Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,102 members, 7,890,634 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome (34707 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
good speed.. weldone baba
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Slabwork continues

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Finalizing the slab formwork

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Next

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fraud !!

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fraud !

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
mavverick:
Fraud !
thought this issue has been settled?

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cooking the 3D Model

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Massive Slabwork ongoing

We ended 2015 with a massive Slabwork. We're starting 2016 with a much bigger responsibility.

Follow this build.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:44am On Jan 10, 2016
More

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Browne Mews by NextHome

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Browne Mews Slab Updates

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2016

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
When will you stop defrauding people ?

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
New Year, New Line of Business | NextHome Bricks+Stone

It's month of our anniversary! As a construction firm that is constantly evolving, we have decided to add a new line of business to mark this year's anniversary. Last year, we unveiled NextHome Dump Truck. This year, we are excited to announce a new line of business. NextHome multimillion naira block and brick production facility (NextHome Brick+Stone) goes live. Construction ongoing.

We thank you all for your support.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
brabus:
New Year, New Line of Business | NextHome Bricks+Stone

It's month of our anniversary! As a construction firm that is constantly evolving, we have decided to add a new line of business to mark this year's anniversary. Last year, we unveiled NextHome Dump Truck. This year, we are excited to announce a new line of business. NextHome multimillion naira block and brick production facility (NextHome Brick+Stone) goes live.

We thank you all for your support.

LOL = Thief self dey rebrand
Does the Nexthome dump truck also serve other duties at night such as stealing materials from site (cement, iron rods etc)...

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by FastShipping: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
mavverick:

LOL = Thief self dey rebrand
Does the Nexthome dump truck also serve other duties at night such as stealing materials from site (cement, iron rods etc)...

Boss, it's time to move on. Whatever happened between you and brabus, let's leave that to the Almighty.

Please, move on.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
FastShipping:

Boss, it's time to move on. Whatever happened between you and brabus, let's leave that to the Almighty.

Please, move on.

@Fastshipping,

If I do bad, let me receive the reward. If I do otherwise, I pray for the reward. I have no regrets whatsoever and at the same time no apologies. When I'm done, I'm done.

Just watch me! The best revenge is success. This year, it'll be total!

_______
Meanwhile, the plan to unveil Luminaire Garden by NextHome midyear is moving fine. It's also a world class touch for the selected few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX4fe77MrYA

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Browne Mews Update | In the final lap

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Browne Mews by NextHome | Making the covered porch

Every build has its unique feature.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Smiley001, it's time to deliver my goods. I've got a job to do.

Moreso, I'll be taking deliveries for my brick production site next week and if we get to meet anytime soon we can have an agreement on what you'll be delivering every Two week.

If you do not know where you're heading, you'll never get there.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for African-sourced 1968 landrover series IIA pickup. Pls contact Brabus on 08023429122 if you have one.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by NL1960: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2016
brabus:
Browne Mews by NextHome | Making the covered porch

Every build has its unique feature.

Was the length reduced?. It looks shorter from the 3D posted. Can a car fit into this as seen from the 3D?.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by smiley001(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2016
brabus:
Smiley001, it's time to deliver my goods. I've got a job to do.

Moreso, I'll be taking deliveries for my brick production site next week and if we get to meet anytime soon we can have an agreement on what you'll be delivering every Two week.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for African-sourced 1968 landrover series IIA pickup. Pls contact Brabus on 08023429122 if you have one.

Ok Sir and don't forget my Umbrella.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
NL1960:

Was the length reduced?. It looks shorter from the 3D posted. Can a car fit into this as seen from the 3D?.

Don't mind my over-ambitious modeller. He thinks he can impress me with the extras. The place is not a carport but a covered porch to shade the house from direct sunlight. If it's more than the width in the construction picture, then we will be dealing with challenge of illuminating the lounge by the way of natural light. So the modeller is redesigning already.

Much like a big shade tree, the porch will help reduce the cooling costs and will also help reduce glare and fading of home furnishings and the walls.

Simple way to cool a house without breaking bank. I have the option of installing window awnings or screen over that area but just choose to do something different here.

The upper part will have a roof garden where "soji guys" can also have patio umbrellas to relax and sip cool wine.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
When are you returning my money ?

brabus:

Don't mind my over-ambitious modeller. He thinks he can impress me with the extras. The place is not a carport but a covered porch to shade the house from direct sunlight. If it's more than the width in the construction picture, then we will be dealing with challenge of illuminating the lounge by the way of natural light. So the modeller is redesigning already.

Much like a big shade tree, the porch will help reduce the cooling costs and will also help reduce glare and fading of home furnishings and the walls.

Simple way to cool a house without breaking bank. I have the option of installing window awnings or screen over that area but just choose to do something different here.

The upper part will have a roof garden where "soji guys" can also have patio umbrellas to relax and sip cool wine.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Who needs a patio garage when there's 10m setback from the fence? This is a planned build for a matured investor and not a bad investment (where 7 flat apartment had only 2.9m driveway) for wannabes.

I can only imagine the kind of tenants a "shift make-I-pass" apartment will attract.

________
For the record, the Reserve by NextHome can conveniently park 14 cars without any problem. And it was rented immediately on completion.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Slab work | Changing Levels

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Covered porch and more

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Mechanicals

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Ready. Set.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 1:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Final checks prior to casting. No rush!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Land, Houses For Sale @ Magboro (makógi, mápárá Etc @ Back Of MFM Prayer City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.