Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? (969 Views)

Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay / 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by 2dice(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Good Morning Peeps
Why is it that most ladies love Flamboyant wedding when you know your Boo isn't fully Capable
Some people ladies will still ask their Fiance to Borrow loan ..For what ?
Ladies/Gentlemen what do you think about such attitude?
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Bcuz u're going to have hardcore sex when da sun goes down
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by ramaju: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2015
keep waiting for them to give you good reason
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by 2dice(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2015
ramaju:
keep waiting for them to give you good reason
ur opinion count too sir/ma...
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by octopusfreaky(f): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2015
just for show off...
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by 2dice(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
just for show off...
uhn..and u think it is Right?
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Its total madness having flaboyant wedding cus u putting yourself at risk to your enemies
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by Charles4075(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op, I don't think any reasonable, educated and responsible lady would desire to have such despite she knowing the full capabilities of her husband to be. If she desires it so madly, then the husband should solicit for her partnership in footing the bills for the wedding. There's an old adage which says ''Cut your coat according to your size''. If she persists and decline in supporting the husband, then he should either discuss it with the ladies family before taking any decision.
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by 2dice(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, I don't think any reasonable, educated and responsible lady would desire to have such despite she knowing the full capabilities of her husband to be. If she desires it so madly, then the husband should solicit for her partnership in footing the bills for the wedding. There's an old adage which says ''Cut your coat according to your size''. If she persists and decline in supporting the husband, then he should either discuss it with the ladies family before taking any decision.
well they are many of them out there. And also stingy with their own money
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Bcuz u're going to have hardcore sex when da sun goes down
Who are you
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
When you are wealthy you do everything you wish.smiley
Re: Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
MzMayD:
Who are you
my name is Durent

(1) (Reply)

Step Into My Orchard / How To Make A Relationship Last ( A Good Guid For Teenagers,adults, And Couples) / Shameless 0losho UNILAG Posted Her Dirty Photos Online (DWNL0AD HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.