Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4913921 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
northbird:
On. Sat, I did 24.7k on Indriver. and I didn't go beyond Yaba,with a lot of cherry picking. If I wanted to do anywhere belle face that day,40k was very possible.

More importantly, the peace of mind, and the feeling I could fling the Bolt app into the mud if I wanted to. grin, that was priceless..

This is the HOLY key. smiley
Nothing beats it.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
ReadaDream:
Sorry chief. Even if you must enter Sangotedo, don't go beyond Skymall, e get why.

I've learnt my lessons boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blackbishop:

Next time just go str8 to epe sharply.... park food stuff from epe go thru ijebu connect berger to sell at kara Bridge and drive str8 home.

Continue, you go soon enter way one. Sanwo they wait for u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
mejai:

U wan make 14k in 4hrs bah?
Much respect boss!!!

U inside the traffic grin

grin ur middle name must be smart

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
RaptObserver:

I started work today. I have not gone for bolt inspection so I decided to use Rida... All the trips I did i didn't on AC for anyone and they didnt even have the effrontery to ask cos I would have told them the cheap ride has made up for AC
Ha! Hoodlum ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
pope191:

Continue, you go soon enter way one. Sanwo they wait for u.

Pope I thought we were friends, why will you wish me sanwo olu. I think I need to canvass vigorously for PDP so you prediction won't work on me. I Dino malaye you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
mejai:

Ha! Hoodlum ooooo grin

No mind am na y I dey always rate them high so my God will do justice for them on my behalf after paying and they didn't give me AC.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:11am On Sep 17, 2022
ReadaDream:
Just playing around. grin
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2022
mejai:

U wan make 14k in 4hrs bah?
Much respect boss!!!
grin grin

U inside the traffic grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Blackbishop:
Wait is there any law now that says make bolt drivers no dey put the AC on?

The ones I ordered just go roll down like say na danfo I enter, which kind wahala be this one and I no fit talk say na my money I wan enjoy
grin grin maybe when the weather is hot.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Felicity001:

Abeg I be newbiegrin
Much respect, baba. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Felicity001:

Azin enh!!! Abi no be d same indriver wey b say b4 I even look where rider dey go the next I see is "trip has been taken"? Or is my own app outdated??
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stephenabudu960(m): 12:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Exumal:

Do you still have y9 prime 2019 original screen?

Pls do u still have the umidigi a5 pro screen replacement
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2022
RaptObserver:

I started work today. I have not gone for bolt inspection so I decided to use Rida... All the trips I did i didn't on AC for anyone and they didnt even have the effrontery to ask cos I would have told them the cheap ride has made up for AC

So u r saying since it's cheap Rida he could afford he should manage like that without AC and not complain.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:23am On Sep 17, 2022
tojahh:
BAZ001

Wey that guy na? Today na 15 o

Bro I don wait taya
I no come know who strong pass
Maybe na fear of deedee44 or na fear of him madam.
D person wey hold Druski, dru23, Kweku , my uncle in America no try ooh.

Promise and fail

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 2:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

So u r saying since it's cheap Rida he could afford he should manage like that without AC and not complain.

I can't put on AC for that their cheap offers. The bidding sef is discouraging but I noticed requests were always entering. Abuja fares are cheaper than Lagos normally so imagine now using Rida who is trying to snatch market from bolt. And lemme tell you also, Abuja bolt drivers re..... I won't tell this one yet

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 2:16am On Sep 17, 2022
mejai:

Ha! Hoodlum ooooo grin

Yes o... I received enough training here. But I always engage them in tangible conversation so they didn't mind. And they re after the cheaper fare really. Everything get price for life. If you want cheap fares no AC.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Felicity001:

Go borrow or save up additional 500-700k them dm me.

You don't need to enslave your self when you can actually be your own boss.

A guy here is currently penning down a deal for a MB with just 300k, another as been redeemed with a C200k for just 650k with 150k settlement even if the car had some major repair which finally happened that he spent less than expected on fixing as the major problem I thought of was just brain box problem. Thank God he listened to me by taking my advised and following every single instructions given to him and he took the car to Apapa himself for repair. Just minor fix. Now the guy is a car owner with less than a millionaire.

Even though he think otherwise of me due to business went bad I don't care I'm a business man who have family to feed and dreams to achieve, where could one have bought a clean car for such amount in this present time? But with God's grace upon me He made it possible.

What I'm saying in essence is, save up! Talk to FnFs, try approach some of these micro finance bank using somebody close to help you collect the loan and look for a car to buy. You'll be grateful after 6months to God for making make this post to you that's if you take my advise ooh.

Readadream grin sorry I'm gonna mention on this. Remember how difficult it was getting him a car, but with the bad road my car went through in Ibadan the night we traveled back to Lagos he too I believe was amaze how the so call ajebo big man car ( Mercedes Benz) easily went through the bad roads with just only 2 tyers, he didn't think of it when I told him if the opportunity that came the next day.
It was a starting phase for me at the point without any main platform like I have now otherwise what he wanted was an Honda EOD. Yesterday somebody was ready to pay him 1.4m for his car but guy man decline in a 2nd taughtgrin the man was even begging, but he said no sir I'm sorrygrin

Same person offerred me 1.6m for my own converted car I turned it down.

Bro, it's better you're working to offset loan than HP.

Meditate on these things.

The question is, where can anyone get a loan? Especially one who is not a salary earner.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2022
mrjaydee:
Pearl... your 10k has been confirmed!

Abeg who know Mrjaydee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abeg who know Mrjaydee

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro I don wait taya

Promise and fail

Baz001 Baz001 Baz001 how many times I call you, take your time abeg and stop dragging Dr. DRU HERE PLS

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2022
ReadaDream:
You no try at all. You didn't check your entry and exit before putting head. Infact your exit is very important.

I they always shout am here, avoid Sangotedo except it's a must sad

Right now, I am contemplating whether to stay at home or drive through the traffic. It’s red already. It’s becoming pain in the a*s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2022
morax101:

Right now, I am contemplating whether to stay at home or drive through the traffic. It’s red already. It’s becoming pain in the a*s
Anything that makes you not to be out of that axis by 5am. Forget it.

Yesterday I was out by 430am, waiting for trip, I didn't see anything reasonable, I was restless and totally forgot to drive towards second tollgate to position. By the time it was 7am everywhere was RED. I just went back home.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2022
jaymejate:

The question is, where can anyone get a loan? Especially one who is not a salary earner.
Specta by sterling.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=IFSHR post=116741200][/quote]

Lolz...I don't know u to b like this o.

Thou shall put vawulence away from there, and quarrel far from thy dwelling.

Thou shall not promote, instigate or encourage vawulence in any nature or form.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...I don't know u to b like this o.

Thou shall put vawulence away from there, and quarrel far from thy dwelling.

Thou shall not promote, instigate or encourage vawulence in any nature or form.

Abolish that idea

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Blackbishop:

Baz001 Baz001 Baz001 how many times I call you, take your time abeg and stop dragging Dr. DRU HERE PLS

Seem you're mistaken Dr. Dre for Dr. Dru.

Oga mechanic no make me vex for you o.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro I don wait taya

Promise and fail

O lulé.

Not nice after making us wait endlessly. Even paying for a 6page exposé angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2022
tojahh:

Seem you're mistaken Dr. Dre for Dr. Dru.

Oga mechanic no make me vex for you o.

On Dru mandate I stand. All Dru-gate followers where are thou?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Blackbishop:

On Dru mandate I stand. All Dru-gate followers where are thou?

Dru gate ko

Dru doormot ni

Abeg leave Dru make him come knack us better gist. He is too sophisticated to lulé.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2022
ReadaDream:
Specta by sterling.
Good morning. How much do they give for starter on personal loan? Most apps give 3k. Imagine that.
By the way, It's not working. I expected that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2022
tojahh:

Dru gate ko

Dru doormot ni

Abeg leave Dru make him come knack us better gist. He is too sophisticated to lulé.

I dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) ... (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GodWealthDbest and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.