Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (49204 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Budget Padding: We’ll Crush Any Attempt To Remove Dogara —oke / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Icecomrade: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
gwales:
KILL THEM ALL

Boko Haram and Fullani herdsmen will kill your entire family and ur entire generation for praying for the death of another human.

The same prayer goes to those who likes your wish too

May God answer my Prayer.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Mimee803: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nw u r getting delusional next u wld say he told u he's for IPOB in ur dreams... undecided
kaycid77:
I can guarantee you that , this is just a talk for the PAPERS...me know say Wike na number one IPOB fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by arsenal33: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
It took only the killing of Mohammed Yusuf to give birth to the monster called Abubakar Shekau.
Remember the problem in the north east and if another in the south east and south south and Nigeria is gone.

For nnamdi to just walk into lagos knowing very well that he will be arrested i small rat(There might be international backing)
Buhari is not wise Nnamdi knows what he is doing and the FG is really playing to his gallery. Now he is one of the most famous
personality in the entire world.

GEJ is not in power o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Chukwudi44,freeglobe,rokiatu,vickyrotex and all other biafrans una don hear?I no wan lose una o,no be say I love una,mbanu, but because I no go get person play with for here again
Something u forgot to understand that if war starts do you think you will be alive

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by TeamSimple(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
It took only the killing of Mohammed Yusuf to give birth to the monster called Abubakar Shekau.
Remember the problem in the north east and if another in the south east and south south and Nigeria is gone.

For nnamdi to just walk into lagos knowing very well that he will be arrested i small rat(There might be international backing)
Buhari is not wise Nnamdi knows what he is doing and the FG is really playing to his gallery. Now he is one of the most famous
personality in the entire world.
South south,south east and the north should keep blowing themselves up,while we in the southwest watch and peacefully build our zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by kingzizzy: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
fineguy11:
it is only a fool that wld want to move from HOT STOVE TO HOT FRYING PAN.....i cant move from being a minority in nigeria and being a minority in another breakaway country...i see nothing wrong in the 'REPUBLIC OF AKWAIBOM'..i rather have this than have a Nigeria 2.0 in the name of BIAFRA..

The question you should be asking your self is if you want Republic of Akwaibom or Republic of the Niger-Delta, is this easier to get in Biafra or Nigeria? An Igbo man is much more disposed to granting you your freedom than a Yoruba or Hausa man ever will. If the Igbos pull out of Nigeria, leaving you minorities behind in Nigeria, you will remain a minority in Nigeria forever

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by trishapal(f): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Governor Wike, they don't understand what the word 'CRUSH' means, so I decided to give these throwback pictures of the time General Gowon 'crushed' their forefathers...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by hansad: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Has Imo state Okorocha, Abia state Ikpeazu and other south east governors not made similar statements? What is special about Nwike sing the same old song of governors?

Even former Imo governors sent forces to confront people marching for Biafra.

But as the political class who eat from the rot in Nigeria keep one Nigeria, Biafrans contonue to wax stronger in the March for Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Owliver(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
international backing?

Who's backing you losers?

Your idiocy can be quite appalling as it is amusing

3 million of your people died and nothing happened then

Right now we will kill more and nothing will happen
why don't you want them to go?
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by xtervaganza(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Owliver:
who's holding you dickless sodders back?

Go that is if you won't run away like ojukwu this time around

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:
whenever biafra is mentioned yorubads shiver like the world will come to an end and i ask why? why is it that hausas are not worked up the way yorubas urinate in their pants when the word bia... is mentioned? they have tried to brainwash the ND but the last election and this march in ph shows the game of divide and rule is up for yorubas. you had better put your energy to planting cocoa in commercial quantity all over the west like the north is doing in agriculture and stop wasting your God given time only on the internet.. no gate of propaganda from the pit of hades can stop the struggle now. ka chineke gozierem umu biafra niile i mean imo, anambra, bayelsa, enugu, abia, delta, rivers, ebonyi, akwa ibom, cross river, rejoice again i say rejoice. we are a people devoid of islam and if you are not in the list i'm sorry just stay away for now but you can always apply for resident permit in our country if you are a christain...
did you really write dis?what has Yoruba got to do with you slaves being given your freedom?we don't fokn need you in any way,everyone in the country hates you guys,no thanks to people like you. If you think the south south people will join and go with you people,you have got a long think coming. For your information,I have already marked some houses and shops that I will take over in my place as soon as you people get the hell out of Nigeria,so I can't wait to see your backs. Shouting biafra since 10AD as if if dem go,Nigeria go collapse tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
trishapal:
Governor Wike, they don't understand what the word 'CRUSH' means, so I decided to give these throwback pictures of the time General Gowon 'crushed' their forefathers...

pls show them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by fineguy11(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingzizzy:

The question you should be asking your self is if you want Republic of Akwaibom or Republic of the Niger-Delta, is this easier to get in Biafra or Nigeria? An Igbo man is much more disposed to granting you your freedom than a Yoruba or Hausa man ever will. If the Igbos pull out of Nigeria, leaving you minorities behind in Nigeria, you will remain a minority in Nigeria forever
Biafra breaking away automatically means the end of the entity called nigeria...what u fail to realize,is that it wld be difficult to achieve biafra if u keep dragging a reluctant south-south region into this scheme...

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
If the IPOB members want to get the F.G attention, they should go all out for all oil and gas installations in BIAFRA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingzizzy:

says who?liar
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by elujah1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
adeoba2008:
No country ever survives two civil wars...Nigeria should learn from History.
And u think a civil war is fun? Many who clamored for it back then never lived to share the horrid tales, check history too, find time to watch the documentary on the civil war, u won't pray for such.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
annihilate em all, u have my support on this
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by ezebunafo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Hmmmmm
that's just your response now to any thread that has to do with ipob or biafra,are you trying to thread cautiously?
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
I still remember the threat Wike issued after eletion, alledging that PMB wants to anul the guber eletion that brought him in power. He warned FG under PMB that doing so means carving out Rivers from Nigeria. He also injoined every indigion of SE/SS to resist such plan with every of their being.

Now he is talking trash. The people of Biafra doesn't yield to intimidation, ok. Besides, God of Isreal is with us, the people of Biafra. No retreat, no surrender!
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Duru1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
If the British had crushed your forbearers who fought for the independence of the zoo called Nigeria, most of these moronic dingbats would not have been born talk less yarning rubbish of crushing pro-Biafran groups. Biafrans are taking stock of borderline fools who seemed joyed about ill treatment meted to pro-Biafran groups and when the time is ripe to repay, there shall be no mercy.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Owliver:
if they go,who will be kidnapping us?who will be helping us to import fake products?who will be helping us to smuggle cocaine and who will be helping us to do baby factories?they must not go o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by ArodeTsolaye: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
vayne:
What these scratch faced loud mouths are failing to understand is that no SE/SS governor will openly support Biafra,if that's what you are waiting for.

But deep down,look with your inner eyes,only then shall you realize the truth that they are pro-biafrans. grin .

You will understand in the fullness of time.

This one biafran threads are hitting FP,una don tire?

They are looking for governors who openly support so that they can use it as an excuse to unseat them. Deep down with them, Biafrans know themselves.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
did you really write dis?what has Yoruba got to do with you slaves being given your freedom?we don't fokn need you in any way,everyone in the country hates you guys,no thanks to people like you. If you think the south south people will join and go with you people,you have got a long think coming. For your information,I have already marked some houses and shops that I will take over in my place as soon as you people get the hell out of Nigeria,so I can't wait to see backs. Shouting biafra since 10AD as if if dem go,Nigeria go collapse tongue tongue

lol big time pain for u there. why not blame the protesters in ph instead of sweating on your nose. you sure know the biafran states now right? are you among? huh? stay clear, i mean you yes you! before i change am for you. do your planting today for your better tomorrow o!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hizzy:

Something u forgot to understand that if war starts do you think you will be alive
who cares?will you live forever?
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by jorlons(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
atbu1983:
[color=#990000]

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

God bless you my brother. These are my exact fears. Having to be bound in a country with another major tribe. Looking at the Nigerian history, the major ethnic groups all contributed their own share to what led Nigeria to where she currently is. So why is one crying and wanting out of the union when they clearly contributed to the mess the union is currently in.

This is an epic response.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:

lol big time pain for u there. why not blame the protesters in ph instead of sweating on your nose. you sure know the biafran states now right? are you among? huh? stay clear, i mean you yes you! before i change am for you. do your planting today for your better tomorrow o!!
mtcheeeeew
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Owliver(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
who's holding you dickless sodders back?

Go that is if you won't run away like ojukwu this time around

Lol
am not igbo. secondly, i asked a simple question you are saying something else lol.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by gwales: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Icecomrade:

Boko Haram and Fullani herdsmen will kill your entire family and ur entire generation for praying for the death of another human.

The same prayer goes to those who likes your wish too

May God answer my Prayer.
Your savior Nnamdi kanu have said worse than that but still he is now rotting in dss underground cell. i heard corporal musa, danjuma and Co are busy raping Nnamdi kanu in the dss office. Is it true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Owliver(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
if they go,who will be kidnapping us?who will be helping us to import fake products?who will be helping us to smuggle cocaine and who will be helping us to do baby factories?they must not go o
you again. lol
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by chudi55: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
gwales:
KILL THEM ALL
Idiotic response
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Menace2Society(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:
whenever biafra is mentioned yorubads shiver like the world will come to an end and i ask why? why is it that hausas are not worked up the way yorubas urinate in their pants when the word bia... is mentioned? they have tried to brainwash the ND but the last election and this march in ph shows the game of divide and rule is up for yorubas. you had better put your energy to planting cocoa in commercial quantity all over the west like the north is doing in agriculture and stop wasting your God given time only on the internet.. no gate of propaganda from the pit of hades can stop the struggle now. ka chineke gozierem umu biafra niile i mean imo, anambra, bayelsa, enugu, abia, delta, rivers, ebonyi, akwa ibom, cross river, rejoice again i say rejoice. we are a people devoid of islam and if you are not in the list i'm sorry just stay away for now but you can always apply for resident permit in our country if you are a christain...
U need help

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.