Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,251 members, 7,891,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man (52112 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by zingywingy: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2015
grin Dude.. Get another girlfriend... Or pretend u are chasing another babe... She get jealous only if she's ain't a girl... If she doesn't bro.. U gat no hope on this

greenprayer:
There’s this girl in my department, same level. We’re very good friends who flirt a lot and equally share the same dreams.

In fact, most of the activities we’ve carried out in school were all her ideas. She’s just all over me and attached herself so much in my future. She sometimes jokingly says she wants to marry me. People recommended that we are going to make a good couple. So, I then thought of all of these and how compatible we are, I then took the bold step to ask her out. She only responded that she has a boyfriend and we should drop the dating discussion for now since we’re still best of friends and we have
enough time to talk about it. I dropped it. After sometimes, she started complaining that she doesn’t like my being strange. I told her I loved her so much, she replied via chat “I understand but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best part of me”.

Please help me with what to do. I love her and I want to marry her. She knows but the only challenge now is her boyfriend.

What should I do?
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by 4C2215131: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Ramos16:

Bro I am having same issues here, I asked her out two weeks ago, now we are like strangers to each other, we used to talk a lot on phone and laugh, she used to call me like 4 -5 times per day and we talk at length.. But after asking her out we no longer talk, everything just changed, she claims that my timing was wrong.... I am in a mess.... thinking about her every moment, every time my phone rings now, my heart skips a beat, hoping that she is the one calling..... I wish I can help you bro, but we share similar issue here

Wow! Folks like this still exist? In this present era of things where being calculative is just about everything about getting ahead. Listen man, you've got to wake up now!
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by harsysky(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2015
OP, I wnt tell you to respect urself like some have said, rather, repect that girl. Peeps like you will come back here to tell us how promiscuous that girl has become forgetting you deceived her into accepting you (I.e when you've succeeded).

I won't blame girls for any of their actions at all. For guys that say "girls ain't loyal", abeg comot that log of wood from your own eYes before tackling them. GIrLs, I ain't giving you any power or go ahead order to do bad bad things o; I'm just a respecter of you folks.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Horlamidey25(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2015
u better shift ground and forget ur feelings for her or else if u persuade a to say yes, o boy the feelings might not be real and u may have urself to be blamed on the long run. Am talking from experience bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by honeywealth75(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Cant u kill 4 luv? Kill his boyfriend nah.

greenprayer:
There’s this girl in my department, same level. We’re very good friends who flirt a lot and equally share the same dreams.

In fact, most of the activities we’ve carried out in school were all her ideas. She’s just all over me and attached herself so much in my future. She sometimes jokingly says she wants to marry me. People recommended that we are going to make a good couple. So, I then thought of all of these and how compatible we are, I then took the bold step to ask her out. She only responded that she has a boyfriend and we should drop the dating discussion for now since we’re still best of friends and we have
enough time to talk about it. I dropped it. After sometimes, she started complaining that she doesn’t like my being strange. I told her I loved her so much, she replied via chat “I understand but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best part of me”.

Please help me with what to do. I love her and I want to marry her. She knows but the only challenge now is her boyfriend.

What should I do?
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by oluamid(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2015
Having been in your shoes once, I think I know exactly what you should do. First though, you need to ask yourself, do you really love her or you just want to make what people are already saying about you two a reality? If its the former, you can take my advice below, if it's the latter, you can still take my advice. Your choice.

What you should do: Its simple really. She says she already has a boyfriend who she loves, yeah who doesn't? Although you should know if this is true since you guys are really close, shouldn't you? Anyways, the thing to do is to GET YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND! You may not love her truly but you won't be friendzoning yourself without benefits. Pull away from her(the babe you talked about) for a bit and cast your toasting net far and wide, its bound to bring one or two fishes in. Now buckle down with one of them, but you must not let your true love know you talk to girls never mind having a GF. Now, aggressively chase your heartthrob for like a month and if she still doesn't agree, no qualms. Just stop talking to her about your love. Have normal conversations with her, become more like an unofficial bf to her. Remind her once in a while what she means to you while taking every opportunity to be romantic without appearing a complete fool. Always be ready to take advantage when she and the other guy have issues and remember to give the other girl your time and attention too. Trust me, she'll give you a 'yes' out of the blues when you least expect it. She only needs to be convinced you'll be a better option than her current bf.

What you need is a lot of patience, a willingness to be the friendzoned guy, and a Plan B(a gf of your own). The end justify the means buddy wink.

PS: I have to warn you though: this path leads to a broken heart for at least one person.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Rapunzel001: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wrong advice. He'll still be 2nd option even if the BF died or moved to mars. Who wants to be 2nd option?

Spare tire.... spare tire Obonkwa
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Kog45(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
I dont believe in love
pls believe in love bcs when love hold u my man u will be behaving like somebody that has been jazz and people will mock u bcs of d love u have for your girl.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by AhmedInusa: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2015
I am Here to List the names ov noise makers wil comment later. OP Leav d gurl naaa
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by stiles009(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2015
pet4ril:
Leave her alone for now since she's so much in love with her boyfriend ....., and it's possible she just liked you to be part of her life as a friend and nothing more. ...your love for her might not be real but infatuation, so just continue the friendship. God bless you

See advice!! !

Girls just likes keeping d good close, and the bad guy closer. When d bad guy finish using them and dumps them, they then turn the good guy into a crying fortress. Smh.

Guy, wise up, don't let her string you along. If she's not interested now, then don't wait. search for someone and move on sharp sharp.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Gagged: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2015
ceezah:
Omo, you're sitting on a long thing, any girl that will tease you and flirt with you only to turn around and tell you she has a boyfriend, when you finally ask her out is capable of murder. She can unplug a life support machine from you and sit back and watch you die.
Omo, my one and only advice for is to let the bitch go. Don't even pretend that you wanna be friends, if she asks you, tell her if it's just casual friends you looking for, that you have several of them, what you need now is someone to love and cherish, and if she ain't giving it to you, let her enter the back seat with her change.
Bro! There is no time! These bitches ain't loyal.

This!!!
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by ngbrainbox: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2015
greenprayer:

“I understand but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best part of me”.

nigga , leave the girl alone and move on, there are so many lovely beautiful things God created , u just have to let go, once u do , u'll start noticing other beautiful things around u.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by odinese(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
fastestfinger:
This is Fantastic!infact,nobody needs to comment again...OP,this is all you need.THIS DUDE NAILED IT.
Translate pls.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Guy, I wonder why you still disturb your brain when a lady just said it to your face that she's in a strong relationship.

Just forget that girl and move on, if I were you I will be on the look out for another girl immediately and make sure she's aware of it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Kog45(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Ramos16:

Bro I am having same issues here, I asked her out two weeks ago, now we are like strangers to each other, we used to talk a lot on phone and laugh, she used to call me like 4 -5 times per day and we talk at length.. But after asking her out we no longer talk, everything just changed, she claims that my timing was wrong.... I am in a mess.... thinking about her every moment, every time my phone rings now, my heart skips a beat, hoping that she is the one calling..... I wish I can help you bro, but we share similar issue here
some years ago I was in your shoe having similar experience but one thing is this love is mystery nobody can explain what is really love bcs the spirit is powerful,have u ask yourself why somebody who want to marry a prostitute or have u ask yourself why some men go against their family bcs of love.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Rapunzel001: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Czar01:

"Oh God, forgive so and to lift up his degree in guided and take good care in the obstacle behind. Forgive us and him, O Lord of the Worlds and make his grave and the light in which his"

Guy WTH?

My guy better ask a person who understands Arabic to help interpret it to you. Google translate isn't that reliable.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Setaje(f): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2015
It's even worse when a girl is in love wiv a man that has a girlfriend or a woman he wants to marry. It's a terrible situation. Move on and forget the girl abeg. What's meant for you will never pass you by!

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by 2oluwaseyi(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2015
A minute of silence for our brothers in the friendzone
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Setaje(f): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2015
ceezah:
Omo, you're sitting on a long thing, any girl that will tease you and flirt with you only to turn around and tell you she has a boyfriend, when you finally ask her out is capable of murder. She can unplug a life support machine from you and sit back and watch you die.
Omo, my one and only advice for is to let the bitch go. Don't even pretend that you wanna be friends, if she asks you, tell her if it's just casual friends you looking for, that you have several of them, what you need now is someone to love and cherish, and if she ain't giving it to you, let her enter the back seat with her change.
Bro! There is no time! These bitches ain't loyal.

God bless u. Likewise any man knowing fully well he has a girlfriend but flirts wiv u. Such people are terrible people. Been in that position before and I have turned the love to deep hatred. Will never talk to him again.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Taiwo20(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Go to the bf house with a very sharp cutlass.....

And cut the grass around his house.....he might as well consider you and hand over the babe to u
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by dictbennie(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2015
HERE COMES THE PRESIDENT OF THE ASSOCIATION OF FRIENDZONED DUDES....OP, CLAP FOR YOURSELF.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by vanvick247(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Czar01:

"Oh God, forgive so and to lift up his degree in guided and take good care in the obstacle behind. Forgive us and him, O Lord of the Worlds and make his grave and the light in which his"

Guy WTH?

Lolz. How u take get d translation na? Gosh!!
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by pussypounder(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by pussypounder(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2015
pussypounder:
It's guys like this that makes our naija babe feel extra special. Mumuni is your middle name, Odenko is your surname
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2015
go to ifa
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by x6blade(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Airell:
I don't understand why a girl will make a guy have an impression that she loves him which forces the guy to ask her out, then she start saying stories.
lol mine was worse this one is that we even have skeletons in our closet
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by urchmanx(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Sorry bro. I guess you never realized that u are in the green zone. There is nothing you can do about it. Sorry. I guess there is a topic that addressed this issue. FRIENDSHIP ZONE.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by BlackAlbino6(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2015
stiles009:

See advice!! !

Girls just likes keeping d good close, and the bad guy closer. When d bad guy finish using them and dumps them, they then turn the good guy into a crying fortress. Smh.

Guy, wise up, don't let her string you along. If she's not interested now, then don't wait. search for someone and move on sharp sharp.

Thumbup

Sonofananimal, 've another brother of yoursgringrin

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by franklingud(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Was also in dis kinda situation, but now am no more in luv wit her. I used to call her very often like 3 times a day, but now I no longer call her. Rather she calls me.
Just forget her.
Women are a bunch of confused creatures, sometimes they don't know what they want or need and how to differenciate between the two.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by PESINPIKIN: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Dafuq?Get a gun nd kill d BF,quote me in court.lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Chuukwudi(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2015
pet4ril:
Leave her alone for now since she's so much in love with her boyfriend ....., and it's possible she just liked you to be part of her life as a friend and nothing more. ...your love for her might not be real but infatuation, so just continue the friendship. God bless you

The friendship can never be the same again since he's already opened to her.
Talking from experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.