Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) (35095 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos / The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2015
eye service
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by jamace(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2015
All these celebs sef. One day, they will begin to show us their poo poo in action.
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by daddychelsea(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Dts her own cup of tea if she like make she go jerusalam go clean d tabarnacle of God der na she no. Abg nxt patiant pls come in.
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by dubylhover(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2015
1bkaye:
Lmao
smiley stay there now
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by dokunbam(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2015
God bless her
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2015
is she looking for husband?
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by chiomzy25(f): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2015
maryvivian:
Caption

God's house#the#perfect#place#to#be#Thank#you#Lord#for#the#Grace#to#serve#you#this#morning#

source https://instagram.com/p/9xob2FOacC/?taken-by=realchidimmaaneke

must she tell the whole world? All this fake celebrities should grow up abeg. Them go market we go see pictures, them clean pikin nose, we go see pictures haba.
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Dinocarex(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2015
She already has her reward for showing off. God through Jesus against this in the book of Luke. Using examples of Pharisees while praying tend to shout so that people can hear them pray.

Do this in private... And I will reward you openly. ( I might not be able to quote Bible word for word but understanding is key).
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Mrsprof(f): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Yes, that's Living Faith Church, aka Winners Church Enugu. She's in sanctuary keeping department.
Though I don't think the picture thing is necessary. God bless her.
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by somez(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Yes, its is a church. She attends living faith chapel , enugu state. That's was my church before i relocated and they are both very active in church services.
dubylhover:
first of all,how do we know that's a church?
it cud b d stairs of her bf house cheesy,besides if she's really doing it for d lord,y d showoff? abi does God need to go to instagtam to see someone is working for him...anyways its her cup of tea
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by cabaliciouscabal: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:
it cud b d stairs of her bf house cheesy,besides if she's really doing it for d lord,y d showoff? abi does God need to go to instagtam to see someone is working for him...anyways its her cup of tea

Help me ask her ooo

Na eye service!
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by rubyradiance(f): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:

It's OK to show off whatever in the club or Hotel but it's a crime to show off services in God's house,cant someone learn 4m this that no matter how high & mighty one may be they can never be too big to clean God's house? Before casting d 1st stone look at urself
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by ChikaSunday(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:
...or don't u think this is another movie scene?
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by ODUBEZE: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2015
haywhy911:
grin Don't mind all these celebrities. It's just a publicity stunt. SMH.
She might not be aware that her pix is been taken.
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:
yes, its winners chapel enugu. And she n her twin sister always clean d church wt other santuary workers afta service every sunday. As for showing off, na for her mata n God to discuss.
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2015
one day now dis vivian girl will tell us she bought a banana house through dis rubbish post grin grin grin grin grin grin oloshos
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Sasuwa:
If nairaland girls are godfearing as this lady this guy won't have to share this story" The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading

kedu Ife onye-nkea n'ako ?
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by christinie(f): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2015
I already have one dear. Thank you for your concern.
Osahon7:
focus on getting your own husband 1st
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by marwanafrica: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2015
christinie:
Good! God please give her a good husband in Jesus' name, amen.

wat of u? nd dnt be surprise u jst prayed a prayer dat is not her piority
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2015
That place is WINNERS CHAPEL Enugu. Home of Testimonies & Miracles. God is working
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by direkt: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2015
christinie:
Everything about young ladies na husband?
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by frakdon(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:
the show off, she is looking for something
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by frakdon(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:
the show off, she is looking for something...
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by obontami: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2015
[size=20pt]who be the igbo smoker wey move this thread come front page ?? [/size]
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by dubylhover(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2015
rubyradiance:

It's OK to show off whatever in the club or Hotel but it's a crime to show off services in God's house,cant someone learn 4m this that no matter how high & mighty one may be they can never be too big to clean God's house? Before casting d 1st stone look at urself

madam WHR did I congratulate someone for showing off in clubs? or hotel? besides that's even better than in Gods presense..your bible says that God rewards things done in secret...
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by dubylhover(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
ifeomaekol:
yes, its winners chapel enugu. And she n her twin sister always clean d church wt other santuary workers afta service every sunday. As for showing off, na for her mata n God to discuss.

OK oo..for her head sha
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by Margauxluv(f): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Y taking a pic of herself while cleaning d church.

Celebs always showing off.

Pathetic.
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by simplisity(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
christinie:
Which one is better, a good husband or for her sins to be forgiving.
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by poolino(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
That's winners chapel church Enugu, i always see them in church
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by aspirebig: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Someone gas clean the house of God.

Kinibigdeal.
Re: Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable) by DOCTORDONE: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
They are working in the Lord's vineyard and God will work in theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.