Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months (49249 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by francizy(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

The politics of hatred and bile you lot sowed in the 2015 elections is what you're reaping now, and you just can't stop sowing more hate can you?

Typical of all unrelenting APCitic Buharistical Sycophants.

Mind not the useless guy. If not for Kaboninc that just advised me recently to respect the office of the president, the kind of insult the dullård, sorry president would have received from me on this thread would have being mind boggling.. grin cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by kaboninc(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2015
francizy:

Mind not the useless guy. If not for Kaboninc that just advised me recently to respect the office of the president, the kind of insult the dullård, sorry president would have received from me on this thread would have being mind boggling.. grin cheesy

Loooolzzz

Biko, for the sake of his office.

Thanks bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2015
The exact size of the PAF is treated as classified information and aviation sources believe the aircraft in the fleet is about 16.
WTF... These men are indeed self-servants(not slefles servants)

As for President Buhari, it is shameful that he spends almost N7billion in only six months in the name of maintaining aircraft for his own comfort.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by rozayx5(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
seun shey ur mods go move this thread go frontpage by 10pm when people don sleep. like they did my refinery scam burst thread.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude, how you lot go about defending this demi-god is brazenly bizzare.

Receive Sense In Jesus Name!

Shouldn't you be calling him out on the excess spending? Shouldn't you be doing your bit of nation building by reminding him that he doesn't need 10 aircrafts in the PAF and that prior to this time, he had hinted he'd sell em off?

Did you not read up there that a world power like Japan has just 2 aircrafts as their PAF?

Did Buhari not announce to the world that we are Broke?
Does it not leave more to be imagined?
TSA= 60 Billion Naira
PAF= 5.8 Billion Naira.

Where then is the change?
What exactly is this administration doing differently?

Same old sharp practices, Different Modus Operandi.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by tafrica(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2015
rozayx5:
seun shey ur mods go move this thread go frontpage by 10pm when people don sleep. like they did my refinery scam burst thread.

So many scams are silently taking place under Buhari. In September, Kachikwu reportedly said they awarded a $10m Turn Around Maintenance to service PortHarcourt refinery and that it would be produce optimally very soon, in November, same refinery and other two have been reported shut down and would require another $500m for maintenance. Many are unlooking, no questions are asked to what happened to $10m TAM of Portharcourt refinery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by MizMyColi(f): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2015
francizy:

Yes o.

That some of us don't insult him is because we understand that we cannot become what we need by remaining what we are.

But these folks have a way of forcing one's hands.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by uduokirika1(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Stop shifting goal-post! What we were told y APC during PGEJ was that the 10 fleet of presidential jets were too much, so don't you think its an act of hipocrisy to be maintainning a fleet you once criticized as a condiute pipe?why not sell off some and save more money for the country in this trying times? Rather we have seen this one-chance government time without number renieging on their promises and going back to their vomit!

SMH so much for change indeed
Koleman:
I hope you wailers are prepared to do this for the Next 4yrs? And do people even real at all. That post is not saying the president spent money on buying new air planes or incurring any extra expenses. Pls read out de first sentence. It is only spending that money to maintain the air planes bought by the previous administration. Maybe you still dont understand. Let me use a simple example to illustrate. "IF YOUr FATHER RENTS A DUPLEX FOR YOU AND Suddenly dies towards de expiration of the rent, when the time for payment comes, i wonder who is going to pay the rent? Now you have two choices, first choice is you bear the huge cost and pay the rent. Second option you agree the cost is to much and so you relocate to much more cheaper and affordable house. Now if am not mistaken one of the few promises made by buhari upon assumption of office is to sell some of the air planes so as to minimize cost. Now what i expect any rational mind to do is concentrate on reminding him of that promise! Now has baba forgotten?

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Lucasbalo(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you very much for this wonderful submission. This is the same thing I was telling Truckpusher.

That Lucasbalo scum is apparently suffering from acute buhariasis.
You should know about scum because your entire generation comes from scummy existence and you are on a journey to die living a scummy life.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by DOCTORDONE: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Clap for yourselves
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by saint047(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Koleman:
I hope you wailers are prepared to do this for the Next 4yrs? And do people even real at all. That post is not saying the president spent money on buying new air planes or incurring any extra expenses. Pls read out de first sentence. It is only spending that money to maintain the air planes bought by the previous administration. Maybe you still dont understand. Let me use a simple example to illustrate. "IF YOUr FATHER RENTS A DUPLEX FOR YOU AND Suddenly dies towards de expiration of the rent, when the time for payment comes, i wonder who is going to pay the rent? Now you have two choices, first choice is you bear the huge cost and pay the rent. Second option you agree the cost is to much and so you relocate to much more cheaper and affordable house. Now if am not mistaken one of the few promises made by buhari upon assumption of office is to sell some of the air planes so as to minimize cost. Now what i expect any rational mind to do is concentrate on reminding him of that promise! Now has baba forgotten?

Society has become so fake that telling the
truth actually bothers people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by solonazzy: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:
After deceiving the gullibles mostly in the North and South West. They do the complete opposite thing. I really feel for those youths that sold their votes over a plate of meal and 5k monthly grin. My condolences on the death of your Almajiri dreams cheesy

All campaign promises denied, undecided. ALL...... As it stands now we nor know the template the dullard dey use. No compass, no direction.

whether denied or accepted, u'll b subjected to buhari as ur president till 2019
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2015
jlinkd78:
one chance govt
Was d jet bought by him? U better shut up.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by SeverusSnape(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You should know about scum because your entire generation comes from scummy existence and you are on a journey to die living a scummy life.

Smelly scum. Like someone told you up there, be gone!... You stink to the high heavens.

Almajiric scum. You've still not showed me what I asked for. Al-qaeda is on the way.

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Money still no dey treasury. Make Una leave za man O. He wan enjoy smol before he leave seat. It av tey wen he tasted such luxury. Where are the shouters, start screaming "SAI BABA". Brainwashed things!

4 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by saint047(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Koleman:
t
Society has become so fake that telling the
truth actually bothers people.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2015
searching4loove:
Sadistic minion. Say something you smelly twerp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by drss(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Nigeria is broke - buari yet N60 billion was embezzled by buari's cronies. Nigeria is broke yet N5 billion spend on Presidential fleet in 6 months! I wont have d office of first lady yet Aisha buari has since assumed her role as a full flegded first lady with hundreds of aids n office staff all paid with tax payers money.
i thought d dullard said he will sell all d presidential planes bought by GEJ? Buari is d greatest liar of d century. Tufiakwa!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by wink2015(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
[size=20pt]You can see the sorry state President Obasanjo and President Jonathan left Nigeria under pdp administration for 16 years. The pdp ran an administration of looting the treasury and buying aircraft they can not maintain on the long.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by BABANGBALI: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
carry baba let the wailers keep wailing that they lost the erec-tion
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by SeverusSnape(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
solonazzy:
whether denied or accepted, u'll b subjected to buhari as ur president till 2019
We know B00HARI will be president till 2019 or even 2023. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a dull'ard.

10 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by saint047(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Its obvious that its a different yard stick used to measure a leader once he is a minority

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Bondesniger(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2015
The aircraft are not as explosive as that of........... in the country
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by UncleJudax(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude, how you lot go about defending this demi-god is brazenly bizzare.

Receive Sense In Jesus Name!

Shouldn't you be calling him out on the excess spending? Shouldn't you be doing your bit of nation building by reminding him that he doesn't need 10 aircrafts in the PAF and that prior to this time, he had hinted he'd sell em off?

Did you not read up there that a world power like Japan has just 2 aircrafts as their PAF?

Did Buhari not announce to the world that we are Broke?
Does it not leave more to be imagined?
TSA= 60 Billion Naira
PAF= 5.8 Billion Naira.

Where then is the change?
What exactly is this administration doing differently?

Same old sharp practices, Different Modus Operandi.
It is actually the same MO, the difference is only in what they say, and how they say it.

It is a long, lie-packed four years, no doubt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Daniel058(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2015
afha5050:
Please Nigeria spend money wisely
Oh yeah, I can see u newly signed up.. Choi.. Ur mu mu level no get part 2.. Do you think there is a fool here?? Run for ur lifeeeeeeeeeeee now that you have insulted yourself..
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2015
I dont even know what to say.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2015
. Thunder will smoke u guys out there who will come here to defend a haggard old man who has no idea of how to handle governance

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / ‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.