Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,366 members, 7,940,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

I am Scared? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am Scared? (857 Views)

Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me. / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am Scared? by babymi2(f): 2:25pm On May 09, 2009
i need advice urgent all my girl friend lovers are always fall 4 me because of my beauty. i knw is wrong to cheat on my friend can body advice me on how to handle them in other not to have problem with my girl friend.
Re: I am Scared? by omoyahoo(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2009
English made easy!
Re: I am Scared? by dae(f): 2:33pm On May 09, 2009
put ur pic, let us see and judge first then we know if any advice is worth it
Re: I am Scared? by Secretz(f): 2:38pm On May 09, 2009
Dress up like a masquerade and then behave emotionally unstable . . . . . . . , it helps. grin
Re: I am Scared? by yme1(f): 2:43pm On May 09, 2009
i read this post thrice before i got the posters drift undecided

i feel ya, but all you have to do is show them guys to back the hell out of your life

and if it continues tell your frd about it, that is a sensible frd tho.so as not to put yourself in trouble
Re: I am Scared? by Orimili(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2009
dae:

I agree with this person!
Re: I am Scared? by sistajay(f): 2:53pm On May 09, 2009
@ Poster

E be like say you and I get the same problem, my own no be say I dey fine o, its just dat der's somethin bout sista-jay!! Good tin my man dey act like my rottweiler, so does desperados  no fit come any wer near me!!!
Re: I am Scared? by Pittbaby(f): 3:02pm On May 09, 2009
Can I say Narcissist !!!!! Go look it up
Re: I am Scared? by Igwe9(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2009
See these people oooooo! cheesy well! enjoy the attention while it lasts. . . it's obvious that men must woo anything on skirt. undecided  sad
Re: I am Scared? by olanajim(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2009
@poster,

Do you have your own lover?
Re: I am Scared? by gabriel4u(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2009
Am into this situation too. I need advice toooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooo. yes i need advice too.
Re: I am Scared? by martdolph: 4:52pm On May 09, 2009
You don't have to be scared,
if it's all ur friends lover like u said then the problem is from u check the way u carry ursef. i have this feelings that u pose ur self so cheap before them, check ur romantic life style.

You are losing ur self Esteem as a women, ur carrage is low.
Modify the way u talk, dress and views about life.

It may seems favour to u today, it a serious matter that can affect ur marriage. reply
Re: I am Scared? by Czarskit(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2009
~ Just tell them that you have HIV/AIDS ~
Re: I am Scared? by oluwafemi113(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2009
baby-mi:

i need advice urgent all my girl friend lovers are always fall 4 me because of my beauty. i knw is wrong to cheat on my friend can body advice me on how to handle them in other not to have problem with my girl friend.

just Zap them all one by one your friends we be happy with you, mean why is not a new thing now
Re: I am Scared? by marvostica(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2009
dae:

yea lets see then we know if really u deserve advice or prayers.
but in the mean time if u know you have a conscience and at the same time you have a boy friend you should know that you what you are thinking is wrong not to talk of your friend's boyfriends that means its the way you present yourself to them that makes them want to have you
Re: I am Scared? by surface(f): 7:56am On May 11, 2009
why is it dat only ugly babes complains about guys attention while d pretty one keep mute?pls post ur pix,lets judge if u are not straight up like 6 o clock undecided
Re: I am Scared? by patwhizkid(f): 7:58am On May 11, 2009
Yes! Post ur pix!

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advice Needed / The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. / Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.