Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government (22199 Views)

“Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Future Awards 2017 (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by abdul4new(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2015
ok
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Azatitebi(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Dis country sick! Dis country get malaria! If lonart amatem no work we go give dem agboo ibile
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2015
slimderek:
Long live Biafra

Quote me wrongly and face the wrath of Amadioha

amadioha that ur pastors set on fire? he is dead..................
Igbos should get ready for refugees crisis and IDP. biafra youths must take up arms and and many people will be displaced in the region.

When boko Haram started, all northern muslims were happy and singing the songs of allah. Today Biafra militancy has started and igbos are doing the same mistake Hausa did by initial support of militancy.

FACT:
Igbos should get ready for refugee crisis cos these biafra youths are not ready to back down and Nigeria military will not fold their arms.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by bukifemi1: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2015
If Buhari act late, Nigeria will sink. So give Biafrans their demand now
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by free2ryhme: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by robay(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Hehehehehehe grin very funny grin
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Lyoncrescent: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2015
The governors and senators from this zones clamoring for biafra need to stand up and make a strong statement on whether they are for biafra or a united Nigeria.

The debate shouldnt just be about biafra but specific questions should be asked .

Does every one in the current biafran map want to seceede from Nigeria ?

Do they want to pull out immediately or sometime in future ?

should biafra be based on culture/tribes or location ? Cos some Ijaws, Itsekiris and other minority tribes in areas like Bayelsa,Calabar,Uyo and Portharcourt may choose to stay in Nigeria.

I highly doubt states like Akwa Ibom,Delta,Rivers,Cross River and Bayelsa would want to join biafra . If those states are for a united Nigeria, Biafra can be fully allowed to leave Nigeria grin

Afterall,Anambra and Imo also have small oil grin

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Gidi3020(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari vs Biafra =BB
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by obailala(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2015
The reasonable Igbos need to speak up, else the entire region will be classified together with the brainwashed urchins parading the streets. The Biafran idea is a dangerous gamble which will definitely set the south east back by several decades, there are lots of pre-requisites which need to be satisfied before any mention of secession should be made. This is not the 60's when there was a pogrom and the pogrom necessitated the instant secession decision; I still do not understand what the basis of this ill-though journey to perdition is in 2015.

I have tried to engage some of the separatists in simple debates on this issue, but their most of them have their brains on a lock down, emotions have beclouded their reasoning and there's nothing that can be said to yank them out of their perilous dream. More reasonable Igbos really need to speak up now, else we might just have another South Sudan in our hands.

6 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by kayo80(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2015
slimderek:
Long live Biafra

Quote me wrongly and face the wrath of Amadioha

F you and Amadioha. I will crush you both with my left fist.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2015
angry angry angry.........National Union of Nigeria Leaders ( NUNL)

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Diesel1(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2015
youngberry001:
long hiss(mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) undecided
dats what jambites does
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by bukifemi1: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2015
athaboi:
Fearless igbos...we r too big now

small pikin never trade, he started calculating profit. grin grin grin

1. What sha it profit you, if your people become refugees?
2. have you ever think in your life that refugee and IDP crisis is a compulsory consequence of war?

There are many peaceful ways to secede. Your lawmakers should start pushing bill for referendum like as Catelona and Ireland lawmakers did in their respective parliaments.

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Come off it ebuka. Igbos have not made any demands. Their leaders in parliament have not made any demands or brought a referendum or any negotoation to him. Buhari has nothing to do. Should he do the igbos job for them? Clearly he cant.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by xage(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Acting early as per wipping the protesters out or granting their will?

Is not properly defined...

Moreso,all of these issues still survive till today...Buhari has to deal with 3 in 1
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2015
If igbos want to seceede, they will come together, get a representative & make their demands for Nigeria known. No other tribe will do their job for them.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by miqos02(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2015
ok
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by xtervaganza(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
athaboi:
Fearless igbos...we r too big now
jokers

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by 49cents(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2015
theshield:

amadioha that ur pastors set on fire? he is dead..................
Igbos should get ready for refugees crisis and IDP. biafra youths must take up arms and and many people will be displaced in the region.

When boko Haram started, all northern muslims were happy and singing the songs of allah. Today Biafra militancy has started and igbos are doing the same mistake Hausa did by initial support of militancy.

FACT:
Igbos should get ready for refugee crisis cos these biafra youths are not ready to back down and Nigeria military will not fold their arms.

I am not pro biafra but my question is, is it by force to remain in Nigeria
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
49cents:

I am not pro biafra but my question is, is it by force to remain in Nigeria

It surprises me too. I dont know why their politicians are not pushing for referendum in the national assembly and secede in civilized manner instead of war.

People have to be careful. Refugee is real.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by 49cents(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
janellemonae:
If igbos want to seceede, they will come together, get a representative & make their demands for Nigeria known. No other tribe will do their job for them.

Igbos are the ones doing all the dirty work....once they suceed I know the cowardly Niger deltans and the craft yorubas will follow suit...True or false
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Yanks101: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by melzabull(f): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2015
obailala:
[s]The reasonable Igbos need to speak up, else the entire region will be classified together with the brainwashed urchins parading the streets. The Biafran idea is a dangerous gamble which will definitely set the south east back by several decades, there are lots of pre-requisites which need to be satisfied before any mention of secession should be made. This is not the 60's when there was a pogrom and the pogrom necessitated the instant secession decision; I still do not understand what the basis of this ill-though journey to perdition is in 2015.

I have tried to engage some of the separatists in simple debates on this issue, but their most of them have their brains on a lock down, emotions have beclouded their reasoning and there's nothing that can be said to yank them out of their perilous dream. More reasonable Igbos really need to speak up now, else we might just have another South Sudan in our hands[/s].
The ignorant and deluded will always think themselves reasonable with their myopic opinions. It is only daft people that will pretend not to know that the agitation borders more on the deliberate neglect of a region who for decades have suffered political oppression and marginalization, owing to the failure of the fg to carry out/implement true reconciliation, reconstruction and rehabilitation (3R's). Not to talk of obvious political lopsidedness and deliberate victimization that Igbos are made to suffer continuously.

Down the decades, Igbos have complained and called for these issues to be addressed but these calls are rebuffed. Who is afraid of equity, fairness and justice?. What is wrong in asking to be treated equally? Those complains have gradually led to a renewed agitation for secession. If those honest complains were addressed ab initio, we wouldn't find ourselves in this current situation. It is only in a backward country that I see different laws/criteria/qualification for different regions/tribes.

It is only you and your mind that are going through perdition and perilous journey. If a peaceful cum nonviolent as well as legal cum unarmed protest is what you call journey to perdition, while ignoring the remote causes of the agitation, then I'm sorry for you. Keep burying your head in the sand.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
49cents:

Igbos are the ones doing all the dirty work....once they suceed I know the cowardly Niger deltans and the craft yorubas will follow suit...True or false

My dear, yorubas are not complaining about seccession. No one feels margnalized or goes arond wt a victim mentality. Nigeria will get better wt time. The niger deltans have always had a gripe wt d govt over resource control. Unfortunately their son did nothing. Its ONLY u pple dt want to secceede. And now u want to force everyones hands.

Why dont u guys just like peace except ur in control??, 6yrs into our independence u committed a coup because u were not in control & d country went down a bloody path cos of it. 15yrs into our new democracy AGAIN u want to scatter d whole board game cos ur not in control. Are u d only tribe in Nigeria Its like dealing wt impatient greedy wild animals.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by arsenal33: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
He probably twitted from the comfort of Lekki
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by switdil(f): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Igbos in the east are shouting biafra, Igbos boys in Lagos are not even acting like there's anything like that (except on social media)
WHO WAN LOSE E MARKET grin grin grin
Money rules.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by arsenal33: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
theshield:

It surprises me too. I dont know why their politicians are not pushing for referendum in the national assembly and secede in civilized manner instead of war.

People have to be careful. Refugee is real.

I see syria, iraq, libya
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Kalvan: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
No one is stopping the Biafrans. They can leave.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Kalvan: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
janellemonae:

My dear, yorubas are not complaining about seccession. No one feels margnalized or goes arond wt a victim mentality. Nigeria will get better wt time. The niger deltans have always had a gripe wt d govt over resource control. Unfortunately their son did nothing. Its ONLY u pple dt want to secceede. And now u want to force everyones hands.

Why dont u guys just like peace except ur in control??, 6yrs into our independence u committed a coup because u were not in control & d country went down a bloody path cos of it. 15yrs into our new democracy AGAIN u want to scatter d whole board game cos ur not in control. Are u d only tribe in Nigeria Its like dealing wt impatient greedy wild animals.

They're a bunch of idiots. If they're too stupid to secede like sensible humans, they will end dying like dogs they are.

Biafrans please leave! Bunch of animals.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by amiskurie(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
That's a true igbo man,the visionary one.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by amiskurie(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
sanc2s:
Has buhari defeated bokoharam?
Join the army,slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics / Bbnaija Cee-C Stuns In Ankara Newly Fashioned Dress (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.