Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (678662 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Oloribu ni e. Nkan to ma je oje ko gbon. Pdp slave, we know your mission on this thread. Oloshi omo adanu

Epe aja kan, ko le mu agborin. Eni ti oje gbi, ko le ku gbi.

The earlier we start sharing the truth to move our region forward the better for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
CursedAmadi:
They have succeeded in derailing this thread, I know that PDP paid agent here and there APC counterparts will surely come derail this thread with there problems. Na waooo

A cursed Amadi working in tandem with a Chidozieude can only call others paid agents because that is obviously what they do for APC.
What a shitty life to lead.
Indeed a CURSED way to earn a living by telling LIES on behalf of those looting our commonwealth.
May God find it in Him to forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
anonimi:

A cursed Amadi working in tandem with a Chidozieude can only call others paid agents because that is obviously what they do for APC.
What a shitty life to lead.
Indeed a CURSED way to earn a living by telling LIES on behalf of those looting our commonwealth.

May God find it in Him to forgive you.

I say a BIG amen on his behalf.

Ki lo de ti ara awa Omo Odua ko oto oro bayi ?

Otito ati ododo ni gbe orile 'ede leke, lai fi igba kan bo ikan ninu.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Gbi yen gan lo ma sheku pa e. We know your antics, you are never objective. we know the reasonable posters on this thread that say the truth without any party affiliation, you are a paid PDP agent and here to promote your party. Go do your rubbish on another thread, stop derailing this thread with your stupidity.

Your ranting is of no benefit to you and your likes.

Awon to gba owo kobe, ati owo ehin lati gbe oruko egbe won laruge ni ki awon alale ile Odua se bi ose se un se oju.

Let the conscience of the traitors hunt then to death, those who are collecting money from politicians.

Oro mi ko ju bayi lo.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
IyaIode:

Thank for proving us right.

Aareonakakanfo pls mention me when we are back on track, i can't stand this

You sef done give up too.. grin , you are never going to get through to Firefire , he will beat you over the head & wear you down with his own brand of "OTITO ORO" & Peculiar love for SW..

I now know why you don't see my mentions, the alphabet is I & not L ... Hasta la vista sis.

Fire, I was hoping you'd help shaed light on the kind of humane leader that awards a 500m USD contract & allows a 1.5b USD revocation penalty clause so his crony will be set for LIFE ... lipsrsealed

In everything we do, even if we don't believe in GOD, karma will serve us ALL, everything we DESERVE. & Extras!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Gbawe: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
IyaIode:

Waiting for you to come all out against yorubas. When you are done here, take your romanis friend along

Iyalode please ignore that Anonimi. He is far worse than Firefire as far as deceit goes . He is the same poster, while pretending to be Yoruba, who said and I quote "why are we Yoruba such parasites over ND oil". What real Yoruba would make such an offensively false comment against his 'own' ethnic group? I had to call him out for the liar he is and educated him that Ondo has oil and gas which contributes 12% towards national output!! I just pity the Yorubas taking him and Firefire seriously. For many varied reasons, both who are very staunch supporters of GEJ, have shown they are not genuinely interested in the progress of the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Shut up ediot, You can only lie for your fellow dunce, I know you too well. You have been exposed many times as a paid agent, PDP famous slave. This thread is not for praise singers like you and your fellow APC paid b.astard. Oribu ma je ti gbogbo yin nii.

Mo se ami fun awon to un gba owo lati polongo awon gbewiri ati awon alo ki olohun kigbe. Amin, Ase Edumare.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Chidozieude: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
CursedAmadi:

They have succeeded in derailing this thread, I know that PDP paid agent here and there APC counterparts will surely come derail this thread with there problems. Na waooo

I know their type

Hungry old wretched men that hate Yorubas

see anonimi. old and wretched

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by semitunde: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Firefire:

Let me laugh. tongue

Our leaders must be held accountable without any fear or favour.

ACN turned APC hypocrisy, painting black white are responsible for some of us antagonizing their bad policies.

What's your take on ekiti? Can you give us a political and economic profile of the state that would show us that its in the right path as regards Yoruba socio-economic upgrade?

Your criticism has its place and limit - same goes for other contributors- but you can just as we avail us of information of areas that are encouraging and area that need to be worked on. Pls start with ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
modath:

You sef done give up too.. grin , you are never going to get through to Firefire , he will beat you over the head & wear you down with his own brand of "OTITO ORO" & Peculiar love for SW..

Sis mi, i have given up o.

I now know why you don't see my mentions, the alphabet is I & not L ... Hasta la vista sis.

Yes its I and not L.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Chidozieude: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Look at his neck

This old man gives poverty BJ everyday

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please, don't let them close this thread.

Stop posting people's pictures and this thread wasn't created for APC vs PDP tripe.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whaoooh!

Standing ovation for you all.APC ooo,PDP ooo,You all deserve it

Beautiful contributions from y'all I must say.I really love the direction of the thread.Its good to be tolerant

I try na,At least I carry am reach 200 pages grin grin

Peace yo!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
semitunde:

What's your take on ekiti? Can you give us a political and economic profile of the state that would show us that its in the right path as regards Yoruba socio-rconomic upgrade?

You criticism has its place and limit - same goesfor oother contributors- but you can just as we avail us of information of areas that are encouraging and area that need to be worked on. Pls start with ekiti.

If we can honestly discuss progress without resulting to names calling and abuse or any personal character assassination, it would be of great value.

Looking at Ekiti State, unfortunately the economy of the state at the moment is not robust as the state is being run on budget deficit, with no plan for any infrastructural development.

The few noises made by Fayose is only a media hype.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Chidozieude: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Imagine, so this is the old wretched fool that want to die because of PDP. Smh

Useless old fool

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jaymichael(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Firefire:
Gbawe should learn to speak the truth, even if once.

Tinubu's role in denying Hon. Mulikat Akande the exalted role of speaker in favour of a Fulani man, the evidence is available of the cyberspace.

What manner of leader for selfish interest align with others to deprived his region their due benefits, because they are in opposition party ?

Ki Oluwa gba wa lowo awon barawo ti won pe ra won ni asiwaju. undecided
You would also have read or seen Gbajabiamila's interviews that he was the one that brought Tambuwal to Tinubu's house in Lagos to seek his support because he felt that Tambuwal was better qualified to lead the house. Tinubu did not know Tambuwal from Adam. I wonder where your Tinubu interests come in all of these.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by attacker231: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Firefire:

The misappropriation is evidence.

DO not be deceived... 1 km = 1.2Bn, WHY ?

Hope you see what you and your guys have done to this thread. Sometimes I wish I can see you APC/PDP guys and kill you all, you are a curse to our region.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
attacker231:

Hope you see what you and your guys have done to this thread. Sometimes I wish I can see you APC/PDP guys and kill you all, you are a curse to our region.

Are you sure we are not blood relation ?

Ta ba so oko si oja, o le ba ara ile eni oooo.

Ejoooo, ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
attacker231:

Don't mind them - they're both the same. Birds of a feather and two sides to the same coin.

Anyway, I'm just waiting for them to finish their boring back and forth, then we'll come back to the debt issue.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Whaoooh!

A big round of applause for you all.APC ooo,PDP oo,You all deserve the applause

Beautiful contributions from y'all I must say.I really love the direction of the thread.Its good to be tolerant

I try na,At least I carry am reach 200 pages grin grin

Peace yo!
Peace ke? O lo ibi kan kan.
Apologies for contributing to this pdp vs apc mess, i am an advocate of criticism, my initial post on this thread was about areaboy syndrome, but for some people to come and campaign here is unacceptable

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
jaymichael:
You would also have read or seen Gbajabiamila's interviews that he was the one that brought Tambuwal to Tinubu's house in Lagos to seek his support because he felt that Tambuwal was better qualified to lead the house. Tinubu did not know Tambuwal from Adam. I wonder where your Tinubu interests come in all of these.

smiley

You are missing the logic, Gbaja introduced Aminu to the master for blessing as against supporting our own sister, Hon. Mulikat Akande lati ilu Ogbomoso, because they are not from the same party and for future political gain at the detriment of the region.

Who should we blame ?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by attacker231: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Don't mind them - they're both the same. Birds of a feather and two sides to the same coin.

Anyway, I'm just waiting for them to finish their boring back and forth, then we'll come back to the debt issue.

Honestly, they are all the same. How can Lagos be owing that much debt, same with Ogun and the rest. All the SW governors from 1999 are to be blamed for this nonsense, its annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Iyalode please ignore that Anonimi. He is far worse than Firefire as far as deceit goes . He is the same poster, while pretending to be Yoruba, who said and I quote "why are we Yoruba such parasites over ND oil". What real Yoruba would make such an offensively false comment against his 'own' ethnic group? I had to call him out for the liar he is and educated him that Ondo has oil and gas which contributes 12% towards national output!! I just pity the Yorubas taking him and Firefire seriously. For many varied reasons, both who are very staunch supporters of GEJ, have shown they are not genuinely interested in the progress of the Yorubas.
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by superduperjay: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aareonakakanfo we didn't discuss that idanre hills site being free of charge and it not having a website, plus proper monitoring and manageme. Those guys at The begining of the thread that complained about their cocoa frams being weak we didn't even address them too and I believe they echo what most farmers are saying. And you also promised a tourism week which I am still waiting for smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.