Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,307 members, 7,940,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Female Student Recording Indecent Video Of Herself In The Classroom After School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Student Recording Indecent Video Of Herself In The Classroom After School (2811 Views)

Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School / Lady Got Her Breast Sucked As A Punishment In Public For Indecent Outfit / Mercy Johnson's Children Pictured Playing After School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Recording Indecent Video Of Herself In The Classroom After School by hubs: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
A female secondary school student from a very popular school (name withheld for security reasons) engaging in a ridiculous act after school around 3:45pm after school, meanwhile the school usually dismisses at exactly 3:30pm.
At times I wonder what’s actually wrong with some of these students especially girls. Some are really been possessed, or could it be they be carried away by their youth stage? Well, you need to watch and see what some of these students do in school

WEATCH VIDEO AND SEE MORE PHOTOS >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/female-student-recording-in-decent.html

Re: Female Student Recording Indecent Video Of Herself In The Classroom After School by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
good girl! mtcheeew
Re: Female Student Recording Indecent Video Of Herself In The Classroom After School by icedee1: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bloggers and their........

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' / 'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' / Woli Agba And Wife Welcomes A New Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.