Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is This Enough Reason For This Lady To Bleach Her Skin? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Enough Reason For This Lady To Bleach Her Skin? (498 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason For This Lady To Bleach Her Skin? by DJBIGGY(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Me i support her ooo... She should also bleach her blood so that her boyfriend can kuku fall in love with her since she would be light skin wise and internally.

Well that is my opinion though grin... what are your thoughts? smiley

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/is-this-enough-reason-for-this-lady-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Blog Readers Mail: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me / Alibaba Comes For Amberose For Mocking Mr.ibu / Photo Of The Day:- See This Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.