, do you think the rider will assist you or the rider will abandon u and continue?
I always say, ur car is ur office. Do all u can to protect it. Better to discontinue a trip than to risk ur car.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Good evening my bosses

First one, google maps already told me I have gotten to the riders destination, but the rider said no o, and still kept on directing me for like 5 mins till we got to his exact place, so I told you him that he should have just used his exact house address but he said bolt don’t usually bring the exact address that’s why he do use the address which googles maps followed.
What should I have done in this case. End trip ? Or Extra mins means extra money?

Second experience was at shop rite, I carried a lady from Magodo but google maps gave me a direction which I was following from magodo as we got closer to shop rite, the rider(a Lady) just started shouting that I am following the wrong way by going straight just as google maps showed, that I should have turned some where else, but I calmly responded to her that I have been following the map since the beginning of the ride and all, but she just kept shouting that it is because I want the money to increase and all, she even asked me to turn back somewhere where they boldly placed a signboard showing no U-TURN and I refused to turn, this lady just wasn’t having it, so she then asked me to end the trip, I ended it but still carried her back to the shop rite gate since that’s where I will be taking back home and I was already done for the day. So I remember that someone once said on the thread that they pay for parking, so I then told her that will she pay for parking so I take her in or she alight outside. She then alighted and by then I was already on the shoprite entrance road. And I just had to enter so as to turn and come out through the exit. I didn’t know that the card I was given at the entrance means I have to pay 200 naira( I thought it was just they way they give tag in Unilag when you enter and collect back when you are going out). So after the delay in going out back for like 10 minutes. That was how the security guys collecting the card just shouted that I have to turn back and park, then go and pay the 200 naira.

Omo had to turn back again, pay, before I was now able to go out. Luckily for me, I got a matching trip back to Gbagada which is just close to my house.

Just did that and close.

On the first experience, d app still calculates your money even after u have passed d set destination in d app. Until u end d trip. So no worries. The only issue is that u will not get another trip till u end this one cos u r far from set destination.

In second experience, always ask Rider "do u have a preferred route or u want us to use d map?" Especially if u don't know d way or there are multiple routes to d destination. This way u save yourself from any blame if u meet traffic or d route seems longer.
Actually coming from magodo to shoprite u should have turned left at d traffic light by civil defence/NIMC office. Or u follow d back of shoprite via governors office cos cocacola junction now has a NO U TURN sign there so u will have to go down to oregun junction to turn now if u miss d civil defence turning.

Welldone, God will bless your hussle and give u favour in your academics.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
This guy, you have a lot to learn o. I just hope you learn such not in a hard way. Bolt biz no be for faint hearted. You need to be Street wise as well.

All the same welcome on board.
OmodavidoX:
Good evening my bosses

Just did that and close.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
olukaygold:

On another angle...thanks so much for your inputs. But pls,I'm new here in abj,im wondering how I can cope/ know all these unknown locations the riders might be heading to

Don't worry. Google map helps a lot. It will be your friend and companion.

Is it just me? These days I'm so over reliant on the map that I can't move an inch without it even for my own personal movements.

When riders rush and ask me which route I'm taking. I'm like, Alaye calm down. I need to check the map

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thank you bosses for your explanations and prayers

I appreciate you all.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olukaygold(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Is it just me? These days I'm so over reliant on the map that I can't move an inch without it even for my own personal movements.

When riders rush and ask me which route I'm taking. I'm like, Alaye calm down. I need to check the map
Wow...thats good.Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Felicity0001:
I'm married to Uber
Bolti leave me alone
I'm married to uber bolti leave alone
My uber is coming
To buy a land 4me in lekki
Tru 2 percentage

gringringrin

Hahaha... Uber is a babe..

I'm married to Uber
Bolti leave me alone

gringrin

If to say na 2% nkon??
All these on 10% after 6trips ooh
We @ Pearl @Bolt will be waiting for your usual song praising bolt again, how you want to marry Bolt again... Shey be na Felicity001 grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
eyinola:
I am not a fan of uber but sincerely am having a rethink, on Saturday I was on 10% bonus whr bolt game 13 trips for 2100 , I use uber all day and I was able to save almost 4k tru the 10% . This week na to unlock this 2% grin

When guys are already on the 2% commission.
Don't dull as winter is drawing near.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Not only you o, the only time I'm not tempted to use it is when it's only one route that leads to my destination and I'm not bothered about how long it will take to get there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kennykg(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good Evening Bosses / Madams, i got Toks Toyota Corolla and Camry for sale.

You can check my topics so i don't derail here.

Thanks wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
No one can tell me otherwise that this new 3% booking fee from bolt is not a scam, this is a deliberate and subtle increment of their commission without you really knowing or coming out to fight, they're disguising it as 3% booking fee for riders, meanwhile its the drivers that bear the brunt of it all.

We all know that starting and ending a ride on bolt irrespective of moving from that spot gets you 600N. But how come that 3% booking fee didn't get calculated into the 600N, later on the driver gets to pay for that 3%.

Be like bolt don overgrow wings oo.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
geezyk:
No one can tell me otherwise that this new 3% booking fee from bolt is not a scam, this is a deliberate and subtle increment of their commission without you really knowing or coming out to fight, they're disguising it as 3% booking fee for riders, meanwhile its the drivers that bear the brunt of it all.

We all know that starting and ending a ride on bolt irrespective of moving from that spot gets you 600N. But how come that 3% booking fee didn't get calculated into the 600N, later on the driver gets to pay for that 3%.

Be like bolt don overgrow wings oo.

VERY true.
Drivers bear the 3% increase. It's not passed on to the riders at all. They increased commission because they know they are the market leader.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
northbird:

VERY true.
Drivers bear the 3% increase. It's not passed on to the riders at all.

Dem don subtly increase commission to 23%

Grossed 23.7k and bolt commission was over 5k, that one never pass 25% commission?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lush100:

When olukaygold is a carry Feli on a 1.9 surge from Abule-Egba to lekki bcoz of Jamaican rice ice at madam radu ship only to hear kkkk sound and stop at gazzuzz workshop.

Bolt or Pearl might pay u,
Feli will not ,mba. grin

All of una no good at all, how will you guys be advising him to buy korupe (03/05 civic) to use for ehail business in FCT a whole FCT oh not even in Osun state.

Yes that reminds me where is our guy solary, 2doors, 3.6L Osun state driver na its been long we heard from him o abi him don sell him solary take pay for fuel? grin

Back to the matter, now that you reminded me of aunty radautoworks Jamaican rice so... Ha! Each time I think of that traffic I just loose appetite. How would u expect me to pay if your leg come go dislocate join inside that deadly traffic. I will even seize ur phone join selfgrin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
kanuisagoat:

While I can't say much about Abuja roads, I also thought the same about Lagos till I started ehailing. I felt the issue of bad roads in Lagos were being exaggerated.

I didnt drive one month before I realised the bad roads are not being discussed enough.

Riders will take you to some very bad roads you never knew existed.

Just keep that in mind. The roads may not be as good as you think they are.

Simple!

No good road in Nigeria
Not even in Abujagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
olukaygold:

I'll work on this then,im a type of person that hate following trends, though apart from using the car for uber,I'm also it buying cos of luxury,something moderate cos of my tall stature without robbing the bank which I think honda is modest with good interior and relatively cheap to purchased.

Guy go get a MB C-Class 02/03 model, 4Cyl.

Come back after 1yr and thank me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bolt controls the market pan Nigeria. That's why they increased commission.
If their deal with Max sails through, they further tighten the hold on the Lagos market.

InDriver, I have not seen such kind of guys like that before, they choose to remain bottom feeders.
Behaving like vultures, embarassed eating crumbs and leftovers.
If they go up, like 15-20% away from pricing on Bolt, they will still get more drivers to their side. Still displaying stupid fares even on festive days embarassed

The game of ehailing is decided by the number of drivers in your pool.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dailyparrot:
I carried some unilag students on 1.9x from Luth to Unilag and the trip ended 2900. They were complaining that Bolt rate is outrageous.

That the only reason they used Bolt is because they didn't have time to wait for Indriver drivers. They were cursing Bolt that Indriver will soon take over the same way Bolt took over Uber.

I was laughing at them in my mind. They forgot that drivers and not riders determine the wave of things.

Many would want to use Uber because of the cheaper price but when you look at the time it will take you to get a driver, you will be forced to use Bolt.

Some riders wait over one hour before they can get Uber driver to come pick them. I don't know how Indriver works and I doubt I'd be interested to know sad

The bolded is one main reason most Uber riders tend to behave themselves when ever a driver finally agrees to come pick them up.

Some of them will be like, "please don't cancel pls I'll add sth". The way the ladies greet you self enh you will be wondering weather u be buhari.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Felicity0001:

The bolded is one main reason most Uber riders tend to behave themselves when ever a driver finally agrees to come pick them up.

Some of them will be like, "please don't cancel pls I'll add sth". The way the ladies greet you self enh you will be wondering weather u be buhari.

Abeg no too loud am, lol. Bolt to Uber Is like Tecno to iPhone. Uber is luxurious, you can tell by the app. Uber is peace of mind, almost in terms of everything.

Mostly sophisticated riders, convos go well, they are usually well mannered, like minds, a little less entitled. Even when you meet the troublesome ones, Uber gives you fair hearing.

Trust me, even IJGBs go rush them this period.

Rating system is transparent.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
geezyk:
Dem don subtly increase commission to 23%

Grossed 23.7k and bolt commission was over 5k, that one never pass 25% commission?
I don't think so bro.
Here is a breakdown receipt of my ride today. Riders still pay the booking fee.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Felicity0001:

I got one request from papa ajao around 6AM this morning on uber, as i call the rider say make i drop story say i can’t come cos i dey far.

Omo this bros dey plead with me ni o, say make i try come. If no b say mushin na my turf i won’t go that early, naso i reach picked him and his woman with two cooler. One filled with better shayo and the other fried ram meat.

He said they’re going to atan lmao! He say make i cancel the trip say make we do offline , if una see how these people fragrance dey ooze freshness. Young couple, see gold everywhere
Naso bros say make i bring aza and he sent me 20K that morning and promised to balance me on our way back.

To cut story short, na house warming we go. Lowkey inside compound party. 20K bal hit my aza after i drop them around 5PM.

Unfortunately, tomorrow i dey go buy brake disk and pads.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Caboceer:

Indriver would take over the market if only they brought up their rates a bit...right now they think it's their rock bottom fares that give them a competitive edge, but they are only cruising on the desperation of partners driving rented cars.

With naira in free-fall the real owners of such cars will eventually realise they aren't making money. It's just a matter of time.

Let's have an intellectual discussion about these two platforms. note: intellectual discussion not an Argument/debate...

I careless about all platforms, I'm not their agent and not willing to be one ambassador

Now....I'm of the opinion, if a driver was to use the indriver platform, he needs to be smart. Here is it, previously someone embarked on a bolt trip from LUTH - Unilag and it ended N2900.
(Surge or No surge)

So he is to pay %23 commission...N667
He earns N2233...
A Driver might decide to go on such trip on indriver for N2400
With %9.5 commission - N228
He earns N2172...
Arguably - the difference is N61 (quite negligible)

Now, here lies the caveat...ensure the route you wan' go is of less traffic and short. Or better still ensure you drive against traffic.

Now, in this hustle....Time is of essence...for someone like me, I drive max - 4 days a week, I don't chase bonuses, if it comes- fine, if does not al'amdulilahi...

Like Pearl 1960 pleaded with a driver to move from toll gate lekki to wemco N3500 around 1p.m...without commission... Why not? You move ....Why wait for yeye surge, why drive back to a surge area and wait till you get offers at most N4500, closing hour....why not go wemco drop off and go position to alausa..begin your shuttle Ikeja - surulere back to Ikeja or magodo back n forth...

Time is key and Health is paramount...

In a nutshell....in this hustle, once you meet your target...ure good to go...

There's absolutely nothing bad in achieving your dream of a N1M, but your Chest and car go hear Pansa Pansa... (Ref - BAZOO)
Your mental health also - the oloshos with the prefix "Òga" appellation grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
sandammy:

I don't think so bro.

What the hell is booking fee when there's a base fare?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
YeyeGbami:

I got one request from papa ajao around 6AM this morning on uber, as i call the rider say make i drop story say i can’t come cos i dey far.

Omo this bros dey plead with me ni o, say make i try come. If no b say mushin na my turf i won’t go that early, naso i reach picked him and his woman with two cooler. One filled with better shayo and the other fried ram meat.

He said they’re going to atan lmao! He say make i cancel the trip say make we do offline , if una see how these people fragrance dey ooze freshness. Young couple, see gold everywhere
Naso bros say make i bring aza and he sent me 20K that morning and promised to balance me on our way back.

To cut story short, na house warming we go. Lowkey inside compound party. 20K bal hit my aza after i drop them around 5PM.

Unfortunately, tomorrow i dey go buy brake disk and pads.
Na cemetery una go?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Caboceer: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
komodapson:

Let's have an intellectual discussion about these two platforms. note: intellectual discussion not an Argument/debate...

I careless about all platforms, I'm not their agent and not willing to be one ambassador

Now....I'm of the opinion, if a driver was to use the indriver platform, he needs to be smart. Here is it, previously someone embarked on a bolt trip from LUTH - Unilag and it ended N2900.
(Surge or No surge)

So he is to pay %23 commission...N667
He earns N2233...
A Driver might decide to go on such trip on indriver for N2400
With %9.5 commission - N228
He earns N2172...
Arguably - the difference is N61 (quite negligible)

Now, here lies the caveat...ensure the route you wan' go is of less traffic and short. Or better still ensure you drive against traffic.

Now, in this hustle....Time is of essence...for someone like me, I drive max - 4 days a week, I don't chase bonuses, if it comes- fine, if does not al'amdulilahi...

Like Pearl 1960 pleaded with a driver to move from toll gate lekki to wemco N3500 around 1p.m...without commission... Why not? You move ....Why wait for yeye surge, why drive back to a surge area and wait till you get offers at most N4500, closing hour....why not go wemco drop off and go position to alausa..begin your shuttle Ikeja - surulere back to Ikeja or magodo back n forth...

Time is key and Health is paramount...

In a nutshell....in this hustle, once you meet your target...ure good to go...

There's absolutely nothing bad in achieving your dream of a N1M, but your Chest and car go hear Pansa Pansa... (Ref - BAZOO)
Your mental health also - the oloshos with the prefix "Òga" appellation grin

The only day Lagos does not have traffic is Sunday

Andhave you checked indriver fares lately they slashed fares to undercut uber/bolt this festive period, currently there is no basis for comparison with uber/bolt fare-wise,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
eyinola:
uber bonus is actually better than bolt, imagine chasing bolt bonus and i mistakenly declined a request and i hv to do 5 trips to make up for that ;Dpainful uber sweet with surge ooo 2.4 grin

Imagine having 4k savings just after completing 15trips today. Bolt is just a mirage the more u look the less u c.

Th
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
sandammy:

I don't think so bro.
Ok then, how do you then calculate the 3% booking fee from a 600N trip, or probably they don't add it to insignificant fares or they add it to fares 1k and above.

The fact still remains that instead of adding 3% booking fee and subtly adding to commission deducted, why not increase fare and then increase commission afterwards, that's a fair bargain.

I bet you they know what they're doing, this is just the pilot episode, wait for when the real drama begins.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by satp(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Ghost1994:

Bros with this your explanations, in my own humble I don’t think those guys have done something really wrong that will warrant you dropping them at the express.

Have encountered several riders that’ll claim that oga I don’t know when you start your trip with attitude but the best response from my side will be: sir/ma seems you’re carried away with your call/whatever he or she was doing before I started the trip.

I’ll keep my mouth shut till we get to the final destination to avoid any arguments.

Most of the times we drivers put emotions and overreact based on the experience we encounter with probably the last rider or frustrated Lastma.

All in all, we’re here to make money but you lose 8klm from where you picked them to the express you dropped them off

I think the best way is to inform the rider that you have started ride
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Unfortunately, tomorrow i dey go buy brake disk and pads

You can't embark on such trip and not undergo emergency routine maintenance check...e no possible

Prophet BAZOO once said in one of his pages that, is either our vehicle suffer damages or make our health substitute. No how, one must happen...so sayeth Prophet

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:58am On Dec 14, 2021
mejai:

Na cemetery una go?

Abegi o. I no get business for where you mention o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:05am On Dec 14, 2021
komodapson:

You can't embark on such trip and not undergo emergency routine maintenance check...e no possible

Prophet BAZOO once said in one of his pages that, is either our vehicle suffer damages or make our health substitute. No how, one must happen...so sayeth Prophet

Nah! Road was okay, na via Ipaja i use link ota from there thru covenant uni straight to where we dey go. I don dey push that maintenance for a while , since i don get bulk cash na to close eye do am before something else go happen.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olukaygold(m): 3:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

Guy go get a MB C-Class 02/03 model, 4Cyl.

Come back after 1yr and thank me
Whats the price range for the toks?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) ... (5733) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), Glithronix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.