Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (47097 Views)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Michellla(f): 4:31am On Oct 27, 2015
OilGas:

Ton nom a trois "l"? Et sa ferai mieux de porter un pantalon ou une robe pour prendre les photos. undecided
your opinion has been duly noted.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Michellla(f): 4:33am On Oct 27, 2015
petkoffDrake:

like seriously
am confident.... but towards u, am already thinking that way
grin quite unfortunate.
get your groove back on

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by ipledge10(m): 4:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Michellla:

;Dquite unfortunate.get your groove back on
why are u not yet sleeping?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Michellla(f): 4:41am On Oct 27, 2015
ipledge10:
why are u not yet sleeping?
i woke up.heading back to bed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by ipledge10(m): 4:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Michellla:

i woke up.heading back to bed
Oooh..night
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by cuvox(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2015
wexyee:
op that ur number one is just crap why will a married woman go out with a male friend for a drink....?

where you take see "married woman"? na dating I dey talk about o
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by cuvox(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2015
2goodbobo:
My wife is super beautiful and I can't remember me doing any of the pointers you mentioned. is only people with low self worth and low esteem will worry about such.

and how many beautiful girls did you date
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by oliverperry(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
If you date a beautiful girl you Most spend.And no beautiful girl would ever date a single guy they would have up to 3guys and when they want to settle down they would pick one of the 3guys and setting down with.And all the beautiful girls of now are days only want to date guys that workless and earn more .i think you understand what I mean that ladies for you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by 400billionman: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Fine girls have been falling for me.

But most Imo girls have inflated Ego, i am talking from 3 experiences. We dont just work together. When they smell competition or just see me with another lady, the relationship crashes instantly. They will come for you, when you open arms to accept them, they dump you.

So when a stunner falls for me, i just date her. No biigie. Never will i allow myself be the beggar in a relationship. Women should struggle to keep a man. Not the other way round...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by 400billionman: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2015
oliverperry:
If you date a beautiful girl you Most spend.And no beautiful girl would ever date a single guy they would have up to 3guys and when they want to settle down they would pick one of the 3guys and setting down with.And all the beautiful girls of now are days only want to date guys that workless and earn more .i think you understand what I mean that ladies for you grin grin grin grin grin

Spending is normal but some ladies are plain wasteful. Some ladies boast of how much a mans money they have squandered.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by petkoffDrake(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:
grin quite unfortunate. get your groove back on
its on already....besides . . . . . . . . . . yesterday was my birthday, so I need...

. . . . . . . . . . ..... . . . . .
. . . 20 ur 20 likes
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Michellla(f): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
petkoffDrake:
its on already....besides . . . . . . . . . . yesterday was my birthday, so I need...

. . . . . . . . . . ..... . . . . .
. . . 20 ur 20 likes
wow happy buffday cheesy.hope you had fun??
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by petkoffDrake(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:

wow happy buffday cheesy.hope you had fun??
nah! I didn't.... no money to celebrate it... jus couple of drinks and church dance with my family alone...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Michellla(f): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
petkoffDrake:

nah! I didn't.... no money to celebrate it... jus couple of drinks and church dance with my family alone...
aww not to worry you'd do it better next year
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by petkoffDrake(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:
aww not to worry you'd do it better next year
coming from my /chi's/ mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.