Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man (52107 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by UjSizzle(f): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2015
The OP like many men out there enjoys being hopeful.
If she says NO suck up your love and leave her alone.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2015
simple. introduce your female cousin to her and say this is my girlfriend, the love of my life and watch her go bunkers.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Chuukwudi(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
Dude get a hold of yourself and leave that girl with your dignity intact.

Stop being friends, stop the unnecessary calls and make it as platonic as ever. Get yourself another girl better than she is and watch her green in envy

I love this.! Spoke my mind hands down, top to bottom, everything !
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by profmallory(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2015
you are a wuss, thats how wusses speak.. you claim to be close to her, yet you dont know if she truly has a Boyfriend. Then she stylishly put you in the friend zone and you are now lamenting. OK here is the simple solution, dont break up with her, but make sure she see you dating other ladies. how hard can it be to move on and not be an emotional baby. Grow up!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Eridamilola1(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2015
its GOD wish just assume dat u are da ting a girl and a boy is trying to b inlove with ur gal. and ur gal told u dat there is a guy trying to go after her wat will u advice ur girlfriend to do so put urself in his befriend shoe.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by NERDYDREAMS(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2015
funlord:
angry

ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻔﻠﺎﻥ ﻭﺍﺭﻓﻊ ﺩﺭﺟﺘﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﻬﺪﻳﻴﻦ ﻭﺍﺧﻠﻔﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻋﻘﺒﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻐﺎﺑﺮﻳﻦ ﻭﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻨﺎ ﻭﻟﻪ ﻳﺎ ﺭﺏ ﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻤﻴﻦ ﻭﺃﻓﺴﺢ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻗﺒﺮﻩ ﻭﻧﻮﺭ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻴﻪ
exactly
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by xtervaganza(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2015
greenprayer:
There’s this girl in my department, same level. We’re very good friends who flirt a lot and equally share the same dreams.

In fact, most of the activities we’ve carried out in school were all her ideas. She’s just all over me and attached herself so much in my future. She sometimes jokingly says she wants to marry me. People recommended that we are going to make a good couple. So, I then thought of all of these and how compatible we are, I then took the bold step to ask her out. She only responded that she has a boyfriend and we should drop the dating discussion for now since we’re still best of friends and we have
enough time to talk about it. I dropped it. After sometimes, she started complaining that she doesn’t like my being strange. I told her I loved her so much, she replied via chat “I understand but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best part of me”.

Please help me with what to do. I love her and I want to marry her. She knows but the only challenge now is her boyfriend.

What should I do?
in every unfortunate situation there's always a good opening.

I always look for the good opening

Do you even know you can have regular sex with her by just being a friend? Yes you can get more sex from her than her man

You have nothing to lose in this situation to be honest

Since I don't know the girl personally I can't tell you how to go about it but I can assure you, you'll always get sex from her if you're smart enough

And please, don't encourage her to leave her man

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by iamdapsyj(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2015
My brother please refuse to be the rebound guy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by ElFenomeno1: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2015
greenprayer:
There’s this girl in my department, same level. We’re very good friends who flirt a lot and equally share the same dreams.

In fact, most of the activities we’ve carried out in school were all her ideas. She’s just all over me and attached herself so much in my future. She sometimes jokingly says she wants to marry me. People recommended that we are going to make a good couple. So, I then thought of all of these and how compatible we are, I then took the bold step to ask her out. She only responded that she has a boyfriend and we should drop the dating discussion for now since we’re still best of friends and we have
enough time to talk about it. I dropped it. After sometimes, she started complaining that she doesn’t like my being strange. I told her I loved her so much, she replied via chat “I understand but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best part of me”.

Please help me with what to do. I love her and I want to marry her. She knows but the only challenge now is her boyfriend.

What should I do?

Kill her boyfriend!
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by iamdapsyj(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, I hope you didn't tell her you were "compactable".

Anyway, she's been honest with you. If I were you, that would be enough reason for me not to care about her anymore, the fact she loves someone else. Have some self respect & get over it

Gbam!! Guys will never learn. He is just the rebound guy.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Godset1: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2015
Guy kill d boy friend. Mumu wen u be.

Lalalistica & Sean na this kind nonsense who na dey bring front page.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by gloshennel: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2015
STORY FOR THE DOGS...
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by smartkc45(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2015
iamdapsyj:

Gbam!! Guys will never learn. He is just the rebound guy.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

Thumbup

Sonofananimal, 've another brother of yoursgringrin
lolzz. Welcome aboard

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by smartkc45(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=Godset1 post=39372523] If he kill d guy, what will be his fate?
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by alaskido(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Young man, there are so many girls in campus. Leave this one alone otherwise you will develop heart attack. Do you want to die early before your time? If you die another man will take over and life goes on.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by smartkc45(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2015
some girls seems to be heartless.

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by calliking(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Are you the national publicity secretary of the friendzone brotherhood or you really don't know that you've been friendzoned??
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by patrick45(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2015
best post ever.

@ poster, think of your dad or any man that you look up to being like, A Lion does not give birth to a Goat bro. Man up.
IamLEGEND1:
U no get balls ni?

don't you have any pride of ur own?

SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

WHOM SHE LOVES!!!!

what do you want us to do for you,give you tips on how to ruin her relationship or what?

just stand in front of ur mirror and say this to urself..... " I AM A MAN".

Now better face ur front and stop hounding that girl with ur incessant proposals like a crazed animal
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by IamLEGEND1: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2015
patrick45:
best post ever.

@ poster, think of your dad or any man that you look up to being like, A Lion does not give birth to a Goat bro. Man up.

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by mablie(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2015
castel428:
man I knw hw frustrating dat could be cz av bn there once.but my perseverance later paid off sha,I kept being friends with her even came in wen she had issues with her bf.she is dz kind one in a kind faithful lover who bluntly told me DAT she can't double date,she meant it and I respected her for that but unfortunately/fortunately I don't give up easily wen I see a treasure cz dats wat she is.to cut d story shot;I cashed in wen her distant relationship had a crack cz of lack of attention from d guy,I took d opportunity being closer to her but deliberately avoided raising d issue abt her dating me.nevertheless am a social guy,I hang out with scores of babes casually but none of has ever won my heart as dis babe.wen i was almost given up she showed up to my room a week after our degree exams,hugged me for the 1st time with tears in her eyes and said those words that has entirely changed my world:"it's u I want".
cldnt believe it.so guy with women;never say never.
gudluck
My brother,this was no case of love or whatever its called nowadays.You were just her "backpocket man".She decided to settle for you when her relationship with the man she really desired crumbled.If it was you she really wanted she would have left the other man for you immediately you told her you had feelings for her.Women usually have "backpocket men" incase when things don't work out with their main man,they can easily replace them

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by tomiceburg: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Bro !! open you eyes , she has being manipulating yuh from day one n yuh re too blind to noticed it ,, she tore wif your heart , turn your brain around ,, flirt and emotional makes yuh or every one believed dah y'all re compatible ,,, dah is bullshitt ,, while will she do dah when she have a boyfrnd she love so much ... She is playing wif ya hrt n waiting for the very day yuh will pump dat question out then , obliterately turn yuh down . .... Guy yuh must watch, learn how woman behave before yuh act ...

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Werehkpe: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2015
greenprayer:

What should I do?

Guy leave her alone. FACT is she probably does not have a serious relationship or has none at all and just wants to play hard to get to see your reaction and then to make you feel jealous. Typical attitude of many Nigerian girls. Leave her alone, she will be the one looking and begging you soon when in the nearest future.

My advice, get another girl to pose as your girlfriend and make sure this girlfriend is prettier than her. Soon she will come begging you to marry her

Forming for Naija babes sef too much

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by trappatoni(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Aroh48:
Too much of philippines movie hv distorted your brain.Kid face your books and leave women alone.
honestly Nigerians waste too much of their time on Phillipino series, Zee tv and chinese series.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by mumbasa: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
She sees u as a friend but her man as a lover don u get it? D best u can do is to respect her opinion and remain friends wit her.

Remain wetin!!!!!

He likes her and wants to be in a relationship with her. If she refuses then he moves on. He may not know but there would be a girl somewhere crushing after him.

Remain friends or floormat

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by mecussey(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
greenprayer:

What should I do?

Nothing you can do about her feelings than to attract her to your side. Men are more attractive when they are not desperate, learn from the players rule.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Ramos16(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
4C2215131:

Wow! Folks like this still exist? In this present era of things where being calculative is just about everything about getting ahead. Listen man, you've got to wake up now!

don't understand what you mean by being calculative, are you saying people don't fall in love anymore or what if anybody as got waking up to do, its probably you... Look I have been in lots of relationship, but I have falling in love only twice in my live, when I was college and now... So if it is about having a relationship without any major attachments, I probably will be lecturing you on that.... But this is different "bro"...
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
leave her alone.. u'l only end up spoiling your friendship.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Feranmicharles(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
stupidity:
OP follow this guy advice abeg. He nailed it.
asin grin he nailt it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.