Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man (52105 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by 14teenK: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
akbod02:
I think that is still better... The girl I love just told me 40 minute ago that she is 4 month pregnant for someone else...
grin grin grin and u still dey here..... U Neva hang tie rope on top fan do d needful grin grin
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by 14teenK: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
OP ...dis will bother and trouble u for days trust me u didn't love her its mere Infatuation or lust coupled wit d advice u took from ur friends/believing wat dey said abt u two being perfect bla bla bal ... which made u dashed off to asking her out and der by get a negative response.... U are sad cos she didn't reciprocate da love ...and ur feelings for her was unrequited

Simply I recommend u take a chilled STOUT to cool ur head off.....Avoid chatting wit her too often.... She will definetly complain of u acting weird ...Ignore but den still don't act harsh while talking to her ...It wil look childish
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Johnkantius97(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
falconey:

it hurts nigga, I've been there.

Bro just pray the guy(her B.F) got promoted at work to UK or got a scholarship to study in oxford university. That he will leave the girl ( being in higher class) and you will have your chance.

Guy, you bad o!
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by burnagee(f): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
greenprayer:
There’s this girl in my department, same level. We’re very good friends who flirt a lot and equally share the same dreams.

In fact, most of the activities we’ve carried out in school were all her ideas. She’s just all over me and attached herself so much in my future. She sometimes jokingly says she wants to marry me. People recommended that we are going to make a good couple. So, I then thought of all of these and how compatible we are, I then took the bold step to ask her out. She only responded that she has a boyfriend and we should drop the dating discussion for now since we’re still best of friends and we have
enough time to talk about it. I dropped it. After sometimes, she started complaining that she doesn’t like my being strange. I told her I loved her so much, she replied via chat “I understand but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best part of me”.

Please help me with what to do. I love her and I want to marry her. She knows but the only challenge now is her boyfriend.

What should I do?
simple!!! Assassinate the nigga...lol
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, I hope you didn't tell her you were "compactable".

Anyway, she's been honest with you. If I were you, that would be enough reason for me not to care about her anymore, the fact she loves someone else. Have some self respect & get over it

That's great sense coming from you lady. Thank you. I hope he reads, understand and take to your advice
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by donMIG(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
greenprayer:
There’s this girl in my department, same level. We’re very good friends who flirt a lot and equally share the same dreams.

In fact, most of the activities we’ve carried out in school were all her ideas. She’s just all over me and attached herself so much in my future. She sometimes jokingly says she wants to marry me. People recommended that we are going to make a good couple. So, I then thought of all of these and how compatible we are, I then took the bold step to ask her out. She only responded that she has a boyfriend and we should drop the dating discussion for now since we’re still best of friends and we have
enough time to talk about it. I dropped it. After sometimes, she started complaining that she doesn’t like my being strange. I told her I loved her so much, she replied via chat “I understand but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best part of me”.

Please help me with what to do. I love her and I want to marry her. She knows but the only challenge now is her boyfriend.

What should I do?

Dat girl dei give U greens na....
Guy... Sumtyms U have to dig alittle deeper.... If shezur dream girl just declear...tell her always!
Dis girls dont know wat dei want ooo. Just make her blv she needs U N not want U....
Heaven knows dat bf is just A fiction.... PERSUADE HER!
I MISS DATIN N TOASTIN JORE

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by yeni09: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bro put on ur face cap and buckle ur sneaker and leave her alone. she have a bf I believe u too ve a gf but because of ojukokoro u r still looking her side. besides both of u r still in school
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by silverspringle(f): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
stupidity:

OP follow this guy advice abeg. He nailed it.
people dey shaa grin
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by topestmodel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] Werey... PHUCK HER TWICE AND LET HER GO.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by 0079jaBond(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
greenprayer:

What should I do?
She's in love with another guy who obviously lovers her too and she's isn't saying she's tired of her relationship or love affair affair with the guy.

So you have to let them be. You don't force love to love. Rather love does the magic. Whoever will be yours will be.
You've to look elsewhere, brother.

-MDP
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
The friend zone.. A terrible place to be

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by 400billionman: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2015
greenprayer:

What should I do?

Meanwhile, you are still an undergraduate and want to marry her.

Stop that joke. You just want to phuck for now..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.