Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team (49705 Views)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by drizslim(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Someone Shd Go Tell Sunday Oliseh The Gods Are Angry With Him

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by kelvyn7: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
shocked
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Moz22: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
I expect Mikel to make his own announcement soon..

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by nicedas(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
thanks sir, u are free to join ur rugby partners in Britain, b4 d final.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by priscillawill(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
So, do you how long i have been supporting this country?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Stevano007(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Is He 45 yet?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by ezera(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
I have decided to put a comma to my nairaland career. I hereby rire from reading comments without commenting. CC:Seun. CC: My landlady. ..

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by mrking3(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by shamecurls(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
I cant believe 4 bags of cement cant retire from the Super Eagles....He has always been a heavy luggage on the teams flight. Eminike resigning cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy His village is not even aware that he has resigned. Am just pained by the cost of aviation fuel my country burnt transporting an heavy luggage like him

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by stan101(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abeg mk him de go sef, its not like he was playing dah well sef. Anyways him don do him part, mk he pave way fr others to try dia luck too
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by ezera(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
I have decided to put a comma to my nairaland career. I hereby retire from reading comments without commenting. CC:Seun. CC: My landlady. ..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by seniorbros(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
sunmike065:
Am sure something ain't well between this guys called "players" and the new coach Sunday Oliseh, how can enenike retired at his earlier age?... Well I just hope the Coach understand what the word TEAM means sha.

It's not true. He has lost the magic touch and doesn't want his loss of form to taint his modest achievements while playing for the national team. A smart move my brother. All the best in your future endeavours.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rayman5:
U try emenike but u nd Yakubu I no knw who worst pass
You lot that say Yakubu is worse don't shii about football. Do you know the Yakubu you criticize is one of Nigeria's top five highest goal scorers ever?

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by shamecurls(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin

You re very funny

Basketmouth should induct you

Heavy joker you re

still leaving with alcoholic dreams

Milaxx:
Emenike is a true son of his father and should have nothing to do with the Zoo. Biafra must stand.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by francoray(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Super Eagles is a camp not a family house, and it shouldn’t be a threat zone for any individual.
This statement speaks voolume

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by tuna4servi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Praise GOD am so happy dat d idiot retired,

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Kx: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
"Super eagles is a camp not a family house"

They keep throwing stones probably because oliseh"s stand means its no longer business as usual.
Can emenike utter those words to refer to his Arab club to say those things against his father lands national team?

All the best but time will tell if he made the right call or not

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Gbajabiamila1: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
You're good to go! Thanks for your service and your achievements. No one has kuku achieved that for his/her country.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Dolarman(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
We wish him the Best in his Club career.... BTW I doubt these guys are professionals. It's shows they can't work under controversial tactician like Jose Mouriho.. He and Enyeama are just swimming in Murky water without direction.

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
they should all quit jare. our problems in this country are bigger than football. rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by hugobuzz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oliseh will soon be sacked. mark my words. he is too hot tempered and cannot manage adult human beings. Oliseh in his hey days was also very defiant and was the head of the Super Eagles mafia. what goes around comes around Mr. Oliseh. coaching involves people management skills. Unfortunately Oliseh ain't got it.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by isacolukay(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
So Oliseh carry dis him stoopid attitude enter national team again!

Waiting for the resignation of Mikel Obi and Ogenyi Onazi make I kuku stop to dey watch supper chickens.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Tholuwaniey(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Jamaticulus(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ekwe n suueee romance maaaami water
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by happney65: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Laitesmart:
Another fire rising... In other questions... Is he related to enyeama?

Nooo,He is related to Peter Rufai.. grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by seniorbros(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Milaxx:
Emenike is a true son of his father and should have nothing to do with the Zoo. Biafra must stand.

He looks more like an iron bender than a footballer. Anyway, I concede he is a very lucky guy. I wish him the best in his future endeavours.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by Jarus(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rayman5:
U try emenike but u nd Yakubu I no knw who worst passU try emenike but u nd Yakubu I no knw who worst passU try emenike but u nd Yakubu I no knw who worst pass

Who told you Yakubu was bad?

Does missing a goal make one a bad player?

Do you know that Yakubu is the 3rd All-time highest goal scorer in the history of Super Eagles?

Do you know he scored more than 20 goals for Nigeria?

Do you know he scored almost 100 EPL goals making him second only to Drogba as highest scoring African in EPL history.

Yakubu wasn't a bad striker.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by omonnakoda: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sunday Oliseh are am powerful to penetrate deep down and abolish all the dirty
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by EdDave(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oliseh has divided this team and they are all voluntarily retiring. This is not the way to go. Even if you want to build a new team afresh, you need promote teamwork. If every player is treated like this, nobody will play for this country. He should remember his days at the super eagles; harmony is the key.
Finally, I blame the members of the NFF; who have turned the NFF into a business ripping Nigeria off and denying us good football.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by cardoctor(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
okay o
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team by funkybully(f): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oliseh, ur end is near.

The camp is not a family house where threats are issued.

Thank u Emenike, u contributed well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Donald Trump's Family Pose With Kylian Mbappe In Qatar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.