Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,438 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4925622 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (5734) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

We don't need to know .. We already know
We also know that you are squating in a studio apartment in gbagada yankee.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

From gbagada to the USA .... We thank God. We call it progression

From car owner (golf converted) To debtor and back to rentals.
We call it regression grin

[img]https://media./images/57a5d0e9554268e102601cc5be158b78/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Felicity0001:

Lol...

Guyndey paragrin but why e b say na Benz you come use as analogy and not tye popular Corolla grin Benz in ur mind i guess.

About the question [b]where are you [/b]I think I'm beginning to get over it because it's seems it's a default on the bolt app because that's the same question these riders use even when they chat you up. So tye thing no dey bother me again

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
If you have too much offlines this weekend, you can outsource to me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Na hustling backwards.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

What u need to do is unconfusion urself and pay ur debt.....
Have you paid the gbese you owed me?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

We also know that you are squating in a studio apartment in gbagada yankee.

From Gbagada to Yankee to Tokyo Japan.. We thank God ..... To selling cars to loading container .. We thank God ........

We came from humble beginning

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

From side mirror to laptop bag to fake drivers licence to fake visa application to fake papers for his baby to rental oil leaking lemony limca camry to slaps by highlander to KO by cheerful to Finishing by chillex grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
dru23:

From Gbagada to Yankee to Tokyo Japan.. We thank God ..... To selling cars to loading container .. We thank God ........

We came from humble beginning
To Japan wife grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

Have you paid the gbese you owed me?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
chillex8:

To Japan wife grin

Like I said we thank God... We came from very humble beginnings ........

If u see me hustle for Lagos , I was just like you bro. But God made away ........

May the God of dru23 do it for you ....May ur business progress in IJN

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Whois(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author= Pearl1910 seems u don't gerrit, I don't care if u're a bolt staff or not so no need for defensive reply. Kk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

I still maintain it...it's not for everyone . But if u can do it, It's sure.
I resumed on Monday, it's still same easy cresting.
If it's worthy of mention, I just added to d fleet. All from e-hailing. 4 cars and counting, don't get it twisted, it's not only cars I am buying with my money and U can do d break down how much I make per month now.

My definition of sustainability isn't your definition of sustainability. So we will always agree to disagree.

I can decide to flex all year and work Oct,Nov,Dec and still have better life than most Lagosians who will work their ass out from Jan to Dec.

Why do we pretend like we don't know, we pick them up daily, some close 11pm from Inner marina, VI, Ikoyi. 5am they are out again.

So let's forget all these stories, fact remains fact. Just choose what u want in life and quit harassing others. Person wey wan work make him go find work or continue him work. Anything u find doing, do it provided it's meeting ur needs and it gives u peace it may be stop gap or temporary or forever.
Bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
NoizyCarlzy:

do you know how much it costs?
6,500 for the road worthiness and I can give you the person's contact now now if you're interested. I just connected one person to the agent this morning and it's a straight stuff.
Location is kosofe - ketu/mile12, Lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
16inchdick:
Good evening guys I dropped a comment last week about selling my land worth #20Million then getting to have a fleet of cars some people advised that I shouldn't instead na to japa. My plans has always been to japa sha right now what I want to do is buy a tokunbo matrix say 2.5M-3M then test the waters. I have some problems I no sabi drive so I want to go to driving school to learn hopefully within a Month and I no Even to sabi Lagos roads with google map how the business now comrades I just want something that would keep me busy cos visa processing for the countries I wan japa to go be from next year

Na small small village people take dey start sogrin

Continue oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
16inchdick:

Bro I know the problem is that I started late the two countries I'm bent on going are Norway and germany and their admission for masters I think it should be over.
I have friends over there I should have started the process last November to January the applications the whole process is not like usa that you can apply two times in a year. It's only these two countries because I have people there I don't want another country and I no wan go fix money for deposit I wan do something wey go dey bring me money and while away time while waiting for application process I dislike Uk right from time

Its amazes me how people dislike what they haven't meet, seen or been to b4.

Bros abeg come do give away with that 3m wey yiu won take buy matrix since you no know watin to do with the money. Abeg borrow me the money I will pay you 1m as interest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Glithronix:

6,500 for the road worthiness and I can give you the person's contact now now if you're interested. I just connected one person to the agent this morning and it's a straight stuff.
Location is kosofe - ketu/mile12, Lagos.
Won't he still go for inspection?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

You that can’t pay ordinary 5k weekly will have 50k in winter...
I won’t mind sending you deodorants and detol soaps as you can’t treat your body odor.

[img]https://c./CeZXjqmiz28AAAAd/jaxandjake-smell.gif[/img]

Just get detol and black soap... Me I go import the rest I fit buy him white shirts too. Original white shirt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
I saw this in a group

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

You that can’t pay ordinary 5k weekly will have 50k in winter...
I won’t mind sending you deodorants and detol soaps as you can’t treat your body odor.

Lolz...is this really Bazoo. Or someone has colonized his account.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Whois:
[quote author= Pearl1910 seems u don't gerrit, I don't care if u're a bolt staff or not so no need for defensive reply. Kk

Guy disappear... ur talk is irrelevant.
No time for people who don't know d difference between a joke and real gist. Worse are people that jump into gists that they don't know anything about or it's origin.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
[code][/code]
Pearl1910:

Lolz ..I laugh in pigin...u r obviously a novice or a newbie.
What are you saying? Indriver and Rida are making life easier for Drivers?? Bia are you a driver, reader or a journalist.

Yea...I know DiDi Is planning to come to Nigeria but that's not the competition I would love. Infact, DiDi will make things worst like Indrive is doing.
I prefer an American or European Company like Lyft. They are the ones that value work, services and human effort but if we say all everybody should port to a better company with better fares people like u will still jump on cheap fares.
Uber tried to maintain their stand on pricing and to give drivers a better chance but people jumped to Bolt that brought prices down and they had no choice than to run after d crowd.
U r just running your mouth whether u r a driver or a rider or u can't even afford a Bolt ride, when the chips are down u will be nowhere to be found.

Back to why I quoted u, I just thought u r someone who is a regular commenter on this thread but recently decided to post with a different monicker. Hence, I humorously said u should identify yourself. I thought wrong.

The likes of Romeo, Ogunvic, Ifeanyi Mark and I and so on were the first set of drivers to sign up with BOLT in 2015 when they were still in 2 bed room office at Admiralty beside Forte oil Lekki phase 1.

That's like 7 years back. Then Uche, Femi and Nonso the founders of BOLT use to beg us on their knees to register with Bolt. They were ones training drivers. No employees like u guys back then, just 3 of them running the whole thing. Now dem don get money bought a very big office at SALEM. Employ staffs like u and Spread across to other states in N geria

Bro we made Bolt what it is today. I smiled when u said I am newbie. "Ki lo omode Mo" pathetic assumption sad . Nah our sweat Bolt take grow into Big brand yet no good compensation to drivers. Drivers are working like elephant and earning like ants. They only make good money during festive periods.

Bolt fares used to be much higher then and 15% commission was there share. 50k was weekly rentals drivers pay to car owners. Drivers can make 100k in 2 days during winter period. Now they reduced their fares, introduced cash discount and increase commission to 25%. Is that a growth or decline for Drivers? That's absolutel punishment and sufferness.

Let me correct you on this, we all moved to Bolt because Uber reduced their fares by 40% in 2017 April 17th, there was a massive protest at National stadium, But Uber remained adamant that they would make their fare as cheap as small chops. Drivers angrily left their platform, Now they are shadow of themselves. Bolt took advantage of this situation and launch their brand into prominence. And Bolt fare was far better than Uber as at that time.

As per you preferring Lyft coming to Nigeria to compete with Bolt, I dont think they will succeed. I don't see them adjusting their policies to suit Nigerian market. Nigerian business environment too harsh for foreign multi national to thrive. Uber is an example, the reason why they lost so many drivers today is because of their useless American policies in an African market where alot factors works against businesses. It's only the Chinese that can compete with Bolt, these guys understand any business environment they find themselves. Dudi is already giving Bolt a run for their money in S.A. Alot of drivers are leaving Bolt platform over there.

Abeg tell your Oga "Uche" that boys are not smilling. We are not happy with the fares. There is hyper inflation in country at moment. Things don cost. But fares are not increasing, still remains the same. How will drivers survive. Alot of them are living hand to mouth. No financial progress year in year out dem dey where dem dey.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
[code][/code]

The likes of Romeo, Ogunvic, Ifeanyi Mark and I and so on were the first set of drivers to sign up with BOLT in 2015 when they were still in 2 bed room office at Admiralty beside Forte oil Lekki phase 1.

That's like 7 years back. Then Uche, Femi and Nonso the founders of BOLT use to beg us on their knees to register with Bolt. They were ones training drivers. No employees like u guys back then, just 3 of them running the whole thing. Now dem don get money bought a very big office at SALEM. Employ staffs like u and Spread across to other states in N geria

Bro we made Bolt what it is today. I smiled when u said I am newbie. "Ki lo omode Mo" pathetic assumption sad . Nah our sweat Bolt take grow into Big brand yet no good compensation to drivers. Drivers are working like elephant and earning like ants. They only make good money during festive periods.

Bolt fares used to be much higher then and 15% commission was there share. 50k was weekly rentals drivers pay to car owners. Drivers can make 100k in 2 days during winter period. Now they reduced their fares, introduced cash discount and increase commission to 25%. Is that a growth or decline for Drivers? That's absolutel punishment and sufferness.

Let me correct you on this, we all moved to Bolt because Uber reduced their fares by 40% in 2017 April 17th, there was a massive protest at National stadium, But Uber remained adamant that they would make their fare as cheap as small chops. Drivers angrily left their platform, Now they are shadow of themselves. Bolt took advantage of this situation and launch their brand into prominence. And Bolt fare was far better than Uber as at that time.

Person don come school our uche pearl1910.... wonders shall never end on this thread.
Bros pls tell him, let him know

This weekend go sweet Aje grin

[img]https://media./images/796f4ff483ff412abeaa783b0922c4d9/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
[code][/code]

As per you preferring Lyft coming to Nigeria to compete with Bolt, I dont think they will succeed. I don't see them adjusting their policies to suit Nigerian market. Nigerian business environment too harsh for foreign multi national to thrive. Uber is an example, the reason why they lost so many drivers today is because of their useless American policies in an African market where alot factors works against businesses. It's only the Chinese that can compete with Bolt, these guys understand any business environment they find themselves. Dudi is already giving Bolt a run for their money in S.A. Alot of drivers are leaving Bolt platform over there.

Abeg tell your Oga "Uche" that boys are not smilling. We are not happy with the fares. There is hyper inflation in country at moment. Things don cost. But fares are not increasing, still remains the same. How will drivers survive. Alot of them are living hand to mouth. No financial progress year in year out dem dey where dem dey.

the guy na confirm correct guy... was with Uber in 2016 b4 moving to bolt

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Opposite of progression is not regression but retrogression.

Now you know grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Person don come school our uche pearl1910.... wonders shall never end on this thread.
Bros pls tell him, let him know

This weekend go sweet Aje grin

[img]https://media./images/796f4ff483ff412abeaa783b0922c4d9/tenor.gif[/img]

Bro this is not Vawulence like Chillex and Uncle Dru. It's just to let Pearl know that I am his grandfada in this game. He should learn to respect Elders

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Bro this is not Vawulence like Chillex and Uncle Dru. It's just to let Pearl know that I am his grandfada in this game. He should learn to respect Elders

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Opposite of progression is not regression but retrogression.

Now you know grin

Congratulations on the market you just bought ... we r always watching from far.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Whois(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Pearl1910 post=109952329][/quote]

Story story o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Whois(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Pearl1910 post=109952329][/quote]
[s]Guy disappear... u talk is irrelevant.
No time for people who don't know d difference between a joke and real gist. Worse are people that jump into gists that they don't know anything about or it's origin.[/s]

u had to delete your own post smh this guy is ashame that he works for bolt Sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
If Didi chuxing is coming to Nigeria, that's good news, I heard they bounced Uber out of China.

They should come and disrupt the ehailing space. There's no competition, Uber is happy, indriver is content with the crumbs.

Bolt is already a fat cat with greasy paws, taking over 25 % with shitty fares. that's why they introduced the stupid driver score policy.

You take over 25% of the bread, you don't do repairs or any servicing whatsoever, yet you still want me to go anywhere in Lagos.

Greedy things. You know a guy tipped me ₦500 on a card trip, you won't believe it, these bolt guys still took commission from the tip.

I'm not too bothered about stuffs like that. But I'm amazed at how a corporation can be so petty and stoop low to that level (taking over ₦100 from a tip someone gave me ( the guy said he enjoyed my company, hence the tip.)

Bolt needs competitors, I think that will straighten them up.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
What people are failling ro realize is that this side hustle would not make you rich or be able to buy an house, it would be able to buy you beer, pay dstv subscription and child's school fee, for other pertinent issues like rent and getting married, this hustle is not for that.

If you want to buy land or build house, this is not where you can make that type of money.

Anyone saying this business is not sustainable, it doesn't make sense, this is something you do for spare change and you shouldn't even be thinking you want to re-coup the money you used in buying the car, if you get the money fine, if you don't keep it moving.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (5734) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910, Blackbishop(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.