Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,234 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (47102 Views)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by menxer: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
See boys forming guys.
inferiority complex is a painless disease.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by otiigba1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol...high blood pressure u say? Fanks 4 the compliment by the way.
will you marry me? shockedkiss wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Fourwinds: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Stop being opinionated....not every beautiful woman sleeps around.
now u are talking. So if not all y will d men not worry about those dat will end up sleeping around. So please don't call it inferiority complex or what have u.. We learn from d past and we have to be objective.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fadman4real:

You pretty
Gracias...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good advice joor..if we all marry beautiful wives,who will mary d ugly ones?
**my beautiful future wife better wait 4 me**
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by czarr(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ugly girls get PhD for bed matter o,because na dem dem de carry yanshe pass grin

Fine girls na for fine pikin.(make dem park 1st till I wan marry)

As for now weda you ugly or fine o abi you average
I'm here for you!!,let's bump uglies grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
otiigba1:
will you marry me? shockedkiss wink
Online proposal? #sighs# I want the thrill ov a man going down on one knee,if possible two..lol..to say the words,in the most romantic way possible.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:
a confident guy wouldnt think this way.
a confident guy won't think this way and your dp is making guys thinking otherwise undecided

(Note: my COMENT didn't say you are beautiful, it only said you look like a oloshi )
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
I really don't get all this, unless guys with inferiority complex and issues with confidence, i don't see how having a beautiful girl is such a big deal....
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Monalisa185(f): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
gamaliel121:

I don't know ooo
issorait
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
a confident guy won't think this way and your dp is making guys thinking otherwise undecided

(Note: my COMENT didn't say you are beautiful, it only said you look like a oloshi )

grin you mean to say OLOSHO abi grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by otiigba1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Online proposal? #sighs# I want the thrill ov a man going down on one knee,if possible two..lol..to say the words,in the most romantic way possible.
ok! I will try grin grin, in fact i will even crawl on my knees if it makes you happy, sweery! wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Benwag95(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
its kind of true wat d writer suggests. beautiful women require so much attention from there lovers, but dat doesn't mean dey are big cheats or attention seekers . My opinion are ugly women are likely to cheat more on there spoils becos dey feel insecure and dey crave for attention.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Adortem: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
After all said,ugly guys always end up with the prettiest gals...End of story
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

grin you mean to say OLOSHO abi grin
grin I no sabi spell the name. grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by gamaliel121(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Monalisa185:

issorait

Don't take this thing serious oo abeg...
*whispers* I have a very beautiful girlfriend and I love her..so I like girl(s).
Don't tell anybody please..
Lol
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:
a confident guy wouldnt think this way.

My point excatly
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
I thinks this only applies to guys with low self esteem. Honestly I don't understand why one will be scared to date a lady simply cos she's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Well ion see the problem undecided when the guy is a hot... Its only our beta brovs that have a p..no matter how cute...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I thinks this only applies to guys with low self esteem. Honestly I don't understand why one will be scared to date a lady simply cos she's beautiful.
Tel'em babe.... Well if the guy is at the shallow end of the looks pool then he has to be guarded

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

what if he prostrates and you say no..will you wash his clothes undecided grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Heromaniaa: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
evegran:
Inferiority complex is clearly disturbing this OP.
Anyway, enjoy your UGLY kids. grin
The desire
to suspect and overprotect priced possession are innate. when you become overly complacent you may lose that which you cherish. But then a man has to act rationally.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
gamaliel121:
The only thing I don't like among these lists is.."I get noticed". Am an underground kindoff guy...

I'd go for any girl no matter how fine she thinks she is....(What the Bleep is she feeling like sef)
Buh I don't like girls..
Cos of them, men no longer live long..
I don't just like them
Really? grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Monalisa185(f): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
gamaliel121:

Don't take this thing serious oo abeg...
*whispers* I have a very beautiful girlfriend and I love her..so I like girl(s).
Don't tell anybody please..
Lol

your secret is safe wiv me

you can relax!!

cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
okay.... fvck her and dont get your feelings involved.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Donpiero1: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
I ONLY DATE FAIR BURSTY FINE BABE.IT MAKES BEAUTIFUL GALS WANT ME MORE COS DEY KNW I DATE DER CLASS.I AV OVERGROWN JEALOUS.I CAN COMPETE WIT MY BABE COS MANY GALS WANT ME TOO.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
cuvox:
man wey marry fine wife and man wey plant corn for backyard get same problem

source; http://veegoline.com/reason-why-guys-should-fear-to-date-beautiful-women/

Advice: Date an ugly girl and have peace of mind

sorry to say! But this is the worst advice I have ever seen in my life.

All what you wrote from 1to 6 is a typical behavior of a NAIJA WOMEN, but not the behavior of a beautiful woman. I have seen many beautiful woman who are down to earth, humble and so on but not not a single DAME beautiful woman on this country called NAIJA undecided

The one you see around you are just empty brains.

By the way! What you called beauty, another person might see it ugly. so all are beautiful in the eyes of a particular person
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by David4best(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
You cannot expect me an handsome guy to date or marry ugly girl. There are beautiful girls with good character. There is no girl on earth I cannot confront or approach. I have the spirit/mind of Lion. There is no ugly person in my family lineage. We are beautiful & fair/light skinned people. I cannot polute the family with ugly wife & ugly children. Many ugly girls have bad character also. No one is perfect. Look 4 the girl u can tolerate
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by coolxpat(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
sinaj:
smiley
I've bn working on some opening lines to use on you for months but with this post.. I've changed my mind cry tnx op
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by croSStodds(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin evegran and her harsh words ehn.u wan make d guy commit suicide.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by croSStodds(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
David4best:
You cannot expect me an handsome guy to date or marry ugly girl. There are beautiful girls with good character. There is no girl on earth I cannot confront or approach. I have the spirit/mind of Lion. There is no ugly person in my family lineage. We are beautiful & fair/light skinned people. I cannot polute the family with ugly wife & ugly children. Many ugly girls have bad character also. No one is perfect. Look 4 the girl u can tolerate
your dp is saying otherwise.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by mascot87(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
sinaj:
smiley

You are not ready. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.