Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,758 members, 7,945,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) (29474 Views)

The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by needeeg(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2008
Bounties of Jannat

When Mu'min will enter into Jannah, it will be announced:-

(1) You will remain healthy forever, disease will never come.

(2) You will remain alive for ever, death will never come.

(3) You will remain in bounties which will never be finished.

Jannat is made with bricks of gold and silver, Its cement is of perfumed musk. Its chips are pearls and Yaqoot. Its sand is Zafraan.

There are eight doors ofJannah. these are eight grades of Jannat:-

i) Jannatul Mava
ii) Darul Maqaam
iii) Darul Salaam
iv) Darul Khuld
v) Jannat-ul-Adan
vi) Jannat-ul-Naeem
vii) Jannat-ul-Kasif
viii) Jannat-ul-Firdous

Food of Jannah

They will eat foods and fruits continuously up to 40 years. Every bowl will have a new taste. They will take eructation which will digest the food and there will be perfumed sweating for the digestion of water.There will be no urine and stool.

There will be gardens inJannah. Every garden will have the length of about 100 years journey. The shadow of these gardens will be very dense. Their plants will be free of thorns. The size of their leaves will be equal to ears of elephants. Their fruits will be hanging in rows.

Jannatul Mava is in the lowest, Jannat-ul-Adan is the middle and Jannat-ul- Firdous is on the highest. Those who love each other for the sake of Allah, will get a pillar of Yaqoot, on which there will be seventy thousand (70,000) rooms. These will shine for the residents of Jannah as the sun shines for the residents of Duniya.

There will be rooms in Jannah in such a way that every room will have seventy thousand (70,000) dinning sheets. On every dinning sheet 70,000 types of foods will be served.

For their service 80,000 young boys will be moving around looking like beautiful scattered pearls.

One bunch of dates will be equal to the length of 12 arms. The size of a date will be equal to the big pitcher. These will be whiter than milk, sweeter than honey and softer than butter and free of seeds. The stem of these plants will be made up of gold and silver.

There will also be gardens of grapes. The bunches of grapes will be very big. The size of a single grape will be equal to a big pitcher (pot). Someone asked, Ya Rasulullah (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam): will it be sufficient for me and my family. It was answered, it will be sufficient for you and your whole tribe.

The Dresses of Jannat

The dress of Jannah will be very beautiful. One will wear 70 dresses at a time.

These will be very fine, delicate, weightless, having different colors. These dresses will be so fine that the body even the heart will be visible. And the waves of love in the hearts will also be visible. These dresses will never become old, never be dirty and will never tear. There will be four canals in every Jannah. They are of water, milk, honey and Sharabun Tahoora. There will also be three fountains in Jannah. (i) Kafoor. (ii) Zanjabeel. (iii) Tasneem

Qualities of People of Jannah

* In Jannah, height of every Mo 'min, will be equal to the height of Hazrat Adam (Alaihissalaam) 60 arms (90 feet).

* Beauty will be like that of Hazrat Yousuf (Alaihissalaam)

* Age of youth will be like that of Hazrat Esa (Alaihissalaam) (30-33 years).

* Sweetness of voice will be like that of Hazrat Dawud (Alaihissalaam).

* Tolerance will be like that of Hazrat Yaqoob (Alaihissalaam)

* Patience will be like that of Hazrat Ayyub (Alaihissalaam.)

* Habits will be like that of Sayyaduna Muhammad (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam.)

If a person makes Du 'a for Jannah three times, Jannah requests Allah that O, Allah; make his entry into Jannah. And if a person makes Du'a for safety from Jahannum three times, the Jahannnum requests Allah that, O, Allah; save him from Jahannum.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2008
@Davidylan:
As for olabowale's posts . . . irrelevant garbage that does not deserve a second look. He says jews are readily accepting islam . . . is it the Hamas, Fatah, Syrian, Iranian, Iraq, Saudi Arabian brand of islam? The same "muslim brothers" who are upholding the curse of mohammed? The same "muslim brothers" who don't mind sacrificing their children just to kill a jew? The same muslims who don't recognise their right to exist?

Which islam are the jews "readily coming to" alhaji. You just make noise without thinking.
Irreelevant it is, because it will address the core problem: Your clandestine Idol worshipping by the 3 in 1 deal. I know, Jews are not accepting Islam, but Musa Cohn in Bed Stuy of Brooklyn will disagree with you. And so are others. The Curse of Allah, His Angels, His prophets/messengers and the believers, are on the disbelievers. Disbelieving is not based on ethnicity. Or Gender, etc! You see your blind rage, bordering on the so called road rage or black rage! Jannah is forbidden for disbelievers who worship God and something else, eg Jesus or his mother. This is your problem, Davidylan. And you to +Osisi.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2008
needeeg:

Bounties of Jannat

When Mu'min will enter into Jannah, it will be announced:-

When will this mu'mu's enter jaanat? After their release from hell? Pls read Sura 17:91 . . . it is a hatman decree.

needeeg:

Food of Jannah

They will eat foods and fruits continuously up to 40 years.

So all they do in jaanah is eat? No time to worship allah? Is jaanat only about food? What happens in the 41st yr?

needeeg:

The Dresses of Jannat

The dress of Jannah will be very beautiful. One will wear 70 dresses at a time.

dont be foolish. how can you wear 70 dresses at a time?

I dont want to go to this jaanat.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: Irreelevant it is, because it will address the core problem: Your clandestine Idol worshipping by the 3 in 1 deal. I know, Jews are not accepting Islam, but Musa Cohn in Bed Stuy of Brooklyn will disagree with you. And so are others. The Curse of Allah, His Angels, His prophets/messengers and the believers, are on the disbelievers. Disbelieving is not based on ethnicity. Or Gender, etc! You see your blind rage, bordering on the so called road rage or black rage! Jannah is forbidden for disbelievers who worship God and something else, eg Jesus or his mother. This is your problem, Davidylan. And you to +Osisi.

When you get stuck you revert to your old drivel about 3 in 1 "gods".
Now you know Jews are not accepting islam . . . i thot you said they were all rushing into islam in droves despite mohammed and allah's vile curses.

Islam is so full of curses that even angels and "believers" have joined in the act to curse the unbelievers . . . no love on their part to at least try and "convert" these "unbelievers"? Why would they? Everyone is too busy cursing.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by pilgrim1(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2008
olabowale:

The Curse of Allah, His Angels, His prophets/messengers and the believers, are on the disbelievers.

Why is it that we mostly get to read of bitter cursing from the lips of 'Allah', Muhammad and Muslims? undecided

No well-informed Muslim would pretend that he or she has never heard of the Zabur (Psalms) of David. This is what he said about those who have turned themselves into cursing machines:

Psalm 10:7
His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud:
under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

Psalm 59:12
For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips
let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing
and lying which they speak.

Especially those who never tire to curse until cursing is the last word on their lips while they lay on their death beds:

Psalm 109:17 & 18
17As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him:
as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

18As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment,
so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

olabowale:

You see your blind rage, bordering on the so called road rage or black rage!

Perhaps you need to address your own rage before it spirals into something else.

olabowale:

Jannah is forbidden for disbelievers who worship God and something else, eg Jesus or his mother. This is your problem, Davidylan. And you to +Osisi.

I'm sure "disbelievers" are not interested in a Jannah that is predicated on endless liquer, and lust as lewdness. If the heart is not delivered from the sex games on earth, it is no wonder the Jannah being preached in Islam is nothing short of lewd gratification.

- - - - -

Oh, BTW. . . did I mention that none of the curses which Muhammad pronounced upon Jews and Christians have ever come to pass - after 15 centuries? NONE - absolutely none - can ever come to pass! grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2008
@Davidylan: The three in One god deal for you, is the source of the desease in the Christian heart. So to cure you of that desease, the source needs to be aggressively attacked. You should know alot about those types of heavy doses of medication and other forms of Therapies. Am sure that your guardians will not praise you after they have laid down the law, which you intentionally disobeyed and almost behaved as if you thumbed them!

Thats even between human beings. Then imagine how grave it is when you are consciously disregarding the Commandments and laws of your Creator? You must have read how He destroyed the evil does, not because they do evil, because there would not be a single person on the earth. But because they know the truth and for a long time, yetthe ignored it and do not even try to improve, whatsoever. But the greatest evil, is to worship anything else, exclusively or along with God. In your case, you are worshipping Jesus alone or alone with his Creator. In the case of the Catholics, they worship Jesus, his mother along with or alone. In the case of the Jews they rejected Jesus, changed their books and of course, you and them rejected Muhammad.

But whoever rejected the prophet that is the latest while that person is alive, has rejected all the prophets that came before the latest. Even if he or she clinged in some dilusional way with any of the previous prophet, it is as clear to all that there was acceptance of the any prophet in that heart. Let me illustrate with the Jews clinging stubbornly to Moses, but rejecting Jesus (as Jamiah) Their rejection of Jesus means that they have truly rejected Moses, for in the Messages of Moses, they would have seen a common thread in the the messages of Jesus. So whoever of you that rejected Muhammad (as) has truly rejected Musa and Isa (as)!

Davidylan, I am busy but I will respond as much as I can. But I will address your concern, completely in due time. If its the curse that bothers you, be warned that it is real. But your Lord loves you, and it is the reason, He warns and lay down the laws and commandments and curse those who die in the act of disobedience. Listen to your own soul, and let your heart move you away from disbelieve. Do not act on stubbornness of the head!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2008
Ibn Kathir's Introduction

All praise is due to Allah, Who started His Book by saying,
‘All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all that exists. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. The Owner of the Day of Recompense’ (AI-Fatihah 1:2-4)
and Who began His creation with the Hamd (His praise and appreciation), by saying,
‘All praise and thanks be to Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and originated the darkness and the light; yet those who disbelieve hold others equal to their Lords’ (Al An`am 6:1),

and ended it with the Hamd, by saying, after mentioning the destination of the people of Paradise and the people of the Fire,
‘(and you will see the angels surrounding the Throne (of Allah), glorifying their Lord with praise. And judgement will be made between them (creatures) with the truth. And it will be said “All Praise and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of all that exists.’ (Az Zumar 39:75)

Similarly,
‘He is Allah, there is no illah except for Him, His is the praise in the beginning and in the end, His is the judgment and to Him you (all) return.’ (Al Qasas 28:70),
All thanks are due to Allah in the beginning and in the end the end, for what He has created and what He shall create. Allah is the One praised for all things, just as the praying person says, "O Allah, Yours is the praise, praise that fills the heavens, the earth and whatever You will after that." [1
All the thanks are due to Allah Who sent His Messengers, whom He described as,

'Say, "What thing is greatest in testimony?" Say, "Allāh is witness between me and you. And this Qur’ān was revealed to me that I may warn you thereby and whomever it reaches. Do you [truly] testify that with Allāh there are other deities?" Say, "I will not testify [with you]." Say, "Indeed, He is but one God, and indeed, I am free of what you associate [with Him].' (An-Nisa 4:165)
And ended them with the unlettered, Arabian, Makkan Prophet who guides to the clear straight path. Allah sent the Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him to all of His creation - the Jinns and mankind - from the time that his prophethood began until the commencement of the Last Hour. Allah said,

‘Say (O Muhammad ) :"O mankind! Verily, I am the Messenger sent to you all by Allah, the One to Whom the dominion of the heavens and the earth belongs. There is no god (worthy of worship) but He. It is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, who believes in Allah and His Words, and follow him so that you may be guided.’ (Al-A`raf 7:158) and,
‘That by it, I may warn you and whoever it reaches}’ (Al ­An`am 6:19).

Therefore, whether one is an Arab or non-Arab, black or red, human or Jinn's, whoever this Quran is conveyed to, it is a warning for them all. This is why Allah said,
'So is one who [stands] upon a clear evidence from his Lord [like the aforementioned]? And a witness from Him follows it, and before it was the Scripture of Moses to lead and as mercy. Those [believers in the former revelations] believe in the Qur’an. But whoever disbelieves in it from the [various] factions – the Fire is his promised destination. So be not in doubt about it. Indeed, it is the truth from your Lord, but most of the people do not believe.’ (Hud 11: 17)

Therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Qur'an among those whom we mentioned, then, according to Allah, the Fire will be then their destination. Allah said,
Then leave Me alone with those who deny this narration (the Ow-'an).
‘We shall gradually punish them from where they perceive not’. (Nun 68:44).
The Messenger of Allah Peace be upon him said, I was sent not sent only to the white or red. Mujahid commented, "Meaning, humankind and the Jinns." [1]

Hence, Muhammad Peace be upon him is the Messenger to all creation, mankind and Jinn, conveying what Allah revealed to him in the Glorious Book that,
‘Falsehood cannot come to it from before it or behind it, (it is) sent down by the Wise, Worthy of all praise.’ (Fussilat 41:42)
Therefore, the scholars are required to elaborate upon the meanings of Allah's Speech and to convey these meanings, providing they seek them from their proper resources. The scholars are required to learn and convey these meanings, just as Allah said,
'And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.’

(Al Imran 3:187) and, Ahmad 5:145.
‘Verily, those who purchase a small gain at the cost of Allah's covenant and their oaths, they shall have no portion in the Hereafter (Paradise). Neither will Allah speak to them nor look at them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them, and they shall have a painful torment}’ (Al Imran 3:77).
Allah criticized the People of the Scriptures - Jews and Christians - who came before us, for ignoring Allah's Book that was revealed to them, and for acquiring and indulging in the affairs of this life, all the while being distracted from what they were commanded, that is, adhering to Allah's Book.

We Muslims are thus required to refrain from doing what Allah criticized the People of the Scriptures for, and to heed what He commanded us; learning and comprehending the Book of Allah, revealed to us, and to convey all that is in it. Allah said,
‘Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) to be affected by Allah's Reminder (this Qur'an), and that which has been revealed of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture before, and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened? And many of them were Fasiqun (the rebellious, the disobedient to Allah) Know that Allah gives life to the earth after its death! Indeed We have made clear the Ayat to you, if you but understand}’ (Al Hadid 57:16-17).

Hence, Allah's mentioning this Ayah (57:17) after the Ayah that preceded it, alerts us to the fact that just as He brings life to the earth after it has died, He also softens the hearts with faith and guidance after they become hard because of committing sins and errors. We ask Allah to grant us this good end, He is Most Kind, Most Generous.

[1] Al-Bukhari, Muslim and others have recorded Hadiths mentioning this supplication.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by osisi5: 12:02am On Jan 22, 2008
when I quote the same bukhari about atrocities of Prophet Mo,some of you will start shouting on top of your lungs that it is a false hadith.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by osisi5: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2008
when I quote the same bukhari about atrocities of Prophet Mo,some of you will start shouting on top of your lungs that it is a false hadith.

pilgrim.1:

Need we say anymore? undecided

Sample the fly casting you're touting here (and these are not events of the medieval ages):

Please understand that these incidents were not reported in a corner as an isolated event - they scale the following countries in diverse geographical locations:

Afghanistan

Egypt

Idonesia

Malaysia

Nigeria

Pakistan

Sudan . . .

. . . and many other countries.

In the midst of the mud-water, there are sane voices asking just one fundamental question, as highlighted below:

@ pilgrim,thanks for those various quotes of the atrocities committed in the name of allah.
That is the Islam the whole world knows not the "peaceful hogwash" these folks talk about.
We know better.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by luvus: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2008
@all Muslims,

pause,
His peace unto u ,

Please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i want to request just ONE thing from you,

can u do it, ?

kindly ANSWER the questions posted to you and stop diverting, i enjoy the thread and its quite interesting but what i find disheartening is the way u muslim continue to evade, change and refuse to answer the many questions asked by the various persons,

ok will u swear by the koran to stay through a question until it is exhaustively completed?

thannnks, ok continue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by cgift(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
pilgrim.1:

Oh, BTW. . . did I mention that none of the curses which Muhammad pronounced upon Jews and Christians have ever come to pass - after 15 centuries? NONE - absolutely none - can ever come to pass! grin

How can his words come to pass? Who called him to prophethood? Does he and his blind followers even know what prophethood means? How can hios words ever come to a reality? Can somebody who gave four conflicting accounts of his call no whom a prophet is and what prophecies are? How dare you even expect any of his "curseful" words and "hateful" speeches to be honoured by whom?

How do you expect Allah, who was busy having a swell time in Janat with Allat have time to hear MO's curseful decrees? MO only wished he could eliminate the Jews . .and if wishes were horses, MO would fly! Wishes,
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gists: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2008
luvus:

@all Muslims,

pause,
His peace unto u ,

Please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can u do it, ?

kindly ANSWER the questions posted to you and stop diverting, i enjoy the thread and its quite interesting but what i find disheartening is the way u muslim continue to evade, change and refuse to answer the many questions asked by the various persons,

ok will u swear by the koran to stay through a question until it is exhaustively completed?

Hello, look tru the thread again my friend. I gave an instance but it was labelled a fraud. Olabowale, volunteered to give more based on some conditions. Those conditions are yet to be met. Finally, I also asked a similar question which is yet to be answered till now- You all pretended as its not their.

Cheers
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2008
@+Osisi: You seem to be the one that my dart pin/arrow is eager to strike this morning. The rest of your buddies are not worth a feather weight based on their comments, especially Mr. Cgift of Ikorodu Oniwo! Now +Osisi, if some one were to write in a journal that you fed 1000 Muslims breakfasts and dinners in the month of Ramadan, in New York. It could be taken as a true event that you undertook, since you are in the US and have the chance and way with it all to travel and feed people.

But when one were to look thoroughly, putting into considerations your personality and your great love for Islam, then one will have to be cautious in believing such a goodwill gesture coming from you. One may just say that if you give them food, then it is either to take advantage of them, thereby one will have to see if there was any outbreak of any malady, collera, diarrhea, or other form of sickness in the month of Ramadan in NY. For those who know you, the likes of davidylan, your cohorts in open hatred of Islam, then people like me, who is a Muslim and will not take any food from your kitchen, unless am there watching you, know that the story is a lie.

This is the same condition with the Muslims reactions to your weak hadith that you are fond of quoting. See. My Bukhari is different from your Bukhari.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by osisi5: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2008
olabowale:

@+Osisi: You seem to be the one that my dart pin/arrow is eager to strike this morning. The rest of your buddies are not worth a feather weight based on their comments, especially Mr. Cgift of Ikorodu Oniwo! Now +Osisi, if some one were to write in a journal that you fed 1000 Muslims breakfasts and dinners in the month of Ramadan, in New York. It could be taken as a true event that you undertook, since you are in the US and have the chance and way with it all to travel and feed people.

But when one were to look thoroughly, putting into considerations your personality and your great love for Islam, then one will have to be cautious in believing such a goodwill gesture coming from you. One may just say that if you give them food, then it is either to take advantage of them, thereby one will have to see if there was any outbreak of any malady, collera, diarrhea, or other form of sickness in the month of Ramadan in NY. For those who know you, the likes of davidylan, your cohorts in open hatred of Islam, then people like me, who is a Muslim and will not take any food from your kitchen, unless am there watching you, know that the story is a lie.

This is the same condition with the Muslims reactions to your weak hadith that you are fond of quoting. See. My Bukhari is different from your Bukhari.

I was wondering where all this tales by moonlight was driving to.

Allah again

First he allowed the Injil and Torah to be corrupted after confirming them
Then he allowed the uncorrupted ones to be lost
Then he smuggled in Mo into the corrupted text
Then he allowed the Al koran to be interpreted by various interpreters in English knowing these were useless texts
Then he allowed goats under aisha's bed to feast on some koran written on cocoyam leaves
Then he abrogated some Koran texts
Then he allowed the 3rd abi 4th caliph to burn all the previous Korans and produce one Koran
Then allowed some fake,weak and strong hadiths.
Then he refers to himself as "we"

Weak hadith ko,steroidal hadith ni
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by babs787(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
@cgift

How can his words come to pass? Who called him to prophethood? Does he and his blind followers even know what prophethood means? How can hios words ever come to a reality? Can somebody who gave four conflicting accounts of his call no whom a prophet is and what prophecies are? How dare you even expect any of his "curseful" words and "hateful" speeches to be honoured by whom?

I couldnt help laughing at your ignorance and I dont really blame you , it is what you were and being taught. You will always attract one's attention even if one decides not to reply your mischief.

Do you care for some prophecies of Muhammad that came to pass?
Do you care for prophecies of Jesus that never materialised?

cool
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by DD5: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
babs787:

Do you care for some prophecies of Muhammad that came to pass?
Do you care for prophecies of Jesus that never materialised?

I care for both . . . please provide them. Note that you are NOT allowed to simply try to play your usual al taqqiya by bringing up the prophecies of Jesus WITHOUT those of mohammed.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2008
@+Osisi;
I was wondering where all this tales by moonlight was driving to.
Allah again
First he allowed the Injil and Torah to be corrupted after confirming them
Then he allowed the uncorrupted ones to be lost
Then he smuggled in Mo into the corrupted text
Then he allowed the Al koran to be interpreted by various interpreters in English knowing these were useless texts
Then he allowed goats under aisha's bed to feast on some koran written on cocoyam leaves
Then he abrogated some Koran texts
Then he allowed the 3rd abi 4th caliph to burn all the previous Korans and produce one Koran
Then allowed some fake,weak and strong hadiths.
Then he refers to himself as "we"
Weak hadith ko,steroidal hadith ni
I quote sound hadith, you quote a weak one, something not likely to be from Muhammad (as). I refer to myself, as we when I want to make my wife feel that she is dealing with royalty. Just like we know which Bible parts are not real, corrupt, we also know which hadith are fake, and weak, they are injected by fraudulent actions in the process of collects. They are people like you, except the difference is by more than a thousand years. So with good sounding faith, the believers can tell you the Strong hadith, and immediately identify the fakes and the weaks.

You do not even know when the Qur'an was even put into a Book form, yet you are talking about it? It is the time of Abu Bakr, which was immediately after the death of the Prophet (as). The costodian of this first complete Qur'an was Afsat (ra), the daughter of Umar Khattab, she was also the mother of the Muslims, being a wife of the Prophet. Her father was the next leader. Mothing happened to this Qur'an in the time of Umar. Then came the time of Uthman Affan. This Qur'an was then used to produce the four or five others, based on the styles of recitations, duh!

Abrogations you said. But still in the Qur'an to show the clear wisdom of progressions of faith: example, no law against drunkenness to its being forbidden. Where do you find goats eating dry leaves under the bed, when there are fresh leaves easily accessible? In you southern USA village, no one will allow a goat to eat a leaf, dry or green, that he/she is preserving so much that it is kept under the bed, from even the casual contacts with anyone! +Osisi, you need to do better than these weak arguments. Oh, my bad. You like weak things anyway.

The Al Qur'an is even in Igbo language now. Thanks to Allah. But none of these are pure Qur'an anyhow. The benefit iseven for somebody like you to be able to read that Jesus son of Mary, was no more than an Apostle, a Messenger/Prophet. And just because something is corrupt, it does not mean that it may have some truth still remaining. So it is no surprise that verses which Muhammad still remains. The same way with the Mark verse that indicates that Jesus said that he has a God, Who is the same God for all Creations.

Corruptions entered into the pure Torah, Sabuur and Injil, after the prophets left, and men did it to satisfy their human intentions, and care less about the Spiritual purity. How can you explain the god the son, the father and the holy ghost on one hand and then Mark 12:29 which clearly speaks about One True and Indivisible God?

How do ya like my explanation? And how is Oga? My warmest regards.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Bhola(f): 1:59am On Jan 23, 2008
luvus:

@all Muslims,

pause,
His peace unto u ,

can u do it, ?

I thought it was only me. Wanted to start a thread with all the questions sef and ask for simple answers. Please both sides, when a question is asked, could you please just answer the question and not give us essays to read. And if you do not have an answer or you do not know, just say so. Like my co worker will say, there is "a yes", "a no" and "a I don't know" response. Nothing wrong with any of them. There are a lot of us interested. Thanks and God continue to bless us all. Amin!!!!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by osisi5: 2:51am On Jan 23, 2008
olabowale:

[s]@+Osisi; I quote sound hadith, you quote a weak one, something not likely to be from Muhammad (as). I refer to myself, as we when I want to make my wife feel that she is dealing with royalty. Just like we know which Bible parts are not real, corrupt, we also know which hadith are fake, and weak, they are injected by fraudulent actions in the process of collects. They are people like you, except the difference is by more than a thousand years. So with good sounding faith, the believers can tell you the Strong hadith, and immediately identify the fakes and the weaks.

You do not even know when the Qur'an was even put into a Book form, yet you are talking about it? It is the time of Abu Bakr, which was immediately after the death of the Prophet (as). The costodian of this first complete Qur'an was Afsat (ra), the daughter of Umar Khattab, she was also the mother of the Muslims, being a wife of the Prophet. Her father was the next leader. Mothing happened to this Qur'an in the time of Umar. Then came the time of Uthman Affan. This Qur'an was then used to produce the four or five others, based on the styles of recitations, duh!

Abrogations you said. But still in the Qur'an to show the clear wisdom of progressions of faith: example, no law against drunkenness to its being forbidden. Where do you find goats eating dry leaves under the bed, when there are fresh leaves easily accessible? In you southern USA village, no one will allow a goat to eat a leaf, dry or green, that he/she is preserving so much that it is kept under the bed, from even the casual contacts with anyone! [/s] +Osisi, you need to do better than these weak arguments. Oh, my bad. You like weak things anyway.

[s]The Al Qur'an is even in Igbo language now. Thanks to Allah. But none of these are pure Qur'an anyhow. The benefit iseven for somebody like you to be able to read that Jesus son of Mary, was no more than an Apostle, a Messenger/Prophet. And just because something is corrupt, it does not mean that it may have some truth still remaining. So it is no surprise that verses which Muhammad still remains. The same way with the Mark verse that indicates that Jesus said that he has a God, Who is the same God for all Creations.

Corruptions entered into the pure Torah, Sabuur and Injil, after the prophets left, and men did it to satisfy their human intentions, and care less about the Spiritual purity. How can you explain the god the son, the father and the holy ghost on one hand and then Mark 12:29 which clearly speaks about One True and Indivisible God?[/s]

How do ya like my explanation? And how is Oga? My warmest regards.

Biko what do you mean by weak things?
Oga is fine and strong.
Thanks for asking
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by DD5: 7:13am On Jan 23, 2008
here is to gists and his band of decietful propaganda theorists who say the US was responsible for 9-11. An ABCnews interview with Osama Bn Laden's son in Egypt (pls remember Omar was up till 7yrs ago a part of Al Qaeda in Afghanistan) declares that his father is sorry for carrying out 9-11.

Mr. Gist, you cant know better than Omar Bin Laden. I am wont to take him more seriously than a group of muslims who are too scared to face the truth that indeed islam is not a religion of peace but one of terror.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by pilgrim1(f): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

Absolute buncombe! There are no two Bukhari - just one. Besides, the Bukhari collection of Hadiths are regarded as SAHIH, which Muslims have said mean "authentic", sound (isnad). It is hypocrisy that Muslims cannot accept the SAHIH hadiths (or deny them) when the grey areas of Islam are revealed - it only means then that the Hadiths are entirely rejected by the Muslim who is making such a selective acknowledgement.

Sahih is an Islamic term that means authentic.
It is commonly used to describe the authenticity of a Hadith.
Source: Wikipedia

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are the only hadith collections
in which every hadith is authentic
, and the Four Sunan compilations will
invariably contain some weak narrations – according to the grading
systems of the great scholars of Hadith – the grade for each hadith in
the Four Sunan compilations has been provided, from the Arabic work
compiled by the Honorable Shaykh Zubayr `Ali Za`i, and included in
the translation of each of the Four Sunans, clearly mentioning the grade
after each and every hadith.

Source: Our Islamic Books.Com

If as a Muslim you cannot acknowledge the SAHIH Hadiths to be AUTHENTIC, please drop your hypocrisy of trying to quote a dot from them.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by pilgrim1(f): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2008
Hi @gists,

gists:

Hello, look tru the thread again my friend. I gave an instance but it was labelled a fraud.

You did not give any instance - please refer to the simple, no-nonsense question and let us know where you gave any such instance, thank you.

gists:

Olabowale, volunteered to give more based on some conditions. Those conditions are yet to be met.

Nobody asked olabowale for "conditions" - and the question has been repeated severally without his attending them.

gists:

Finally, I also asked a similar question which is yet to be answered till now- You all pretended as its not their.

That so-called similar questions have already been addressed several times in several threads, well buttressed with exact quotes from the hadiths, well-addressed after Muslims tried to propound exculpations for them;; and no Muslim has provided any sane rejoinder to re-address the simple question that was asked in this thread.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by pilgrim1(f): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2008
@luvus,

luvus:

@all Muslims,

can u do it, ?

I hope your request could be granted. Unfortunately, it is their trademark. undecided
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by luvus: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
@pilgrim
i hope they do ,

hi all muslim r u sure that bounties exist in the first place?
dont u think koran is deceiving u?

hi check this thread interesting https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107465.0.html

and see wat i mean,
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by babs787(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2008
@luvus

@pilgrim
i hope they do ,

hi all muslim r u sure that bounties exist in the first place?
don't u think koran is deceiving u?

hi check this thread interesting https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107465.0.html

and see what i mean,

You may go there to read the unexpected.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by pilgrim1(f): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2008
babs787:

@luvus

You may go there to read the unexpected.

What is the "unexpected"? grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by osisi5: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
The unexpected is that Olabs has 3 of the 5 Korans admittedly
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2008
@+Osisi;
Biko what do you mean by weak things?
Oga is fine and strong.
Thanks for asking
Weak things are the websites, hypothesis of who God truly is, etc! I trust 9ja man. So don't worry about it!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by luvus: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2008
heloo babs
guessed u read it and i believe its casting some doubt on JANNAT's bounties ehhh grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by luvus: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2008
hi babs

i tot u once wrote this,
die not except a muslim , why this u remove it?

and now up ARSENAL??

started doubting what u beleieve in grin grin grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by focused(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2008
  : The quality that a virgin will possess, by God, through Islam I have it. This is one of the rewards of being a muslim. Since i am a follower of that Comforter, who Jesus(AS), spoke so lovingly about, that will show you all things, I have acquired a greater understanding of my relationship with God and His creations. I am a better husband, a better father, a better son, a better sibling and a better associate.

Islam is not just the duty of worship, it is the totality of being alive!

@Olabowale :

Muhammed was not a comforter and will NEVER be a comforter. The comforter that Jesus talked about is the holy ghost, which appeared to his disciples on the day of pentecost. Which was 600 years before Muhammed (The great terrorist) was born.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by babs787(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2008
@focused

Muhammed was not a comforter and will NEVER be a comforter. The comforter that Jesus talked about is the holy ghost, which appeared to his disciples on the day of pentecost. Which was 600 years before Muhammed (The great terrorist) was born.

From the verses, we learnt that the holy spirit would come after Jesus. If holy spirit is being referred to as the comforter to come after Jesus,

has the holy spirit not been in existence and still in existence
How many spirits will we be having since it has been in existence before creation and another one is coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.