Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,568 members, 7,892,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong (7041 Views)

Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo / Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 21, 2009
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by rite2salas(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2009
why are we deliberating and sympathisin over spilled milk, Kolawole is done with your and he's married to antother person,
He probably doesnt/ didnt really love you afterall and you were so blind or dumb to realise it. Give up on Kola and move on with your life ( Chapter closeD)

Life goes on without HIM!, your case will not be the first nor the last angry angry
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by rite2salas(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2009
[size=32pt]all if fair in LOVE and WAR.[/size]
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 10:39pm On May 21, 2009
chaircover:

Wipe your tears, fix your hair, apply your make up & put a smile on your face. No man wants to approach a sour faced miserable babe wink

Dont be scared to love or trust again. Good Luck.

Amen cool
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by cold(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2009
A man's word is his bond, he should break it for nobody.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 10:58pm On May 21, 2009
cold:

Naija men surely not included lipsrsealed
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by cold(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Generalisations make me sick,pls stop taring everybody with the same brush angry
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by cold(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2009
And it's "should" in the context it is used not "shouldn't" thankyou.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2009
cold:

Generalisations make me sick,pls stop taring everybody with the same brush angry

Lol . . . truth hurts huh
Ok . . . maybe not all naija men are like that but majority are though

Some men just think they can mess up a woman's life . . . dump her wen she has given u the best yrs of her life, she feed kola's bony ass cheesy, paid his fee . . . . . tssssk angry cheesy
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 11:05pm On May 21, 2009
cold:

And it's "should" in the context it is used not "shouldn't" thankyou.

Are u sure? undecided
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by 190: 11:06pm On May 21, 2009
@tope
i heard u are currently training ur man rite 4rm his university! grin grin
arent u takin that risk

anyway pls help me talk 2 plat
she's pissed @ me! grin grin
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by cold(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Are u sure? undecided
Yes i'm sure,look it up.

TOPE2000!:

Lol . . . truth hurts huh
Ok . . . maybe not all naija men are like that but majority are though

Some men just think they can mess up a woman's life . . . dump her wen she has given u the best yrs of her life, she feed kola's bony ass cheesy, paid his fee . . . . . tssssk angry cheesy
And that is why i made that comment
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 11:08pm On May 21, 2009
190:

@tope
i heard u are currently training ur man rite 4rm his university! grin grin
arent u takin that risk

u heard wrong dear

anyway pls help me talk 2 plat
she's pissed @ me! grin grin

lol. . . good tongue
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by AmAlone: 11:13pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

likewise all!

Get IT Dude! Trust No Bo Dy! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by AmAlone: 11:15pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

u heard wrong dear

lol. . . good tongue

Na TRUE! you no go talk na make we tell you what to do ooooo! No be say in the year 2012 you go come come here come dey cry oooooo! confess now oooo
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 11:16pm On May 21, 2009
cold:

Boy . . . . .u shud go look it
its shouldnt not should dear wink

Am Alone:

likewise all!

Get IT Dude! Trust No Bo Dy! angry angry angry angry angry angry

lol. . . no vex na
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 11:17pm On May 21, 2009
Am Alone:

Na TRUE! you no go talk na make we tell you what to do ooooo! No be say in the year 2012 you go come come here come dey cry oooooo! confess now oooo

ROFL grin grin grin grin grin grin
I go fight u o tongue
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by cold(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Do u really want us to get into this,i don't intend to derail this thread, but u're so wrong dear wink
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by TOPE20001(f): 11:24pm On May 21, 2009
cold:

Do u really want us to get into this,i don't intend to derail this thread, but u're so wrong dear wink

Alrite dear wink
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by cold(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Alrite dear wink
Ok dear smiley
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by 190: 12:02am On May 22, 2009
well myself and plat have a court case 2 settle @ our local nland court
pls help me come testify against her
and help me tell her dat shes my nland loff!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Archilles(m): 1:15am On May 22, 2009
@Poster,
No human is worth your tears. Well, ok, actually the only one worth your tears will not even make you cry.

I salute you, you have done your best for someone you love. It might be difficult to let go, you even know the time of the day he called to break up with you, but you have to let go. Trust in God and he will direct your path to someone that is worth your tears. Good luck.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by biina: 2:06am On May 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I think Cold is right:
1. He should break it for nobody.
2. He shouldn't break it for anybody.

That being said, you are both correct in the use of 'dear', so please carry on grin
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by lechatte(f): 2:49am On May 22, 2009
Men are so evil.
I'm gon' find me a girlfriend. grin

@OP,sorry o. Just take care, wipe your tears and move on, life will only get better.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by tpiah: 4:26am On May 22, 2009
the nysc period is hard on engagements anyway.

A lot of relationships dont survive that year.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by ThinkRait: 8:09am On May 22, 2009
Your promise na ur word, no be God own.

Man proposes, God disposes.

Na only God word fit stand.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by topup: 8:34am On May 22, 2009
Hi Haley,

Your post really touched me, it's such a shame that stuff like this happens in the world. One part of me is happy that you two didn't marry because who knows what the real deal was with him, and I am definitely sure you deserve better. You have not mentioned what made him special, but the post instead outlined how special you yourself are. You really are a gem, and with so much devotion, you just need to find the right guy.

I wouldn't say that you were naive, I would say that you were very faithful and loving which is what many guys are complaining of the lack of.

I've just said a quick prayer for you now because I believe God is with you. Just keep faith in the only being who will NEVER let you down.

You will gain so much strength and wisdom from this, trust me, the most painful situations in our life are tests.

Maybe KOLA would have cheated on you or defiled your marriage some way or the other.

Yes God is the judge and if he cheated you and lied then rest assure it is not your battle to fight. Just focus on you, because right now you matter so much. Don't let him have the power, God has the power (not KOLA), try not to wish anything bad against him, it will take a lot of time to accept that you aren't going to marry him, but the sooner you do, you should start seeing all the things you've escaped.

I mean did Kola have any bad traits?? I mean when you argued, did he apologise?? Who knows maybe it was God telling Kola not to marry you, maybe now you have a chance to be with someone who will respect you and you won't have to be the one on your knees all the time. He'll take what you have and give equally, what he has, you will both have, he will apologise for the fact you're apologising, you won't have any serious arguments, you will be happy and know the true value of love, he will value you and know your value.

All the best for the future and God Bless.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Ifedisky(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2009
Really TOPPED UP. You got style mate.
@post. Dust your self and stand up. Your life didn't start with him so WON'T end without him. God bless
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by biola44: 9:02am On May 22, 2009
@haley: i feel ur pain, but shit happens n u brought this upon urself
@NLS: wat av noticed abt relationships btw same n opp sex is dat goin out of ur way to please pple is no assurance of them doing the same, only makes them take advantage of u in most cases. so dont do favours expecting anything in return(in any r/s), if u must let it be of a free will, so u dont regret in anyway, i'm just trying to say the best thing is to satisfy ur conscience n dont add to pple's problems while being careful also, try to balance things
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by topup: 9:08am On May 22, 2009
biola44:

She brought NOTHING on herself, I'm sure she blames herself enough, but how can you stop someone from cheating you, even the smartest of people get betrayed, some of us, fall dumbly in love are they can stay married forever, whilst others use tactics and wisdom and still things go wrong.

I repeat; SHE DID NOTHING WRONG.

If trusting is wrong - then I'm the biggest sinner of them all.
If having faith is wrong - then I've committed so many crimes.
If giving to those in need is wrong - then charities need to be abolished.

Really, you have to be careful with your words, this isn't the time and place to be teaching a broken person to be HARD towards the world.

biola44:

@NLS: wat av noticed abt relationships btw same n opp sex is dat goin out of ur way to please pple is no assurance of them doing the same, only makes them take advantage of u in most cases. so dont do favours expecting anything in return(in any r/s), if u must let it be of a free will, so u dont regret in anyway, i'm just trying to say the best thing is to satisfy ur conscience n dont add to pple's problems while being careful also, try to balance things

Good advice there, but I don't think she regrets giving him the money, she's just in shock as anybody would be, when you give your all into a relationship.
Money isn't the only thing that leaves an imprint - somepeople give nothing but their everything and that hurts. You can put a value on love.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by JJYOU: 9:16am On May 22, 2009
biola44:

@NLS: wat av noticed abt relationships btw same n opp sex is dat goin out of ur way to please pple is no assurance of them doing the same, only makes them take advantage of u in most cases. so dont do favours expecting anything in return(in any r/s), if u must let it be of a free will, so u dont regret in anyway, i'm just trying to say the best thing is to satisfy ur conscience n dont add to pple's problems while being careful also,  try to balance things
you dont get it do you?.  you definately carry one of the most twisted nigerian mind around here. i bet you do this kind of things to women and you call yourself a man. you are most definately one of those confused SHEHE's. 
they didnt teach you it is your responsibility to be nice and kind to people who go out of their way to do you favours.  if this kola idot die young or any terrible thing happens to him you and your types are likely to say his wife is a bad head.  

kola definately is enjoying another woman banking salary at the moment who knows what he will do when the banking salary stops.  will you be here saying she brought it on herself?.  wish you luck becos you will definately need it with this ugly mind you carry. brought it on yourself indeed.

topup:

Hi Haley,

Your post really touched me, it's such a shame that stuff like this happens in the world. One part of me is happy that you two didn't marry because who knows what the real deal was with him, and I am definitely sure you deserve better. You have not mentioned what made him special, but the post instead outlined how special you yourself are. You really are a gem, and with so much devotion, you just need to find the right guy.

I wouldn't say that you were naive, I would say that you were very faithful and loving which is what many guys are complaining of the lack of.

I've just said a quick prayer for you now because I believe God is with you. Just keep faith in the only being who will NEVER let you down.

You will gain so much strength and wisdom from this, trust me, the most painful situations in our life are tests.

Maybe KOLA would have cheated on you or defiled your marriage some way or the other.

Yes God is the judge and if he cheated you and lied then rest assure it is not your battle to fight. Just focus on you, because right now you matter so much. Don't let him have the power, God has the power (not KOLA), try not to wish anything bad against him, it will take a lot of time to accept that you aren't going to marry him, but the sooner you do, you should start seeing all the things you've escaped.

I mean did Kola have any bad traits?? I mean when you argued, did he apologise?? Who knows maybe it was God telling Kola not to marry you, maybe now you have a chance to be with someone who will respect you and you won't have to be the one on your knees all the time. He'll take what you have and give equally, what he has, you will both have, he will apologise for the fact you're apologising, you won't have any serious arguments, you will be happy and know the true value of love, he will value you and know your value.

All the best for the future and God Bless.

TOPS as usual.  kola is another ugly rumour naija boy. lying, deceitfull and praying to get away with murder.
Ifedisky:

Really TOPPED UP. You got style mate.
@post. Dust your self and stand up. Your life didn't start with him so WON'T end without him. God bless
most definately.  always a breathe of fresh air on NL.  one of the most brilliant young minds we have.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by haley(f): 9:25am On May 22, 2009
THANK FOR YOUR REPLIES

I REALLY APPRECIATE

AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN HEALING MY WOUND WITH YOUR REPLY

AM SO GRATEFUL

I will put my trust in the Lord and i know he will give me strength and wisdom to pass thru this

i pray that no one will pass tru this cos it hurts

@topup
@JJYOU
thanks for your reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl / am finally dating OluwaSeun. (pix) / Women And Money Decision Issues On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.