Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,614 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome (34702 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2015

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
First floor slab beam preparation ongoing.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Milestone 3 | Day 1

Everything taking shape.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Browne Mews | Milestone 3

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Milestone 3 | Day 1

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2015
We are growing and going higher each day. Merry Christmas from Browne Mews.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by FastShipping: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2015
brabus:
We are growing and going higher each day. Merry Christmas from Browne Mews.

What is your view about Kinex Pipes and Hakan Pipes? Are they good enough to last 50yrs or more? Are they good enough for water pressure?
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:28am On Dec 25, 2015
FastShipping:

What is your view about Kinex Pipes and Hakan Pipes? Are they good enough to last 50yrs or more? Are they good enough for water pressure?

I'm just hearing about this for the first time. I'll surely enquire from the big guys.

Plumbing is my greatest worry/concern in construction as of today but I'm hoping to devote more attention to it in the new year just as we resolved Carpentary headaches this year. Too many sales engineers to deal with such that you might end up buying what you really don't need (not talking about you in this case).

For now, I rely on experts recommendation for my build. I have a mechanical consultant that I run to for help from time to time. Let me talk to him about this. Otherwise, material testing laboratory should be able to help you ascertain the quality and strength over time.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:41am On Dec 25, 2015
Whatever a man soweth, he shall reap! You want love, give love unconditionally. You want peace, make peace with all men. You want good tidings, speak or do no evil to others. ~ Bosun Davies, Dec. 2015

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Christmas Celebration

Every year I look forward to celebrating Christmas with our client family, some good food and the music that captures the true spirit of the season. The meaning of Christmas is an important part of NextHome’s culture and the holiday would not be the same to me without sharing it with our esteemed client who stood by and encourages us at all times. This year, I'm cancelling my holiday trip to personally celebrate with my oldest but youngest at heart and liveliest client and friend (65 years +) here on Nairaland. This is a perfect opportunity for me to celebrate everyone who has been part of our growth and supported our business this year.

We love you all!
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 4:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Sir Oseun,

I saw your Xmas message and my song now is "Ibi te sin mi de, mi o ro pe mo le de be o..."

Here's to wish you a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year 2016. My sincere thanks to you for your goodwill and loyalty throughout the past years.

I cannot recount the things you've done here on Nairaland but I'll forever respect you for taking time to visit my renovation project in 2011, to see things for yourself when the whole world is busy throwing chairs; for visiting my project in Ajao estate in 2013 and even checking me out in Sagamu. No one has ever done that!

I wish to grow up to become someone like you in the future mentoring the younger ones who needs mentorship. I won't ever let you and my God down.

You're highly respected sir. Merry Christmas!!!
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 4:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas Black Line Hospitality!

Season's Greetings from NextHome! Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a fantastic New Year. Happy Holidays!

We look forward to your support and greater partnership in 2016!

_______
Together, we started the construction of a world class beach resort in 2015. I believe 2016 is going to open up more opportunities.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 4:53am On Dec 25, 2015
To a very true friend of the year 2015

in life..
some know you..
some remember you..
some like you..
some understand you..
some care for you..
but..
a TRUE FRIEND does all above & always hopes the best for you..

Babalose, here's from me to you to show appreciation for all the good things we share, the arguments, the fights, the fun. You're the best this year!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

________
Thanks for the opportunity to design and build Atlantic View. I'm sure you know the mission is to do what they say it's impossible. God bless you more abundantly.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2015
brabus:
Christmas Celebration

Every year I look forward to celebrating Christmas with our client family, some good food and the music that captures the true spirit of the season. The meaning of Christmas is an important part of NextHome’s culture and the holiday would not be the same to me without sharing it with our esteemed client who stood by and encourages us at all times. This year, I'm cancelling my holiday trip to personally celebrate with my oldest but youngest at heart and liveliest client and friend (65 years +) here on Nairaland. This is a perfect opportunity for me to celebrate everyone who has been part of our growth and supported our business this year.

We love you all!

Baba DB, thank you for the opportunity to design, build and market Browne Mews I, looking forward to Browne Mews II in 2016.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Spyder880
Mufutau55
Oseun
Egunmogaji
FastShipping
Marpol
Fhemmmy
Diordavies
Babalose | Atlantic View
Gabbytabby
Veritaz Consult
Lafarge Holcim
Black Line Hospitality
Uyerek | Abijo MultiDwell
Smiley001
Skimanski
Aventures
Segcymoor
KolaShangOne
Abdulwastecx
Twinskenny
Adeekiti
Chekitaut
The silent owners of Browne Mews
The silent owner of The Reserve
The silent owner of Awoyaya MultiDwelling Units
The silent owner of Plot 10AB
Solbijane | Silverpoint Chateau & Awoyaya Mixed Use Development
The silent owner of K-024
The silent owner of Seascape Villa
Ifyalways (I just can't stop following your comments. That's a confession.)
Euromillion
Brag3 and Omoni | The owners of Iba MultiDwell
Maverrick | Lekki Scheme II & Oko Ado MultiDwell
3strike | Desmond Flats
pss and yincaelly
Lastpage
NL1960
Qc1 | (Baba, no comment!)
Floflo | Owode Crib (small body, BIG engine)
Rotecch
Endiasami | My no 1 supplier.
Staffs, Subcontractors, Skilled and Unskilled labourers/artisans of NextHome
Segzy14 | God bless your Union and expand your business beyond your expectations.
Seun and the moderators of Nairaland.
Dominionng
And all of you.

I truly valued your friendship. I pray that the New Year 2016 will bring you new joy, new hope, new inspiration, new goals and new achievements with new taste of life in good health. Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Double post
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by spyder880(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
BrabusNG:
Spyder880
Mufutau55
Oseun
Egunmogaji
FastShipping
Marpol
Fhemmmy
Diordavies
Babalose | Atlantic View
Gabbytabby
Veritaz Consult
Lafarge Holcim
Black Line Hospitality
Uyerek | Abijo MultiDwell
Smiley001
Skimanski
Aventures
Segcymoor
KolaShangOne
Abdulwastecx
Twinskenny
Adeekiti
Chekitaut
The silent owners of Browne Mews
The silent owner of The Reserve
The silent owner of Awoyaya MultiDwelling Units
The silent owner of Plot 10AB
Solbijane | Silverpoint Chateau & Awoyaya Mixed Use Development
The silent owner of K-024
The silent owner of Seascape Villa
Ifyalways (I just can't stop following your comments. That's a confession.)
Euromillion
Brag3 and Omoni | The owners of Iba MultiDwell
Maverrick | Lekki Scheme II & Oko Ado MultiDwell
3strike | Desmond Flats
pss and yincaelly
Lastpage
NL1960
Qc1 | (Baba, no comment!)
Floflo | Owode Crib (small body, BIG engine)
Rotecch
Endiasami | My no 1 supplier.
Staffs, Subcontractors, Skilled and Unskilled labourers/artisans of NextHome
Segzy14 | God bless your Union and expand your business beyond your expectations.
Seun and the moderators of Nairaland.
Dominionng
And all of you.

I truly valued your friendship. I pray that the New Year 2016 will bring you new joy, new hope, new inspiration, new goals and new achievements with new taste of life in good health. Happy New Year in advance.

My brother, may God continue to bless you this festive season, in 2016 and beyond with multiple blessings that will leave you surprised at his goodness. Merry Christmas my man.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2015
A Thanksgiving, Birthday and Christmas weekend celebration with the Brownes.

Yesterday was chock full of parties at the Brownes' Christmas Party. They had a family Thanksgiving at DB's residence, which ended with a cake and ice cream for Captain's 67th birthday. DB officially introduced me to his big family as the builder of Browne Mews. Men, I am officially partied out for awhile! There was so much food and good drinks all day long that today I am hurtin'!

The family did a mix of everything yesterday and I'm so much in for it. My family and I enjoyed a quaint and quiet Thanksgiving with the Brownes'.

Overall, it was a fantastic Christmas party with the Brownes'. At quarter to six, after we sang Happy Birthday to Captain (the Olori ebi), DB pop 2 Moët and Chandon Rose Imperial Champagne and we all drink to health. I had to leave the old guys to do their thing. I'm already hearing them talking about "Shoki" "Cracking bangers" and lot more.

______
** DB is a 65 year old friend of mine. He invited me over for the party. Lots of pictures were taken but I cannot share here.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Holiday is over. Let's get to work.

Milestone 3 | Browne Mews Continues
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2015
Next: Browne Mews II

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Browne Mews

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Where is my money ?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy New Year 2016
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
We're back. Updates shortly
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Pics

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2016
More

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Cooking the 3D Model of Browne Mews

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Browne Mews | Slabwork Update

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
More Slabwork

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
And more

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Land, Houses For Sale @ Magboro (makógi, mápárá Etc @ Back Of MFM Prayer City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.