Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,220 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (47099 Views)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Billygee2u: 4:10am On Oct 26, 2015
cuvox:
man wey marry fine wife and man wey plant corn for backyard get same problem

source; http://veegoline.com/reason-why-guys-should-fear-to-date-beautiful-women/

Advice: Date an ugly girl and have peace of mind

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by coolxpat(m): 5:34am On Oct 26, 2015
sinaj:
Tiz nt wot u fink smiley
cheesy guess I'll just resume, there's hope afterall
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Godmother(f): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Fab001:
My girlfriend is as beautiful as the morning sky..
But na me get her medicine
Pay them less attention,
Never compliment them,
Have fun with ur life and see if she won't be the one dying after u.

It is this kind of attitude that will make her look at another dude that's paying her attention. And after now you will say she's not faithful cheesy . Women need attention and affection. If you give your woman adequate care and love she will forever remain faithful to you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by pmann2(m): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Can you date a GIRL with the following Qualities.

1. VERY UGLY
2. NOT INTELLIGENT
3. VERY DIRTY
4. BAD MANNERED
5. NOT GOD FEARING
6. A BAD COOK

But she is EXTREMELY GOOD IN BED
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Bollinger(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Samuelkirk:
No 5 most especially

A beautiful lady might make a guy feel insecure

Or motivate a guy to do wonders. The last thing you want is to take your wife for granted. You need someone that will put you on the edge of you seat constantly. It spices your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Look,,, i don't care about wat u guyz hia tink,,, but i hate girlz,, especially naija girlz,, d beautiful ones are liabilities and a true catalyst of blood pressure,,, d best way 2 treat dem is 2 give dem less attention and concentrate more on ur phone, sports and talents,,, thank God i've trained my mind such dat d if i c a gorgeous damsel,, automatically without tinking my mind sayz she's a liability and i smile at myself and move on!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Horlamidey25(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2015
True talk
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2015
make money online now this is not a trick or whatever my friend just earned 30 k yesterday with this link http://earntraffic.tk/ref/Davincin20
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by wexyee: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2015
op that ur number one is just crap why will a married woman go out with a male friend for a drink....?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Joe4real701(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2015
I dnt knw wat is wrong wit our kids dis days,Guy chasing Girls,Girls chasing Guy,why nt be ursef and do wat u knw best and see girls or guys chasing u like flies to a corpse,frankly speaking I havnt chase a gal b4 bt have dated some of d most beautiful gals u can fink of nt because am 2 rich bt because I do wat I do best and all oda finz has been added 2 it.....#NotBoasting
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by phillipay: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeeTus:
That's totally wrong. You see pretty women are easy to control if you know how to keep them to their toes. I am telling you from experience and a lot of them are awful.
Did you get your experience from nigerian girls??
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by clintongabriel(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
It depends on the kind of woman you go with. Then maturity on the part of the man is equally needed. Please it is a fallacy to say Why Guys are.... Instead say Why some Guys are...... Thank you.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by hertz9te(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Oh,yeah? Lol..
real Shit mami.....you be looking like a bag of money.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by 2goodbobo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
My wife is super beautiful and I can't remember me doing any of the pointers you mentioned. is only people with low self worth and low esteem will worry about such.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

OP might care..the mods might care.
you think so... Come on cutie owk owk could we take it somewhere where its just us and a cozy atmosphere ..u know we could relax and say what we want wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
rabbuy:
you think so... Come on cutie owk owk could we take it somewhere where its just us and a cozy atmosphere ..u know we could relax and say what we want wink
Just us and a cozy atmosphere...lol
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truly I think this is about self confidence. Not the braggadocio, egotistic, confused thing a lot of Nigerian men mistake for confidence. The calm and content-with-self one. If u have that, u won't have any problem with dating the MBGN wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Just us and a cozy atmosphere...lol
lolz you know that's wasn't really what was on ma mind when I wrote those
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
rabbuy:
lolz you know that's wasn't really what was on ma mind when I wrote those
#smirking#
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:
no. you're just an insecure guy
If you were my boo, i"d be insecure too, i guess
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Heromaniaa: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
evegran:

Seen.
Your signature - Kanye's words at an award show.
Not smart enough to create yours? Don't answer!
We all can't be so bright. I know. smiley
#*catwalks away*#
You had to veer off the line of discussion just to score a cheap point? Typical of you... easily predictable. To quench your curiosity... 'Ye and I are kindred spirits. We share a mortal bond. You dig him too?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

#smirking#
really but come on what do you say.... Nice profile BTW...I think m getting at ease with you but I cannot really anticipate cause girls of the now can't really be determined or evaluated
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
rabbuy:
really but come on what do you say.... Nice profile BTW...I think m getting at ease with you but I cannot really anticipate cause girls of the now can't really be determined or evaluated
I can't blame yhu..Things happen.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by SmokingGunZ(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I must comment. grin.
I wont say "nice pic"... you've heard it countless times
What do i have to do to catch your attention? cheesy.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

..owk now its getting a bit dicey... What are you trying to say
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
rabbuy:
..owk now its getting a bit dicey... What are you trying to say
Was talking bout ur being skeptical bout girls...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

I must comment. grin.
I wont say "nice pic"... you've heard it countless times
What do i have to do to catch your attention? cheesy.
Nufin,more..ur moniker's doing the job 4 yhu.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Was talking bout ur being skeptical bout girls...
.. M telling you hon... Some Girls are a pack of complication(s) when you think you're getting to understand them ...like the cliche the more you look the less you see... But I see that you might be set apart
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
cheesy
rabbuy:
.. M telling you hon... Some Girls are a pack of complication(s) when you think you're getting to understand them ...like the cliche the more you look the less you see... But I see that you might be set apart
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 12:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

cheesy
yea.. So you're kinda cute and I know hundreds of guys re onto you... But still could we get beyond chatting on peoples post that re open to all and sundry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Michellla(f): 1:06am On Oct 27, 2015
naijathings:

don't mind the writer of such generalized trash cos it doesn't apply to every babe or every guy.
I am currently in a relationship with a cute, pretty face, sweet smile, smooth skin, big booty, babe. she is tall like me. I have had many girlfriends but this one is the most honest of all...
i don't care if the whole world wanna date her, all I know is that I play my role & leave her to play her part. the RED CARD is always there if she stops being a lady & turns trashy. no time cos I fine pass her seff.
But u see some guys turn to a mad dog and keep calling their babe to find out where she is, who she is with, oya give the person the phone let me know if it is true... all that high blood pressure stuff.
spoken like a real guy.smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.