Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4934649 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...I don't know u to b like this o.

Thou shall put vawulence away from there, and quarrel far from thy dwelling.

Thou shall not promote, instigate or encourage vawulence in any nature or form.

I am just stating the obvious...nowadays this forum is synonymous to vawulence.

I just dey play sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Blackbishop:

On Dru mandate I stand. All Dru-gate followers where are thou?
We are busy in the situation room. Searching people's past post from year 1909 till date, doing background checks, blood group, fleet of car status, marital status, work history, relocating locations, oven lighten history, ehailing achievements etc

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2022
jaymejate:

Good morning. How much do they give for starter on personal loan? Most apps give 3k. Imagine that.
By the way, It's not working. I expected that.
Depends on your credit score. Attitude towards previous loans (defaulter or early repayment etc).

Visit Specta website and try your luck. You don't have to bank with sterling bank initially but if you qualify, you will be required to open a current account with them.

When they request for bank statement, use your account with good history and transactions.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

We are busy in the situation room. Searching people's past post from year 1909 till date, doing background checks, blood group, fleet of car status, marital status, work history, relocating locations, oven lighten history, ehailing achievements etc

I think it's high time Dr.Dru disclose all his team members so you all can understand how the mamas cooking pot works so you all can rest. Cuz it is a lawful thing to do under section 1 sub section 32 paragraph 6 to 10...

That Dr. Dru must declare his assets and human resources to establish a transparent leadership of vauwlence Inc. By doing so Pearl and tojah and pope and felicity and the rest of the crew members of dru stinging apparels will Bury the hatchet.

Thanks
Signed
Dr. Dru loyal fans

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Blackbishop:

I think it's high time Dr.Dru disclose all his team members so you all can understand how the mamas cooking pot works so you all can rest. Cuz it is a lawful thing to do under section 1 sub section 32 paragraph 6 to 10...

That Dr. Dru must declare his assets and human resources to establish a transparent leadership of vauwlence Inc. By doing so Pearl and tojah and pope and felicity and the rest of the crew members of dru stinging apparels will Bury the hatchet.

Thanks
Signed
Dr. Dru loyal fans

Hahahaha if I meet you for Mafoluku ehn! You wan make Lastma hold me say I dey drive dey laugh abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Blackbishop:

Bro benz is not that complicated like that. The wiring do have fail safe. Just follow the map and you are fine bro....

Watin i Sabi apart from driving Uber?grin

Wait ooh bro, only you mechanic only rewire guy!! Na only u won chop all these money ni

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
ReadaDream:
Open your map and click on the circled area in pic 1 and 2. That way you will see realtime traffic when you open your map.

All you need to do is zoom out to your destination and see what's going on within that environment.

Hmmm... Interesting, learnt sth new today.

Thanks for this tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Felicity001:

Hmmm... Interesting, learnt sth new today.

Thanks for this tips
Feli, you still they owe me two green bottles. With that tip wey I drop, two more bottles don join. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Oga oo already taken like 15 times now. This bolt blocking no be am oo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
RaptObserver:

I started work today. I have not gone for bolt inspection so I decided to use Rida... All the trips I did i didn't on AC for anyone and they didnt even have the effrontery to ask cos I would have told them the cheap ride has made up for AC
Why you never do the inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Viking07:
Why you never do the inspection?

I dey busy with non driving activities and rainfall too but I go enter there on Monday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
My car almost got burnt today. I thank God it wasn't more than this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thurmieee:

Sorry to hear this bro! Won't be your portion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
sunnymighty:

Sorry to hear this bro! Won't be your portion.
Amen
Engine fuse box gone, AC panel gone,wires gone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sorry bro. Thank God it's not more than this.

Thurmieee:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
ReadaDream:
Depends on your credit score. Attitude towards previous loans (defaulter or early repayment etc).

Visit Specta website and try your luck. You don't have to bank with sterling bank initially but if you qualify, you will be required to open a current account with them.

When they request for bank statement, use your account with good history and transactions.

This account statement thing is what broke me. I didn't get a good score. By the time I started thinking about getting loans earlier this year, my account history don suffer.

You can go to a good microfinance Bank too if you have a collateral.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thurmieee:

Thank God. Na rewire do rubbish?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thurmieee:

Amen
Engine fuse box gone, AC panel gone,wires gone

Oh gosh! May God bring a positive turn around soonest and multiply what you have lost in many fold. God is your strength!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thurmieee:
This is sad! Thank God all didn't burn.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
jaymejate:

The question is, where can anyone get a loan? Especially one who is not a salary earner.

Try to join a cooperative if you need a loan. Build up for six months, then you can apply...
BTW, I don't advice you take a loan to buy a car for this hustle, if you expect to pay back the loan from the proceeds of ehailing.

The best route is to look for rentals not even HP. Look for rental first....

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thurmieee:

Sorry boss, ur fellow civic mate is saying stay strong.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
RaptObserver:

Yes o... I received enough training here. But I always engage them in tangible conversation so they didn't mind. And they re after the cheaper fare really. Everything get price for life. If you want cheap fares no AC.

I guess you're not driving in Lagos, otherwise I wonder how I will be driving inside the hot wether with this demonic traffics without ac.
Me don't even on AC because of any rider, I use ac even when I am driving alone.
Well, every aboki to his kettle sha.
When I see some drivers moving Lagos without ac and sweating I will be like maybe they like suffer sha, Even inside serious traffic with smokes and dusts everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Blackbishop:

Baz001 Baz001 Baz001 how many times I call you, take your time abeg and stop dragging Dr. DRU HERE PLS

I hear you baba … my two hands up
You be d agba awo for oshodi

Felicity001 call am. Mr.Dru
You too add Dr.Dru
Let me add chief. Kweku.Dru grin we your boys are greeting you…
We miss your mama’s cooking grin
You are a man of your words
You talk and do, don’t let deedee44 and others shut u up like a kindergarten brat.

Mr,Dr, Chief Dru kweku we are still waiting for you robust epic reply

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
BAZ001:

I hear you baba … my two hands up
You be d agba awo for oshodi

Felicity001 call am. Mr.Dru
You too add Dr.Dru
Let me add chief. Kweku.Dru grin we your boys are greeting you…
We miss your mama’s cooking grin
You are a man of your words
You talk and do, don’t let deedee44 and others shut u up like a kindergarten brat.

Mr,Dr, Chief Dru kweku we are still waiting for you robust epic reply

Baz001 you be troublemaker like our Ancestor here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 5:34am On Sep 18, 2022
I appreciate the kind words from everyone.....I just needed a lift and I no I'll get that here.
They don't even no wetin cause am.....just that the AC was tripping of then some minutes later smoke everywhere

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2022
jaymejate:

The question is, where can anyone get a loan? Especially one who is not a salary earner.

Relatives and friends, even people from your church or mosque.

A friend of my got his car through his priest's elder sister. What did he do? Talked to his father who knows him very well and the father talked with his sister who is based in ph, the sister transferred the money to the guy and he bought the car here in Lagos in her name, gave father the papers and they signed the higher purchase agreement. Under 15months the guy balance the money and today he has his big daddy 03.

So you've to think outside the box

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Blackbishop:

Baz001 Baz001 Baz001 how many times I call you, take your time abeg and stop dragging Dr. DRU HERE PLS

Leave am, we go enter am very soon and will drag him from that US where him dey come naija b4 he go rest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2022
ReadaDream:
Feli, you still they owe me two green bottles. With that tip wey I drop, two more bottles don join. grin

That's 4, no worry I won enter road now we shall meet in lekki Admiralty road/way for 2, 2 bottles.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Thurmieee:

Glory to God
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Felicity001:

Relatives and friends, even people from your church or mosque.

A friend of my got his car through his priest's elder sister. What did he do? Talked to his father who knows him very well and the father talked with his sister who is based in ph, the sister transferred the money to the guy and he bought the car here in Lagos in her name, gave father the papers and they signed the higher purchase agreement. Under 15months the guy balance the money and today he has his big daddy 03.

So you've to think outside the box

Felicity001 this story no clear.

1. In 15 months he pays up a big Daddy?
i. Was the car bought Toks?
Ii. Was the car bought Naija used?
iii. How much was the HP agreement?

2. Was he an experience head or a newbie like me?
i. What year did this happened?
ii. Where was he living?
iii. Rented or his own house?

Please these response are needed for newbies like us. We don't want another Musa story here.

Happy Sunday Dr. Felicity001

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2022
tojahh:

Felicity001 this story no clear.

1. In 15 months he pays up a big Daddy?
i. Was the car bought Toks?
Ii. Was the car bought Naija used?
iii. How much was the HP agreement?

2. Was he an experience head or a newbie like me?
i. What year did this happened?
ii. Where was he living?
iii. Rented or his own house?

Please these response are needed for newbies like us. We don't want another Musa story here.

Happy Sunday Dr. Felicity001

No dey spoil person name here

Felicity correct title are High Chief Oluwo, pastor, ogburugburu of Hoodlum, his eminence Felicity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.