Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,476 members, 7,911,129 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:34 AM

Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) (35126 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos / The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by maryvivian: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Caption

God's house#the#perfect#place#to#be#Thank#you#Lord#for#the#Grace#to#serve#you#this#morning#

source https://instagram.com/p/9xob2FOacC/?taken-by=realchidimmaaneke

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by dubylhover(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2015
first of all,how do we know that's a church?
it cud b d stairs of her bf house cheesy,besides if she's really doing it for d lord,y d showoff? abi does God need to go to instagtam to see someone is working for him...anyways its her cup of tea

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by christinie(f): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Good! God please give her a good husband in Jesus' name, amen.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by agarawu23(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2015
So ? angry

3 Likes

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Michellla(f): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Michellla(f): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2015
more grease to her elbow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by ellahzy(f): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2015
many of us do that with uttering a word about it ; Keep it low girl.

Our Saviour ain't on Instagram.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2015
christinie:
Good! God please give her a good husband in Jesus' name, amen.
focus on getting your own husband 1st

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by haywhy911(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2015
ellahzy:
many of us do that with uttering a word about it ; Keep it low girl.

Our Saviour ain't on Instagram.
grin Don't mind all these celebrities. It's just a publicity stunt. SMH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by hatux: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Celeb stunt!
Who's fooling who

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by chipzidar(f): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Shooting a new movie ? shocked
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Berrylite: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:
first of all,how do we know that's a church?
it cud b d stairs of her bf house
cheesy,besides if she's really doing it for d lord,y d showoff? abi does God need to go to instagtam to see someone is working for him...anyways its her cup of tea
Lmao
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Sijo01(f): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
How the fucck is this news?
Na she start am?

1 Like

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by damton(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
AS YOU CLEAN THE CHURCH MAY GOD CLEAN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by villareal15(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
seen
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by ultrazone(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Seen
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by EngrAbiola: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Nice,

Hey guyz be careful with how u go about you relationship, SEE how Boyfriend Leaks His Girlfriend's Private Pics for Dumping Him >> http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/boyfriend-leaks-his-girlfriends-private-pics-for-dumping-him
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Princeengr: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2015
duty 2 God 1st bfor anything else
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by GlassDoc: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2015
OK.. she has already received her reward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by yorubaboiy: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2015
man must to chop
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by lekjons(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2015
not suprising, as some pastor even show off when helping people..

end-time things!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by dipopooo(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Uhg
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by multicolored(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
So? undecidedSo?
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Sasuwa(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
If nairaland girls are godfearing as this lady this guy won't have to share this story" The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by durubrian(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
people clean the church everyday
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2015
ehnnn and wats so special wit wat u r doing?
if Abraham, Isaiah, Joshua, Noah, David, saint Paul and even jesus used d instagram, do u know how many likes they would hv had...madam abeg dey well

1 Like

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by rittyben(f): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2015
Am waiting to see Fela's instagram pictures of "life in heaven or hell" (where ever he is).
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2015
in Noah's voice.....I'm offloading all kind of species of animal, just male and female....pls follow me on instagram and I need ur likes ...
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2015
ok i get it.......she's trying to get more followers on instagram... just as Christ got his followers in d synagogue.... lol...oya let's follow her ......mod abeg wetin b her instagram name make I follow her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. / A Recent Photo Of Azadus / Peter And Paul (psquare) In A Show Back In 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.