Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4913921 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
ReadaDream:
This ride wasn't on a 1.7 above surge, I suppose?

Na you do yourself this one Sha, no be Bolt. sad

Yet him claims hes now a profgrin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by checky619: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please I need advice, I recently got a Corolla, i intend to use it for Uber or bolt it has always been on my mind to get a car for Uber because I enjoy driving a lot and I drive interstates too but I’m not familiar with Lagos road I grew up in Abeokuta... I have driven to many places in Lagos but with the guidance of someone by my side who is familiar with the road or google map... using google map will I be able to start the work in Lagos? Appreciate your honest response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
JejeIsLife:
Good day everyone... smiley smiley smiley

I will l be adamant here until I see someone to help me out, please everyone I need a car for uber... I have a #300,000 part payment... kindly help please.

Go borrow or save up additional 500-700k them dm me.

You don't need to enslave your self when you can actually be your own boss.

A guy here is currently penning down a deal for a MB with just 300k, another as been redeemed with a C200k for just 650k with 150k settlement even if the car had some major repair which finally happened that he spent less than expected on fixing as the major problem I thought of was just brain box problem. Thank God he listened to me by taking my advised and following every single instructions given to him and he took the car to Apapa himself for repair. Just minor fix. Now the guy is a car owner with less than a millionaire.

Even though he think otherwise of me due to business went bad I don't care I'm a business man who have family to feed and dreams to achieve, where could one have bought a clean car for such amount in this present time? But with God's grace upon me He made it possible.

What I'm saying in essence is, save up! Talk to FnFs, try approach some of these micro finance bank using somebody close to help you collect the loan and look for a car to buy. You'll be grateful after 6months to God for making make this post to you that's if you take my advise ooh.

Readadream grin sorry I'm gonna mention on this. Remember how difficult it was getting him a car, but with the bad road my car went through in Ibadan the night we traveled back to Lagos he too I believe was amaze how the so call ajebo big man car ( Mercedes Benz) easily went through the bad roads with just only 2 tyers, he didn't think of it when I told him if the opportunity that came the next day.
It was a starting phase for me at the point without any main platform like I have now otherwise what he wanted was an Honda EOD. Yesterday somebody was ready to pay him 1.4m for his car but guy man decline in a 2nd taughtgrin the man was even begging, but he said no sir I'm sorrygrin

Same person offerred me 1.6m for my own converted car I turned it down.

Bro, it's better you're working to offset loan than HP.

Meditate on these things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

Ha...this is Interesting.

Why then allow Riders to reduce the recommended price?

Business strategy, watin indriver fondo riders when they finally gain ground enh e go pass bolt and Ubergrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Glithronix:

I definitely will achieve it, but I would choose a Sunday. cool
But It would be so disrespectful of me to agree to this.
You're a senior man, a boss and a legend.
Even if you say make I do 8hrs to make 4k, I no go agree.
If na newbie like me put this on the table, I go quickly accept am. cheesy
But you? Naaaah.
Infinite respect, boss.

Abeg I be newbiegrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
donfortune48:

A woman came to him crying, instead of him to spread his shoulders so she can lean on him, he's rather here ranting. grin grin

Camrades be calm peace be steal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
donfortune48:

For Felicity to come here to defend Dru23 of all people is not ordinary.
I wonder what the woman gave him that he ate. Especially now that they're doing midnight calls. grin grin

Hey you Mr. Stopit!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...another convert grin

You and your darling Bolt, them swear for you ni??gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
tojahh:

Make una tell us this na.

This is the Koko. Everyone claiming to have mastered indriver. Make una explain for us newbie undecided

Wey that Pope191 sef

Azin enh!!! Abi no be d same indriver wey b say b4 I even look where rider dey go the next I see is "trip has been taken"? Or is my own app outdated??

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Just leave Felicity001 biko, he’s reading backwards or he’s left behind all of us here.
One day he will catch up.

Anyway tomorrow na 14th and Mr Dru23 will be back with a robust reply that’s all I’ve been waiting for grin

The day is here already, I'm just 3 pages away
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

40k per week? Don't promise what you can't do o.

Leave am, I go vex give am my car now if care is not taken then collect 100k down payment, if after 2 weeks he doesn't remit at the exact day and time he looses his 100k and return my car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
shady2royce:
Any driver interested in buying a Bolt account? I gat mine to sell(Reason: I've move to other things)
Serious buyer only please. Whatsapp me and let's deal

See this otundo, haven't you heard about the new sheriff (indriver) is in town? And you're here talking about selling a Bolt account. Are you that break??grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
ReadaDream:
Traffic just choke everywhere. Na house sure pass.

Enh enh!! That's reminds me, the other Sunday I told you about being stocked in ikorodu inward mile12 traffic for hours and you said you almost got trapped too but checked your exit plan and saw the traffic. So I'm wondering how you do that? Could it be through selecting double traffic on the map? Throw more light
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Felicity001:

A guy here is currently penning down a deal for a MB with just 300k, another as been redeemed with a C200k for just 650k with 150k settlement even if the car had some major repair which finally happened that he spent less than expected on fixing as the major problem I thought of was just brain box problem. Thank God he listened to me by taking my advised and following every single instructions given to him and he took the car to Apapa himself for repair. Just minor fix. Now the guy is a car owner with less than a millionaire.

Even though he think otherwise of me due to business went bad I don't care I'm a business man who have family to feed and dreams to achieve, where could one have bought a clean car for such amount in this present time? But with God's grace upon me He made it possible.

What I'm saying in essence is, save up! Talk to FnFs, try approach some of these micro finance bank using somebody close to help you collect the loan and look for a car to buy. You'll be grateful after 6months to God for making make this post to you that's if you take my advise ooh.

Readadream grin sorry I'm gonna mention on this. Remember how difficult it was getting him a car, but with the bad road my car went through in Ibadan the night we traveled back to Lagos he too I believe was amaze how the so call ajebo big man car ( Mercedes Benz) easily went through the bad roads with just only 2 tyers, he didn't think of it when I told him if the opportunity that came the next day.
It was a starting phase for me at the point without any main platform like I have now otherwise what he wanted was an Honda EOD. Yesterday somebody was ready to pay him 1.4m for his car but guy man decline in a 2nd taughtgrin the man was even begging, but he said no sir I'm sorrygrin

Biko I have sent a dm. Let me be your Abuja client. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blackbishop:

Next time just go str8 to epe sharply.... park food stuff from epe go thru ijebu connect berger to sell at kara Bridge and drive str8 home.

And I thought you were actually making sense not until I got to the point where you said "sell at Kara bridge" gringringrin

Guy you are not a good person at allcheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Felicity001:

Please ooh people should not qoute me out of context when I asked the young man to go get 700k in addition to the 300k he has for DP ooh...

No be me una go come kill with work ooh car dealers are in for business and not for charity.

As a matter of fact I myself can not do business without getting something out if it so don't think my services are free of charge. Never!

A guy was on my DM for almost 3-4weeks for a car with a budget of 1.2m for a buy and travel car with absolutely nothing to fix. All of the recommendations I rendered e.g Volvo S49 1.3m with everything working nothing to fix, big daddy-1.1m with good engine, gear, interior and body all 100% but ac was bad, Honda Civic 950-1.150m, EOD and a few more, this guy turned them down... At some point I'd to achieve him after tying all odds. He later yield to my advice and bought a manual bank type corolla. I don't know how much he got it, at lease he's off my radar. He actually wanted the MB but in all of these weeks we couldn't see any within SW state that falls within his budget.

The only mb available at the moment is going for 1.5m gaska. Yet one would still have to spend over 150k fixing it up... Though it's a C230k 2005 with open roof.

So abeg make una no mistake my words oh abeg ooh... Even if they stole the car it doesn't mean it should be sold cheap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shegazy50(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
[/b]NEW ARRIVED JIKOKOA CHARCOAL STOVE[b]

CLASSIC SIZE with Seria number of 1Year Warranty =#16,000
call or Whatsapp - ��☎️ 09046090514

�Cook meals fast with the Jikokoa stove that burns charcoal more efficiently and saves you money! �The Jikokoa Charcoal Stove is an innovative, affordable cooking option that reduces smoke by up to 64% because of its patented design.

�Can be used right inside the kitchen

�Faster and its very affordable

�Cooking with ease and low cost

�50% reduction in smoke and toxic emission

�Cool all meal under short time

�60% improvement in cooking efficiency.

�Keeps your pot sparkling clean

�No more fear of gas explosions

�This is always your rescue when your Gas Finishes.

Call or Whatsapp 09046090514

PAYMENT ON DELIVERY AND WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Viking07:
Biko I have sent a dm. Let me be your Abuja client. cheesy

I can only assist you remotely to get one but in Abuja, I can help you source for one then direct you a mechanic for physical inspection, but most times the MB engine is always okay na electrical be the major issue and my only back bone on that aspect is in Lagos... Anything electrical I can bet my last breath the man can remedy it but since you're in Abuja I can't assist to that effect.

But if I see a good one on life video I can tell to some large extent expectialy around the engine bay, but with the SAM in the boot my brother na physical inspection that one go need ooh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Felicity001:

And I thought you were actually making sense not until I got to the point where you said "sell at Kara bridge" gringringrin

Guy you are not a good person at allcheesygringrin

See na me and pope now...... make matter comot Dr.Dru and Bazoo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aaahhhhhh!!! Finally... I catch up with the thread so let the vawulence begin.

BAZ001 I'm back
Where is cheerfulgiver Make him come talk nonsense again
Where is donbroswer with his NOU certificate For 10 good year that man no gree graduate from school? Oga!!! Na professorship you dey read??grin

Oya let the vawulence begin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blackbishop:

No me self will n follow enter anybody now grin let's roll

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Felicity001:

I can only assist you remotely to get one but in Abuja, I can help you source for one then direct you a mechanic for physical inspection, but most times the MB engine is always okay na electrical be the major issue and my only back bone on that aspect is in Lagos... Anything electrical I can bet my last breath the man can remedy it but since you're in Abuja I can't assist to that effect.

But if I see a good one on life video I can tell to some large extent expectialy around the engine bay, but with the SAM in the boot my brother na physical inspection that one go need ooh

Bro benz is not that complicated like that. The wiring do have fail safe. Just follow the map and you are fine bro....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Felicity001:

Enh enh!! That's reminds me, the other Sunday I told you about being stocked in ikorodu inward mile12 traffic for hours and you said you almost got trapped too but checked your exit plan and saw the traffic. So I'm wondering how you do that? Could it be through selecting double traffic on the map? Throw more light
Open your map and click on the circled area in pic 1 and 2. That way you will see realtime traffic when you open your map.

All you need to do is zoom out to your destination and see what's going on within that environment.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blackbishop:

Who be Dr?

Na so una go dey spoil profession. Shey Dem dey pick am for ground? Abi na Native Dr?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
donfortune48:

You had a trip that fetched you 6+k in 4hrs on a Monday and said you would have made 14k with that time if you had worked on indriver.

Now we're giving you Tuesday to Friday, same time; 4pm to 8pm, to work only on indriver and prove to us that you can truly make 14k in said 4hrs.

Don't run from this.
Cos this is what provokes people like me here. When someone is making a false and misleading claim. Forgetting that many people follow the thread and are taking note of all we say here.
grin grin
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
ksmart027:

For your mind tojahh na newbie, is comment na sarcasm cheesy
Na person wey no know him go dey fall for him scam. grin
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Felicity001:

Abeg I be newbiegrin
Me I never even "bie" anything. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
ReadaDream:
Open your map and click on the circled area in pic 1 and 2. That way you will see realtime traffic when you open your map.

All you need to do is zoom out to your destination and see what's going on within that environment.

Taking notes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by providencia(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
ReadaDream:

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by providencia(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
OmodavidoX:

I greet the house o. E don tey.

Lowkey I used to abuse drivers that use Indrive on the fb platform but when bolt blocked me for 7 days last week. I had no choice than to work with only Indrive.

Omo I didn't regret it atall. Indrive pays better if you know about it and know how to be fast in picking trips.

I gross 28+ on only Indrive on Sunday and I came out late. To me, I prefer Indrive now o

Whenever I am on Indrive trip, I dey always happy.

I greet all my ogas here o

What's gives you joy about indriver? Indriver is not in my state
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blackbishop:
Wait is there any law now that says make bolt drivers no dey put the AC on?

The ones I ordered just go roll down like say na danfo I enter, which kind wahala be this one and I no fit talk say na my money I wan enjoy

I started work today. I have not gone for bolt inspection so I decided to use Rida... All the trips I did i didn't on AC for anyone and they didnt even have the effrontery to ask cos I would have told them the cheap ride has made up for AC

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
You are good to go with Google map bro.

checky619:
Please I need advice, I recently got a Corolla, i intend to use it for Uber or bolt it has always been on my mind to get a car for Uber because I enjoy driving a lot and I drive interstates too but I’m not familiar with Lagos road I grew up in Abeokuta... I have driven to many places in Lagos but with the guidance of someone by my side who is familiar with the road or google map... using google map will I be able to start the work in Lagos? Appreciate your honest response

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GodWealthDbest and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.