Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. (689 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by emmanuel596(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Being married to someone is so different from being in love and just dating. The way single girls and guys upload their date's pictures on social media is funny...married people are not even in the competition which is not necessary anyways. You post a picture and write "love of my life". I have seen a lot of these on social media lately. What tickles my fancy most is they break up and have the guts to upload another person's pictures...going on with the same old story over and over again...what a shame.
A young girl told me of how her boyfriend isn't proud of her..." He doesn't upload my pictures on Facebook ". The most challenging part about it is
being with someone who you truly love
and care about that doesn’t understand
why you don’t profess your love for them
on social media. It seems like
people value what you do on social
media more than what you do in real
life!
There are so many reasons why a guy or a lady
might choose to keep his or her dating life
private. The worst-case scenario? You're
not the only girl or boy he's seeing — and
maybe not the only one who's wondering
why she's not on Facebook. He could be
flirting with other women or hiding you
because he's hung up on an ex. Or
maybe it's not so bad: Maybe he's not
ready to introduce you to his family
(who will see you online). Or maybe he
just prefers to keep his dating life
private. That's his right. And there's
nothing wrong with that either.
Keeping your dates private can avoid a little bit of drama on social media, it can keep frenemies and haters far from your love life. Romance should be private...mostly for the unmarried. Its a shame when your ex gets to know so much about what is happening in your present relationship.
Worse of all, its so shameful when you go back to delete the pictures you uploaded when the love was hot...it reveals to the world that there is a problem.
Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2015
We need pishure
Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by emmanuel596(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2015
obum88:
We need pishure
Did u even read the post?....its too. early to start acting dumb/lame
Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by KOLZY(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2015
nice one op
Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2015
emmanuel596:

Did u even read the post?....its too. early to start acting dumb/lame

A lot of shiiit already on NL and no time to go through them. You should be glad I followed your thread.
Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by KOLZY(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2015
obum88:

A lot of shiiit already on NL and no time to go through them. You should be glad I followed your thread.
you should have read the Post before replying
Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by emmanuel596(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2015
obum88:

You need basic education it's soo suprising to know that foools like u still exist in 2015....u want to see pictures of what I wrote from my own far and wild thoughts....haba? do you think everything on NL must be copy and paste...or u think people no longer think because u don't? grow up

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by emmanuel596(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
Mtcheeew
I actually knew it would cm from a frustrated bittch who has done a lot of stewpid lifestyle and still don't wanna repent kiss undecided
Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2015
Op awayu grin grin **same old shits everyday angry
Re: Why It Is Wrong/shameful For Teengers To Fluant Lovers On Social Media.. by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
emmanuel596:

You need basic education it's soo suprising to know that foools like u still exist in 2015....u want to see pictures of what I wrote from my own far and wild thoughts....haba? do you think everything on NL must be copy and paste...or u think people no longer think because u don't? grow up

Wow! A standing ovation for this clown. This is the first time he used his thought. Definitely there would be joy in heaven. Guy, no be must we go buy your thoughts nawa. You have something in common with APC

(1) (Reply)

On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY / Crazily In Love.. Need Help / 【서울건마_서인천건마】【 밤 전 】 B Ам Wа R 8 쫌 컴 일산건마 - 듀티프리

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.