Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4909533 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) ... (5726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gwhizzy: 12:11pm On Jun 13
northbird:

Next week ke? Ditch Indrive fast.

You live in a hot zone. Start with Bolt today. Drive with surge. Pick only trips with 3k and above. No penalty for declining trips.

2km. 10 mins pick up Max. ( you will see it displayed on the order screen)

Start today... since you are new. Stick only to lekki, v.i, ikoyi, chevron,orchid n co.

DON'T GO TO LAGOS ISLAND. ( eko, Uba marina, balogun,
idumota, marina,sura, Hawley,) and don't come to the mainland yet.

What's your daily income expectation?

Thank you. My daily income expectation is 10k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 3:28pm On Jun 13
Gwhizzy:

10k after every expense or 10k worth of rides?

Abeg, ditch indrive with immediate effect and move to the best apps for newbies.
Since you are at Lekki, try taking trips with surge in the morning and avoid going to mainland in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gwhizzy: 3:53pm On Jun 13
Halahhalah:

Abeg, ditch indrive with immediate effect and move to the best apps for newbies.
Since you are at Lekki, try taking trips with surge in the morning and avoid going to mainland in the morning.

10k after expense
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kriximpecable: 3:29am On Jun 14
Halahhalah:

Pls boss I’ll need your watsap line cos I’ll love to make some inquiries about the Uber business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:55am On Jun 14
Gwhizzy:

That's quite easy to do on Bolt.
It's a good start to learn the ropes. I believe you have other income sources too. I'm sure after a month on Bolt&Uber, you will review this.

Let me give you a key on Bolt
DON'T CHASE BONUS. QUALITY TRIPS OVER QUANTITY .

You can throw in an extra 4k daily ( 1st /2ndtrip earnings is for the car) for emergency car repair & maintenance. Set up a daily debit ,opay, palm pay & any mobile wallet of your
choice.
So you have 80k monthly strictly for the car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:17am On Jun 14
Welz:

that is why I have decided to not do any additional trip within a trip. just pay me for my trip and book another ride.

Exactly or I end the first trip and we negotiate for offline for any further trip.

Bolt price this days can shock you if you wait for someone hoping you will see better fare.

Nah so this man ordered me from providence to surulere, I saw 9300 as price when the request came in but it happens that the man put a different pick up location coz it's delivery, just because I wanted to go home that day, I drove from the providence to pinnacle filling station area to pick up the item while I have clicked arrive. I got to the main pick up and someone broke my side mirror and the guy (Uber driver) purposely ran away just because he's going the other direction while I was facing the other, nah so I quickly start my car, turned and chased this guy, I even scratch someone back bumper in the midst of chasing him, I later caught up with the guy, nah so I just vex for this guy, told him he broke my side mirror and still ran away, I told him he will pay for the damage or he's not going anywhere, while dragging with this guy, my paid waiting was still reading, I collected money from the guy for stressing me to chase him, I would have let go but because he felt he was smart and have escaped without knowing I will chase him down, I collect my money o. That one pass then I went back to the pick up and picked the item up, I started the trip from there while the paid waiting have reached 35mins, on my way to surulere, I spent 90mins in total which is 2hours 30mins and I was thinking bolt will bring at least 13k couple with the paid waiting time, to my surprise, it is that exact 9300 bolt brought. I was shocked o. Imagine 90mins trip with 35 paid waiting, so all the paid waiting time and the time spent on the trip wasn't added to the fare at the end.

Bolt price this days is really shocking

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:23am On Jun 14
AlamuBiyi:
Who is online?
A quick one please

When the waiting time is up to 30 minutes already
Is it still reasonable to continue a trip of 11k or is it better to do offline because the passenger accepted 12500 offline trip
Keffi Ikoyi to Ejigbo at 4pm

That paid waiting is scam just to make driver think their waiting time isn't a waste but in reality, you will realize it is a waste.

Better you convert it to that 12500 offline and know you're not paying any commission...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:24am On Jun 14
YeyeGbami:

Na you cos am o, nothing like go come. That trip to osogbo na story, next time first collect the one you do.

Them use format for my guy, hin think say hin don see better offline trip grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:31am On Jun 14
Sirchiboy:
Is offline ride.
I carried her for the first time and she requested for my number for offline ride because I live close to her.
You know all this hookup girls.
One day she called me to come to one hotel and pick her
I carried her to different supermarket and finally took her to her house.
Spend close to 30mins each of the supermarket waiting for her.
I mumu
At the end she transfer 3k.
We didn't bargain for price.
I thought she would use her common sense .

No dey let anyone use you like that, how can you be taking someone around everywhere and be waiting for 3k, chai, them supposed flog you cane...

Me wey carry person offline from Chevyview estate to prince ebeano lekki phase 1 then we drove to mobolaji Johnson estate after waiting like 20mins at prince ebeano then I took her back to Chevyview, all this trips together is less than 2 hours and I billed her 20k, she paid 17k for it...

You give them your price and make sure you bill high coz they will still bargain but at least, whatever they will cut from your price won't be that much and it will still favour you...

That 2hours trip that you collected 3k, if you had targeted a very good trip from lekki to mainland that won't take you 2hours to finish, you would have made times 3 or 4 of that amount, only difference will be fuel you will use but in this hustle, every min you're sitting inside your car has to make money for you o.

Don't waste your time on any unproductive trip

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:38am On Jun 14
Gwhizzy:
Please I have been doing indrive for 2 days now. And it just look like I am wasting time because I have not seen even 1 naira gain after buying fuel.

As a newbie, stick to Uber alone, bolt self might frustrate you but when you see high surge on bolt, use it coz of the surge but when there's no surge at all, stick to Uber...

Uber will give you more experience, both in advantages and disadvantages and when you have gathered enough experience from Uber and Bolt, you can now switch to indrive, by then, you will be able to know trips that will favour you..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:09am On Jun 14
Kriximpecable:

Pls can you share your wAtsap number I have some questions I want to ask before venturing into the business

woodruff0078@yahoo.com

But boss I’ll advice you drop whatever you’d like to share here, pack of wisdom out here and barely anything you throw, someone out here doesn’t have a knowledge about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:48am On Jun 14
pope191:

woodruff0078@yahoo.com

But boss I’ll advice you drop whatever you’d like to share here, pack of wisdom out here and barely anything you throw, someone out here doesn’t have a knowledge about.

Should I send a mail too sir? I have somethings to ask as a newbie.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SenseBoy(m): 10:00am On Jun 14
BQ apartment sharing just Kitchen at ChevyView Estate

RENT : N400k
AGENT: 10%
LEGAL: 10%
CAUTION: 10%
SERVICE: 200K

Contact on my signature (WhatsApp preferably)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:12am On Jun 14
tojahh:

Should I send a mail too sir? I have somethings to ask as a newbie.

Brother Bernard! 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olushola4me: 11:14am On Jun 14
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Foreigner12(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14
Surge wan finish bolt. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14
Sirchiboy:
It had happened to me many times.
Some people are wicked.
Carry a lady from 3pm to 5 and at end of it.
She transfer 3k to me.
I begged her to add 1k and she said next trip.
I blocked her after texting her.
Demons

Please, you guys should stop all this awoof promo. Seriously! It's not nice at all.The least is 5k per hour. This also depends on where the person is going or the area.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:29pm On Jun 14
Omoapena:

Exactly or I end the first trip and we negotiate for offline for any further trip.

Bolt price this days can shock you if you wait for someone hoping you will see better fare.

Nah so this man ordered me from providence to surulere, I saw 9300 as price when the request came in but it happens that the man put a different pick up location coz it's delivery, just because I wanted to go home that day, I drove from the providence to pinnacle filling station area to pick up the item while I have clicked arrive. I got to the main pick up and someone broke my side mirror and the guy (Uber driver) purposely ran away just because he's going the other direction while I was facing the other, nah so I quickly start my car, turned and chased this guy, I even scratch someone back bumper in the midst of chasing him, I later caught up with the guy, nah so I just vex for this guy, told him he broke my side mirror and still ran away, I told him he will pay for the damage or he's not going anywhere, while dragging with this guy, my paid waiting was still reading, I collected money from the guy for stressing me to chase him, I would have let go but because he felt he was smart and have escaped without knowing I will chase him down, I collect my money o. That one pass then I went back to the pick up and picked the item up, I started the trip from there while the paid waiting have reached 35mins, on my way to surulere, I spent 90mins in total which is 2hours 30mins and I was thinking bolt will bring at least 13k couple with the paid waiting time, to my surprise, it is that exact 9300 bolt brought. I was shocked o. Imagine 90mins trip with 35 paid waiting, so all the paid waiting time and the time spent on the trip wasn't added to the fare at the end.

Bolt price this days is really shocking
The moment you move from the pick up point where you ARRIVED originally before starting the ride, paid waiting doesn't count anymore. New way of Bolt. Pele.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaysharp(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14
Thank you
ksmart027:

Buy rat gum and put bread or fish inside, also put charcoal in strategic places and avoid packing close to dustbin.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by colgy05: 6:27am On Jun 15
Thank you.
ksmart027:

I am not Lagos, I'm in pH, sort out the 02 sensor code first, and i hope you still have your thermostat in place?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 5:22pm On Jun 15
Who Allah will touch here.
For one week,
I have not been on the road because of bad shock absorbers.
God bless you all as you assist
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 1:43am On Jun 16
Kriximpecable:

Pls boss I’ll need your watsap line cos I’ll love to make some inquiries about the Uber business

You can drop your inquiries here so that veterans can help out with good suggestions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:45am On Jun 16
Gwhizzy:

10k after expense

You should get 10k after every expenses before 11am on any of the platform you choose ....Just calm down and follow the advise. ..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16
Triple celebration:

Today is my birthday 😊🍾🍛🐔

Today is father's day

Today is sallah 🐏🍾🍛

Thank God for the gift of life

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16
Oga Baba YeyeGbami happy sallah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16
Barbiturate:
Triple celebration:

Today is father's day

Today is sallah 🐏🍾🍛

Birthday blessings boss, wishing you success in your pursuit...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16
Barbiturate:
Triple celebration:

Today is father's day

Today is sallah 🐏🍾🍛

happy birthday baba agbalagba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:53pm On Jun 16
Barbiturate:
Triple celebration:

Today is father's day

Today is sallah 🐏🍾🍛

Happy birthday, boss.
More precious years, sir.

Enjoy. 🍷🍷
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:54pm On Jun 16
Barbiturate:
Triple celebration:

Today is father's day

Today is sallah 🐏🍾🍛

Happy Birthday Boss…
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16
Barbiturate:
Triple celebration:

Today is father's day

Today is sallah 🐏🍾🍛

Happy birthday bro. More long life and prosperity in good health.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16
Omoapena:

Birthday blessings boss, wishing you success in your pursuit...

Amen. Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16
Kaymaxi2222:
happy birthday baba agbalagba

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) ... (5726) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lagosboy2k4, GodWealthDbest and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.