Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (37363 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
So male virginity in a 22+ year old is nonsense right?
i didn't say that. Male virginity is more of character not physical like dat of d female.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Fkhalifa(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Fkhalifa(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade's post is an example of messages that twist the brain of our young males to that of a monster...
just imagine how virgin males got painted.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

i didn't say that. Male virginity is more of character not physical like dat of d female.
What is your personal opinion? Should it be encouraged or discouraged?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by mrpatozky(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
No 5 can make an innocent nigga search for a rope grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by msbbash(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
mzpositive:
Yh
say the truth and b free!!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by mzpositive(f): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
msbbash:
say the truth and b free!!
Don't i look like one??
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by smsshola(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
montezz:
@op list no dey tire u ni? btw,r u a virgin?

Ehen ask him...
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
shut:

No.9 is epic grin grin Why would be discussing politics when a lady is In the hmmmm zone cheesy Like,I'll so hit you with a saucepan, it's wicked cheesy
Ehn ehn tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
mzpositive:
Don't i look like one??
Yes you do cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by yinkuscious(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't know if anyone noticed that tosyne2much is claiming to be a virgin... Records have it that this guys knows so much about ladies, so how come... Oga don't proof saint o
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by mzpositive(f): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yes you do cheesy
Yh I do
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by msbbash(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
mzpositive:
Don't i look like one??
them no dey write am for head .
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by mzpositive(f): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
msbbash:
them no dey write am for head .
See you. Them don dey write am for head ooh
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:
Being virgin is not a stigma but some Naija virgin self are like;

1.They cannot handle relationship better
2.They laugh like kids (big turn off)
3.They flirt and pay too much on their looks as if they want to be beautiful like that of a lady.
4.They also want a virgin like them
5.They r mom's pet and can be shy
6. He's Inexperience and controlling as if he own you.
7.They asked meaningless questions all d time
8.Bad body languages. i.e No alpha male qualities in them. i.e they are not always tough
9.They can leak d secrets of d relationship that they shouldn't.
10.They usually not on top of their game unlike the Non virgin guys.

My own perception sha.
sorry but how come u were able to quote my characteristics
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by msbbash(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
mzpositive:
See you. Them don dey write am for head ooh
For ur mind , u just won prove urself say , it has been long oti peeee !!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by mzpositive(f): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
msbbash:

For ur mind , u just won prove urself say , it has been long oti peeee !!
Wah has been long? undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
yinkuscious:
I don't know if anyone noticed that tosyne.2much is claiming to be a virgin... Records have it that this guys knows so much about ladies, so how come... Oga don't proof saint o
See as u just dey make me laf here bro cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

That's just the how some of us perceive them frm their outlooks, there r some virgin you wouldn't knw they are virgins. but most of them are what i wrote about earlier.
1.beside you don't know anything about females Enusmith, some virgin act weird that you find it uncomfortable to stay a longer time around them,

They r less confident,
Cannot woo a lady rightly even if she will be interested
Financially they r poor.
They always make poor decisions

There must be a reason for any 22yr old male and above to be virgin and is simply bcus of lack of opportunity or not matured enough to be in a relationship
period.
bae how do u girls know so much about these things, and please you gatto gimme hints cus this thing is really embarrasing me, so whats the solution on how we should act.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ehitunez:
sorry but how come u were able to quote my characteristics
She gave an outright bashing to all the male virgins cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by msbbash(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
mzpositive:
Wah has been long? undecided
ur experience level do the *** game , don long .
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by mzpositive(f): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
msbbash:

ur experience level do the *** game , don long .
Wouldnt waste my time feeding you on how holy i am. Wah will i gain? Nothin'
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

3.They flirt and pay too much on their looks as if they want to be beautiful like that of a lady.
8.Bad body languages. i.e No alpha male qualities in them. i.e they are not always tough

My own perception sha.
See how you murdered all the male virgins in the house cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

i disagree. this is not always true.
My own perception sha.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by MbashrexBashir(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyn2much a virgin and Nairalanders believed... If you know say tosyn2much is not a virgin hit like..

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

My own perception sha.

u sounds like a second hand foolllll, most xpecially wit ur no 10, i dnt jst get it, ar u insane or wat, are d non-virgins not once opon virgins... Idiat
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by snowhyt(f): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Progress2468:
Too much talk about virginity these days.

It is outright lack of opportunity for majority

My humble opinion
considering how cheap sex is these days, i don't think it's lack of opportunity. Self discipline/control comes to mind when you see a male virgin.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

My own perception sha.

dey laugh like kids big turn off - go and die

all wat u wrote dere ar all trash and gabbage, some one once told me dat wat others tink abt u is none of ur business... So nobody gives a Bleep abt wat u tink
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2015
MbashrexBashir:
tosyn2much a virgin and Nairalanders believed... If you know say tosyn2much is not a virgin hit like..
Ehn ehn :tongue

So u no believe ?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2015
snowhyt:
considering how cheap sex is these days, i don't think it's lack of opportunity. Self discipline/control comes to mind when you see a male virgin.
You are so on point

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Bamz(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2015
chowlade:

6. He's Inexperience and controlling in relationship as if he own you.
8.Bad body languages, No alpha male qualities in them. i.e they are not always tough
9.They can leak d secrets of d relationship they r into when they shouldn't.

My own perception sha.

Your perception is skewed. Everything you mentioned can easily be exhibited by non virgins.

By the way, how the heck does laughing and virginity relate? Like are you serious? cheesy

Nairaland should start having psychometrics for newbies, yikes!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Okesilas15: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2015
HMmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.