Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (49225 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Budget Padding: We’ll Crush Any Attempt To Remove Dogara —oke / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
martineverest:
this is what Ibos do not understand. The core Niger deltans and the igbo-Niger deltans don't really like them.

i am sure you are yoruba, so when has yoruba become SS. are you people this pained or what, i do not really get this, you s[peak un behalf of people that have mouth, is this how domineering you people are? yet you accuse thge igbos of same thing you are masters of. divide and rule strategy has fallen yakata so save your MB.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by coolitempa(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
coolitempa aka SHE DOG remember u swore with ur life that nnamadi kanu ll be killed in detention remember? U ll die tomorrow mark my words u brought death to urself

No point in cursing you back.....anyone reading you knows you are already damaged goods....goodbye... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by martineverest(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mulattoclaro spanishkid..come and see your food
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by 9jaCrusade: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

We cannot and will not force anyone to join us. Even if we end up landlocked.
Have you forgotten that Imo is also ND? Maybe you meant SS, and yes, they will wish to leave with us because it will be harder for them to decide to leave Nigeria on their own.

Kodus and great to hear Biafra can go it alone. In all honesty, I sincerely wish you guys the best as I do any peoples seeking self determination. I believe you have a lot of industrious people. The engineering exhibited during the Civil war should be recalled into daily life. No limits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by 9jaCrusade: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Have you forgotten that Imo is also ND? Maybe you meant SS, and yes, they will wish to leave with us because it will be harder for them to decide to leave Nigeria on their own.

Kudos and great to hear Biafra can go it alone. In all honesty, I sincerely wish you guys the best as I do any peoples seeking self determination. I believe you have a lot of industrious people. The engineering exhibited during the Civil war should be recalled into daily life. No limits.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:

i am sure you are yoruba, so when has yoruba become SS. are you people this pained or what, i do not really get this, you s[peak un behalf of people that have mouth, is this how domineering you people are? yet you accuse thge igbos of same thing you are masters of. divide and rule strategy has fallen yakata so save your MB.
ozuor.... We nigerdeltans don't like ibos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
9jaCrusade:

Kudos and great to hear Biafra can go it alone. In all honesty, I sincerely wish you guys the best as I do any peoples seeking self determination. I believe you have a lot of industrious people. The engineering exhibited during the Civil war should be recalled into daily life. No limits.

No limits, we choose to leave in peace, but may be forced to pick up arms if we are intimidated.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by HaneefahRN(f): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Comm' on get out of my face!
Oh! My bad, I forgot to add 'Adieu' to my post the other time, that was why u felt the need to bark once more. My advice is work out ur frustrations in life, u seem to av a lot of frustrations which u are projecting out to others.
Adieu! I expect u to surprise me by being rational this time around and stop mentioning me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by HrmOlolade(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Foolish senseless Biafra, ojukwu won't rest in peace. Once these animals called igbos keep constituting nuisance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
vayne:
What these scratch faced loud mouths are failing to understand is that no SE/SS governor will openly support Biafra,if that's what you are waiting for.

But deep down,look with your inner eyes,only then shall you realize the truth that they are pro-biafrans. grin .

You will understand in the fullness of time.

This one biafran threads are hitting FP,una don tire?
ur case is like an igborilla self-servicer mastubatting to make himself happy. River State is not Igboland grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
martineverest:
ozuor.... We nigerdeltans don't like ibos

see your stinking ewedu mouth claiming ND, ozuor hahahaha. plant cocoa today for a better tomorrow for you people
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by HaneefahRN(f): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

The bulk of those that oppose us do so because they cannot take the bull by its horn.
Hmmmm, maybe. Whenever u guys finally leave, I pray u leave peacefully

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by property4sale: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
8 UNITS OF ONE BEDROOM FLAT EACH FOR SALE,

PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE

Interested buyers should please contact Martins on 08158225964 for more information.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by drinkmorewater: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
gwales:
KILL THEM ALL

Violence only produces violence

2 wrongs don't make a right

21st Nigerians, I believe detest violence if they do boko haram should be supported

That said, the best way to tackle any insurgency group at its infancy is get them to a middle ground

Its not a fable that some parts want to break up from Nigeria, although the Igbos are more vocal than many other groups, still from past experience is it the best option to agitate them? Or better yet engage them in talks or better yet create a middle ground where by both parties would be satisfied with the outcome.

I am proud to be a black man but unfortunately black man don't act in the best interest of everyone

Yes.. Every black man is selfish

If not why do we need a 100 white men to change our society...?

We are bigger than this due to this century we are in.

Nl users stop all this bigotism and tribalism! Its disgusting

NL is one Nigeria, whether U like it or not, everything happens for a reason.

If not then then yeah we might as well seperate and it will affect every national being.

The amount of discrinination in NL is saddening , is this what U went to University for

To reluctantly on every thread hate a tribe in your own bleeping country!!!

U are so selfish its so poor

Tell me who made America what it is today??

In fact its all good, that's why I won't raise my kids in this melting pot.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Flye: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

My brother, I support Biafra but not in this manner.
A wise man always learn from others mistake, a smart man learn from history while a foolish man ignores other people's mistakes and repeat his own mistake at the same time. A word is enough for a wise.

I support total resource control to south south or full independent of South south but not with blackmail and hatred pro biafrans are going about it.

It is obvious they wants to use Jonathan's defeat to con south south into uprising against Nigeria and the man was smart enough to aviod that.

Let Biafra be free and let south south be free because it is obvious that Biafra wants south south badly just like Nigeria needs them badly.

It is a case of bigger thief calling smaller theif a theif so that the smaller theif will drop what he stole and the bigger theif will take it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Haykay80:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers has descended hard on protesters who disrupted social and economic activities in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, on Tuesday under the platform of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, warning against such insidious actions again by anybody or group in the state.

Wike who was peeved by the protest by members of the IPOB in Port Harcourt, warned that such demonstrations will no longer be tolerated by his administration.

Insisting on the indivisibility of Nigeria, which he swore to protect, the governor said the actions of the IPOB members are capable of causing chaos in the state.

The Governor who gave the warning in statement issued by Opunabo Inko-Tariah, the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, said that “as the Chief Security Officer of the state who swore to protect life and property, he will not tolerate actions that will lead to a breakdown of law and order in the state.”

Dissociating himself and the state from the protest, Governor Wike warned that the coercive legal machinery will be set in motion against any group that will disrupt the peace in the state.

He enjoined residents and all those transacting businesses in the state to go about their lawful duties, assuring them of safety.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/21/well-crush-pro-biafra-protesters-in-rivers-governor-wike-warns/
Abasi adiong Biafra , I hate this country call nigeria with passion honestly ,how can u arrest innocent & unarmed civilians who carried out a peaceful protest for emancipation while boko rams are walking freely, those (BH.) arrested have all been released but innocent Biafrans are put to jail ....what a nation ! ...this country must disintegrate in the name of our Lord Jesus christ of Nazarete...Amen !!! ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by ODUBEZE: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
honeywealth75:
Odubeze ! hmmm, no be you a guy reported on a page here on nairaland in which av nt seen u disclaim it looking for a job in a country u claim u hated. Hit like if u saw the earlier quoet about him
omo see as I take dey give U sleepless night. joblessness self follow dey worry U. To comprehend self dey difficult for you.
Na wa ooooooooo and point of correction, I no hate Nigeria but if a group decides that they don't want to be a part of you, let them go! abi na by force?
U small oooo, U never reach Pharaoh self. U be small pikin! dey follow me up and down.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Mbediogu(m): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
I see a lot of people with sand in their
brains unable to make their point
without insulting the ppl of Biafra.
If u truly hate them so show it by
letting them GO peacefully. That was thecase
between Singapore and Malaysia shortly
after WW2.
After the civil war they should hav been
left to stay on their own as was case
between China and Taiwan. Does it always
hav to be the way of Sudan and S/ Sudan
or Korea and N/Korea?
One thing is sure- Biafrans want to leave
the union and they are morally entitled
to it. No forced union works.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
It took only the killing of Mohammed Yusuf to give birth to the monster called Abubakar Shekau.
Remember the problem in the north east and if another in the south east and south south then Nigeria is gone.

For nnamdi to just walk into lagos knowing fully well that he will be arrested i small rat (There might be international backing)
Buhari is not wise, Nnamdi knows what he is doing and the FG is really playing to his gallery. Now he is one of the most famous
personality in the entire world.

my friend shout up, i wonder why you are saying the crap, that young man is a confuse fellow, there is no way he can submit himself to arrest. Did you think the entire world reason like an idiot? while you guys are seeing hero, the world is seeing a big fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Hmmmm, maybe. Whenever u guys finally leave, I pray u leave peacefully

I am sorry for my initial outburst, you seem to be different with a heart that understands.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Flye:

A wise man always learn from others mistake, a smart man learn from history while a foolish man ignores other people's mistakes and repeat his own mistake at the same time. A word is enough for a wise.

I support total resource control to south south or full independent of South south but not with blackmail and hatred pro biafrans are going about it.

It is obvious they wants to use Jonathan's defeat to con south south into uprising against Nigeria and the man was smart enough to aviod that.

Let Biafra be free and let south south be free because it is obvious that Biafra wants south south badly just like Nigeria needs them badly.

It is a case of bigger thief calling smaller theif a theif so that the smaller theif will drop what he stole and the bigger theif will take it.

I have pride, I have my ego to deal with, I have heard people from the SS talk about their oil, which my own anambra and imo have.
I am not interested in the position of the SS, they will make their own choice. I am interested in a nation free from the curse and insanity of Nigeria.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by kaelz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
zuchyblink:
trying to please his employers ''one Zoogeria''
I believe u re also from the Zoo, just take a look at ur name ZOOchyblink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
shollynoob:

my friend shout up, i wonder why you are saying the crap, that young man is a confuse fellow, there is no way he can submit himself to arrest. Did you think the entire world reason like an idiot? while you guys are seeing hero, the world is seeing a big fool
Are you the next winner who won a trip to stupidville?
So you think your DSS guys are smart all of a sudden? Why did kanu broadcast his trip to Nigeria before coming? Why did he give flight details an all possible info?
Shame, you do not know your security operatives well, even after they have killed your own people unprofessionally.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IBROHIM: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Why is your intended country called Biafra! Are there no better names? The name is so ugly!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Flye:

A wise man always learn from others mistake, a smart man learn from history while a foolish make ignores other people's mistakes and repeat his own mistake at the same time. A word is enough for a wise.

It is obvious they wants to use Jonathan's defeat to con south south into uprising against Nigeria and the man was smart enough aviod that.

no you dont get it. there was nothing like imo nor abia nor ph nor bayelsa before the white men came. we have been existing in the eastern region as a people speaking the same language eating the same food and bearing the same name before the white man came and joined three foreigners together east, west and north and further created states. we in the old eastern region were all called igbos until oil was discovered in commercial quantity in certain regions now called the SS. so we do not need SS badly as you say you need them, we dont want to leave our brothers behind just because you that was once a foreigner wants us to.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
IBROHIM:
Why is your intended country called Biafra! Are there no better names? The name is so ugly!!!

is the name uglier than taye taiwo, tinubu or obasanjo? tell me the truth
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Flye: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I have pride, I have my ego to deal with, I have heard people from the SS talk about their oil, which my own anambra and imo have.
I am not interested in the position of the SS, they will make their own choice. I am interested in a nation free from the curse and insanity of Nigeria.

Yes you may genuinely want that, but why was Biafra noise so low during Jonathan's rule, even uwanzerike of massob who was popular in 2000 till 2009 went underground immediately Jonathan won election and igbos were firmly in control of Nigeria,
and reverse becomes the case when it was obvious Jonathan will loose and the Biafra agitation follow suit.

Many people kept quiet not because they were deceived with the noise but because they understand the game, in as much as biafra's agitation is based on the game, no one will take them serious.
I will tell you everyone will gladly accept south south into their country just the way majority of pro biafrans are connily doing it. The reason is open to all even though the intention is hidden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by hansad: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Flye:

I'm a Yoruba man.

We all know d reason why Nigeria wants to hold on to south south is because of the resource blessing they have, same reason why Spain is holding on to Catalan and same reason why UK is desperately holding on to their brothers on the islet.

However I also believe the reason behind compulsory attachment of South south with biafra is the same reason why Nigeria is holding on to south south, this makes the Biafra struggle a fraud and greedy ambition.
I support peaceful sepration of Nigeria if need be but not base on this Conny, greedy, selfish, blackmailing and hateful way some pro biafrans are going about it.

What I v noticed with my little interaction with many Niger deltans and igbos is that an average Nigerdelta does not care which country they belong provided their right is not disregarded and substantial portion of their resources gets to them.
Therefore I can say that an average Niger deltans only care about equality, fairness and control of their resources. Give them all this and they are happy to be anywhere.

My interaction with Igbo show another pussle, they wants freedom by all means irrespective of what is on the table, they so much hates other Nigerians except themselves yet they benefits most from the unity of Nigeria, the evident is shown by claim of many igbo's that 50% of their population is outside south east.
They wants freedom which is normal, every body deserves freedom but they want it with their eyes set on other people's freedom and resources. It a known fact that they wants to dominate and colonise others, change history and the rest will be history. One of Politics section mod said something sometimes ago that " we have been able to dominate rivers, Delta and gradually dominating akwa ibom, we have replaced their culture with our own and majority now speaks our language. Why is it difficult to replicate this in Yoruba land, I guess they are not easy to dominate" my response to him was that " you can't dominate poeple who have a larger population than you and you can suppress the culture of people who is at par or probably better culture than yours" that debate gave me a hint into his mind which may be what is on so many people mind as well.

For me I support Biafra based on genuine reason like south south, not the Biafra that is born out of hatred, greed and selfishness. I want Biafra that is based on single identity, true freedom for all and the one that will lead to better friendship and cooperation among other separated nations.
That is my opinion.

May God bless Nigeria and what the future hold for us.

1, Biafra has guaranteed Nigerdelta the fiscal federalism or even Resource control which Nigeria has denied the Nigerdelta. Many southeast states are also oil and gas producing, by the way..

2, It is very easy for any state or unit in the present southsouth to negotiate and get what it wants from Biafra than negotiate with very large and diverse interest Nigeria.

3, Any southsoutherner from the old eastern region who tells you he doesn't know which country - Biafra or Nigeria to follow may not have enough cognitive sense.

4, Biafra is not borne out of selfishness, because it is close to twenty years the Nigerdelta and rest pf Igbo in the southeast have been begging Nigeria for political reforms, but Nigeria refused, instead regarded them as conquered people.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by chmod777: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
It is obvious the Nigeria loves biafrans cos if they were niusanace then their secession should be seen as a gentle ridance. A people have said they want to be alone! Some others insult them some say they should not. This is really interesting.please can we are populate this hash tag on twitter #IsItByForceToBeNigerian?
Let them go let biafra go. If u want to be Nigerian let it be afterall it is a choice. Many others from othe sections of Nigeria are so worried to hear biafra n I ask " if a guest was not good for u why force him ti stay?
Mbediogu:

I see a lot of people with sand in their
brains unable to make their point
without insulting the ppl of Biafra.
If u truly hate them so show it by
letting them GO peacefully. That was thecase
between Singapore and Malaysia shortly
after WW2.
After the civil war they should hav been
left to stay on their own as was case
between China and Taiwan. Does it always
hav to be the way of Sudan and S/ Sudan
or Korea and N/Korea?
One thing is sure- Biafrans want to leave
the union and they are morally entitled
to it. No forced union works.

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
fineguy11:
it is only a fool that wld want to move from HOT STOVE TO HOT FRYING PAN.....i cant move from being a minority in nigeria and being a minority in another breakaway country...i see nothing wrong in the 'REPUBLIC OF AKWAIBOM'..i rather have this than have a Nigeria 2.0 in the name of BIAFRA..
I'm from Akwa ibom state, Uruan LGA to be precise I know u must be a yoruba man trying to cause confusion b/w my oil reach state & our south east brothers .... I don't think u are right , such thing ''marginalization'' can't happen in Biafra because we all have learned a lot from this God damn nigeria, I pledge to Biafra my country...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by demelza: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
if they go,who will be kidnapping us?who will be helping us to import fake products?who will be helping us to smuggle cocaine and who will be helping us to do baby factories?they must not go o
grin Iya werey!
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by ArodeTsolaye: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Oh! My bad, I forgot to add 'Adieu' to my post the other time, that was why u felt the need to bark once more. My advice is work out ur frustrations in life, u seem to av a lot of frustrations which u are projecting out to others.
Adieu! I expect u to surprise me by being rational this time around and stop mentioning me

I'll mention you and ask you to fukkk off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.