Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (37328 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by wristbangle: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:
being virgin is not a stigma but some Naija virgin self are like.

1.They cannot handle relationship better
2.They laugh like kids (big turn off)
3.They flirt and pay too much on their looks as if they want to be beautiful like that of a lady.
4.They also want a virgin like them
5.They r mom's pet
6. He's Inexperience and controling as if he own you.
7.They asked meaningless questions all d time
8.Bad body languages. i.e No alpha male qualities in them. i.e they are not always tough
9.They can leak d secrets of d relationship that they shouldn't.
10.They usually not on top of their game amongst other fellow guys.

My own perception sha.

Babe, u make sense mehn! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Jadoskii(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2015
chomytex:
Wats 2by2?
phat dick my sister.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's my style you know tongue
gud style jawe.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2015
16. Your female friends tag you as the rebound guy : You are the first person your female girl call when they have a break up with their bf. Don't gemme wrong, not the friendzone guy, just the helping hand

17. You are tagged as "arrogant": No need for explaination

18. You are "tempted" : Most of the baes start to tempt with ehm... Ehm.... You know na.......gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Jadoskii(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2015
chomytex:
Wats 2by2?
gigantic phallus my sister
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

i see them always, i.e direct observation Lol
You just opened we virgins yansh.. Why evuls
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by chomytex(f): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2015
Sorry my brother,still dnt get.
Jadoskii:
gigantic phallus my sister
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2015
profojah:

You just opened we virgins yansh.. Why evuls
u knw as he be now, tosyne2much like to attack and blame ladies all d time on his threads, so i have to justify us a little frm my own little perception.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

u knw as he be now, tosyne2much like to attack and blame ladies all d time on his threads, so i have to justify us a little frm my own little perception.

sad angry you just exposed everything abt me sad angry
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Jadoskii(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2015
chomytex:
Sorry my brother,still dnt get.
.. ure beta off not knwing den

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
See them.....them dey claim virgin grin

Even d professionals.... God is watching all of you shagrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by anigbajumo(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
ilo04:
every guys can claim a virgin

but y should a guy claim a virgin when u are not under age or gay

Coz we wana wait till wedding night.....lolz
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tharaomo(f): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Y wud u be announcing to the universe that u are a virgin ? Indirect way of askin just passin by tho
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin Wristbangle,Tosyne2much!!una b virgin?u berra b careful make gurls no come gang up rape una cheesy to confirm!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
iamkingzlee:
I really can't remember if I am a virgin or not smiley But I'll agree with the Op based on number 1, 2 and 7. I have been there, trust me cheesy
Nawa oooo

So u sef follow join our list cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by wristbangle: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin Wristbangle,Tosyne2much!!una b virgin?u berra b careful make gurls no come gang up rape una cheesy to confirm!

If na u go rape me, no probs tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
tharaomo:
Y wud u be announcing to the universe that u are a virgin ? Indirect way of askin just passin by tho
You don't have to take everything serious you know?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by allytinted: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
.....if sm pple fit claim vrginity, definitely tuface sef na virgin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:
being virgin is not a stigma but some Naija virgin self are like.

1.They cannot handle relationship better
2.They laugh like kids (big turn off)
3.They flirt and pay too much on their looks as if they want to be beautiful like that of a lady.
4.They also want a virgin like them
5.They r mom's pet
6. He's Inexperience and controling as if he own you.
7.They asked meaningless questions all d time
8.Bad body languages. i.e No alpha male qualities in them. i.e they are not always tough
9.They can leak d secrets of d relationship that they shouldn't.
10.They usually not on top of their game amongst other fellow guys.

My own perception sha.

you are
90% accurate
about this
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Hawlahscho(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
I'm here to read comments. grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Hawlahscho(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
profojah:

sad angry you just exposed everything abt me sad angry

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by refreshrate: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
hollup hollup hollup...wait
one question please

are you telling me tosyne2much is claiming hes a virgin?

tosyne2much:
Nawa oooo
So u sef follow join our list cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
kunleoosha:
you are 90% accurate about this
hope you know that all guys were once virgins 'sad
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by luigiajah(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
so on point @ tosyne2much . #teamvirgin. The way they treat us ehn.. cry cry . especially me. All the same i cover my nyash with the blood of jesus. any homo fashioned against my nyash shall not prosper.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by agarawu23(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
smiley
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
so you copied Tayo too. life's not lives modify.

chaiii I no even see am.. Brb
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by agarawu23(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
We wey don disflower tey tey no get talk o grin if she frustrate me, I go gv her sharply ni . no time to waste cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by shumuel(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kikiki Lol, Virgin guy ? grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Omotayor123(f): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
wristbangle:
10.They will say u are a gay

Often times I have been involved in sexual circumstances where out of frustration some ladies I visited in the past will go unclad in order to have few minutes pleasure especially when it is raining. Despite the fact that my "journey boy" was earnestly willing to have the pleasure, my church mind will tell me not to give in to such temptation. Ladies in this situation tagged me a gay and ask me to leave their premises immediately. cheesy

11. Ladies Tag me Monk

Due to the fact that I want to maintain my 100 percent record virginity before marriage, ladies in my area has tagged me a monk and advice me to enrol for catholic father. Some even went further to say I may become the future pope. grin

The lady below me as said it all.
shocked Shoo... Some people can lie ooo
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP is on point.

Omotayor123 thread too should be on FP.. Let people judge who killed it. I think she's more on point.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by ikorodureporta: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
**i go comment later**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.