Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook (85074 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi / Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Goes Hot In These Pix / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Some women and their inflated egos!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Badboiz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
So this one sef dey talk, Nothing we no go see,
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
amiskurie:
sad

Looks and sounds like my immediate Ex Wife grin

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
“I’m old enough to know what I am doing. The Bible says in…(I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts and not what we wear outside."

Must people try to use the bile to justify their actions...Bible didnt say anything like that joor!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by kinibigdeal(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nigeria men don suffer...na wa o undecided
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Vivipop(f): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
HER life, HER body, HIS wife, THEIR business. People should learn to mind their business
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by ikbnice(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
ilawanson44:
Look at this buffalo...I'd rather masturbate looking at Mama Peace picture and scream "There is God ooooooo" when i am cuuumming undecided
ur comment made me show my teeth.
*laughs and falls frm d bed*
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Chibaba247(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Old cargo
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by osazeeblue01: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
This woman must be sick. How can a married woman be exposing her body that's met for her husband alone. Change from your evil way and stay faithful. Hell fire is real.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin
YoursGEJ:
See this bag of abakaliki garri

Did they call her to tell her that they are self-servicing with her pics? Attention seeker
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by lemolemo: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
either she's deceiving herself or someone is deceiving her, not many guys will get a raise if she's stalk naked .
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by tommykiwi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
I laugh except na palm wine tappers not for we dat av beta chicks! Abeg who dey give dis one hope?
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by chukkystar(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
My Dick can't fit stand for dis one ooo, not to talk of wanking..
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by marshalcarter: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
After I've used and dump you.......you're now uploadin nonsense pix grin.....ur business tho undecided
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by nwakaibeya1: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Idol worship is in vogue in Churches and CHAMELEONS and PRETENDERS and those we call NIGHT PEOPLE dominate the Churches and pastors and prophets are now using comedians to keep parishioners entertained after failing in night vigil and fasting and programm upon programms like opening of heaven and the lords visitation as if they know how the gate of heaven looks like and that only on special days that LORD visits and all this is because the parishioners have become tired of genesis to revelation stories without empowerment and the inability to give them peace which Jesus Christ promised for them to be above all evil oppressions?Behold we have come with LIGHT and MANTLE and the UNBELIEVABLE power that be of Jesus Christ and told whosoever that wants to hear that kingdom of Jesus Christ has come back and so-called Prophets and pastors kept mute as if they don't know what it means for the same Jesus Christ they talk about that Jesus Christ kingdom has come again #Jeremiah 5,21-22 psalm 111,9# we authorise humanbeigns of the earth to check what we have spoken after all its the Jesus Christ everyone is talking about is also what we speak about and so we ask you human beings where are the prophets who have eyes to see
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by ahamonyeka(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
But you don't look sexy to me.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by noblegrex: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
With this old woman!!!
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by tinktanker: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Twaci:
Well she is self-confident, i give her that.
When someone is being stupid stupid, u call am confidence.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Deefuray(f): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who she help? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by HrmOlolade(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omo Igbo, criminal minded eastern slut.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by bigtt76(f): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
The husband probably is one that is very brave outside but trembles at 15 missed calls from the wifey grin
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how Hipopotamus, whale, elephants and all these big animals make love, with this post, I have a slightest idea. Madam Chioma Shapeless....sorry...Toplis, you have children which I believe won't look up to a role-model whose hubby is internet nudity and qouting what is not in the Bible.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by sage2(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
farano:

“Whenever I am going for my shoot, my hubby is always there to supervise, so people should let me be,”.

It is not good to marry a jobless husband though.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Mwada: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
NYSC stands for national youth service corps but to people you have actually went through it often refer to it as now your suffering continues.
The condition in which most graduate are subjected to in the name of service to their fatherland is so pathetic. After years of struggle in higher institution of learning graduates are subjected to another struggle in the name NYSC.
With the current condition of living, N19, 800, is not enough for most students up keep. Though, the current president has promise to increase the corps members allowance from N19, 800 to N50, 000 in one of his interview with pressmen in 2014, the president has also reaffirm that he has a special package for youth corps members, no body know how this package is going to be but many hope that it will include the allowance increment.
The program should be improved because it is not career wise, corps member are not sent to the right place during their secontinue reading
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Topman0001(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
redefined300:
How does she know this pls embarassed
I begin to wonder o, even if she's completely unclad, she will not attract a drunk man.
self servicing ko, furking ni
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Two scenarios:
1. Her mother is Yoruba.
2. She's Yoruba with an Igbo first name.

Not saying slutty Igbo nollywood women don't exist but they're a minority. I'm probably wrong but I highly doubt she's Igbo.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Everybody is a celebrity in this our Nigeria undecided

Why can't we just ignore some people until they show enough talent to warrant the attention they get?
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by kenwizi: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Joke of the year, she just be like dog vomit....mtcheeeeew dirty tin.....
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by missKiffy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why would a married woman be posting this nah
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Omeny: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truly speaking,some men are such a coward to do some unimaginable things even towards this dog!
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Neplusultra(f): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nonsense! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.