Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation (33646 Views)

BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies / President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State / Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by castrokins(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Silly Warning
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by bonechamberlain(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
lordofjustice:
Nigeria has one of the most repressive and wicked government in the whole universe.

Please read the below extract

after reading this, u begin to wonder why some evil leaders should not be nuked.
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by ARIZONA123(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
BodyKiss:
The sad part is that most of these protesters are victims of their own ignorance. They're mostly deluded, thinking Putin has pledged allegiance to Biafra, and "God" will intervene by sending Isreal to come and fight for/with them. Reading most of the agitators comments online made me burst into laughter. It is sad becuase I'm Igbo, and I cannot believe most of my people are this delusional.
. Obinna Omisorewo. You are yoruigbo not igbo. Get that into ur thick skull. Efulefu dika gi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by swiftyc00l(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abeg make Naija allow the igbos carry their kaya go settle down for their area biko. Although i know Biafra map has surely changed now and i advise the igbos to go in peace and not force other uninterested states with various tribes into an unwilling marriage with them, leave all other uninterested south south tribes alone and go and form ya biafra, may de gods be with u.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by BodyKiss(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Obinna Omisorewo. You are yoruigbo not igbo. Get that into ur thick skull. Efulefu dika gi

lol, one of them ubulu aku oyibo. keep deluding yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by Coolabbie: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
nigga aint nobody tryna ready your long thesis
grin grin Thought I was the only one scrolling through that bullshît

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by Coolabbie: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
beegs:
Pls is akwa ibom part of Biafra? Just asking cos av bin with a lot of akwa ibomites n dats not dia view.
Eeeeewwww!!!!
God forbid.
Im from Akwa Ibom and we are not part of that rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by mandax: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Why MASSOB went to bed throughout the
period Jonathan was the President, only for MASSOB
to wake up from their deep slumber now that Buhari
is the President”, the Igbo cannot be asking for
sovereignty in a country that they were one of the
major stakeholders,“if MASSOB had
failed to achieve sovereignty under former President
Goodluck Jonathan that they supported, would they
achieve it under President Buhari they never
supported?

MASSOB was more active than IPOB during Obasanjo and Jonathan presidency.
Since the end of the civil war, Igbo is never a major stakeholder in Nigeria's political process. Because Igbo people and rest of south south were marginalized through lumping a whole 20 states in once one region northern Nigeria, but only 17,states in once two regions south
Biafra is not only an Igbos affair. The name Biafra was even proposed by an Ijaw and was adopted by representatives of people of older south east region.
Jonathan loss of election had nothing to do with marching for Biafra now. IPOB and its leaders through Radio Biafra broadcast the truth to Biafrans during the Jonathan administration.

PMB came with his Fulani-type of sectional leadership, IPOB fully mobilized Biafrans for total secession from Nigeria.

Stop rewriting history.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by gretblue: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Onye Biafra! Ironically Biafra is not going to be won on Nairaland forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by 1dickatatime: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
PedroJP:

Government may ignore, God won't ignore.

The same type of hallucination that killed millions between 1967 and 1970,who told you God is not on everyone's side. What you wish for will come and you will cry again for another 4 or 5 decades

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
lordofjustice:
Biafrans locked it down with Yorubas in the politial section of nairaland where yoruba 'propagandists' and other biafra head hunters prepare and dish out all manner of lies and falsehood against the biafra struggle and emancipation. That is why nairalanders no longer see the e-war of calumny against biafra on front page of nairaland.

'Lies and falsehood may have travelled thousands of miles but it takes one giant leap of truth to out run it' ...lordofjustice 2015

Viva Biafra

Rochas Okorocha issued this type of warning before and we all know wwaht later happened. Hope the Cross River government is not indirecting protesting why there was no protest in Akwa Ibom too. But Emmanuel Udom should not worry; the mega protest at Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi will be more than calabar carnival.

Unfortunately na only yoruba nation newspaper dey promote Biafra Republic nowadays. may grease to their elbow

Yoruba ''Propagandist''

Biafra ''Head Hunter''

Now Tell me who is the Propagandist?
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by robosky02(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
ok
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by meccuno: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kyase:

http://thenationonlineng.net/biafra-cross-river-issues-stern-warning-against-protests/
I used to be a fan of the Nation during my school days......nice editorials, columns and articles.....until I started reading tribal stories and I discovered that the Nation had a direction linked to the SW......a tribal paper......then I didn't understand why my dad always read the sun...........till I became a ardent reader of the Nation before I understood that different papers speak for different tribes......Tinubu owns the Nation.....so what do you expect from those who are trained in the art of propaganda.......I stopped reading the Nation and till today, I don't read most papers......even complete sport is filled with lies too........so when I see the nation as a source as it concerns politics, I know where their allegiance lies
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
For me, the diverse shades of history disclosed by this thread is indicative of the need for the UN to clarify the status of the people groups in the region before throwing its weight behind the inalienable rights of the Igbo to self-determination.
I may sound unpopular but methinks the best option for the Igbo is not Biafra but reentrance. Reentrance into Nigeria by way of reorienting the next generation of Igbos. I say this for three reasons 1. Given the population of the Igbos and the land mass available to them it is inconceivable they will not need to exist in diaspora-and in large numbers too! 2. Chinua Achebe had this to say -"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness." Correct this and the age long tendency to distrust The Igbos harbored by many will vanish into the resultant convivial amity. 3. I'll miss Igbo cuisine and my Igbo brethren whom I'll require a visa to access should they insist on leaving! So long

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by tinktanker: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kyase:

I am free but you are still slaves to Nigeria
You will keep voting for us and we'll Continue to lord over you people. so just prepare to die a slave
ur kind is d reason dey protest. Nigerians have never been one n can never b one in spirit n in truth.
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ioannes:
Biafra fanatics, suffering from mass hallucinations and delusions.

how has the match translated to anything tangible or concrete.

the government is actively ignoring you while you waste away screaming freedom on the streets... even your kinsmen across the country are wondering when you guys will stop disgracing them.

This guy! You no dey disappoint. Sniffing out biafra threads since 1900DC. More biafra threads coming for you..Enjoy!
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by meccuno: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
beegs:
Pls is akwa ibom part of Biafra? Just asking cos av bin with a lot of akwa ibomites n dats not dia view.
I have a friend on what's app who is from akwa ibom who has his what's app heading as free nnamdi kanu our director...........was surprised.....he stays in PH......and when a guest came to kubanje direct on radio continental, he was from akwa ibom.....even jones was trying so hard to change his views and even said that biafra was an igbo thing........I might not supporT this movement........but these people need to be listened to.......I never imagined that these igbos could do something like this........respect.....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by gretblue: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Now its Fulani/@Hausa by your on standard.During the Gej era. Close to 6yrs when the Igbos occupied the dep senate president, dep speaker,Sect to govt of fed,min for finance,coordinating minister for economy,minister of health,labour,aviation,minister for petroleum and gas(by marriage) chief of army staff. You never cry those period.you people are your own greatest enemies. Continue wailing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by kingidrogen(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kyase:

You will keep voting for us and we'll Continue to lord over you people. so just prepare to die a slave
Kyase:

Kyase:

dre votes ain't even needed. PMB won witout it

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by Kyase(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
tinktanker:
ur kind is d reason dey protest. Nigerians have never been one n can never b one in spirit n in truth.
My brother Nigeria is united its just the igbos that sees everyone as their enemy.
They need aliance to win election but everyone is an enemy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by Kyase(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
kingidrogen:
[color=#990000][/color]
dre votes ain't even needed. PMB won witout it
We have good ones amongst them
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by IPOB123london: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
IPOB are not daft. We expect more rubbish writings in the coming day.

These people are Buhari payroll

Mad people
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by IPOB123london: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Monkeys and baboonz everywhere
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by cabaliciouscabal: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ioannes:
Biafra fanatics, suffering from mass hallucinations and delusions.

how has the match translated to anything tangible or concrete.

the government is actively ignoring you while you waste away screaming freedom on the streets... even your kinsmen across the country are wondering when you guys will stop disgracing them.

They ar obviously jobless people.

After d Reggae play d Blues

Take d gala leave d dollar.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by adahib: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Bros nobody is saying dont have biafra; but why drag unwilling non igbo communities into your struggle.
this is the beginning of failure.
Una turn me to reporter today;
from where I queued for pms 4 hrs to the office; my ogas; co workers and even laborers on site.
I asked if they knew today was IPOB rally.
they said no,
I den asked what was their take on this biafra issh;

they all said the don't want to be part of biafra.
that biafra can secede if the want.
I think you guys should have a referendum within u guys and speak with one voice.

cuz nobody takes yu guys serious
Biafra with ss will be a war zone.
look ar S. sudan.

4gt abt ss.

I totally agree with you. This has always been my problem with this whole biafra debacle- their assumption that south-south will be a part of biafra. That's an unfortunate assumption. I'm a cross riverian and I can tell you authoritatively that I've not met a single cross riverian who has the slightest bit of interest in being part of biafra.

I have no problem with our ibo brothers clamoring for their own nation but they should know that it's exactly what it is-their nation,and it has nothing to do with south-south. If they still intend to force other unwilling people to join them,then what moral justification do they have to demand secession from Nigeria that they claim is holding them against their will?

I'm tired of this biafra talk abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by chemicool: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
No clear difference between Itsekiri and Ilaje in Ondo State. In fact Itsekiri is part of Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by Damfostopper(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
end time biafrauds/ipads abi na ipob....just a poo
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by allytinted: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
who biafra don help?
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by IPOB123london: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
The question that goes out to those that just dnt want to leave us alone is

Number 1 who called you Nijeyria

2 who called Níger delta

bikonu leave us alone

Ala igbo is igbo

That simple.

And Biafra hás come.

People that lack complete capacity to have logical reasoning and thinking.

Talking rubbish upon rubbish in multiple pages
Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by LBanks(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
ARIZONA123:
Shut up, i am also from Igbo and IMHO you guys are a deluded set of people. Even Ojukwu didn't go about Biafra the way Nnamdi Kanu is going about it by insulting everybody he sees

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election / Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.