Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,540 members, 7,892,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong (7040 Views)

Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo / Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by disire: 12:37pm On May 25, 2009
Give thanks in all things, the bible encourages us to do so

He was not meant for you.

Believe me for the right person is on his way

I have a friend who had a similar problem

Her BF left her with an incurable diseases.

Today, its a different story.

Another man into  her life who has asked for her hand in Marriage, knowing her problem.
So give thanks and pray to God to heal you.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by peyt(f): 1:54pm On May 25, 2009
Hi Haley,
I feel your pain cause i've had a similar experience too, but You need to forget all about Kola and move forward take the folowing hint
- Do not think of yourself as not good enough, the right guy that will appreciate you is out there. Kola is the loser here cause he lost a good person

- Do not think that all guys are like him, there are still good guys out there

- Not everyone you do good to will appreciate or reciprocate it. Everything we do here on earth is unto God, because HE alone can reward our good deed

Lastly girfriend , Forget totally about him, do not allow the past affect your present and future, learn 4rm your mistakes and keep a positive attitude towards life.

I wish you the best in life.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by haley(f): 2:18pm On May 25, 2009
Thanks peyt
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by PROJECT: 5:14pm On May 25, 2009
a lady did the same to me should i now say all ladies are slots,pls lets be matured in are comments,for the lady ,in loving use your head and ur heart next time,not all men are born equal.when u love again love with all ur heart,i will always pray for u , av been there before and i know it hurt to death
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by babygirl6(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2009
that is why i dont like men , i had a similar experience,

i will advice you to fall in love with a lady, we will never treat you bad

i mean join the lesbian club
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by AloyEmeka9: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2009
dae:

Dear,
so sorry to hear this touching story. Dry your tears, ,  Do you know what karma is? Karma is a B***h. Nuff said ---- just try and move on with your life, look on the brighter side of life, like someone said, Every disappointment is a blessing. I'll tell you though, if later in the future he decides to want you back, run away!! They say once bitten twice shy, but just dry your tears cos im sure Gods not asleep,
You need to make sure she is saying the truth before dishing out your sorry. Reserve your sorry until you hear Kola's side of the story.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by AloyEmeka9: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2009
babygirl.:

that is why i dont like men , i had a similar experience,

i will advice you to fall in love with a lady, we will never treat you bad

i mean join the lesbian club

Lesbians cheat too . Just say you like sleeping with your fellow women because it has nothing to do with a mans behavior. Your booty is behuge and i cant believe you pass this sumptous booty to your fellow women that wouldn't know how to degrade it. kai walahi. wink
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=148030;type=avatar[/img]
Are you from Eritrea?
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by eyonigger(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2009
Aloy please who is this in this photo?

Oh I have checked it out. Its babygirl. I doubt if thats her pic.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by rite2salas(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2009
that girl try oh
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by C2H5OH(f): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Lesbians cheat too . Just say you like sleeping with your fellow women because it has nothing to do with a mans behavior. Your booty is behuge and i cant believe you pass this sumptous booty to your fellow women that wouldn't know how to degrade it. kai walahi. wink
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=148030;type=avatar[/img]
Are you from Eritrea?

Forget about the face on the girl for now.  Girl don't waste that ass on some tongue flicking, you better get some d^ck up in there, ma.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Busybody2(f): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
Eeya pele poster, hope you have managed to move on cry
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2010
Poster,take heart.u guys werent meant 2b 2geda.God has a way of making things work in our favor.He is definitely going to give u ur own man that would love and appreciate you.dont do anythin stupid.cheers
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by kpolli(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
eventhough am a guy n i am meant to be lenient towards the guy, i wont lie he messed up,
y make promises u cant keep, the guy should be purnished, sef sworn for
n i got the perfect swear,
they say the only way a gurl can swear for a man n it wud catch him is if she goes to a junction at any hour n swears for him while being completely naked, it will catch him, do it n lets know the result
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by disturbia: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2010
Hello haley, this may sound funny but i think i know the kola you are talking about and he served in Gombe. I think we need to talk.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Kgdavid(m): 12:56am On Mar 03, 2010
^^^^ oya talk. i am the solicitor for the plaintiff. You may speak to me
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by disturbia: 12:58am On Mar 03, 2010
Talk to you, who you be? This is a serious matter o!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Kgdavid(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2010
@ babygirl is that ur real pic?? i go swear for you too oh!! chai why are you (literally) sitting on God's gift to some man??
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Kgdavid(m): 1:02am On Mar 03, 2010
^^ its serious naw. everybody can see that. better call him to come and beg her and give her his life savings. otherwise i am expecting to see news on national television of a naked woman swearing for kola at 3a.m
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by ayettymama(f): 1:14am On Mar 03, 2010
loooooooooooooooool

u are on nl screaming kolawole??

kmt

hehehehehehehehe

God knows what i will do if i were u!!

Agberos will drive ova his hands and cut of his d.i.c.k

stay there screaming kolawole!

monkey

she thot she could buy love with money

i pity u small sha
oya enuf cryin go and find sum agberos!!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2010
Don't worry, God will reward you with a better man.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by dogzymallo: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2010
sorry dear.well am dateing a girl now for 3years now and i want to marry her after her schooling but because am quiet alert not to make a mistake u have to have option cause people can change anytime.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by amasha(f): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
Just reading this has brought back tears to my eyes. Had a similar experience but in this case,the lady got pregnant and they had to toss me aside so he could get married to his pregnant fling.I ws so mentally disturbed dt seeing any pregnant lady makes me want to, Sweetheart,ul be fine! it's still hard for me bt gradually the pain is going away. Just be around ur really close friends cos u need them now. I cursed and cursed bt i had to stop cursing cos the curses werent working, i cried, i rmbrd d then silly things i did for love. Please just try hard to forget about him,he's obviously not worth it. Like they say,Soldier Go Soldier Come. I still believe in Love and you shud too and I also strongly believe in THE LAW OF KARMA.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Rehana2: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2010
Broken hearted - tell me about it. Am sorry your hurting, disregard the unkind posts
your feelings of lose and betrayal are similar if not worse then beareavement (very similar) the pain will ease,
all the good advice and experience on here is true love will come a gain and you will laugh and be happy again,
be patient, God sees all and God bless you
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by SweetT1: 1:20am On Mar 04, 2010
@Haley

If your story is true then you are a very lucky girl. Let Kola be and try not to think about him, i know it may be hard but take your time to pre-occupy your mind with something else. Trust me, it happens both ways. It happens to men too. Kola will get what is coming to him, it's not a curse, it's just how nature works. God will give you a man that truly cares for you if you take your time and look to God. You are very lucky not to have fallen into that guy's hand, you need to thank your stars. He has no soul.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by CyberG: 1:37am On Mar 04, 2010
@ Haley, I almost thought: "She got to be kidding" but NO ONE jokes with something like this. I am so sorry to hear this kind of thing happened to you and I pray that you will be better off VERY SOON.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by masido(f): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2010
@poster, forget about him and thank God that he left you when he did, who knows what he would have done to you if you had married him.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by masido(f): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
abeg where is babygirl?
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
this is PURE BULLSHIT, its just too obvious the story is cooked up,
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by mimi321(f): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
God will reward u with blessings and may u find a loving person. Remain blessed
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by stpat1(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2012
Sometimes I wonder y our girls are these vulnerable and cry foul for their stupidity. so what do you want us to do now? break his marriage?
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by toygod2: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
sory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? / 10 Worst Things Women Do In Bed That Drives Men Crazy / This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.