Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,369 members, 7,888,200 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months (49302 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by angiography(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Bigmillz:
now I wouldn't come into context with the 16yrs PDP rule of power in this country cuz half of the apc politicians helped inflict the so called bastardization as you call it. I want to start from GEJ rule. Please sir tell me a country in Africa that got more economical growth, more infrastructures than Nigeria when GEJ was in power. Yes he GEJ have some wrongs to his name. But we shouldn't not shy away he is a human. Today am so sad that Nigerian are going around praising people the Apc politicians that help spoil the country., CHANGE my ass
See this TANist o. If approx 70% of Nigerians didn't see any direct impact of the Jonathan administration, then nay, your opinion must either be made out of myopicsm or sheer ignorance.

Oh, you claimed economic development, lol...how much did it translate to wealth among the masses..FYI, the poverty index rose by 15% during your so-called economic growth.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Sai Baba
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bashydemy(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude, how you lot go about defending this demi-god is brazenly bizzare.

Receive Sense In Jesus Name!

Shouldn't you be calling him out on the excess spending? Shouldn't you be doing your bit of nation building by reminding him that he doesn't need 10 aircrafts in the PAF and that prior to this time, he had hinted he'd sell em off?

Did you not read up there that a world power like Japan has just 2 aircrafts as their PAF?

Did Buhari not announce to the world that we are Broke?
Does it not leave more to be imagined?
TSA= 60 Billion Naira
PAF= 5.8 Billion Naira.

Where then is the change?
What exactly is this administration doing differently?

Same old sharp practices, Different Modus Operandi.
Shut up oponu and face reality, So you know Japan has only 2 but when your god (GEJ) was acquiring them did you and the wailers like you ever complain or castigate him, The last time i check PMB never buy any jet and has directed them to be put up for sell but not that easy to sell them off and later decide to use them for Nigerian Airways.

4 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2015
tafrica:

Besides, was Nigeria great before PDP? I'm just worried to know.

I am not for any party but what you said is the truth

Democracy was in pdp and we advanced to where we are now and that is called progress
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Goldencollins: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2015
malton:

Fits your ideological priors so perfectly!

It's hard for anyone to dispel whatever notions you may have of the president.

Beyond just that, it's even more difficult to decipher whether you are dead-brained or it's sheer knack for stupidity.

You're as literate but allow illiterates to dictate your fate? What good is your education, then?

You're helpless!
go and take several seats,will all these ur long grammar give you 5k a month or create job 4 u?
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by ibietela2(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I still believe that it will take time to right the ills of Nigeria after 16 years of bastardization of the economy by PDP. Bush left a mess for Obama and after 7 years of Obama presidency, we are still feeling the effect. Critiquing the government is good but at the same time it must be objective. I would give Buhari a year to two and if things don't improve, then the critisicm will come in. The problem in nigeria is sectionalism and tribalism and that will only make nigeria a perpetual third world nation. I know you do not want war for your country.

PDP? I know few people who were in the party you just mentioned and are now in apc
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Goldencollins: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Shut up oponu and face reality, So you know Japan has only 2 but when your god (GEJ) was acquiring them did you and the wailers like you ever complain or castigate him, The last time i check PMB never buy any jet and has directed them to be put up for sell but not that easy to sell them off and later decide to use them for Nigerian Airways.
shut up ur stench filled gutter of a mouth,did any part of the article say that Gej bought aircraft. .....zuwo gullible zombi

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by soldierdollar(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Koleman:
I hope you wailers are prepared to do this for the Next 4yrs? And do people even real at all. That post is not saying the president spent money on buying new air planes or incurring any extra expenses. Pls read out de first sentence. It is only spending that money to maintain the air planes bought by the previous administration. Maybe you still dont understand. Let me use a simple example to illustrate. "IF YOUr FATHER RENTS A DUPLEX FOR YOU AND Suddenly dies towards de expiration of the rent, when the time for payment comes, i wonder who is going to pay the rent? Now you have two choices, first choice is you bear the huge cost and pay the rent. Second option you agree the cost is to much and so you relocate to much more cheaper and affordable house. Now if am not mistaken one of the few promises made by buhari upon assumption of office is to sell some of the air planes so as to minimize cost. Now what i expect any rational mind to do is concentrate on reminding him of that promise! Now has baba forgotten?

Please shut up brainwashed fool . He chose to maintain them and not to sell them. You want the wailers to help you remind him of his fake promises ? You're just wicked
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bayinq25(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2015
handie:
Shey Buhari said the planes in d fleet are too many and he'll sell some or convert them into Nigerian airways when elected. Politicians? They're all the same. No one better among them
Bob Marley please read well
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bayinq25(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2015
ican2020:
The Federal Government may have spent about N5.8bn on the 10-aircraft Presidential Air Fleet it inherited from the former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration, findings by Saturday PUNCH have shown.

The PAF is the third largest fleet in the country, coming after Arik Air and Aerocontractors Airlines which have 23 and 12 aircraft in their fleets respectively.

Other domestic airlines including FirstNation, MedView Airlines, Dana Air, Air Peace and Overland Airways have less than 10 aircraft each in their fleets.

According to calculations done from estimated data obtained from aviation parastatals and domestic airline operators in the country, President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration will have spent about $58.58m (N11.598bn) on running and maintaining the 10-aicraft presidential fleet by May 29 next year when it turns one year in office.

This means that the half of this amount, $29.29m (N5.799bn), is expected to have been spent in principle on the large fleet when administration turns six months in office by November 29.

According to findings, the PAF contains two Falcon 7X jets, two Falcon 900 jets, one Gulfstream 550, one Boeing 737 BBJ (Nigerian Air Force 001 or Eagle One), and Gulfstream IVSP.

Others are one Gulfstream V, Cessna Citation 2 and Hawker Siddley 125-800 jet.

Each of the two Falcon 7X jets were purchased in 2010 by the Federal Government for $51.1m, while the Gulfstream 550 costs $53.3m, a former Minister of Information, the late Professor, Dora Akunyili, had said.

The factory price of other aircraft in the fleet could not be obtained online. However, airline CEOs put the average price of Falcon 900 at $35m, Gulfstream IVSP at $40m, Gulfstream V at $45m, Boeing 737-800 (Boeing Business Jet) at $58m, Cessna Citation at $7m and Hawker Siddley 125-800 at $15m.

This brings a combined estimated value of Nigeria’s PAF to $390.5m (N77.319bn).

According to airline chief executives and industry experts, airlines spend between 15 and 20 per cent of the cost of an aircraft on its operation yearly. They say that averagely, a little less than one-fifth of the cost of the plane is spent every year on insurance, flight and cabin crew, maintenance, fuelling, catering and training.

Using the least figure of 15 per cent, it means that about $58.58m (N11.598bn) will be spent on the presidential fleet (which is valued at $390.5m or N77.319bn) when the new administration turns one year by May 29 next year.

Apparently, by November 29 when it turns six months in office, about half of this amount ($29.29m or N5.799bn) should have been budgeted for the running and maintenance of the planes.

According to the Nigerian Air Force’s website, the PAF’s current staff strength consists of 47 NAF officers, 173 airmen/airwomen and 96 technical and administrative civilians.

“The operational headquarters of the fleet is located at the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, while the administrative personnel are at the federal secretariat. The fleet has a liaison office at the Presidential Villa. Flight operations, training, aircraft maintenance and general running of the fleet are funded by the Presidency,” according to the website.

Nigeria happens to be one of few countries of the world with a large PAF.

Most major countries in Europe and Asia maintain two aircraft in their PAF, according to Wikipedia.

According to the online portal, Japan maintains only two Boeing 747-400 planes in its PAF.

The two aircraft, mostly for the prime minister, the emperor and his wife, and other members of the Imperial Family, is operated by the Japan Air Self-Defence Force.

The aircraft were constructed at the Boeing factory at the same time as the United States’ Air Force One. Both Japanese aircraft were delivered in 1990.

Wikipedia also states that the Netherlands government operates only two aircraft, a Fokker 70 and Gulfstream IV to transport the Dutch Royal family and government officials such as the Prime Minister and other ministers.

They are also used for international conferences and for private trips by the Queen and the Prince of Orange. For long haul trips, the Royal Dutch Airline is used. Often the upper deck of a Boeing 747 is used.

The Queen of England and the Prime Minister, David Cameron, often go on British Airways chartered flights for long trips. Cameron was recently criticised by the United Kingdom media for chartering a foreign plane instead of a British.

According to Wikipedia, the Royal Squadron of the Royal Air Force maintains a fleet of Agusta A109 helicopters, BAE-125 mid-sized business jet and BAE-146 regional airliner to support short travel by the Royal Family, the Prime Minister and senior members of the British Government.

Countries like Ghana, Algeria and a host of others in Europe maintain only one aircraft in their PAF.

A few weeks after his inauguration, Buhari had reportedly ordered the immediate disposal of some of the planes in the PAF.

However, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, later denied knowledge of such directive.

“The story of the order for the sale of aircraft in the Presidential Fleet, about which so much interest is being expressed, is not known to us,” Shehu said.

The exact size of the PAF is treated as classified information and aviation sources believe the aircraft in the fleet is about 16.

Chief of the planes in the fleet is the Boeing 738 BBJ, NAF 001 or Eagle One, used by the president for his travels.

With its luxury configuration comprising a master bedroom, washrooms and showers, a conference and dinning area, and a living area, the plane seats 25 to 50 passengers and would cost at least $100m to replace.

Eagle One can spend 12 hours in the air, covering 11,489 kilomtres or 6,200 nautical miles.

Apart from the Eagle One, the fleet boasts of Gulfstream 550 jet. The Gulfstream 550 can seat eight to 18 passengers, depending on the configuration, and has a cruiser range of 12,501 kilometres or 6,750 nautical miles.

There are reports that Buhari may also order the sale of about 25 aircraft owned by ministries, departments and agencies.

These include Nigeria Customs Service, which has four aircraft namely two Bell helicopters, one Dornier 228 and one Cessna Citation private jet; the Nigerian Police Force, which has 10 helicopters and one Cessna Sovereign private jet; and the Nigeria Immigration Service, which has six aircraft that are being used for border patrol.

Others are the National Emergency Management Agency, which has four helicopters and one Cessna Encorprivate jet; the Ministry of Aviation, which has a Hawker Siddley calibration jet that is not being used; and the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria which has six German-made helicopters that are no longer serviceable.

Aviation experts said there was need for Buhari to reduce the size of the PAF.

The General Secretary, Aviation Round Table, an industry pressure group, Group Captain John Ojikutu, said Buhari needed to reduce the PAF and sell aircraft belonging to most of the MDAs.

A former Assistant General Secretary, Airline Operators of Nigeria, Mr. Muhammed Tukur, also said the aircraft could be sold to both airline operators and private individuals who could use them for commercial purposes.

He said that this could generate more revenue and create jobs.

Sources
http://punchng.com/fg-spends-n5-8bn-on-presidential-jets-in-six-months/
its funny people think the bad eggs of the pdp could be discarded easily...too many jets mean more money for maintenance,buhari never bought them,he also said he was going to sell them,as much as I do not like both pdp n apc,I think many critics are bitter pdp supporters..I can't believe a sane youth will still support pdp 16years of failure..there's nothing apc has done to make me believe them but then let's not be too quick to condemn but criticize constructively...if apc fails please good people of Nigeria,pdp isn't the solution!.buhari never bought those jets but even insisted on selling some,if pdp had created a good standard from the scratch,there would be no reason to spend this much because of maintenance and extravagance

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by NasNation(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:
After deceiving the gullibles mostly in the North and South West. They do the complete opposite thing. I really feel for those youths that sold their votes over a plate of meal and 5k monthly grin. My condolences on the death of your Almajiri dreams cheesy

All campaign promises denied, undecided. ALL...... As it stands now we nor know the template the dullard dey use. No compass, no direction.

Pls shut up when you've gat notin to say! U dnt wanna d progress of nigeria jst bcoz u hate a man?...dats bad.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bashydemy(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Goldencollins:

shut up ur stench filled gutter of a mouth,did any part of the article say that Gej bought aircraft. .....zuwo gullible zombi
You are foool i swear, So until part of the article indicate who bought the airline? you are a shame to your lineage i swear. You need to be feed to Mammals or Carnivores.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Liamm(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Frankiss44:
Damn... My brother we are on a long thing... And some fools will still come here and blame the previous government.

There are some fools here on Nairaland that if Buhari should kill their mother, they will come here and give positive reasons why their mother really deserved to die...

Ass lickers
Lol. Na juju dey mek them support buhari ni grin
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2015
NasNation:

Pls shut up when you've gat notin to say! U dnt wanna d progress of nigeria jst bcoz u hate a man?...dats bad.

Can't you seen Nigeria has not progressed since inception? I have news for you, it will never progress because we keep doing the same things over and over again. You must be a very loyal slave anyway, how much can i buy you slave?
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by erico2k2(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Koleman:
no need invoking nemesis. Prove to us who the hungry one is!
In my Book anyone browsing with a phone dey Hungry.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by erico2k2(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2015
bayinq25:
its funny people think the bad eggs of the pdp could be discarded easily...too many jets mean more money for maintenance,buhari never bought them,he also said he was going to sell them,as much as I do not like both pdp n apc,I think many critics are bitter pdp supporters..I can't believe a sane youth will still support pdp 16years of failure..there's nothing apc has done to make me believe them but then let's not be too quick to condemn but criticize constructively...if apc fails please good people of Nigeria,pdp isn't the solution!.buhari never bought those jets but even insisted on selling some,if pdp had created a good standard from the scratch,there would be no reason to spend this much because of maintenance and extravagance
We are all on same page however why deceive people you are going to do something you clearly know is impossible?
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bayinq25(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2015
erico2k2:

We are all on same page however why deceive people you are going to do something you clearly know is impossible?
I'll speak after may2016
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by kunlegboye(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:
After deceiving the gullibles mostly in the North and South West. They do the complete opposite thing. I really feel for those youths that sold their votes over a plate of meal and 5k monthly grin. My condolences on the death of your Almajiri dreams cheesy

All campaign promises denied, undecided. ALL...... As it stands now we nor know the template the dullard dey use. No compass, no direction.

But it's the person that your ingullible n your people said we should vote for that procured those exorbitant fleet of jets now... sometimes u wonder how people use their to reason!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by ajebuter(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2015
In the voice of APC e-ifighters;

Sai baba

Its gonna be a long and bumpy ride under this old geriatric.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by goodnewscliff(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2015
tired of complex and sense loosing comments....the last tym i check ,never knwn any president who hasnt spent much on flight....its normal thing 4 presidents to travel...what kinda president doesnt...?? Even d past administration spent much on this stuff and sometyms cannot be accountable for the financial expenses....lets give it tym....this government is nt even 9 months old......for crying out loud
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by ndcide(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2015
TonySpike:

Journalism based on insane speculations is wrong in all ramifications. I'm educated and the use of the word 'MAY' in reporting a seemingly obscure information in an article is wrong. More so, this is hogwash especially when efforts aren't made to validate such flawed information and/or analysis. During the time of Jonathan, Predidential flight expenses were explicitly captured in the National Budget, hence the public outrage. In the situation, I insist Punch went the wrong way!

You are only unnecessarily being defensive. A party can't can't champion the outburst ON the number and expenditures on PAF , and when they are in government, continue with it. It smacks of insincerity.

Punch don't need to give figures when it is obvious the status remains. When we play defensive at all times because we love buhari it kills our ability to hold the government accountable for anything.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Koleman:
i wonder wat you are quoting! Clearly everyone can see there is only one hungry person here.

Someone should please just collect this guys's account number somehow, rush to his bank, pick up a Teller and write his details with "FG" as the DEPOSITOR and pay 5k into his account so he can use the money to buy garri and kuli-kuli which will last him from now till Baba Body Odour releases his budget cos he is running mad! cheesy cheesy

Oh...Baba Go-Slow is so sloooowwww that he will release the 2016 budget by September next year...by then, the garri and kuli-kuli would have run out! Oh Dear Me undecided undecided
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by babayinka77(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:

I don't know how some of you guys reason an d talk as if you were not Nigerians living In this country. At times most of you don't even read the stories posted before making your comments, perhaps you are just always in self denial of the obvious facts that some wrongs of the past can not be corrected in 5 months. GEJ brought the presidential fleets to 10 aircraft and it was expected that they would have to be maintained. Even if the new govt would transfer them to Nigerian Airways, they still need to service and maintain the aircrafts. The question of suspicion could only suffice if the amount reported by govt as spent on maintenance is far more than what GEJ spent on the same purposes.
Let's remember one thing, we have no other country, PMB must succeed and all he needs is our prayers and support. If however he betrays our trust, we can use our votes to him and his party to where we sent the powerful PDP to. But I belief this Nation can't afford to get it wrong again. Let's be patriotic and optimistic that it shall be well with our Nation.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by MizMyColi(f): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Shut up oponu and face reality, So you know Japan has only 2 but when your god (GEJ) was acquiring them did you and the  wailers like you ever complain or castigate him, The last time i check PMB never buy any jet [s]and has directed them to be put up for sell but not that easy to sell them off and later decide to use them for Nigerian Airways.[/s]

You must be lacking in home training.‎
The next time you quote me and insult me, you can be rest assured you'll be ignored.

GEJ is human and definitely had his failings.
Buhari promised to correct the wrongs of his predecessor. isn't 6 months enough to set things in motion?

Now let me educate you for a bit...‎
Go to that link and see for yourself. The presidency never ordered for sales of any jet and there is no plan for Nigerian Airways in the offing.‎
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/185385-buhari-has-not-ordered-sale-of-9-presidential-jets-presidency.html

Quit the lies.

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by sodeek: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Its so odorous that some people don't use their brain. The qst u should ask urself is dat has he bin usin all those Jet coz I av always seen him wit a jet and he even denied her wife an access to d presidential jet to travel to Saudi Arabia. Moreover is jet a bicycle or car that u jst find a buyer and sell instantly?
#get wise

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by chiddye(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2015
I detest the way APC and PDP online scums throw tantrums at each other rather than facing the real issue of nation building

who is suffering more from this financial recklessness of exorbitant impunity by maintaining such large aircraft, at whose cost? all this aircraft maintenance is on every Nigerian head, your commonwealth

it is high time we start thinking with our head and fave the real issue Buhari campaign promise and joda recommendation was to make this Paf our national carrier

have we asked Mr President why it is taking so long?
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by umasondavid(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2015
serious like,if all these write-up is anything to go by meh!the president keep saying that the country is broke,my GOD!with all this my fellow Nigerians,if this issue of the presidential fleet is not resolve within the next 6 month of this administration.hmmmm! the economy will crumble completely.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Akinlawson: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:

Don't fool urself, imagine what Goodluck must have spent in 4 years on the Jets. Buhari I not the questions here, but the HARMED ROBBER Jonathan

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

The politics of hatred and bile you lot sowed in the 2015 elections is what you're reaping now, and you just can't stop sowing more hate can you?

Typical of all unrelenting APCitic Buharistical Sycophants.

Come to the North and feel the Power in this Government and if you think am tribalistic then still come but call your tribal leaders here first. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by erico2k2(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2015
bayinq25:
I'll speak after may2016
Good Idea me sef dey wait.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by christinie(f): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol to me Buhari is worse than Abacha.
kentAire:

Sweerie!!!
U knw dat sh*t ain't gonna happen.
At least not frm an abok*
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Amanwulu1(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2015
4yrs? Yes bt everybody feels d pain if it comes to dat. So talk as a stake holder in nigeria not like a foreigner hoping to go bk one day. What are we even defending? Buhari has a 4yr mandate, let him prove his critics wrong which I thk is best 4 nigeria.
Koleman:
I hope you wailers are prepared to do this for the Next 4yrs? And do people even real at all. That post is not saying the president spent money on buying new air planes or incurring any extra expenses. Pls read out de first sentence. It is only spending that money to maintain the air planes bought by the previous administration. Maybe you still dont understand. Let me use a simple example to illustrate. "IF YOUr FATHER RENTS A DUPLEX FOR YOU AND Suddenly dies towards de expiration of the rent, when the time for payment comes, i wonder who is going to pay the rent? Now you have two choices, first choice is you bear the huge cost and pay the rent. Second option you agree the cost is to much and so you relocate to much more cheaper and affordable house. Now if am not mistaken one of the few promises made by buhari upon assumption of office is to sell some of the air planes so as to minimize cost. Now what i expect any rational mind to do is concentrate on reminding him of that promise! Now has baba forgotten?
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by awesome11(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you understood the real idea and the mindset of that of an average APC supporter especially those from the South West, the North and Middle Belt you'll cry for Nigeria.

Buhari and his supporters are a big disgrace to humanity.

Same as you who have not learn to be civil enough to respect other people's opinions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.