Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (49268 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Budget Padding: We’ll Crush Any Attempt To Remove Dogara —oke / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by fineguy11(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
I'm from Akwa ibom state, Uruan LGA to be precise I know u must be a yoruba man trying to cause confusion b/w my oil reach state & our south east brothers .... I don't think u are right , such thing ''marginalization'' can't happen in Biafra because we all have learned a lot from this God damn nigeria, I pledge to Biafra my country...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''
fineguy11:
it is only a fool that wld want to move from HOT STOVE TO HOT FRYING PAN.....i cant move from being a minority in nigeria and being a minority in another breakaway country...i see nothing wrong in the 'REPUBLIC OF AKWAIBOM'..i rather have this than have a Nigeria 2.0 in the name of BIAFRA..
OBVIOUSLY,U WERE THE FOOL I WAS MAKING REFERENCE TO..

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Evaromantik(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
ziccoit:
Nnamdi Kanu is just another fool. What did he expect when he landed at "zoo" airport? I guessed to be mulled by "animals" which is the treatment he is receiving now.
thank God you know that your DSS are bunch of animals in a zoo you refer to as your home
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by malikisah: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
vayne:
What these scratch faced loud mouths are failing to understand is that no SE/SS governor will openly support Biafra,if that's what you are waiting for.

But deep down,look with your inner eyes,only then shall you realize the truth that they are pro-biafrans. grin .

You will understand in the fullness of time.

This one biafran threads are hitting FP,una don tire?
laughing matter! Biafra of how many states now? Maybe only the igbo states and Rivers is not one of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by FREEEMANAN(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Okowa ?.. We they watch... Since Anambra People Don Cross Come Delta they claim Anioma we they watch them.. those protesting in Asaba re not Deltans.. Make them nor near Warri oo.. Cous we go take law into Our hands... Rubbish..

They so much Believe SS is part of that Biafra.. Chai.. We they watch.. Woke you phuck up oo.. u 4 leave these things in the hand of Hopeathand, Only that guy go Flush them Commot Ikwerre land..

Selfish people, #Ayo Said So
They know na!
Boys nor need tell them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
coolitempa:

No point in cursing you back.....anyone reading you knows you are already damaged goods....goodbye... grin
when an imbe talks u ll know

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by mulattoclaro(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
martineverest:
Mulattoclaro spanishkid..come and see your food
here bro. No mind them. Confused people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by firstolalekan(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
[s]
vayne:
What these scratch faced loud mouths are failing to understand is that no SE/SS governor will openly support Biafra,if that's what you are waiting for.

But deep down,look with your inner eyes,only then shall you realize the truth that they are pro-biafrans. grin .

You will understand in the fullness of time.

This one biafran threads are hitting FP,una don tire?
[/s]
Troll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by malikisah: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
mannobi:
Don't ever trust that wike guy
I trust him, he is not igbo. He is aware that these jesters are hoping that their Biafra will include rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Iyangbali, Yaba left no try for you ooooo embarassed embarassed
na you he try for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by VickyRotex(f): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na you he try for

Sharrrapppppp!!!! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by DukeNija(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:
A word is enough for the wise o, though I know this guys are not wise. But I no wan hear say dem take bullet kill another pregnant woman with her 2yrs old kid or one old man no fit run tear gas come kill am, if you know you are not fit to protest just come and do you own protest here on NL like your fellow e-warriors.

Lol. e-warrior like me cheesy
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by jumobi1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Crush them with? I thought FG controls the police and military?
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by chiedu7: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
The hatred for Biafrans is evident.
So why do you want Biafra to remain in zoogeria?

Let them go as you hate them.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Kalvan: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2015

Open your ears biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Kalvan: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
chiedu7:
The hatred for Biafrans is evident.
So why do you want Biafra to remain in zoogeria?

Let them go as you hate them.

You can secede without bothering other citizens. Trust me, you won't be missed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Arabs999: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
gwales:
KILL THEM ALL
...Are U sure ur friends, brothers and sisters are not among them ?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by phazotron(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
yoruba 'We Ssners' with thick oshogbo tribal marks have invaded the thread. They want us to believe that if the Christian Igbos leave nigeria, other southern minorities will hold hands with the fulanis, hausas and yorrobers in a clearly islamic majority nigeria and sing kumbaya. grin
Divide-and-rule engine don knock, they are scrambling to save what's remaining of the carcass called nigeria.

Nigeria is going down, no magic in the world will save it. Biafra continues it's walk to restoration. No shaking.

you have changed your name? "we have seen a fool whose name is tsolaye how is wike treating u and your band of worthless pigs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by 100freekiss: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
comments like mine will lead all biafcrap bastards to grave, you being the number one

Comments like this will bring total annihilation to you bastards once and for all this time around

Nobody is estimating you bunch of lazy swine. Your hero is a runaway son of a wh0re. Nobody rates you coward

And you b1tches should put your mkney where your mouth is

Enough of your big mouth

These war you are calling for will take you to your grave.

The next 2nd civil war will be fought in lagos , ibadan, abuja, kano , kaduna etc . ( Mark my word)

No matter how long it takes, a 2nd civil war is inevitable.
The best way to avoid the war is to allow the biafrans to be . Tell your buhari to free biafra.

I hope you and your people are getting ready for the 2nd civil war that is about to come. It's inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Kalvan: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:
whenever biafra is mentioned yorubads shiver like the world will come to an end and i ask why? why is it that hausas are not worked up the way yorubas urinate in their pants when the word bia... is mentioned? they have tried to brainwash the ND but the last election and this march in ph shows the game of divide and rule is up for yorubas. you had better put your energy to planting cocoa in commercial quantity all over the west like the north is doing in agriculture and stop wasting your God given time only on the internet.. no gate of propaganda from the pit of hades can stop the struggle now. ka chineke gozierem umu biafra niile i mean imo, anambra, bayelsa, enugu, abia, delta, rivers, ebonyi, akwa ibom, cross river, rejoice again i say rejoice. we are a people devoid of islam and if you are not in the list i'm sorry just stay away for now but you can always apply for resident permit in our country if you are a christain...

You better take your own advice. The SS is not going to be part of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Kalvan: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
phazotron:

you have changed your name? "we have seen a fool whose name is tsolaye how is wike treating u and your band of worthless pigs?

That's either customized17 or Chino. Both men are fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by KingTom(m): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

My brother, this section sickens me.

All the egg heads have gone, the sensible posters have been driven away by maniacs, and some of the crazy people who fled Nairaland when sexkillz, Mynd and ishilove were moderating have returned and are now in charge of things. They are roaming around freely because nobody is cleaning up this section
It is shameful how shameless tribalists and kids roam freely with no one to put them in their place. Smh

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by UnimkeAk(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
sonnie10:

Are you confused or what? In your table of figures, you counted Cross River State as part of your Niger Delta Republic while in your map, you put the same Cross River State as Biafra. This is happens when you deliberately attempt to cheat on nature.

Please Cross River can never be part of Biafra
majority of cross riverians aren't even Efiks;
we share no relations; cultural or language wise.
infact we at the north are closer to benue and the middle belt.
from calabar to my village in obudu is 6hr

i'll ratther come from the middle beltan republic than come from biaffra .

Y would I want to be a minority in a new country.

Igbo pple should better have sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:
WIKE abeg no fall my hand oooo.
If U want to die for Nigeria, do that at your own peril, Y would U want to disturb a peaceful protest?
No allow them sue U oooooo. There is freedom of movement and freedom of speech.
So U cannot intimidate anyone!
People are wiser!
sharap abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Matthew4sure(m): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
what nnamdi kanu is looking for inside zoo or he come to look for animal in the zoo,let him thank him GOD say he escape lion in the zoo.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by ODUBEZE: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
sharap abeg!
No need to dignify your nonentity with a response!
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by orakle007: 12:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Let the Pro Biafrans keep deluding themselves, Na Niger Republic we stand for we can never fall into a country where the majority are Igbos, we have learnt from the past, they better sit up and scheme on how to get the presidency instead deluding them selves on how to get their country,The igbos supported us during the Jonathan Presidency,we have no option other than to form an alliance with them in order for the to get the presidency,Nigeria will always be one, there is a political solution to every thing
Support the Igbos for Presidecy !! cool cool cool
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by UnimkeAk(m): 12:17am On Oct 22, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
Abasi adiong Biafra , I hate this country call nigeria with passion honestly ,how can u arrest innocent & unarmed civilians who carried out a peaceful protest for emancipation while boko rams are walking freely, those (BH.) arrested have all been released but innocent Biafrans are put to jail ....what a nation ! ...this country must disintegrate in the name of our Lord Jesus christ of Nazarete...Amen !!! ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

Seriously I don't understand Akwa ibomites

with all ur blessings u guys are still timid and slaves.

I keep asking my Aks frns don't doing 2 well ; why nnot go bk home and hustle in Aks; with all the monney being pumped innto that state.

houseboy mentality is bad
Ikpa dakkada.

Igbo are no good mbok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by UnimkeAk(m): 12:27am On Oct 22, 2015
fineguy11:
OBVIOUSLY,U WERE THE FOOL I WAS MAKING REFERENCE TO..

That Akwa Ibom guy is a confirm fool.

Indigenous POB my ffoot.

what happens to non- igbos in biafra.
the deception is very clear already; onnly idiots won't see this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2015
biafran noise is becoming louder.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2015
Flye:

No sir, u got it wrong. There was nothing like eastern b4 white men came and many parts of Nigeria can't even claim a single entity even though they speak the same language, history is there for us to read.
Yorubas were busy tearing her own empire down due to rivary because of the fall of oyo which makes the centre not to hold.

Igbos don't even have a cluster society, each clan operates on it own no one wants to associates with each other.
Ijaw, ibibio etc all had separate ways of living infact every tribe consider each other enimies, they raided each other and sell as slave.
Hausa is the only cohesive tribe b4 white men came and it was as a result of the introduction of the emirate system brought from Arab world by d fulanis and b4 fulanis came hausas had their turn of civil war which gave d fulanis easy access to conquer them.

History books still exist, their is no need to rewrite this, we may rewrite our mordern history to suit our objective but the acceint history can't be rewritten just like that.
Thanks and God bless you.

slavery or slave trade was engineered by the white men brother. the eastern region was never known for such and by eastern region what i mean is the down part of nigeria which was never called nigeria in the first place until the white men came and forced it together without consultation, without considering the vast settlements of the people and their tribes that is why you have indigenous yorubas living in togo and have togo as their ancestral homes and also hausas living in chad and niger republic yet only the then easterners have their tribes all together in one country. what does that tell you folk? with such arrangement what strikes your mind is unity in its entirety so i do not agree with you that easterners refuse to relate with one another. i dont really have much time to elucidate in full but i guess i have put things in proper perspective for you on the matter for now, do your research,
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by shamecurls(m): 12:52am On Oct 22, 2015
you personally go protest tomorrow in rivers state

ODUBEZE:
WIKE abeg no fall my hand oooo.
If U want to die for Nigeria, do that at your own peril, Y would U want to disturb a peaceful protest?
No allow them sue U oooooo. There is freedom of movement and freedom of speech.
So U cannot intimidate anyone!
People are wiser!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IamAtribalist: 12:58am On Oct 22, 2015
100freekiss:

These war you are calling for will take you to your grave.

The next 2nd civil war will be fought in lagos , ibadan, abuja, kano , kaduna etc . ( Mark my word)

No matter how long it takes, a 2nd civil war is inevitable.
The best way to avoid the war is to allow the biafrans to be . Tell your buhari to free biafra.

I hope you and your people are getting ready for the 2nd civil war that is about to come. It's inevitable.

cool And when this Yorubas you are insulting now start killing you, you will be shouting victimization. I have told you flattheads that the coneheads are your superior. If you think they will NOT slaughter you in Lagos or Ibadan if you try any nonsense then you are in for a long thing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Photos) / Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.