Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook (85083 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi / Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Goes Hot In These Pix / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin i m sure some people are sriously self-servicing right now, especially those lieing liers above.... grin grin
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by chucksp: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
This Woman Get Mind o oh... undecided undecided
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by logica(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ha. How old are those men? 80?
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by bellotaofeek: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na ibo she be shocked
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by sparkleice(f): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
like say na one kind fine girl , she wowo , resembling monkey or chimpanzee
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by logica(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
bellotaofeek:
Na ibo she be shocked
...another example of a chaste Igbo woman. A modest African queen. grin
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by cold(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whatever floats her boat
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Okies27(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
farano:

Nollywood actress, Chioma Elizabeth Toplis, has blasted some men who she says could go extra miles to want to be with her after displaying her sexy photos on the social media.The mother of three also opened up on why she shares raunchy photos on Facebook and why her husband can never leave her. In an interview with Dailysun, the busty actress, who recently relocated to London following her marriage, had this to say:

“I post my sexy pictures anytime I feel like. “In the UK, I am registered with agencies that do plus sized lingerie, so I have been publishing to be one of their models. I won’t give up; who knows, someday my dreams will come true. “People should know that my husband and other family members support whatever I am doing with my body. “Whenever I am going for my shoot, my hubby is always there to supervise, so people should let me be,” Chioma stressed. When asked how she handles critics, she said, “Funny enough, I respond harshly to critics that insult me for doing what I love doing. My husband doesn’t, my kids too, so why must one stranger
control me? “I’m old enough to know what I am doing. The Bible says in…(I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts and not what we wear outside.
“If you look at my photo and it is turning you on, you can scroll down, pass or better still, delete yourself off my Facebook wall.” The actress alleged that some men go as far as romancing and ‘wanking’ on her pictures via the media.

According to her, “Some men will be there romancing my pictures on Facebook. They even self-service on my pictures.”

She heaved a sigh and continued, “But when I post something educational or inspirational, they won’t even read or comment.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/men-romance-my-sexy-pictures-on-facebook-nollywood-actress-chioma-toplis/
. Toplis,you done baff? see your weak body.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by simplejayy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
smh
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I see this making frontpage. Space booking
And you are correct. It just made front page. grin
You go sabi forecast baba ijebu wella oogrin grin grin
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by harry509: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
farano:

Nollywood actress, Chioma Elizabeth Toplis, has blasted some men who she says could go extra miles to want to be with her after displaying her sexy photos on the social media.The mother of three also opened up on why she shares raunchy photos on Facebook and why her husband can never leave her. In an interview with Dailysun, the busty actress, who recently relocated to London following her marriage, had this to say:

“I post my sexy pictures anytime I feel like. “In the UK, I am registered with agencies that do plus sized lingerie, so I have been publishing to be one of their models. I won’t give up; who knows, someday my dreams will come true. “People should know that my husband and other family members support whatever I am doing with my body. “Whenever I am going for my shoot, my hubby is always there to supervise, so people should let me be,” Chioma stressed. When asked how she handles critics, she said, “Funny enough, I respond harshly to critics that insult me for doing what I love doing. My husband doesn’t, my kids too, so why must one stranger
control me? “I’m old enough to know what I am doing. The Bible says in…(I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts and not what we wear outside.
“If you look at my photo and it is turning you on, you can scroll down, pass or better still, delete yourself off my Facebook wall.” The actress alleged that some men go as far as romancing and ‘wanking’ on her pictures via the media.

According to her, “Some men will be there romancing my pictures on Facebook. They even self-service on my pictures.”

She heaved a sigh and continued, “But when I post something educational or inspirational, they won’t even read or comment.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/men-romance-my-sexy-pictures-on-facebook-nollywood-actress-chioma-toplis/
sum ladies can b so 4uni sha..... So dis old meat men wor romance her pix? Mtcheeeewwwwwwww
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by ab11baddo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
shE GOAT..BY d way..fTC on nairaland kissshE GOAT..BY d way..fTC on nairaland
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
holyFRED:

And you are correct. It just made front page grin grin grin grin
oh! I knew it. It's a farano thread after all

I be prophet Na. I dey throw number well grin cheesy
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
She's high on cheap drugd undecided cheesy
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nathokes(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oh my! A mother of three? Exposing her body?
Sure this is end time.
Desperation for money and fame!
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Akwasi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by madskills(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
igbo wemen kwanu.....can do anytin 4 da dough....hian! Married wuman mbok!!!! shocked
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by odinese(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
I don't see why females should be commenting on this, it's non of yr business... Just read the article and leave or skip it...
This sh!t for we guys not girls, coz all you gonna do is just to insult her...

And as for the guys insulting her? Keep on pretending like you not having a bonèr right now.

All I see in this thread are bunch of fools tryna act like they don't do s#!7!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Finox: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Is there no decency in womanhood anymore? My grand mum is turning in her grave
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
she be like shigidi..tah

kossyablaze:
D body sef no dey appealing...nothing seductive....mtchewwwwww ode
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by 3kay945(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
I haven't seen any sexy pic o, abi my contact lens becoming weaker cool
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Missmossy(f): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oh Lord grin

What's this?
Who's giving her hope?? I can't laugh cheesy
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hahahahahaha.
I like her confidence but she is not sexy!
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Alexandro2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
disgusting......
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
mtcheww iranu... not sexy at all
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by kayalla(f): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
see the body like gas cylinder. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by anigbajumo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mtchewwwww,old cargo formin chich
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by logica(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
odinese:
I don't see why females should be commenting on this, it's non of yr business... Just read the article and leave or skip it...
This sh!t for we guys not girls, coz all you gonna do is just to insult her...

And as for the guys insulting her? Keep on pretending like you not having a bonèr right now.

All I see in this thread are bunch of fools tryna act like they don't do s#!7!
Well, YOU have a b0ner. I'm glad on your behalf. Don't speak for others. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by olutunde12(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
But she said if she posts educative or instructional messages "they wont read it" Is this not the truth?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by richard870(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
See belle grin
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Onyije1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
I will rather masturbate with picture of Shekau than this old olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.