Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (37366 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Rexeffiom(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Missmossy(f): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol grin grin

Wonders shall never cease to amuse me

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Chanchit: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:
being virgin is not a stigma but some Naija virgin self are like.

1.They cannot handle relationship better
2.They laugh like kids (big turn off)
3.They flirt and pay too much on their looks as if they want to be beautiful like that of a lady.
4.They also want a virgin like them
5.They r mom's pet
6. He's Inexperience and controling as if he own you.
7.They asked meaningless questions all d time
8.Bad body languages. i.e No alpha male qualities in them. i.e they are not always tough
9.They can leak d secrets of d relationship that they shouldn't.
10.They usually not on top of their game amongst other fellow guys.

My own perception sha.

I agree with you, cos I wonder why a guy would want to be a virgin when he's 100% fit.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
never told anyone I was a 'V' backthen, didn't act like one. come to think of it why would a guy tell a gurl he's a V. Male vrginity aren't cherished like that of the females.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
how does she know you are virgin... unless you open your big mouth and tell her.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by herald9: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
J. Cole's 'wet dream' comes to mine. grin

Being a virgin sucks sha... Wish I could do it grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Kazrem(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much how many ladies have you disflowered? grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by peeparty(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
lilmax:
Virgin and proud cheesy
Seconded..
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by shut(f): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Cc
Lalasticlala

Waiting for a counter thread cool

Have fun cool

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Email: Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

No.9 is epic grin grin
Why would be discussing politics when a lady is In the hmmmm zone cheesy
Like,I'll so hit you with a saucepan, it's wicked cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Akinz0126(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
I am proud to be a virgin.But truth be said we virgin guys face more temptation than the virgin Ladies.

Quote me anywere!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by simplisity(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Virginity is a virtue, if u can keep it. Ignore all these side talks, if u r realy keeping it to please God.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by JonCina(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
They say- in their mind, "chai, if to say I know, I no for allow that guy chop clean mouth: better no fall for those honey laden words from him mouth o! "
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Akinz0126(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
I am proud to be a virgin.But truth be said we virgin guys face more temptation than the virgin Ladies.Na we dey see girls way get packages passes only to look n just chook our head choi.God give me the grace to keep it oooooo but papa God temptation everywere.

Quote me anywere!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by mzpositive(f): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Honestly, i wish my future husband should be a virgin.. I like it

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by msbbash(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

3.They flirt and pay too much on their looks as if they want to be beautiful like that of a lady.
5.They r mom's pet
8.Bad body languages. i.e No alpha male qualities in them. i.e they are not always tough

My own perception sha.
u get plenty experience ooo, ma lady
I gess u too go be virgin ooo!!!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Yellowson(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
My own case na worst e get one girl wey i tell say i be virgin dis girl stopped talking to me and avoided me in all way round.dis matter of virgin has come up in so many ways and i have had different experience on how dey treat me especially when we are about to have se'x and i will tell her i have not done it before she will just off like naija NEPA ,d tin don pain me too much i come man up tell myself say any chick wey come again i go blow my trumpet on how i have bleaped alot of girls and why am a pro at it.suprisingly one chick came up and gbam i gave her a genesis account on how i will make her wet like the river eupharates naso i shock d girl gree sharp sharp, and trust me i banged all the way.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

5.They r mom's pet

My own perception sha.

Your own perception sha... really myopic kinda...

Just anyone can laugh like a kid; in fact, the sexually active ones laugh just to get under. The virgins are way too reserved; maybe you have a family or friend that acts "weird" that way, it's weird!

Who doesn't want a virgin?

Meaningless question? You've met so many kids tho

Alpha male? What does that mean? I thought what girls love most is Security, in all variety...Alpha WITHOUT cash, how about that?

Handle relationship better? I thought you do whatever suits your girl and it varies...

#hmm#

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by wristbangle: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked Shoo... Some people can lie ooo

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by msbbash(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
mzpositive:
mzpositive, are u a virgin ? wey u dey look for virgin husband .

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Omotayor123(f): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by wristbangle: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
mzpositive:

First of all, are u a V? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by robosky02(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Tosyne2much are you a Virgin tongue

why ask? omoT
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by wristbangle: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

wink

Ur thread don enter HQ oo
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Omotayor123(f): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
robosky02:

why ask? omoT
He's my boo na tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Omotayor123(f): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
wristbangle:

Ur thread don enter HQ oo
I don see am now grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by robosky02(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

He's my boo na tongue

omo T you don get another boo abi

ok i will tell your mummy for you. lol
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Yksoul(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

5.They r mom's pet

My own perception sha.
WELL THAT'S NOT TRUE,WELL U ARE ENTITLED TO UR OPINION,INSPITE THE XPERIENCED STUDY CARRIED ON ONE GUY DOESN'T PUSH U TO GENERALIZE THE FACT THAT ALL VIRGIN GUY ARE THE SAME.EVEN THE NON-VIRGIN GUYS ARE THOSE THAT ALWAYS USE AND DUMP LADIES,AND SO FAR U ARE NOT A VIRGIN DOESNT MEAM U SHD FINALIZE ISSUE PLS.TEAM VIRGIN
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Omotayor123(f): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
robosky02:

omo T you don get another boo abi
ok i will tell your mummy for you. lol
grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by wristbangle: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

I don see am now grin

Chai u dis babe eh!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by chi4ik4(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
I'm a victim & that's y I'm having serious issues with my babe now
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
The truth is, the girls I've met in the PAST and got really close to loved and respected my sexual status- They requested and NO I said.

It's all about standards and nothing to do with what any one thinks. One once told me, 'Don't worry, I won't 'disv' you', I was like...I may be 'higher' than her in some areas but in this profession, she knows more than me and I accept it. What is sex, after all? Poor man's hobby, someone once quipped.

Sex doesn't really really matter, neither does being a V. Just be real and willing to accept each other for who they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.