Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,436 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4925617 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (5734) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Like someone said, u re a Bolt agent here to spy and rip of information from hard working drivers. Una cup go soon full one day. You think u can monopolize the market for a longtime. inDriver, Rida and other apps are making things easier, u guys are busy making life difficult for drivers with cheap cheap fares and high commission and useless policy.

Let me burst your brain, One of the biggest ehailing app in China is coming to Nigeria very soon. We will leave your useless app the way we left Uber years ago. Una go employ una staffs Las Las to move Lagos.

Useless, ungrateful, insensitive shady App coy

Una time of reign will soon be over.

Lolz ..I laugh in pigin...u r obviously a novice or a newbie.
What are you saying? Indriver and Rida are making life easier for Drivers?? Bia are you a driver, reader or a journalist.

Yea...I know DiDi Is planning to come to Nigeria but that's not the competition I would love. Infact, DiDi will make things worst like Indrive is doing.
I prefer an American or European Company like Lyft. They are the ones that value work, services and human effort but if we say everybody should port to a better company with better fares people like u will still jump on cheap fares.
Uber tried to maintain their stand on pricing and to give drivers a better chance but people jumped to Bolt that brought prices down and they had no choice than to run after d crowd.
U r just running your mouth whether u r a driver or a rider or u can't even afford a Bolt ride, when the chips are down u will be nowhere to be found.

Back to why I quoted u, I just thought u r someone who is a regular commenter on this thread but recently decided to post with a different monicker. Hence, I humorously said u should identify yourself. I thought wrong.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2022
16inchdick:

Bro I know the problem is that I started late the two countries I'm bent on going are Norway and germany and their admission for masters I think it should be over.
I have friends over there I should have started the process last November to January the applications the whole process is not like usa that you can apply two times in a year. It's only these two countries because I have people there I don't want another country and I no wan go fix money for deposit I wan do something wey go dey bring me money and while away time while waiting for application process I dislike Uk right from time
I love your spirit, bro. Please check your DM.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

Me I dey owe u money grin God Forbid bad thing.... grin
Na salary rental wey I dey pay you na, you take dey do giveaway.
Your choice grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
seun289:
I need an ac technician for a 2003 ford focus...
would also need to know the recommended engine oil and coolant for the said vehicle.. it's URGENT..

cc dru, pearl, feli, dmech, gazzu and the other gurus

Bros no vex , at the moment now, there is a snake am trying to catch now. The snake is running loose and wild. It is a very big black snake with White lining in the middle.....

Once the snake is successful caught, I will attend to u

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Blackbishop:

Even though your tots are Relevant bro, don’t let snake face dudes into your circle. They just can’t control dem nature.

Once a snake always a snake.
As much as try to avoid them, they will still crawl to your circle.
Damn snake head

[img]https://c./lpw4aP4SDtAAAAAd/snakes-animal.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

Na salary rental wey I dey pay you na, you take dey do giveaway.
Your choice grin

So I can never and never be poor like you. I will not block my destiny by owing a poor boy like u .........

I dey owe u money........lol

I have nothing to loose here my brother. I ran my own business. I answer to nobody .....

But you young man, U have potential clients that might want to do business with you . those clients will now have second thoughts about.....

Keep digging yourself a hole my brother. And am here to help you dig. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

Alaga never stagger.
Fake ass briefcase aka teedroid cheesy
Get in na, lemmi launch that uppercut I have been preparing.
Shebi na surulere you dey squat for?
I ready to dissect you. But you dey run. cool

At least, your useless posts per day has reduced. tongue

grin. If you were this determined and zealous about paying you debt , you would have paid up by now.
But you inbuilt snaky character won’t let you.

Go and pay up you debt.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

So I can never and never be poor like you. I will not block my destiny by owing a poor boy like u .........

Hahahahahaaaa. At least I no dey squat for studio apartment for gbagada yankee

Oya pay your gbese then, make God unblock your destiny.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

That is the very , very least of my worries.... Am more appall on the fact that he stated I owe him money spit spit spit.... A whole me owing him money , can you imagine that ... It means he has no remorse for the money he is owing me ........

I should have collected my car from him that day after paying the 100k .. But it was my guy with the connection that said I should not sack him and just have him pay extra 5k or on top his weekly rental until he offsets the debts......

The crazy thing is that he was paying 20k rental , while others were paying 25k . And I was still doing 100% maintenance...

This is the same fool that drove my gold elantra for few months. He was feeling to proud to work under me and he drop the car with no problem....

And few months after he came back asking and begging me he needs a car . And that is how I gave him the civic on rental.. He beg me that 25k is too much and I said ok pay 20k . This boy now as the nerve to say am owing him 30k rental ...

Spit. Spit............ Am even glad now he mention my name when he was going at it with Bazz001 .. I have a reason to really serve him my mama's cooking.. It is open season now .

Dem snake dudes….. deserve the good mama’s pot. The mofo was choking on his problematic Ford like a cursed soul. Still be forming integrity spewing thrash of buying me pepper soup and beer when I don’t even do alcohol. That guy needs sick people to check up on him he is damn suffering from dementia or delusional
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Blackbishop:

Dem snake dudes….. deserve the good mama’s pot. The mofo was choking on his problematic Ford like a cursed soul. Still be forming integrity spewing thrash of buying me pepper soup and beer when I don’t even do alcohol. That guy needs sick people to check up on him he is damn suffering from dementia or delusional

That is true.. I remember that ford .....the guy buys the weirdest cars .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

grin. If you were this determined and zealous about paying you debt , you would have paid up by now.

Go and pay up you debt.
Post your oil sipping lemony limca camry particulars that matches your fake Drivers license and I will forward 50k to your account immediately.

Make I do you giveaway as your hennessy boss don fail you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'm so so glad. The three musketeers are out again.
Heading to my arsenal tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

Hahahahahaaaa. At least I no dey squat for studio apartment for gbagada yankee

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

That is true.. I remember that ford .....the guy buys the weirdest cars .
I buy Ford, buy golf, buy this and that !!!
Which one you get, agba owo? cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Go and pay up you debt.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

I buy Ford, buy golf, buy this and that !!!
Which one you get, agba owo? cheesy

But where are those cars now? Continue deceiving urself. Where u see money? Just continue

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

If you don’t update you will have issues like davit. Wrong fare calculation or gps error.
Something won’t work right at some point, bolt is messing with drivers inside this winter.

I dey up the watch round two of war grin

Do we now have to go on all trips?
Cos am not understanding the new update wey i dey see people post.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

Post your oil sipping lemony limca camry particulars that matches your fake Drivers license and I will forward 50k to your account immediately.

You that can’t pay ordinary 5k weekly will have 50k in winter...
I won’t mind sending you deodorants and detol soaps as you can’t treat your body odor.

dru23:

But jokes apart, he does not use deodorant at all . He has body odor .

[img]https://c./CeZXjqmiz28AAAAd/jaxandjake-smell.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

What happened to all the cars u bought.. U buy ford, U buy this and that.. You go buy diesel golf, U covert am . than u put am for SALE...

Very unstable confuse man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
omoo I don go mistakenly pay money to bolt without reference number. Wetin I go do like this ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

You that can’t pay ordinary 5k weekly will have 50k in winter...
I won’t mind sending you deodorants and detol soaps as you can’t treat your body odor.

[img]https://c./CeZXjqmiz28AAAAd/jaxandjake-smell.gif[/img]
A punch to smelly blacky is a point for Me. Do well to send him sweat shirts too.

Post the particulars and matching fake drivers license ID to find out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

Bros no vex , at the moment now, there is a snake am trying to catch now. The snake is running loose and wild. It is a very big black snake with White lining in the middle.....

No offense... But this is pure cruise grin
I wan die with grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
davidpeace99:
omoo I don go mistakenly pay money to bolt without reference number. Wetin I go do like this ?
Worry dem with email and ur statement of account showing the transaction.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

What happened to all the cars u bought.. U buy ford, U buy this and that.. You go buy diesel golf, U covert am . than u put am for SALE...

Very unstable confuse man
You want to know abi? Mbanu
I no be parrot like you cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

But where are those cars now?

I know what happened

All gone,
He’s back on rentals. grin after 4years of driving
Owing debt up and down

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one don load unknown bystander missile grin

Confusion in the enemy camp

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

Hahahahahaaaa. At least I no dey squat for studio apartment fo[/b]r [b]gbagada yankee

From gbagada to the USA .... We thank God. We call it progression
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

I know what happened

All gone,
Owing debt up and down

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

Village people are not too happy with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one don load unknown bystander missile grin

Confusion in the enemy camp

What u need to do is unconfusion urself and pay ur debt.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

I know what happened

All gone,
Owing debt up and down

I'm still on rental, but small change still dey enter my hand and I'm contented.
I don't brag about what I don't have.

You sef dey on rental na. Why you dey hide ? cheesy
Shame dey catch you abi, after bragging cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

You want to know abi? Mbanu
I no be parrot like you cheesy

We don't need to know .. We already know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

I'm still on rental, but small change still dey enter my hand and I'm contented.
I don't brag about what I don't have.

You sef dey on rental na. Why you dey hide ? cheesy
Shame dey catch you abi, after bragging cheesy

Still on rental after "buying" how many cars .. Hustling BACKWARDS

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (5734) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Opemipo2107, Pearl1910 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.