Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,563 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4925567 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (5734) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
[code][/code]

The likes of Romeo, Ogunvic, Ifeanyi Mark and I and so on were the first set of drivers to sign up with BOLT in 2015 when they were still in 2 bed room office at Admiralty beside Forte oil Lekki phase 1.

That's like 7 years back. Then Uche, Femi and Nonso the founders of BOLT use to beg us on their knees to register with Bolt. They were ones training drivers. No employees like u guys back then, just 3 of them running the whole thing. Now dem don get money bought a very big office at SALEM. Employ staffs like u and Spread across to other states in N geria

Bro we made Bolt what it is today. I smiled when u said I am newbie. "Ki lo omode Mo" pathetic assumption sad . Nah our sweat Bolt take grow into Big brand yet no good compensation to drivers. Drivers are working like elephant and earning like ants. They only make good money during festive periods.

Bolt fares used to be much higher then and 15% commission was there share. 50k was weekly rentals drivers pay to car owners. Drivers can make 100k in 2 days during winter period. Now they reduced their fares, introduced cash discount and increase commission to 25%. Is that a growth or decline for Drivers? That's absolutel punishment and sufferness.

Let me correct you on this, we all moved to Bolt because Uber reduced their fares by 40% in 2017 April 17th, there was a massive protest at National stadium, But Uber remained adamant that they would make their fare as cheap as small chops. Drivers angrily left their platform, Now they are shadow of themselves. Bolt took advantage of this situation and launch their brand into prominence. And Bolt fare was far better than Uber as at that time.

As per you preferring Lyft coming to Nigeria to compete with Bolt, I dont think they will succeed. I don't see them adjusting their policies to suit Nigerian market. Nigerian business environment too harsh for foreign multi national to thrive. Uber is an example, the reason why they lost so many drivers today is because of their useless American policies in an African market where alot factors works against businesses. It's only the Chinese that can compete with Bolt, these guys understand any business environment they find themselves. Dudi is already giving Bolt a run for their money in S.A. Alot of drivers are leaving Bolt platform over there.

Abeg tell your Oga "Uche" that boys are not smilling. We are not happy with the fares. There is hyper inflation in country at moment. Things don cost. But fares are not increasing, still remains the same. How will drivers survive. Alot of them are living hand to mouth. No financial progress year in year out dem dey where dem dey.

I know say you be OG..

The days of small chops and chicken wings. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
ameristu:
What people are failling ro realize is that this side hustle would not make you rich or be able to buy an house, it would be able to buy you beer, pay dstv subscription and child's school fee, for other pertinent issues like rent and getting married, this hustle is not for that.

If you want to buy land or build house, this is not where you can make that type of money.

Anyone saying this business is not sustainable, it doesn't make sense, this is something you do for spare change and you shouldn't even be thinking you want to re-coup the money you used in buying the car, if you get the money fine, if you don't keep it moving.

I concur, reason it's called side hustle.. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Bro this is not Vawulence like Chillex and Uncle Dru. It's just to let Pearl know that I am his grandfada in this game. He should learn to respect Elders
Moral lesson is, respect your elders... cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where are the three musketeers ;
I'm available for gidigbo.

BAZ001 aka Fake asslicking briefcase aka Teedriod aka Omo Ale cheesy

Dru23 aka Studio apartment squating Americana. grin

Blackbishop aka Smelly blacky. spits tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

Post your oil sipping lemony limca camry particulars that matches your fake Drivers license and I will forward 50k to your account immediately.

Make I do you giveaway as your hennessy boss don fail you.

This offer is still on. By next week It will increase to 100k.
Omo Ale wey no get shi shi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Never leave a trade you are learning to do uber, like mechanic work, carpentry or plumbing or teaching saying you are not making money, you have an opportunity to grow in the next few years, with Uber/bolt, there is no growth, you learn nothing but the streets of Lagos, you might get some money today but you are back tomorrow doing the same thing over and over, it is like taking cocaine, you become addicted.

But if you learn a hand work, today might be rough but opportunities would arise tomorrow, this is not a get rich quick scheme, it is more of a ponzi scheme, robbing peter to pay Paul but in this case you paying filling stations and the technology companies.

A word is enough for the wise, that is why you find people that have been doing this business since the business started still angry that they grew the business and still nothing to show, you never find someone that has learnt a trade in that shoes.

Let a few words be enough for the wise.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

The likes of Romeo, Ogunvic, Ifeanyi Mark and I and so on were the first set of drivers to sign up with BOLT in 2015 when they were still in 2 bed room office at Admiralty beside Forte oil Lekki phase 1.

That's like 7 years back. Then Uche, Femi and Nonso the founders of BOLT use to beg us on their knees to register with Bolt. They were ones training drivers. No employees like u guys back then, just 3 of them running the whole thing. Now dem don get money bought a very big office at SALEM. Employ staffs like u and Spread across to other states in N geria

You are a big liar. U just started driving in 2019. I have screen grabbed all ur previous posts, if u like go and edit them. Stop making false claims.

People will just come and be lying anyhow forgetting they have footprints.

Muhammadson2020:

Bro we made Bolt what it is today. I smiled when u said I am newbie. "Ki lo omode Mo" pathetic assumption sad . Nah our sweat Bolt take grow into Big brand yet no good compensation to drivers. Drivers are working like elephant and earning like ants. They only make good money during festive periods.

Bolt fares used to be much higher then and 15% commission was there share. 50k was weekly rentals drivers pay to car owners. Drivers can make 100k in 2 days during winter period. Now they reduced their fares, introduced cash discount and increase commission to 25%. Is that a growth or decline for Drivers? That's absolutel punishment and sufferness.

Oga, be there waiting for a company to dash u money. Don't work hard for it and plan your life with what u have got. some people that started driving with u have sponsored themselves and gone abroad, some have upgraded their educational level with proceeds from ehailing, some have built houses, some others have bought multiple cars.

Muhammadson2020:

Let me correct you on this, we all moved to Bolt because Uber reduced their fares by 40% in 2017 April 17th, there was a massive protest at National stadium, But Uber remained adamant that they would make their fare as cheap as small chops. Drivers angrily left their platform, Now they are shadow of themselves. Bolt took advantage of this situation and launch their brand into prominence. And Bolt fare was far better than Uber as at that time.

I don't need to argue anything with u, u r wrong. Anybody that is old enough in this business knows u r wrong. But for the benefit of history and posterity...Bolt reduced price first before Uber had no choice but to follow suit. The protest was because majority of drivers where still driving for Uber and Bolt was still playing second fiddle, so nobody cared when Bolt reduced fares earlier.
When drivers saw that price is same while commission on Bolt is lower we steadily preferred to drive on Bolt and later ported permanently.
Riders also had the believe that Uber was still more expensive, so they prefered to use Bolt. That's how Bolt took over.

Aren't you contradicting yourself by saying it's Uber that reduced fares first and in the same breath u saying it's Bolt that spoilt the market?
Too many inaccuracies

Muhammadson2020:

As per you preferring Lyft coming to Nigeria to compete with Bolt, I dont think they will succeed. I don't see them adjusting their policies to suit Nigerian market. Nigerian business environment too harsh for foreign multi national to thrive. Uber is an example, the reason why they lost so many drivers today is because of their useless American policies in an African market where alot factors works against businesses. It's only the Chinese that can compete with Bolt, these guys understand any business environment they find themselves. Dudi is already giving Bolt a run for their money in S.A. Alot of drivers are leaving Bolt platform over there.

Are you aware OCar, a Chinese company, was ones in Lagos Nigeria?
DiDi will come and crash prices, riders will run to them and drivers like u who r now struggling Indriver prices will register to do stupid trips and fares. They will give driver bonuses for a while to gain market share and entice drivers and later spoil everything like Bolt did when Uber reigned.
I don't see how that is competition.

I have said it here before Uber paid me in Dollars for one promotion one time like that in 2017/18 December. They converted it to naira and credited our accounts. They are a standard company but in Naija, I no understand them. I always hail Uber until they started messing up.
If the standard companies are more than the quacks...things will balance.

Muhammadson2020:

Abeg tell your Oga "Uche" that boys are not smilling. We are not happy with the fares. There is hyper inflation in country at moment. Things don cost. But fares are not increasing, still remains the same. How will drivers survive. Alot of them are living hand to mouth. No financial progress year in year out dem dey where dem dey.

Send him a mail or call him and tell him yourself... shebi he came and knelt down for u.
I don't hold brief for Bolt...if na play I take it but when people seriously think I work for Bolt it irritates me, and I take it as an Insult.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
You just conveyed my thought better than I could have done. I was surprised to see chillex and jaydee getting angry at baz001. Baz001 is just for cruise, the best you can do is to neglect him if you don't appreciate his so called cruise.

He was called a rental man, short man and other names, he didnt even get angry. Jaydee challenged him to fight, the man unashamedly ran away from the fight challenge with jokes as usual. He never bothered to prove anything even when he was mocked for running away from Jaydee. Na dat kind man one come dey vex for?

donfortune48:

No mind them bro.
Anybody that points accusing fingers at you have poor sense of reasoning and low IQ.

You've been all out on cruise here from day one, and everyone knows that.
You've been attacked Severally, but you always find a funny way of handling it.
You've started so many violence here, but you've never accused anyone wrongly.
Even with all your pettiness, you've never been the 1st to attack anyone here.

This is a faceless forum, many have never met. So when people pick offense over another's comment, I see it as low self esteem.

So just be yourself like you've always been. You owe no one nothing.
You've been accused of being a little short man, a rental guy, an ant claiming LazyD, a briefcase, an instigator of war, but you never reacted in an aggressive/offensive way to any of it. Whether the accusations are true or false.
That's how every matured person should behave.

It is one (if not only) reason I like Pearl1910, even though I'm his major Antagonist here.

Shield if you can and want.
Go all out and attack anyone if you can and want.

No one is feeding you.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Once a snake always a snake.
As much as try to avoid them, they will still crawl to your circle.
Damn snake head

Like, Birds of a feather?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

That is true.. I remember that ford .....the guy buys the weirdest cars .

Weird Snake.

A nice name you have there.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Bro this is not Vawulence like Chillex and Uncle Dru. It's just to let Pearl know that I am his grandfada in this game. He should learn to respect Elders

Lolz grandpa grin...I no struggle position with u o. I never claim to be d oldest in d game. I was still in paid employment in 2015 when u lie to have started driving Uber/Bolt. But it's evident u were begging for car after undergoing Bolt and Uber training in June 2019.
My own is to set records straight and make logical arguments. If u make false claim, I dey here to correct u, except I no sabi d truth.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CrownedPhoenix: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
-
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz grandpa grin...I no struggle position with u o. I never claim to be d oldest in d game. I was still in paid employment in 2015 when u lie to have started driving Uber/Bolt. But it's evident u were begging for car after undergoing Bolt and Uber training in June 2019.
My own is to set records straight and make logical arguments. If u make false claim, I dey here to correct u, except I no sabi d truth.

At my age I wouldn't demystify myself engaging in an unnecessary argument with you on this thread. We built Bolt to this level u staffs are enjoying now. All my previous post nah packaging. If u don't get it, forget about it.

Let me just allow this issue slide and move to other things more important.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

At my age I wouldn't demystify myself engaging in an unnecessary argument with you on this thread. We built Bolt to this level u staffs are enjoying now. All my previous post nah packaging. If u don't get it, forget about it.

Let me just allow issue slide and move to other things more important.

U don't want to demystify yourself but u went ahead to write history of how u built Uber and Bolt and how Uche, Femi and Nonso came to beg u on their knees.
Guy, lying is bad...still lying after being caught is demonic. U need deliverance, that's one important thing u should go and do right now.
There is no issue to let slide.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lindodo20: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
3RNEST:

I concur, reason it's called side hustle.. grin

How can you drive for twelve hours and call it a 'side-hustle' what time have you got to do anything else?

Even bolt knows you can only make useful money if you drive for the whole day, that's why they entice you with bonuses tied to long hours online....side hustle indeed.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

U don't want to demystify yourself but u went ahead to write history of how u built Uber and Bolt and how Uche, Femi and Nonso came to beg u on their knees.
Guy, lying is bad...still lying after being caught is demonic. U need deliverance, that's one important thing u should go and do right now.
There is no issue to let slide.

Guy go rest.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Unibenfucker(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Like someone said, u re a Bolt agent here to spy and rip of information from hard working drivers. Una cup go soon full one day. You think u can monopolize the market for a longtime. inDriver, Rida and other apps are making things easier, u guys are busy making life difficult for drivers with cheap cheap fares and high commission and useless policy.

Let me burst your brain, One of the biggest ehailing app in China is coming to Nigeria very soon. We will leave your useless app the way we left Uber years ago. Una go employ una staffs Las Las to move Lagos.

Useless, ungrateful, insensitive shady App coy

Una time of reign will soon be over.

As of 2020
Uber has 5 million drivers while Didi has 15 Million drivers world wide. When is Didi coming to Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
kneo:
I saw this in a group

Wait, does this mean all these Corolla cars will not fly on uber again?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
It depends on where on wants to build his house. One can still build a house with ehailing in some states outside Lagos, provided he is a driver owner in lagos.

ameristu:
What people are failling ro realize is that this side hustle would not make you rich or be able to buy an house, it would be able to buy you beer, pay dstv subscription and child's school fee, for other pertinent issues like rent and getting married, this hustle is not for that.

If you want to buy land or build house, this is not where you can make that type of money.

Anyone saying this business is not sustainable, it doesn't make sense, this is something you do for spare change and you shouldn't even be thinking you want to re-coup the money you used in buying the car, if you get the money fine, if you don't keep it moving.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is absolutely correct.

ameristu:
Never leave a trade you are learning to do uber, like mechanic work, carpentry or plumbing or teaching saying you are not making money, you have an opportunity to grow in the next few years, with Uber/bolt, there is no growth, you learn nothing but the streets of Lagos, you might get some money today but you are back tomorrow doing the same thing over and over, it is like taking cocaine, you become addicted.

But if you learn a hand work, today might be rough but opportunities would arise tomorrow, this is not a get rich quick scheme, it is more of a ponzi scheme, robbing peter to pay Paul but in this case you paying filling stations and the technology companies.

A word is enough for the wise, that is why you find people that have been doing this business since the business started still angry that they grew the business and still nothing to show, you never find someone that has learnt a trade in that shoes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lindodo20:

How can you drive for twelve hours and call it a 'side-hustle' what time have you got to do anything else?

Even bolt knows you can only make useful money if you drive for the whole day, that's why they entice you with bonuses tied to long hours online....side hustle indeed.

The matter tire me, I've said driving is stressful. Staying those hours behind wheel and I still have to crack my head for real hustle is another level on it own. Everybody go shall deh alright one day.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
It is still side hustle to some of us though.
pope191:

The matter tire me, I've said driving is stressful. Staying those hours behind wheel and I still have to crack my head for real hustle is another level on it own. Everybody go shall deh alright one day.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Simple ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Opposite of progression is not regression but retrogression.

Now you know grin

Thank you let me modify it,
But wounded snake head might come after you, just cover your nose and ignore him.

From car owner (golf converted) To debtor and back to rentals.
We call it retrogression grin

[img]https://media./images/57a5d0e9554268e102601cc5be158b78/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Thank you let me modify it,
But wounded snake head might come after you, just cover your nose and ignore him.

From car owner (golf converted) To debtor and back to rentals.
We call it retrogression grin

[img]https://media./images/57a5d0e9554268e102601cc5be158b78/tenor.gif[/img]

50k still awaits you.
Let's have the particulars of the rental oil leaking lemony limca camry that matches the fake drivers license you parade.

By next week, it will increase to 100k.

This is not audio hennessy.

Omo Ale aka Teedriod aka briefcase.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
deedee44:

Won't he still go for inspection?
He will definitely go for inspection.
He only asked for the price and it's 6.5k.
After paying the 6.5k for road worthiness, it takes like a day for the paper to be ready and after collecting the road worthiness paper, he would be subjected to go for inspection with 30 days ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
ameristu:

Lindodo20:

C’mon where did both of you come from ?
I knew i was going to have fun this weekend.
Tell them plsssss, been saying this all year round but what do I know grin

Let me do my leg work

[img]https://media1./images/88e19dfe2dba7c01735a49748a1d1bd5/tenor.gif?itemid=24467181[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Unibenfucker:

As of 2020
Uber has 5 million drivers while Didi has 15 Million drivers world wide. When is Didi coming to Nigeria?
Soonest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
ameristu:

There are better paying jobs than ehailing. I think this issue has been overflocked. For a wizkid or Davido there are thousands of kids wasting, all because they want to be like them. This take me back to my growing days. I grew in a neighbourhood where almost everybody happens to be a footballer (if anyone here knows Boarder along Isheri road). Those were the days we go to field and play our soul out, for some they didn't sit on that alone as they add school or other venture to playing football. Some focused only on that football... morning is training, night is training. Seyi Olofinjanu was fortunate to make it to the big screen, some division 3 or 4 in an unknown country, but at least can do laulau whenever they are around. You see the ones that were unfortunate are the Agents we have today making life unbearable for those in search of accommodation. In a nutshell, the better percent of peeps wasted their lives playing football with the aim of going professional.

Just this night, I meet my town brother and he broke the news of resigning from his bank work. Someone that just bought car worth 3. Something million last year with children and wife to feed. I ask why? He goes on telling how stressful the job was, in a nutshell wot he just embark on is another uncertain journey of online stuffs.

If you ask me about ehailing? I'll say it's a means to an end. Sit, ask yourself questions, have a target in mind or purpose and aim for it without missing. Fine, if you want to go into full blown transportation business and you have a structured pattern to manage fleets.

All in all in my quiet moment I think thro things... my friend in PW.C woke one morning, bone the work and find his way to US.A. Another one in K.P.M.G woke one morning and move to Canada. The ones in Turkey is there, Chuchmoore Japa. Even my uncle in is 50s relocated with his family. A navy man in my area after retirement in his 60s Japa. Please figure all these things out and lets ask ourselves questions. If you can save 5, 6, 7m doing this uber job? Why on earth can't you use such money to better things around you. Just focus on what you are after and don't let the wave or noise around distract you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lindodo20:

Did u read his post So to u it's not side hustle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
davit:
It is still side hustle to some of us though.

I 100% agree with you boss, side hustle is relative. Some times side hustle do give money then the presumed what I do, but people stick around for pension, uncertainty and longivety. For me I'll say to each is tent, just know thy self.... I've seen officials that are into fraud, I've seen bankers that they major focus on their job is to deal. A lot is going on around people unknowingly and using them as yardstick to measure yourself, one may go off track completely.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (5734) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SeeWahala, Blackbishop(m), pope191, Kaymaxi2222(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.