Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook (85060 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi / Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Goes Hot In These Pix / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Billygee2u: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2015
who post this disgusting photos?
look at her trailer Tyre shapeless tomy,
nasty harlot in nollywood
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Mrslimblack(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2015
IDIOT
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by obontami: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Wackness
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by HURUCHI(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2015
englishmart:
what's sexy about that shepopotamus wannabe

U ar funy
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by anwo247: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2015
deewhone:
Mtchewwwwww

grin grin grin Korrect!
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by youngsailor(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Lookin for attentions from media users so she can promote her stupid modelling ideas. Amoeba like her
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by francotunsco: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Why didnt she post the pic that make men masturbate? I don unzip before. Disappointed!
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by henrimoto(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
D body sef no dey appealing...nothing seductive....mtchewwwwww ode
Bro. every big thing about the body of a woman attracts the eyes of the men.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by jhenry18: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2015
i may b a stranger bt u should b ashamed of urself to say that ur husband and children supports u.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by simi4me(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Smh
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by vague: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2015
englishmart:
what's sexy about that shepopotamus wannabe
but uncle with your kind of ugliness you shouldn't be the one to judge other people
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by teejarny(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2015
LEGlTDATA:
Lol.. .. . Na lie jor.

**Rushes to a nearby Kiosk**
Madam abeg gimme Vaseline sharp sharp, the carton wen u sell for me yesterday don finish.
this bastard is a fraud. He won't your credit your line with any data. He has been scamming people. I am also a victim.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by ekundayoalo(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2015
drumstick:
well madam, paul also said in the bible that if you see a woman who didn't cover her hair, shave it off. what then do you honestly think Jesus or paul will say about you basically posing nude in public? do you think they will approve? I seriously doubt it. Just tell the truth and say you are just following your own desires but certainly not with the backing of any religious book.
thanks man. i was thinking thesame thing too. she didn't/couldn't even tell us where God said it in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by magzey: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2015
Tubeless tyre better pass this human elephant.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by 400billionman: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2015
deewhone:
Mtchewwwwww

But, her reasoning is a reflection of most ladies..
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by coesheya(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmm she looks like a log of wood. She must be a baby actress.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by nairaman49ja: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Na wao!what is so special and sexy in and about you that will make men to self service? As for me, I see nothing in you but Trouser without pocket! No where to grab!
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by andreernest28(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2015
mtchewwwwww lobish robish nonsense
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by calcal: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2015
Ora lasanlasan!
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Only drunkards and lowlife's self service to dat

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by prophetfire: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
D body sef no dey appealing...nothing seductive....mtchewwwwww ode
for me she worwor die. Nothing attractive to look at.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by wizsolzy(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Dis country is filled with freaking people. Watin dat one dey display...lol na wa ooo

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Ihechiopara: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Please how do you guys republish a post? I see old posts come out as new? Is it the work of the moderator? www.ihechiopara..com
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by itunuaina: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
I see nothing sexy in this o, all I see is fat

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by engrjacuzzi: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
is it this unknown LovePeddler man will self service for when one can actually go to xvideos to see the real practical thing. she just spoke like a coward
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Keepshining(f): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
farano:

Nollywood actress, Chioma Elizabeth Toplis, has blasted some men who she says could go extra miles to want to be with her after displaying her sexy photos on the social media.The mother of three also opened up on why she shares raunchy photos on Facebook and why her husband can never leave her. In an interview with Dailysun, the busty actress, who recently relocated to London following her marriage, had this to say:

“I post my sexy pictures anytime I feel like. “In the UK, I am registered with agencies that do plus sized lingerie, so I have been publishing to be one of their models. I won’t give up; who knows, someday my dreams will come true. “People should know that my husband and other family members support whatever I am doing with my body. “Whenever I am going for my shoot, my hubby is always there to supervise, so people should let me be,” Chioma stressed. When asked how she handles critics, she said, “Funny enough, I respond harshly to critics that insult me for doing what I love doing. My husband doesn’t, my kids too, so why must one stranger
control me? “I’m old enough to know what I am doing. The Bible says in…(I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts and not what we wear outside.
“If you look at my photo and it is turning you on, you can scroll down, pass or better still, delete yourself off my Facebook wall.” The actress alleged that some men go as far as romancing and ‘wanking’ on her pictures via the media.

According to her, “Some men will be there romancing my pictures on Facebook. They even self-service on my pictures.”

She heaved a sigh and continued, “But when I post something educational or inspirational, they won’t even read or comment.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/men-romance-my-sexy-pictures-on-facebook-nollywood-actress-chioma-toplis/
Where is she? 'Can't see anything sexy in the pics.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
How can I like a comment more than once on nairaland please? angry angry angry

This comment deserves 1,000 likes from me. grin grin grin

deewhone:
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by CHYMZZY(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
fatheritunu:
Is she really an actress? Don't know her. she's a fool tho
As if you know wetin' dey my inner mind.
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by NaomiNew(f): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
very very stupid
go naked nw
c mouth, 'd bible says it is ur heart dat matters'
m rili dissapointed
infact ur husband n children re mentally unstable
sori
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Hatrik(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
The Bible says in…(I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts and not what we wear outside.......lol go sedon jare, u dey even go church
Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmm see this hippopotamus... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook by nickxtra(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
In my village, we call women like this, after 7.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.