Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,243 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice (2141 Views)

The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" / Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by sosisi(f): 5:03am On Apr 29, 2009
I pity this young man o
chei
why are some women so heartless?
toyinrayo,why are you people like this? grin
look at a man,madly in love,just because he's "jumping molue" one OMATA from Onitsha main market has snatched his girl right in front of him and he is left swallowing saliva.
This world is wicked o
@ poster take heart.
forget this girl,it wasn't meant to be
If she lied to you that an "uncle" was actually a brother in law
I can almost assure you that the "uncle" has had carnal knowledge of this girl
why would a man be paying school fees for any random student?
she's a dishonest woman
If you were my brother,I'll ask you to run as fast as you can and give thanks.
Someone who'll love you for you will come around at the right time
she's not the one.
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by nguage(m): 5:13am On Apr 29, 2009
^^^
I think it has more to do with the fact that some men just don't know when to call it quits. I'm pretty sure she showed signs before she left him for the other guy. And the reason many men end up with the wrong girls is because many men just go for any girl. We think about curing the loneliness and wanting to be loved so much, most times we don't care who it is, we just want to be loved.
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by sosisi(f): 5:21am On Apr 29, 2009
n-guage:

^^^
I think it has more to do with the fact that some men just don't know when to call it quits. I'm pretty sure she showed signs before she left him for the other guy. And the reason many men end up with the wrong girls is because many men just go for any girl. We think about curing the loneliness and wanting to be loved so much, most times we don't care who it is, we just want to be loved.

that and looking just on the physical.
There's more to a person than physical beauty.
When one is thinking of marriage ,character should weigh more than physical looks.
One man from my town went home and married this stunning girl despite all the warnings that the girl hopped from bed to bed,he ignored everyone.
The girl ended up as his wife here in the USA hopping from bed, to bed ,to bed, to bed even some were on his bed shocked shocked
I don't even know what the paternity test said about the kids .
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by ikmoore2(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2009
I think i now get the message.

She never loved me or what she wanted from me she have seen and recieved and set to leave.
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by ogagbeoke(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2009
well it is a sad news but u have no option dan 2 let her be. 1. she is unfaithful because if really she is she would've told u b/4 now.2. he have already meet her parent and they already agree so definitely she no longer ur property.3 she yield 2 her mum advice and she have no other option dan 2 follow her mum action. except she said she want 2 run away wit u i.e tell her u want 2 run away wit her and if she agree wit u then u can do any tin 2 have her.
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:42am On May 01, 2009
no one should enter into marriage just because they THINK that that person would be good for them but because they KNOW that this person is the right one for them.
There is nothing surprizing about this story, poster, read the signs and listen to what 9ja women are saying. NO MONEY NO HONEY!!!!!!
can you believe that you lost the girl of your dreams because you were broke?! although its not fair, it seems like thats the way to go in 9ja.
marrying out of love because the person in front of you is the right one and you can think of life without them is a thing of the past.
this thing only happens in movies nowadays.

the funny part in this crazy story is also that: i am sure these "people" are devout christians but if you search deep inside their bible , you will never see anything saying that WEALTH should be considered before marrying someone. maybe part time christians!

marriage is about having a life full of good things that you want to share/give to someone not what someone can share/give to you.
also, someone who marries a woman because of beauty should ask himself:
if you married her for her beauty, what do you think she married you for?
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by IGWEUSA(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2009
@ poster
                                  But poster, what does ANAMBRA people  have to do with your wahala. Abeg spare us oooooooooooooo. embarassed

As for ur ex-girl friend to be, she has exhibited d typical naija women character. Take heart bro and move on, God must have a better option 4 U.
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by sylve11: 9:39am On May 01, 2009
@poster,
don't worry, she will come begging for u later and may be it will be too late then cool
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by IFELEKE(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2009
@Poster,
Move On!, May your next girlfriend be your last.
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by sylve11: 10:52am On May 02, 2009
Amen! cool
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by ikmoore2(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2009
thank you for your contributions so far
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by waterworks(f): 2:41pm On May 08, 2009
@ poster: is that why you are shouting? angry
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by Akabiboy(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2009
This is not a new thing with nigerian girls, why in the first place did she have to lie about the identity of the not to be uncle.
My guy many brothers have gone through this same situation and you know what they did? they moved on.
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by Lax75(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2009
@ Poster:

What is good for the gander is also good for the goose. Make you too court with another mate now? Woman go tell you say there are other fishes in the ocean, same goes both ways.
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by harvey(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2009
what wont benjamins (money) cause. with money in ur pocket, u can still a lady even out of her marital home.
Re: My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:51am On May 12, 2009
harvey:

what wont benjamins (money) cause. with money in ur pocket, u can still a lady even out of her marital home.

you mean you can steal a "LovePeddler" from her marital home! many men are married to "ashawos" but they either too blind to see it or just know what the deal is.
A real lady wouldnt care about how much money you had but an ashawo will run with you and you wouldnt even have to show her the money, she will SMELL it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Go To Bed With A Man On Your First Date? / A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid / My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.