Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,675 members, 7,975,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (49815 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Budget Padding: We’ll Crush Any Attempt To Remove Dogara —oke / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by hansad: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Southsouth and southeast with one voice asked for appreciable increase in percentage from derivation to oil producing areas during the National Political Reforms Conference held by Obasanjo administration. The rest of Nigeria abandoned the two zones and from that point the conference ended.

This information is for some political JJCs who make noise that because Jonathan appointed Igbos in Key positions, that's why Igbo is going southsouth. But Jonathan has to employ the people he had confidence in, just like Buhari has made his important appointments for his far north.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Flye: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:

no you dont get it. there was nothing like imo nor abia nor ph nor bayelsa before the white men came. we have been existing in the eastern region as a people speaking the same language eating the same food and bearing the same name before the white man came and joined three foreigners together east, west and north and further created states. we in the old eastern region were all called igbos until oil was discovered in commercial quantity in certain regions now called the SS. so we do not need SS badly as you say you need them, we dont want to leave our brothers behind just because you that was once a foreigner wants us to.

No sir, u got it wrong. There was nothing like eastern b4 white men came and many parts of Nigeria can't even claim a single entity even though they speak the same language, history is there for us to read.
Yorubas were busy tearing her own empire down due to rivary because of the fall of oyo which makes the centre not to hold.

Igbos don't even have a cluster society, each clan operates on it own no one wants to associates with each other.
Ijaw, ibibio etc all had separate ways of living infact every tribe consider each other enimies, they raided each other and sell as slave.
Hausa is the only cohesive tribe b4 white men came and it was as a result of the introduction of the emirate system brought from Arab world by d fulanis and b4 fulanis came hausas had their turn of civil war which gave d fulanis easy access to conquer them.

History books still exist, their is no need to rewrite this, we may rewrite our mordern history to suit our objective but the acceint history can't be rewritten just like that.
Thanks and God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by abduljabbar4(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
It took only the killing of Mohammed Yusuf to give birth to the monster called Abubakar Shekau.
Remember the problem in the north east and if another in the south east and south south then Nigeria is gone.

For nnamdi to just walk into lagos knowing fully well that he will be arrested i small rat (There might be international backing)
Buhari is not wise, Nnamdi knows what he is doing and the FG is really playing to his gallery. Now he is one of the most famous
personality in the entire world.
Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by menxer: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
What a way to sell your idea of Biafra.

Why IPOB and not the United states of Biafra? Then non indigenous people of Biafra would buy the idea with eyes open being assured of autonomy.

Why not structure Biafra like United Arab Emirates?

Just the opinion of a non-IPOB.
grin

kingzizzy:

The question you should be asking your self is if you want Republic of Akwaibom or Republic of the Niger-Delta, is this easier to get in Biafra or Nigeria? An Igbo man is much more disposed to granting you your freedom than a Yoruba or Hausa man ever will. If the Igbos pull out of Nigeria, leaving you minorities behind in Nigeria, you will remain a minority in Nigeria forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't know why people think Nnamdi would have international backing when international forces don't care.

Espec the UK where he a citizen from, I'm telling you he been causing havoc there too, and since he wants to be a rebel in Nigeria where they have their own juristiction, the fact is he breaking the law there and if their one thing all international entities know, it no one above ones institutional laws.

People don't like making problems for others, it a waste of time and money, he is on his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Flye: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
hansad:

1, Biafra has guaranteed Nigerdelta the fiscal federalism or even Resource control which Nigeria has denied the Nigerdelta. Many southeast states are also oil and gas producing, by the way..

2, It is very easy for any state or unit in the present southsouth to negotiate and get what it wants from Biafra than negotiate with very large and diverse interest Nigeria.

3, Any southsoutherner from the old eastern region who tells you he doesn't know which country - Biafra or Nigeria to follow may not have enough cognitive sense.

4, Biafra is not borne out of selfishness, because it is close to twenty years the Nigerdelta and rest pf Igbo in the southeast have been begging Nigeria for political reforms, but Nigeria refused, instead regarded them as conquered people.

So also UK and spain promised the separatist group, we all know it is based on two things, it does not benefit Biafra to be a land lock nation and the resource of nigerdelta is a tempting addition. Irrespective of d condition you give them, those two things remain the reason for compulsory attachment of South south into Biafra.

It is just the truth that can't be hidden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by VickyRotex(f): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Chuk.wudi44,free.globe,roki.atu,vicky.rotex and all other biafrans una don hear?I no wan lose una o,no be say I love una,mbanu, but because I no go get person play with for here again

cheesy cheesy Shiooo!

I'm not Biafran!

Omo Oodua lemi! And I'm for one Naija! angry angry
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by kingzizzy: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
fineguy11:
Biafra breaking away automatically means the end of the entity called nigeria...what u fail to realize,is that it wld be difficult to achieve biafra if u keep dragging a reluctant south-south region into this scheme...

Biafra will not mean the end of Nigeria. Any ethnic group that doesn't pull out with Igbos will continue as Nigerians with Yorubas and Hausas. When you talk about SS, be more specific. The South-South is not an ethnic group. There are more than 30 ethnic groups in this region, which of them are against Biafra? There are over a million Delta-Igbos in Delta state, are they against pulling out of Nigeria with their Igbo brothers? There are millions Igbos in Rivers state how many of them would rather pull out with their Igbo brothers than be in a Niger-Delta Republic with many other ethnic groups they have nothing in common with? When you talk about the SS, you have to consider what all the individual ethnic groups want. Some of these ethnic groups don't even know each other, some are more at home with Igbos than Ijaws. Don't claim to speak for all these ethnic groups, speak only for your own ethnic group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by prettytasha(f): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
sexychocolate1:

Hi, I have sent you couple of emails, maybe the are in your spam folder. Please hit me up . 7F24CEDF
alright
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Are you the next winner who won a trip to stupidville?
So you think your DSS guys are smart all of a sudden? Why did kanu broadcast his trip to Nigeria before coming? Why did he give flight details an all possible info?
Shame, you do not know your security operatives well, even after they have killed your own people unprofessionally.

"eni sango ba to ju e san ara, to ba ri oya, abu ere da le ni o" peace is expensive but its cheaper than war as my guy talk am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by chmod777: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
#IsItByForceToBeNigerian?
Please click to like and populate on social media
kingzizzy:

Biafra will not mean the end of Nigeria. Any ethnic group that doesn't pull out with Igbos will continue as Nigerians with Yorubas and Hausas. When you talk about SS, be more specific. The South-South is not an ethnic. There are more than 30 ethnic groups in this region, which of them are against Biafra? There are over a million Delta-Igbos in Delta state, are they against pulling out of Nigeria with their Igbo brothers? There are millions Igbos in Rivers state how many of them would rather pull out with their Igbo brothers than be in a Niger-Delta Republic with many other ethnic groups they have nothing in common with? When you talk about the SS, you have to consider what all the individual ethnic groups want. Some of these ethnic groups don't even know each other, some are more at home with Igbos than Ijaws. Don't claim to speak for all these ethnic groups, speak only for your own ethnic group
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
This lack of moderation in the politics section has exposed the fact that there are many people that require psychiatric help. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by KingTom(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
This lack of moderation in the politics section has exposed the fact that there are many people that require psychiatric help. Smh
i couldn't agree more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy Shiooo!

I'm not Biafran!

Omo Oodua lemi! And I'm for one Naija! angry angry

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap i sawed you among the protesters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
demelza:
grin Iya werey!
if i tear you slap you go see devil tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Sweetlemon(f): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:

no you dont get it. there was nothing like imo nor abia nor ph nor bayelsa before the white men came. we have been existing in the eastern region as a people speaking the same language eating the same food and bearing the same name before the white man came and joined three foreigners together east, west and north and further created states. we in the old eastern region were all called igbos until oil was discovered in commercial quantity in certain regions now called the SS. so we do not need SS badly as you say you need them, we dont want to leave our brothers behind just because you that was once a foreigner wants us to.

Did you just say "we" have been eating the same food bearing the same names, etc?
When are you going to stop this attache by force thing? It's getting quite nauseating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hizzy:

No one will live forever but stop clamoring for war rather tell our leaders to govern us well let them treat other tribes equal
who is clamouring for war?he be like say that your sickness don start again?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingTom:
i couldn't agree more.
My brother, this section sickens me.

All the egg heads have gone, the sensible posters have been driven away by maniacs, and some of the crazy people who fled Nairaland when sexkillz, Mynd and ishilove were moderating have returned and are now in charge of things. They are roaming around freely because nobody is cleaning up this section

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by chrisblack: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
It took only the killing of Mohammed Yusuf to give birth to the monster called Abubakar Shekau.
Remember the problem in the north east and if another in the south east and south south then Nigeria is gone.

For nnamdi to just walk into lagos knowing fully well that he will be arrested i small rat (There might be international backing)
Buhari is not wise, Nnamdi knows what he is doing and the FG is really playing to his gallery. Now he is one of the most famous
personality in the entire world.
KANU will be dealt with and nothing will happen why?.Money.The average Igbo man will do anything for money.I bet you if Money is made available they will on their own deal with KANU.Forget all this demo they are doing.This is the norm with our eastern brothers.They are trying to use this tactics to see if they can be called to the table and given some of the opportunity they had under Jonah.This time its different because buhari knows their game.They can not leave Nigeria.why its simple They need Nigeria more than Nigeria itself. They are kind of nomadic traders in nature.they cant all congregate in a fixed place together without friction.They need the market for them to survive. Mind you there is nothing special in trading,any tribe can go into that.In couple of years from now with the advent of technologies and Multinationals coming into retail businesses the ibos will greatly be affected,why individually they will not be able to compete with this companies.example from buildwell group builders mart you can order everything you need for your house.its going to be pervalent.in the next 15yrs this edge will be eroded.shop rite is building more and more stores.Walmart is coming with a bang,spar is gradually expanding its brand.middle class is gradually growing.So while would I in couple of years from now go and buy a spare part of my car from a part dealer at ladipo with doubt when I can order online or walk in a mega reputable mega store with assurance that what I am getting is genuine. There is already a tactical move by SouthWest govt on this direction.The myth that this stores are expensive is already being punctured. In many cases they are far cheaper and quality assured.Alaigbo watch out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Icecomrade: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
gwales:
Your savior Nnamdi kanu have said worse than that but still he is now rotting in dss underground cell. i heard corporal musa, danjuma and Co are busy raping Nnamdi kanu in the dss office. Is it true

Your Myopic to even see that Nnamdi Kaluu's visit too Nigeria was deliberate and calculated.

U didn't think he anticipated arrest to attract local and international attention.

Can't you see its all receiving wide spread attention.

You people were not smart enough to just ignore the guy.
How on earth did u think that arresting, beating him and getting your gay brother rape him stop the agitation.

The guy is enjoying the drama. U are blind sha
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Flye:

Yes you may genuinely want that, but why was Biafra noise so low during Jonathan's rule, even uwanzerike of massob who was popular in 2000 till 2009 went underground immediately Jonathan won election and igbos were firmly in control of Nigeria,
and reverse becomes the case when it was obvious Jonathan will loose and the Biafra agitation follow suit.

Many people kept quiet not because they were deceived with the noise but because they understand the game, in as much as biafra's agitation is based on the game, no one will take them serious.
I will tell you everyone will gladly accept south south into their country just the way majority of pro biafrans are connily doing it. The reason is open to all even though the intention is hidden.

To have a Judas in every bunch is normal, uwazurike was compromised.
Now do you think the Israelites didn't have numerous hopes before Moses came up?
It may be kanu or not, maybe even in more decades to come, but you and I know that Biafra will come.
And stop using the word 'con'. We are okay if they refuse to move on.
There was hope in Jonathan, even through the recommendations from the national conference, we said our mind there, everyone spoke their grievances, but now that it's been binned, what do you expect?
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by lebete3000: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:

Its just a pity that if Nnamdi Kanu dies there, you would still continue making noise that its still a strategy.

Lmao.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by lebete3000: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
kaycid77:
I can guarantee you that , this is just a talk for the PAPERS...me know say Wike na number one IPOB fan

See dem soliciting and fantasizing fans in their brain...lols.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
shollynoob:

"eni sango ba to ju e san ara, to ba ri oya, abu ere da le ni o" peace is expensive but its cheaper than war as my guy talk am

No wahala, till we see sango and oya.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Sweetlemon(f): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
chrisblack:
KANU will be dealt with and nothing will happen why?.Money.The average Igbo man will do anything for money.I bet you if Money is made available they will on their own deal with KANU.Forget all this demo they are doing.This is the norm with our eastern brothers.They are trying to use this tactics to see if they can be called to the table and given some of the opportunity they had under Jonah.This time its different because buhari knows their game.They can not leave Nigeria.why its simple They need Nigeria more than Nigeria itself. They are kind of nomadic traders in nature.they cant all congregate in a fixed place together without friction.They need the market for them to survive. Mind you there is nothing special in trading,any tribe can go into that.In couple of years from now with the advent of technologies and Multinationals coming into retail businesses the ibos will greatly be affected,why individually they will not be able to compete with this companies.example from buildwell group builders mart you can order everything you need for your house.its going to be pervalent.in the next 15yrs this edge will be eroded.shop rite is building more and more stores.Walmart is coming with a bang,spar is gradually expanding its brand.middle class is gradually growing.So while would I in couple of years from now go and buy a spare part of my car from a part dealer at ladipo with doubt when I can order online or walk in a mega reputable mega store with assurance that what I am getting is genuine. There is already a tactical move by SouthWest govt on this direction.The myth that this stores are expensive is already being punctured. In many cases they are far cheaper and quality assured.Alaigbo watch out

This is one of the baddest knock out punches ever!
Lmao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by xtervaganza(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Owliver:
am not igbo. secondly, i asked a simple question you are saying something else lol.
like I give a sh1t about who you are or not?

Fxck you and stoopid senseless question

Ojukwu the bearded terrorist slave

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by xtervaganza(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
100freekiss:

comments like these will lead you to your grave

Comments like these will lead to a future war in Nigeria.

Don't underestimate anybody

kindle your tongue , young man.
comments like mine will lead all biafcrap bastards to grave, you being the number one

Comments like this will bring total annihilation to you bastards once and for all this time around

Nobody is estimating you bunch of lazy swine. Your hero is a runaway son of a wh0re. Nobody rates you coward

And you b1tches should put your mkney where your mouth is

Enough of your big mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Owliver(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
like I give a sh1t about who you are or not?

Fxck you and stoopid senseless question

Ojukwu the bearded terrorist slave
K
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Cecomat: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
coolitempa:

The fact is simply....no responsible politician/organisation or whatever supports them.... angry angry...it only exists online.....Wike was always seen by your biafraudians as part of you and he could simply have chosen to ignore it but he did not....he called you out clearly in no mistaken terms for what you are....true vagabonds..... angry
. Pls be responsible and mind ur choice of words, this is public domain.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Agimor(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Exploit200:
Receive sense
manifest mumu
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by VickyRotex(f): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap i sawed you among the protesters

Iyangbali, Yaba left no try for you ooooo embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.