Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Feeling Used And Dumped! - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Feeling Used And Dumped! (54082 Views)

I'm Feeling Depressed / Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. / How I Was Used And Dumped By Eco Bank Through Their Outsourced Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by klassic(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
@OP, I might not be able to do much for you, but I might be able to take your case pro Bono. Send a mail to my email address:timipowei981@yahoo.com, copying this story you posted and I will respond accordingly and see what I as do as your lawyer. Take heart all is well.
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
menix:
A
As ur mother bah??
Captain calm down na
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by MIM77(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
ujuvals:
I dont know if this is the best platform to express myself but i just want to cry out as there is power in the social media. I am a young girl of 27 years. I live with my dad in lagos, lost my mum 10 years ago and have been sustaining the family for a while now as my dad's business collapsed due to some circumstances. I am a graduate and very hardworking, i have worked in few places in the past but i want to say i haven't been lucky.

I worked with a transport company in ikeja as at feburary and after working for 3months we were asked to stop with no pay on the note that the company was collapsing and they had no money to pay staffers. It was so painful because i live at iyanoba and have to go through a whole lot of stress and pay up to 700 a day for transport to be at work despite we worked weekends. I felt so used but prayed to God to take control and judge them.

I got another job in september at ikeja i didn't want to take it because i had my fears about salary issue after my past experience but looking at the situation at home where they depended on me for survival i had to let go of my instincts and take the job. It was very stressful, the distance, the constant work on the system and sometimes starving just to be able to save up for transport. Despite the distance i always got to the office by 7:30am to resume 8:00am so you can imagine when i leave my house.

When it got to pay time, i was told my boss travelled and there was no talk on salary till after a long while. i also want to add that on one of those occasions i was going to work i was robbed and my phones taken from me, it was so painful but then its part of life. My female boss eventually took pity on me and paid me for September, i told her i would like to stop but she encouraged me to continue with the impression that i was just tested on my patience. I continued work and now halfway into this month of November i am yet to be paid for October.

The worst part is my boss has refused to show up at work, he avoids calls and sends no message. I eventually got across to him with a strange number and when he picked he said he has a lot of issues his going through but i can stop coming to work; just like that. I asked him for my pay and he said no money at the moment i should stop.

I really feel bitter as i have no one to fight for me and worse is i have debts i incurred in the process of going to work. How do i offset them and start again when am practically cashless. My monthly pay is 40,000 and it can't be too difficult for a man his caliber to pay but i feel he just wants to cheat me knowing there is nothing i can do.

Please nairalanders what do i do? i feel so bad, i don't even know what next to do as am so confused.

Why are the employers taking advantage of the jobless graduates and using them? How bad can it be for someone not working and then after working you get tossed in the bin? I want God to intervene but i need help. Please pardon any grammatical blunders and errors, as i am not in the right frame of mind.

Thanks.
Don't worry, God is watching, He knows how to handle ur employer and also knows how to take care of you. Keep trusting Him and hate not.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by idealsico(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
DisGuy:
All these acting big men in our society with no sound business brain using cash to buy flashy cars and gadgets to show off instead of paying their workers and reinvesting in their business

Most of them will also be showcased as self employed/ entrepreneurial success stories not knowing they are using staff like donkeys
Engr. Felix Emeka Unachukwu is a member of this ignoble club. Say NO to his Morflex Export Ltd or his other businesses. Say NO to one-man business. He is an evil man. He used to be president of PHCCIMA. Shame to him.
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by JayJustus(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
takethat employment letter to NGOs and watch magic...

CALL: after the reggae plays the jail

RESPONSE: your boss in jail
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by beginers: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
i feel for, won't you mind if I give you #10000 to do the little it can do for now?

1 Like

Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by chilan: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
ujuvals:
I dont know if this is the best platform to express myself but i just want to cry out as there is power in the social media. I am a young girl of 27 years. I live with my dad in lagos, lost my mum 10 years ago and have been sustaining the family for a while now as my dad's business collapsed due to some circumstances. I am a graduate and very hardworking, i have worked in few places in the past but i want to say i haven't been lucky.

I worked with a transport company in ikeja as at feburary and after working for 3months we were asked to stop with no pay on the note that the company was collapsing and they had no money to pay staffers. It was so painful because i live at iyanoba and have to go through a whole lot of stress and pay up to 700 a day for transport to be at work despite we worked weekends. I felt so used but prayed to God to take control and judge them.

I got another job in september at ikeja i didn't want to take it because i had my fears about salary issue after my past experience but looking at the situation at home where they depended on me for survival i had to let go of my instincts and take the job. It was very stressful, the distance, the constant work on the system and sometimes starving just to be able to save up for transport. Despite the distance i always got to the office by 7:30am to resume 8:00am so you can imagine when i leave my house.

When it got to pay time, i was told my boss travelled and there was no talk on salary till after a long while. i also want to add that on one of those occasions i was going to work i was robbed and my phones taken from me, it was so painful but then its part of life. My female boss eventually took pity on me and paid me for September, i told her i would like to stop but she encouraged me to continue with the impression that i was just tested on my patience. I continued work and now halfway into this month of November i am yet to be paid for October.

The worst part is my boss has refused to show up at work, he avoids calls and sends no message. I eventually got across to him with a strange number and when he picked he said he has a lot of issues his going through but i can stop coming to work; just like that. I asked him for my pay and he said no money at the moment i should stop.

I really feel bitter as i have no one to fight for me and worse is i have debts i incurred in the process of going to work. How do i offset them and start again when am practically cashless. My monthly pay is 40,000 and it can't be too difficult for a man his caliber to pay but i feel he just wants to cheat me knowing there is nothing i can do.

Please nairalanders what do i do? i feel so bad, i don't even know what next to do as am so confused.

Why are the employers taking advantage of the jobless graduates and using them? How bad can it be for someone not working and then after working you get tossed in the bin? I want God to intervene but i need help. Please pardon any grammatical blunders and errors, as i am not in the right frame of mind.

Thanks.

For redress, visit www.excellawchambers.com or call 08035533560
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by donem: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
phraoh:
@ Op,

dnt think I hv much to say on this, Buh if u reading this, den send me a message to promotionsnig@gmail.com....I will verify u before sending u my widows mite till u get your salary dat is if it will come and den iI can try get u a job at trade-fair...

Cheers
cc Ujuvals
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by Sammyblaq(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good comments from Nlers.. I so pity u lady. U have to change place immediately. Before God takes your fight... Are there no valuables In the office?.
"I'tam Ahuhu... ma ata'gi Ahuhu"
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by idealsico(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
DisGuy:
All these acting big men in our society with no sound business brain using cash to buy flashy cars and gadgets to show off instead of paying their workers and reinvesting in their business

Most of them will also be showcased as self employed/ entrepreneurial success stories not knowing they are using staff like donkeys
Engr. Felix Emeka Unachukwu is a member of this ignoble club. Say NO to his Morflex Export Ltd or his other businesses. Say NO to one-man business. He is an evil man. He used to be president of PHCCIMA. Shame to him.
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by fpeter(f): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
SORRY ABOUT YOUR PREDICAMENT.

GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AND LET'S SEE WHAT GOD WILL DO.

STAY STRONG DEAR!
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
dason4life:
If you were employed officially; with an employment letter stating the work process and other
related agreement, then get a lawyer.
If you were not employed officially, . . . you may need to do perform a lock-out action, if the money means
so much to you

Meanwhile, may God punish that boss.
angry
my brother; are u sensible at all? Did u read the write up? Person never chop, where will she get wherewithal to ofset legal cost?
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
dason4life:
If you were employed officially; with an employment letter stating the work process and other
related agreement, then get a lawyer.
If you were not employed officially, . . . you may need to do perform a lock-out action, if the money means
so much to you

Meanwhile, may God punish that boss.
angry
my brother; are u sensible at all? Did u read the write up? Person never chop, where will she get wherewithal to ofset legal cost?
Pls reason small bros!!!
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by obiak4(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
ujuvals:

Thanks.
op if you stay in lagos hope you know ojuelegba/surulere area
if you get to stadium move close to the bridge as if you are going to yaba you see office of the public defenders ask of mrs A.A.O for security reason don't want to name names she is very popular, share your story with her, or her secretary miss M,O within two weeks you would get your money,
for the one man bussiness slave masters
KARMA!!!
just like temple run, no matter your highscore, it will still catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by donem: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
topman224:
It is a pity that you passed through all these stress just to provide food on the table for your family.
Please,what`s your discipline or better still send your CV to pkodil@yahoo.com

Regards.
cc ujuvals
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by bummyla(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Report Him To GOD! Period!
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
Congratz there were no grammatical blunders and errors

SEE THEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You took some certain grammatical precautions that is inversely proportional to the level of semi local graduate that we have on NL

mum.u there is. She used "i" instead of "I"
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by NICOGRAVITY: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
I hope you find a new job closer to your home. What course did you study in University?
I might be able to help, just email nicogravity@yahoo.com
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by wandyvirus(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
I feel very angry. I have owed staff in the past. But each step of the way everyone was carried along and arrangement was put in place to ensure they get paid. No one is dong you a favor by employing you. Its symbiotic. NECA is there as well as the office of the public defender.
Please what is your outstanding debt? kindly inbox me please.
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
One man business? This is one of the reasons why some of them fail. Sin against human.

I walked with two before I got a multinational company. The first will pay 15th of the following month.

While the second, I walked with him for just a month and two weeks. The first two weeks he paid and expected I do all my official assignments with the two weeks salary. The other one month salary he did not pay till today since April 2009.

Oh how I suffered then, I reside in ojuelegba then, I walked half way to cms cos I had only 50 naira on me.

I got to his office and begin to beg him to pay me that I don't have anything to eat. See allegations upon allegations, but that day he gave me 5k out of the 45k he was supposed to pay me. I came back and laid a curse on his business, that it will not flourish, this man was adamant.

After two years, something in me told me to visit the office and set his business free, I fought it for long and I finally obeyed my spirit, I went and behold, he became lean, they can't even on the AC, he was owing office rent of 18months, him and his business were opposite of what I left him.

I told him God said I should come and tell I have forgiven him and the money he should forget.

He was happy and I prayed for him and his business.

Hmmm, no man should owe another man for his or her God is not asleep.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by refugenetwork: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hi Ujuvals,
I empathise with you and would like to help.
We have ongoing small scale initiatives aimed at directly impacting vulnerable individuals towards helping them to become economically empowered.One form of assistance we give is small business start-up support.Specifically,we offer goods at competitive trade prices to individuals and traders to help create a sustainable income stream.

Get in touch if interested and we will give you products worth between 50,000 to 100,000 Naira on credit (after necessary checks) to start your own business which you could do along with any normal paid job.

The credit facility would increase with time to a maximum of 250,000 Naira, dependent on how well you service the initial and subsequent credits.

We are a humanitarian organisation and would not require any collaterals or fees of any kind from you.All we require is verifiable guarantee / assurance that you would pay for the items after sale within the stipulated payment period.

Send an email to charles@refugenetworkinternational.com
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by macho44(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
ujuvals:

Thanks.
My name is Black Superman defender of d oppressed employees! Give me ya Oga number, I go knack him akpako. www.dollarvista.com
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by willibounce1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
obiak4:

op if you stay in lagos hope you know ojuelegba/surulere area
if you get to stadium move close to the bridge as if you are going to yaba you see office of the public defenders ask of mrs A.A.O for security reason don't want to name names she is very popular, share your story with her, or her secretary miss M,O within two weeks you would get your money,
for the one man bussiness slave masters
KARMA!!!
just like temple run, no matter your highscore, it will still catch up with you.

God bless you brotherly. Information is very key. Op just follow this instructions. I swear your money must drop. No need to make too much noise or argument. The only thing you'll pay for is money to post the letter of invitation by OPD to your boss. The money is like 300 naira or so. Nairalanders with genuine issues should always make use of OPD. They are very effective and helpful. Lagos state really tried for this one. They once assisted me and it was swift.

I hope say them go dey as effective this Ambode tenure as they were during Fashola's. Cos I no just understand this Ambode man.
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by donem: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
beginers:
i feel for, won't you mind if I give you #10000 to do the little it can do for now?
cc Ujuvals
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by TurboWorld(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
@Ujuvals, could you send your CV to me (if you don't mind)
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by samuelson06(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by totalhouse(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
I have worked with an organization as a top executive and I was owed about 1m.The fact that you are hard working will take you places. I would have offered you a job but your place of residence is my concern. However I wish you the best in your future endeavour.
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by Bom4Real: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
My Sister i Read Your Story Its Very painful,i am enjoying THE new wave of sanctions Going On By THE regulatory agencis in Nigeria,i Cant Wait TO Read When Both Big and Small companies will Be Asked TO Pay Hugh Fine For enslaving There employees,Please Can somebody Tell Chris Ngige TO Step-üp Action in This regard or THE responsible agencies.
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
damton:
This is extortion. every worker deserves a modest pay for his service rendered.
I don't even know what to say! My heart bleed for Op consedering what she went thru! If na me, that wicked employer must pay me and sack me at thesame time but I don't want to teach Op Violence.
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by franksam2009: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Arrest him with the police
Re: Feeling Used And Dumped! by inze(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
ujuvals:

Thanks.

. . . might have no advice to drop but know that suing them will yield nothing. Meanwhile, how much is the debts incurred?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / GEOSCIENTIST & PETROLEUM ENGINEER's HAVEN - Be Empowered, Enriched & Enlightened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.